Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,343 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Infrastructure: I Don't Know Why Abia Takes Last In Everything — Udensi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Infrastructure: I Don't Know Why Abia Takes Last In Everything — Udensi (17394 Views)

Don’t Mix Your Good Works With Falsehood, Udensi Tells Gov. Otti (Video) / Chikwe Udensi: Abia Shall Be Liberated From The Clutches Of Godfathers / This Is Why Abia State Government Must Demolish Ariaria Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infrastructure: I Don't Know Why Abia Takes Last In Everything — Udensi by Commentor: 3:55pm On Jun 19, 2021
stunnert:
Let me say what he's really trying to say without beating around the bush sad
The governors of Anambra, Ebonyi and Abia are redundant idiots and sellouts who have sold their dignity and integrity to that kunu sipping dunce at Aso rock for a free pass at embezzling their state wealth and allocations at the expense of the welfare of their citizens. Just see as people are suffering in those states where there's no proper road infrastructures, pipe borne water, stable electricity, and good health care facilities.

My people don't be surprised that these governors might have multi million dollar mansions and businesses in faraway foreign countries built with stolen wealth while their citizens wallow in poverty and hunger on a daily basis

They sold their integrity to the president by looting their state resources and you think you are making sense.

Re: Infrastructure: I Don't Know Why Abia Takes Last In Everything — Udensi by Commentor: 3:57pm On Jun 19, 2021
Simplyleo:

mynd44 lalasticlala, I don't understand, so one cannot make comment on nairaland without being insulted?

Lalasticlala even encourages them.

They can insult you in Igbo and nothing would happen.

Try to do the same and receive an extensive ban.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Infrastructure: I Don't Know Why Abia Takes Last In Everything — Udensi by beeveepee60: 3:58pm On Jun 19, 2021
I just found the biggest forum in Ghana 4387894
Re: Infrastructure: I Don't Know Why Abia Takes Last In Everything — Udensi by AchalugoNwa(f): 4:00pm On Jun 19, 2021
Commentor:

Lalasticlala even encourages them.

They can insult you in Igbo and nothing would have.

Try to do the same and receive an extensive ban.

Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 20
Re: Infrastructure: I Don't Know Why Abia Takes Last In Everything — Udensi by Commentor: 4:05pm On Jun 19, 2021
[s]
AchalugoNwa:
Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 20

Gerrout. [/s]
Re: Infrastructure: I Don't Know Why Abia Takes Last In Everything — Udensi by Arkmanbuddy(m): 4:05pm On Jun 19, 2021
Fasindo:
shocked

It is biblical.

Everything happening in Nigeria is biblical.
The Bible said fear North.
The same Bible said the first shall be the last. So for Abia to be the first State in alphabetical order means it shall be last in everything other thing.

If you want Abia to be first in other things just change the name of the State

To Zabia....maybe it can become first abi? grin grin
Re: Infrastructure: I Don't Know Why Abia Takes Last In Everything — Udensi by stunnert(m): 4:06pm On Jun 19, 2021
Ode na him you be, As it stands the Efcc will never go after them
Commentor:

They sold their integrity to the president by looting their state resources and you think you are making sense.

Re: Infrastructure: I Don't Know Why Abia Takes Last In Everything — Udensi by GloryGloryRufus(m): 4:07pm On Jun 19, 2021
But Abia takes first in alphabetical arrangements of Nigeria states, may be the saying that the first shall be the last is affecting them. hahaha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Infrastructure: I Don't Know Why Abia Takes Last In Everything — Udensi by Commentor: 4:07pm On Jun 19, 2021
stunnert:

Go after a governor enjoying immunity?

What's the level of your education?
Re: Infrastructure: I Don't Know Why Abia Takes Last In Everything — Udensi by Lashist(m): 4:10pm On Jun 19, 2021
Simplyleo:
How is Abia last in everything?

Abia can only be second to last and definitely better than war torn Borno state.

Also, the Gov of abia state is a generous and cheerful giver. undecided
You are dull, boring and very dumb. People are calling their leaders out for failures but dummy like you are still complaining about it because you already love failures. If you want to keep hailing bubu and his failures, ride on but allow people that have sense call their leaders out
Re: Infrastructure: I Don't Know Why Abia Takes Last In Everything — Udensi by stunnert(m): 4:11pm On Jun 19, 2021
Mumu, I mean after his tenure
Commentor:

Re: Infrastructure: I Don't Know Why Abia Takes Last In Everything — Udensi by richmond500: 4:12pm On Jun 19, 2021
Faller:
Some things are not needed
Edo State doesn't need road...they have other means of transportation ( Edo airways )

Abia State doesn't need first position... they're comfortable in second to last behind Borno...

Wonderful products do come out of Abia state tho...
Puma is PAMU.....
Nike is NIKA..
Adidas is ABIDIBAS
Under Armour is UNDERCOVER

grin NOKLA nko
Re: Infrastructure: I Don't Know Why Abia Takes Last In Everything — Udensi by stunnert(m): 4:12pm On Jun 19, 2021
Its like you're one of those APC online warriors
Commentor:

Re: Infrastructure: I Don't Know Why Abia Takes Last In Everything — Udensi by Chidex50(m): 4:14pm On Jun 19, 2021
Simplyleo:

Abia can only be second to last and definitely better than war torn Borno state.

richmond500:
grin NOKLA nko
You're just spewing balderdash.

1 Like

Re: Infrastructure: I Don't Know Why Abia Takes Last In Everything — Udensi by Simplyleo: 4:14pm On Jun 19, 2021
Lashist:

You are dull, boring and very dumb. People are calling their leaders out for failures but dummy like you are still complaining about it because you already love failures. If you want to keep hailing bubu and his failures, ride on but allow people that have sense call their leaders out
mynd44 lalasticlala
Re: Infrastructure: I Don't Know Why Abia Takes Last In Everything — Udensi by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 4:14pm On Jun 19, 2021
Abia is my former state. The state is a use..less, backward, undeveloped state. The last time I visited home 2years ago, I disowned the state. Immediately I entered 'ABIA TOWER' 'Welcome to Umuahia' I felt this darkness and hardship in the atmosphere. I did not spend 3days in Umuahia I ran back to my base before they infect me with poverty and darkness.

Honestly, the state is in darkness and need the intervention of God to revive it back to normal.

I don't want to talk about the use..less leaders we have.
Re: Infrastructure: I Don't Know Why Abia Takes Last In Everything — Udensi by angelfallz(m): 4:23pm On Jun 19, 2021
You are correct!
This current structure is not working, and it is breeding; corruption, laziness, bad leaders etc. Nigeria would never go far with this kind of unitary structure.

We need to restructure Nigeria, let the federating units, be in charge of their human and natural resources, security, education, economy, health care etc.
It would be like magic, many of these so called politicians would cease to exist. Because they would not be able to deceive the people any longer, they would not be able to play the religious card or the ethnic card.

wpadmin:
I would have said Igbos have talent in electing bad leaders but I just remembered it’s the same in most of the states in Nigeria.

At the end of the month, even if a state does not generate any profit, they still get allocation from the Government.

This structure makes Governors Lazy.

How can you be fed when you don’t work?

If Nigeria is restructured where a state gets all the profit they make, citizens will be more selective with the kind of Governors they elect

Re: Infrastructure: I Don't Know Why Abia Takes Last In Everything — Udensi by richmond500: 4:24pm On Jun 19, 2021
ChEkWaSIyKe:
Abia is my former state. The state is a use..less, backward, undeveloped state. The last time I visited home 2years ago, I disowned the state. Immediately I entered 'ABIA TOWER' 'Welcome to Umuahia' I felt this darkness and hardship in the atmosphere. I did not spend 3days in Umuahia I ran back to my base before they infect me with poverty and darkness.

Honestly, the state is in darkness and need the intervention of God to revive it back to normal.

I don't want to talk about the use..less leaders we have.
we don't care if we die in poverty, our problem is Tinubu and Buhari,
Re: Infrastructure: I Don't Know Why Abia Takes Last In Everything — Udensi by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jun 19, 2021

Re: Infrastructure: I Don't Know Why Abia Takes Last In Everything — Udensi by Lashist(m): 4:31pm On Jun 19, 2021
Simplyleo:

mynd44 lalasticlala
Lol...for what?? For being truthful to you on how dull you are? cheesy
Re: Infrastructure: I Don't Know Why Abia Takes Last In Everything — Udensi by SirBunky85(m): 4:32pm On Jun 19, 2021
Simplyleo:

I disagree,even the war torn borno state is being better managed by prof.zulum than the incompetent ikpeazu of my state

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Infrastructure: I Don't Know Why Abia Takes Last In Everything — Udensi by hokafor(m): 4:36pm On Jun 19, 2021
Because the previous and present politicians and their aides see the states wealth as their birth right,
Re: Infrastructure: I Don't Know Why Abia Takes Last In Everything — Udensi by Francisalao9(m): 4:50pm On Jun 19, 2021
You can never be bored on nairaland forum ...
Just make sure your phone is charged even though if you can't comment just be reading peoples comment....
Thats where I have been keeping myself busy since I finished my NYSC
Re: Infrastructure: I Don't Know Why Abia Takes Last In Everything — Udensi by Joetttimua1811(m): 5:02pm On Jun 19, 2021
Hmm so sad
Re: Infrastructure: I Don't Know Why Abia Takes Last In Everything — Udensi by Coldshisha: 5:09pm On Jun 19, 2021
stunnert:

Ever heard of immuinity clause?!
Re: Infrastructure: I Don't Know Why Abia Takes Last In Everything — Udensi by aspabay(m): 5:10pm On Jun 19, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

Arent you ashamed. That is Tinubu after he left office. You want to compare him to a sitting governor sharing kerosene and listing Dominos and chicken republic as achievement. South eats is the least developed in Nigeria, you have stupid leaders and the followers are so shameless.

Tinubu works speaks for themselves. He is no mate to all Igbo leaders past and present combined.
Re: Infrastructure: I Don't Know Why Abia Takes Last In Everything — Udensi by LegalWolf: 5:12pm On Jun 19, 2021
Simplyleo:

You just open mouth waaaaaa and say rubbish. Have you been to Borno state? Do you know the level infrastructural development currently ongoing there?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Edrian Idida Osegie: EFCC Holds Vigil At High Court In Lagos To Arrest Suspect / National Carrier To Begin Operations With 50 Aircraft / Jang Shuns PDP Reconciliation Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.