Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,917 members, 7,817,690 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Infrastructure: I Don't Know Why Abia Takes Last In Everything — Udensi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Infrastructure: I Don't Know Why Abia Takes Last In Everything — Udensi (17396 Views)

Don’t Mix Your Good Works With Falsehood, Udensi Tells Gov. Otti (Video) / Chikwe Udensi: Abia Shall Be Liberated From The Clutches Of Godfathers / This Is Why Abia State Government Must Demolish Ariaria Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infrastructure: I Don't Know Why Abia Takes Last In Everything — Udensi by LegalWolf: 5:14pm On Jun 19, 2021
Fasindo:
shocked

It is biblical.

Everything happening in Nigeria is biblical.
The Bible said fear North.
The same Bible said the first shall be the last. So for Abia to be the first State in alphabetical order means it shall be last in everything other thing.

If you want Abia to be first in other things just change the name of the State

By your logic, zamfara should be paradise. But you and I know it is not. Let’s stop ascribing everything to religious texts and take responsibility for our failings as a people !

1 Like

Re: Infrastructure: I Don't Know Why Abia Takes Last In Everything — Udensi by AfonjaConehead: 5:17pm On Jun 19, 2021

Re: Infrastructure: I Don't Know Why Abia Takes Last In Everything — Udensi by AfonjaConehead: 5:24pm On Jun 19, 2021
aspabay:

Arent you ashamed. That is Tinubu after he left office. You want to compare him to a sitting governor sharing kerosene and listing Dominos and chicken republic as achievement. South eats is the least developed in Nigeria, you have stupid leaders and the followers are so shameless.

Tinubu works speaks for themselves. He is no mate to all Igbo leaders past and present combined.

1 Share

Re: Infrastructure: I Don't Know Why Abia Takes Last In Everything — Udensi by AfonjaConehead: 5:26pm On Jun 19, 2021
LegalWolf:

By your logic, zamfara should be paradise. But you and I know it is not. Let’s stop ascribing everything to religious texts and take responsibility for our failings as a people !

Wao, brilliant!!! You caught the bas..t squarely...

Fasindo will never respond to this...if he does respond,it's out of shame grin grin grin
Re: Infrastructure: I Don't Know Why Abia Takes Last In Everything — Udensi by stunnert(m): 5:27pm On Jun 19, 2021
Bros I meant after their reign as governors. You just watch and see, if another APC candidate gets the presidential seat after bubu term has expired and those guys are no longer governors, see they'll go scot free and the efcc still won't go after them
Coldshisha:

Ever heard of immuinity clause?!
Re: Infrastructure: I Don't Know Why Abia Takes Last In Everything — Udensi by Coldshisha: 5:32pm On Jun 19, 2021
stunnert:
Bros I meant after their reign as governors. You just watch and see, if another APC candidate gets the presidential seat after bubu term has expired and those guys are no longer governors, see they'll go scot free and the efcc still won't go after them

You are very correct
Re: Infrastructure: I Don't Know Why Abia Takes Last In Everything — Udensi by Agugbadin: 5:33pm On Jun 19, 2021
Foundation problem from Orji Uzor Kalu
Re: Infrastructure: I Don't Know Why Abia Takes Last In Everything — Udensi by UtuokeAlcoholic: 5:33pm On Jun 19, 2021
Simplyleo:
How is Abia last in everything?

Abia can only be second to last and definitely better than war torn Borno state.

Also, the Gov of abia state is a generous and cheerful giver. undecided
grin grin grin You are good at sarcasm. This is the exact comment our hate filled cousin are going to reply.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Infrastructure: I Don't Know Why Abia Takes Last In Everything — Udensi by Josywhyte: 5:38pm On Jun 19, 2021
Simplyleo:

Abia can only be second to last and definitely better than war torn Borno state.

U call this generous and cheerful giving? No wonder Abia is the worst and dirtiest state in the East.
Re: Infrastructure: I Don't Know Why Abia Takes Last In Everything — Udensi by UtuokeAlcoholic: 5:43pm On Jun 19, 2021
foeedaba:

@Stupidleo I notice you always among the first to comment on any thread that mocks igbos. My brother stop rejoicing in the suffering of your fellow man. Turn away from your wicked ways and surrender your life to Jesus.
See them. Them don arrive
Re: Infrastructure: I Don't Know Why Abia Takes Last In Everything — Udensi by BABZIENE(m): 6:18pm On Jun 19, 2021
Fasindo:
shocked

It is biblical.

The same Bible said the first shall be the last. So for Abia to be the first State in alphabetical order means it shall be last in everything other thing.

If you want Abia to be first in other things just change the name of the State

Change it to Zabia
Re: Infrastructure: I Don't Know Why Abia Takes Last In Everything — Udensi by Nobodyholypass1: 6:44pm On Jun 19, 2021
And the number 1 state in the list))))
Re: Infrastructure: I Don't Know Why Abia Takes Last In Everything — Udensi by saintdeby(m): 7:00pm On Jun 19, 2021
Fasindo:
shocked

It is biblical.

If[b] you want Abia to be first in other things just change the name of the State[/b]
To zoo
Re: Infrastructure: I Don't Know Why Abia Takes Last In Everything — Udensi by olatuns2017: 7:14pm On Jun 19, 2021
Metrix147:

https://abntv.com.ng/2021/06/infrastructure-i-dont-know-why-abia-takes-last-in-everything-udensi/

Even Borno state that they are fighting WAR has commissioned more projects than Abia & Benue!

Igbos /PDP/Edo/Enugu/ are disaster to this country!
Re: Infrastructure: I Don't Know Why Abia Takes Last In Everything — Udensi by olatuns2017: 7:20pm On Jun 19, 2021
Metrix147:

https://abntv.com.ng/2021/06/infrastructure-i-dont-know-why-abia-takes-last-in-everything-udensi/

Cownu is 419
Igbos are magas

Your governors embezzled your wealth BUT Buhari is your problem

Start making statement from your house before you come and talk nonsense in Lagos
Re: Infrastructure: I Don't Know Why Abia Takes Last In Everything — Udensi by Ingocof(m): 7:23pm On Jun 19, 2021
Tinubu caused the backwardness in Abia state, we must reject Tinubu by all means
Re: Infrastructure: I Don't Know Why Abia Takes Last In Everything — Udensi by ofiko123(m): 7:32pm On Jun 19, 2021
Thank God I am not from Abia state...
Re: Infrastructure: I Don't Know Why Abia Takes Last In Everything — Udensi by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jun 19, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

This here is Nigeria problem..the politicians know this.... election time again,they would come with a new one....untill we change our mindset to the Grassroots, nothing would change
Re: Infrastructure: I Don't Know Why Abia Takes Last In Everything — Udensi by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jun 19, 2021
This is the problem in this country,until this stops, leadership would be like that ,for ages....
Simplyleo:

Re: Infrastructure: I Don't Know Why Abia Takes Last In Everything — Udensi by LegalWolf: 7:42pm On Jun 19, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

Wao, brilliant!!! You caught the bas..t squarely...

Fasindo will never respond to this...if he does respond,it's out of shame grin grin grin

Hahaha � shots fired

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Infrastructure: I Don't Know Why Abia Takes Last In Everything — Udensi by shawante(m): 8:28pm On Jun 19, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

To be honest with you even war-torn borno is still better than abia state in terms of infrastructural development. Please try and do some research before coming online to spew gibberish

1 Like

Re: Infrastructure: I Don't Know Why Abia Takes Last In Everything — Udensi by Lamasta(m): 9:21pm On Jun 19, 2021
melzabull:
is your state osun developed? Name any useless state in south _waste that is developed
You can address your anger to Udensi that was interviewed not me OK
Re: Infrastructure: I Don't Know Why Abia Takes Last In Everything — Udensi by ABANGWABOI(m): 10:45pm On Jun 19, 2021
rayvelez:
One of the worst state in d south east. All d past and present govs are just stealing money, Atleast okorocha built statues.

Shut up...
Re: Infrastructure: I Don't Know Why Abia Takes Last In Everything — Udensi by ABANGWABOI(m): 10:46pm On Jun 19, 2021
Coldshisha:
Lamidi Kanu and Abaribe's state

Awon oniyeye

Na only mouth dem get

Shut up..
Ode..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Infrastructure: I Don't Know Why Abia Takes Last In Everything — Udensi by ABANGWABOI(m): 10:47pm On Jun 19, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Lol

I believe crude attitude to issues is another thing. They pursue things out of context.

Look at the one in London, what has he done for ndi Abia?

Absolutely nothing,

Someone who can't fix the rot in his state now wants to set people better than them free.

Nzuzu on Freestyle.

GI na Cownu bu ndi Ara..
Phools
Re: Infrastructure: I Don't Know Why Abia Takes Last In Everything — Udensi by ABANGWABOI(m): 10:48pm On Jun 19, 2021
Lamasta:
He's technically saying abia state is underdeveloped grin

Still better than your useless state..
Re: Infrastructure: I Don't Know Why Abia Takes Last In Everything — Udensi by ABANGWABOI(m): 10:49pm On Jun 19, 2021
Neimar:
The people are not complaining
As long as you share kerosene to them each year
You have done well
grin

Shut up ..
Phoool...
If Dem share kerosene now.. na your mother go first join queue to collect..
Re: Infrastructure: I Don't Know Why Abia Takes Last In Everything — Udensi by ABANGWABOI(m): 10:54pm On Jun 19, 2021
Millimann:
By our standards Abia is lagging behind.

But I have been to many states and I can confidently tell you that Abia is better than many states.

God bless you for your comment especially the second paragraph..
They would always say trash about Abia State but I have been to all states in Nigeria and spent enough time in each of them..
I can hit my chest and say that Abia is better than almost 20 states in Nigeria in all aspects..
But some people out of bitterness always want to ridicule the state..
Even Chikwe Udensi that is Wailing has been contesting for Governorship and loosing hence why he is taking a shot at the state and govt..
Abia is definitely among the firts 15 states in Nigeria in all around assessment and development..
No Cap..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Arrives Paris For Official Visit, Peace Forum / Ortom: I'm Ready To Sacrifice My Senate Ambition To Ensure Peter Obi Wins / Stop Linking Me To Re-Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu, Ngige Warns IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.