Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,800 members, 7,813,633 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

I Woke Up This Morning And Saw This In My Email - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Woke Up This Morning And Saw This In My Email (6211 Views)

The Job Advert I Saw On The Street / See Why My Oga Sacked Me This Morning. Did I Do Wrong? / Saw This On NSCDC Portal. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Woke Up This Morning And Saw This In My Email by Adonis86(m): 12:06pm On Jun 19, 2021
BaEnki:
Very simple.

Check the sender’s email address and match it with the official NCS address.

You can as well paste the sender’s address here, we will confirm its authenticity for you.

Many scam emails flying around, be diligent.
Good afternoon my country people. In 2019, during the Nigerian custom service recruitment I applied for the custom service job, but wasn't selected. This morning, I logged online and started seeing message from the Nigerian custom service inviting me for a job interview. Please how genuine is this?
Am I the only applicant that got this email?
Please, if you applied for the job and received or did not receive the email, kindly indicate.

I'm Adonis East of the Niger.

Re: I Woke Up This Morning And Saw This In My Email by chatinent: 12:12pm On Jun 19, 2021
Go online and confirm the official web link of the custom portal and see if it's the same with the link there.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Woke Up This Morning And Saw This In My Email by fuckingAyaya(m): 1:10pm On Jun 19, 2021
Jakpa Jakpa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Woke Up This Morning And Saw This In My Email by DeanOlamide(m): 2:18pm On Jun 19, 2021
Honor it ...

1 Like

Re: I Woke Up This Morning And Saw This In My Email by BaEnki(m): 3:00pm On Jun 19, 2021
Very simple.

Check the sender’s email address and match it with the official NCS address.

You can as well paste the sender’s address here, we will confirm its authenticity for you.

Many scam emails flying around, be diligent.

7 Likes

Re: I Woke Up This Morning And Saw This In My Email by channelstravel: 3:03pm On Jun 19, 2021
From the look of the screenshots, seems legit

4 Likes

Re: I Woke Up This Morning And Saw This In My Email by tydi(m): 3:05pm On Jun 19, 2021
Look at shallow grave calling.

The question is did you apply for anything of such??

3 Likes

Re: I Woke Up This Morning And Saw This In My Email by Gucciboy1(m): 3:05pm On Jun 19, 2021
Unlimited browsing cheat for Airtel, Glo, 9mobile and 100mb daily limit for MTN available for just 1k, WhatsApp me if interested
Re: I Woke Up This Morning And Saw This In My Email by heniford2: 3:17pm On Jun 19, 2021
Nobi buhari talk say no more job grin for naija fear who no fear Scammers grin

1 Like

Re: I Woke Up This Morning And Saw This In My Email by UniversalDove: 4:19pm On Jun 19, 2021
Shake it but dont pull it

1 Like

Re: I Woke Up This Morning And Saw This In My Email by 400billionman: 4:20pm On Jun 19, 2021
The interview venues are Customs command and staff college, Dan Anyiam stadium, Tafawa Balewa stadium, etc

These are open air places you should not be afraid of.

Just go with 2 of your friends on that day.

2 Likes

Re: I Woke Up This Morning And Saw This In My Email by hardbody: 4:38pm On Jun 19, 2021
tydi:
Look at shallow grave calling.

The question is did you apply for anything of such??

Read an excerpt of his enquiry, particularly the bolded;

Good afternoon my country people. In 2019, during the Nigerian custom service recruitment[b] I applied for the custom service job[/b], but wasn't selected. This morning, I logged online and started seeing message from the Nigerian custom service inviting me for a job interview.

Read questions before attempting.

2 Likes

Re: I Woke Up This Morning And Saw This In My Email by AK6464(m): 4:53pm On Jun 19, 2021
Looks legit

1 Like

Re: I Woke Up This Morning And Saw This In My Email by tydi(m): 4:56pm On Jun 19, 2021
hardbody:

Read an excerpt of his enquiry, particularly the bolded;

Good afternoon my country people. In 2019, during the Nigerian custom service recruitment[b] I applied for the custom service job[/b], but wasn't selected. This morning, I logged online and started seeing message from the Nigerian custom service inviting me for a job interview.

Read questions before attempting.

Abeg shift one side Na cruise we Dey.
Re: I Woke Up This Morning And Saw This In My Email by IamRichards: 5:57pm On Jun 19, 2021
Could be a scam. Be careful
Re: I Woke Up This Morning And Saw This In My Email by sammirano: 6:11pm On Jun 19, 2021
SCAMDEMIC
Re: I Woke Up This Morning And Saw This In My Email by TripleA1: 8:00pm On Jun 19, 2021
It looks real. Good luck

1 Like

Re: I Woke Up This Morning And Saw This In My Email by chyzoo4u(m): 8:45pm On Jun 19, 2021
It's fake. You applied in 2019 but that domain name was registered in 2020. Also, the registrant information is not that of NCS. (See attached)

Be careful.

6 Likes

Re: I Woke Up This Morning And Saw This In My Email by NewBeijing(f): 9:19pm On Jun 19, 2021
It may be genuine
Re: I Woke Up This Morning And Saw This In My Email by Depressed101: 11:27pm On Jun 19, 2021
Adonis86:
Good afternoon my country people. In 2019, during the Nigerian custom service recruitment I applied for the custom service job, but wasn't selected. This morning, I logged online and started seeing message from the Nigerian custom service inviting me for a job interview. Please how genuine is this?
Am I the only applicant that got this email?
Please, if you applied for the job and received or did not receive the email, kindly indicate.

I'm Adonis East of the Niger.
fake obviously, if you did your application at. Cybercafe, it's obvious this is a scam email...
Re: I Woke Up This Morning And Saw This In My Email by NwaliE01: 3:09am On Jun 20, 2021
The mail is genuine. I found the information on their official website
You can check it out yourself. You can confirm your name on the list before making the next move. Best of luck
https://customs.gov.ng/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/2021-CUSTOMS-RECRUITMENT-LIST.pdf
Re: I Woke Up This Morning And Saw This In My Email by yemmybx(m): 5:51am On Jun 20, 2021
bebefille13:

How do you receive payment for those who do not have paypal, gift card, western union?
You can open a PayPal account yourself.
Re: I Woke Up This Morning And Saw This In My Email by Babaibeji2020(m): 5:52am On Jun 20, 2021
channelstravel:
From the look of the screenshots, seems legit
No, not legit!
Nobody sends u a mail you never applied for it. He applied years back but the site was just newly created.
Methinks Izza scam!
Re: I Woke Up This Morning And Saw This In My Email by Kingluqman(m): 6:08am On Jun 20, 2021
Scam just full everywhere, person go even lose job when en think sey na fake and later find out sey na legit grin

1 Like

Re: I Woke Up This Morning And Saw This In My Email by channelstravel: 6:32am On Jun 20, 2021
Babaibeji2020:

No, not legit!
Nobody sends u a mail you never applied for it.
Izza scam!

He said he applied the previous year

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uba Is Recruiting / Graceco Limited Job Recruitment (4 Positions) / Soludo Caused The Massive Bank Layoffs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.