Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,593 members, 7,865,439 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:07 PM

What Is It About The 10 Commandments That Infuriates The Forces Of Wickedness? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is It About The 10 Commandments That Infuriates The Forces Of Wickedness? (1391 Views)

Which Of These 10 Commandments Do You Fault Always / Archaeologists Find Mt. Sinai Where God Handed Moses The 10 Commandments(Pics) / The Law Of God And Righteousness, Do We Still Need The 10 Commandments? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is It About The 10 Commandments That Infuriates The Forces Of Wickedness? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jun 26, 2021
Kobojunkie:
interesting question! undecided

Suppress natural feelings God deposited in you? Are you referring here to the same sexual Lust which God said is a sin against Him? undecided

Course not. I'm talking about the type you have for your spouse.
Re: What Is It About The 10 Commandments That Infuriates The Forces Of Wickedness? by Kobojunkie: 10:13pm On Jun 26, 2021
CharisEleos:

Course not. I'm talking about the type you have for your spouse.
1. Sexual lust is what is sin here. That is what Jesus Christ said is sin. So anything else that does not fall under that umbrella is not sin. undecided

So, choosing to suppress your sexual urges, regardless of your relationship status, does not fail under sin at all . undecided

2. It is very very important to learn and KNOW what exactly constitutes sin and what doesn't so one also frees one's mind from meaningless guilt. undecided
Re: What Is It About The 10 Commandments That Infuriates The Forces Of Wickedness? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 26, 2021
Kobojunkie:
1. Sexual lust is what is sin here. That is what Jesus Christ said is sin. So anything else that does not fall under that umbrella is not sin. undecided

So, choosing to suppress your sexual urges, regardless of your relationship status, does not fail under sin at all . undecided

2. It is very very important to learn and KNOW what exactly constitutes sin and what doesn't so one also frees one's mind from meaningless guilt. undecided

How can you tell it's not a sin?. Changing the natural order of things is not right therefore it is wrong.

Only God knows.
Re: What Is It About The 10 Commandments That Infuriates The Forces Of Wickedness? by Kobojunkie: 10:42pm On Jun 26, 2021
CharisEleos:

How can you tell it's not a sin?. Changing the natural order of things is not right therefore it is wrong.

Only God knows.
1. That statement in bold is a lie!.

2. God is the one who defines, in His Law/Covenant, what sin is - no man has authority given him by God to add to or change commandments or even remove them from God's Law. Anyone that attempts to do any of that already commit sin against God. undecided

God Law, which is a contract agreement between God and individuals clearly states for us that which is against God -sin - so that we can know to live in compliance of His rules and not live against Him. undecided

So, since Jesus Christ is God's Law in our case, and this for living in the Kingdom of God, sin is as defined in His teachings of Jesus Christ. And when you read through the Gospel teachings of Jesus Christ, you learn that as far as sexual sins are concerned, Jesus Christ taught that adultery, sexual sin, refers to.

A. Lust in one's heart
B. Divorce for any reason other than fornication

Those are the only teachings on sexual sin, that are contained in His teachings. undecided
Re: What Is It About The 10 Commandments That Infuriates The Forces Of Wickedness? by elated177: 11:26pm On Jun 26, 2021
Kobojunkie:
God's Laws are eternal and absolute, and Jesus Christ is God's Law in the Kingdom of God. Those who love Jesus Christ are those who carefully obey the details of the Law that is Jesus Christ, and no other Law.

Jesus Christ never asked His followers to obey the 10 commandments, nor the other 603 other laws that complete that set of Old. He gave to them a New Covenant complete a new set of laws to which He called them to submitting to and obeying.

1. Instead of “I am the Lord thy God, thou shalt not have any gods before Me.” , Jesus Christ declared that you cannot serve two masters - Matthew 6 vs 24. undecided

2. Instead “Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain.”, Jesus declared that no harm will come to those who insult Him or God, but only to those who insult the Spirit of God, an act He deemed unforgivable - Mark 3 vs 28 - 30. undecided

3. Instead of "Remember to keep holy the Sabbath day", Jesus Christ declared “The Sabbath day was made to help people. People were not made to be ruled by the Sabbath. So the Son of Man is Lord of every day, even the Sabbath.” - Mark 2 vs 27 - 28, essentially doing away with the need for a holy day. undecided

4. Instead of "Honor your mother and Father that your days may be long in the land that He have their fathers...", Jesus Christ instead declared that only those who abandon their parents and families for His sake are worthy Him and eternity in His Heaven - Luke 14 vs 26. undecided

5. Instead of “Thou shalt not commit adultery.”, Jesus Christ declared that even by simply lusting in your heart, you are already guilty of adultery - Matthew 5 vs 27 - 30 undecided

6. Instead of “Thou shalt not steal. ” , Jesus Christ declared that if you have in your hand something that your neighbor has need of, don't tell him to come tomorrow, give him that which he asked for - Matthew 5 vs 42undecided

7. Instead of "Thou shall not Kill", Jesus instead declared that “You have heard that it was said to our people long ago, ‘You must not murder anyone.[a] Any person who commits murder will be judged.’ But I tell you, don’t be angry with anyone. If you are angry with others, you will be judged. And if you insult someone, you will be judged by the high court. And if you call someone a fool, you will be in danger of the fire of hell." - Matthew 5 vs 21 - 23

8. Instead of "Thou shall not bear false witness against thy neighbor", Jesus Christ declared, " But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment. For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned." - Matthew 12 vs 36 - 37 undecided

Jesus Christ said His friends are those who submit to and obey His teachings and His commandments. Are you a friend of Jesus Christ or are you a foe? undecided

You are a satanic agent. I don't think I have the time for you. Go away with your spirit of Jezebel.

Revelation 2: 20 Nevertheless, I have this against you: You tolerate that woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophet. By her teaching she misleads my servants into sexual immorality and the eating of food sacrificed to idols.
Re: What Is It About The 10 Commandments That Infuriates The Forces Of Wickedness? by Kobojunkie: 11:29pm On Jun 26, 2021
Here are other sins that you will find expressed in the teachings of Jesus Christ found in Matthew 6.

1. Praying out in the open where anyone, even your family or husband can see you is a sin. We are supposed to pray in hiding, in our closets even, where no one can see us doing so. So from this we can clearly tell that praying in your churches and meetings , where others can clearly see you praying, is a sin. undecided
2. Praying aloud is also a sin. We are meant to pray in secret so that no one can hear or know what we are doing. So whenever you pray aloud she can be heard by others, you sin against God. undecided
3. The use of vain repetitions, or chants, when praying is a sin. Those your church chants and amen rants are sins against God. undecided

And these are just 3 of the sins, clearly defined in the teachjbgs of Jesus Christ, where prayer is concerned. undecided
Re: What Is It About The 10 Commandments That Infuriates The Forces Of Wickedness? by Kobojunkie: 11:31pm On Jun 26, 2021
elated177:
You are a satanic agent. I don't think I have the time for you. Go away with your spirit of Jezebel.

Revelation 2: 20 Nevertheless, I have this against you: You tolerate that woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophet. By her teaching she misleads my servants into sexual immorality and the eating of food sacrificed to idols.
Spirit of Jezebel is responsible for directing you away from the deceit that continues to loom over you, instead to the Truth of God as taught you by Jesus Christ, this over 2000 years ago?. undecided
Re: What Is It About The 10 Commandments That Infuriates The Forces Of Wickedness? by elated177: 11:40pm On Jun 26, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Spirit of Jezebel is responsible for directing you away from the deceit that continues to loom over you, instead to the Truth of God as taught you by Jesus Christ, this over 2000 years ago?. undecided

Go away, Jezebel.
Re: What Is It About The 10 Commandments That Infuriates The Forces Of Wickedness? by Kobojunkie: 11:45pm On Jun 26, 2021
elated177:
Go away, Jezebel.
But you are the one against Jesus Christ here..
Kobojunkie:
God's Laws are eternal and absolute, and Jesus Christ is God's Law in the Kingdom of God. Those who love Jesus Christ are those who carefully obey the details of the Law that is Jesus Christ, and no other Law.

Jesus Christ never asked His followers to obey the 10 commandments, nor the other 603 other laws that complete that set of Old. He gave to them a New Covenant complete a new set of laws to which He called them to submitting to and obeying.

1. Instead of “I am the Lord thy God, thou shalt not have any gods before Me.” , Jesus Christ declared that you cannot serve two masters - Matthew 6 vs 24. undecided

2. Instead “Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain.”, Jesus declared that no harm will come to those who insult Him or God, but only to those who insult the Spirit of God, an act He deemed unforgivable - Mark 3 vs 28 - 30. undecided

3. Instead of "Remember to keep holy the Sabbath day", Jesus Christ declared “The Sabbath day was made to help people. People were not made to be ruled by the Sabbath. So the Son of Man is Lord of every day, even the Sabbath.” - Mark 2 vs 27 - 28, essentially doing away with the need for a holy day. undecided

4. Instead of "Honor your mother and Father that your days may be long in the land that He have their fathers...", Jesus Christ instead declared that only those who abandon their parents and families for His sake are worthy Him and eternity in His Heaven - Luke 14 vs 26. undecided

5. Instead of “Thou shalt not commit adultery.”, Jesus Christ declared that even by simply lusting in your heart, you are already guilty of adultery - Matthew 5 vs 27 - 30 undecided

6. Instead of “Thou shalt not steal. ” , Jesus Christ declared that if you have in your hand something that your neighbor has need of, don't tell him to come tomorrow, give him that which he asked for - Matthew 5 vs 42undecided

7. Instead of "Thou shall not Kill", Jesus instead declared that “You have heard that it was said to our people long ago, ‘You must not murder anyone.[a] Any person who commits murder will be judged.’ But I tell you, don’t be angry with anyone. If you are angry with others, you will be judged. And if you insult someone, you will be judged by the high court. And if you call someone a fool, you will be in danger of the fire of hell." - Matthew 5 vs 21 - 23

8. Instead of "Thou shall not bear false witness against thy neighbor", Jesus Christ declared, " But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment. For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned." - Matthew 12 vs 36 - 37 undecided

Jesus Christ said His friends are those who submit to and obey His teachings and His commandments. Are you a friend of Jesus Christ or are you a foe? undecided
Jezebel is obviously not the problem here. You are!
Re: What Is It About The 10 Commandments That Infuriates The Forces Of Wickedness? by elated177: 12:04am On Jun 27, 2021
Kobojunkie:
But you are the one against Jesus Christ here.. Jezebel is obviously not the problem here. You are!

Yahushua the Messiah is my Master.
I don't follow Jesus. Now, go away kobojunkie Jezebel. Go and nag somewhere else.
Re: What Is It About The 10 Commandments That Infuriates The Forces Of Wickedness? by Kobojunkie: 12:11am On Jun 27, 2021
elated177:

Yahushua the Messiah is my Master.
I don't follow Jesus. Now, go away kobojunkie Jezebel. Go and nag somewhere else.

Re: What Is It About The 10 Commandments That Infuriates The Forces Of Wickedness? by Nobody: 1:30am On Jun 27, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Here are other sins that you will find expressed in the teachings of Jesus Christ found in Matthew 6.

1. Praying out in the open where anyone, even your family or husband can see you is a sin. We are supposed to pray in hiding, in our closets even, where no one can see us doing so. So from this we can clearly tell that praying in your churches and meetings , where others can clearly see you praying, is a sin. undecided
2. Praying aloud is also a sin. We are meant to pray in secret so that no one can hear or know what we are doing. So whenever you pray aloud she can be heard by others, you sin against God. undecided
3. The use of vain repetitions, or chants, when praying is a sin. Those your church chants and amen rants are sins against God. undecided

And these are just 3 of the sins, clearly defined in the teachjbgs of Jesus Christ, where prayer is concerned. undecided

The Lord rebuke you,, Satan.
First you say some things that appear true (in other posts).
And then you, like the devil himself, try to deceive.
A few posts back, you even suggested pills to a woman for getting rid of sexual urges, even amidst the rest of your post that said they only need Jesus Christ. The second part was true, but your sly suggestion of pills to her is a life-destroyer, and you are guilty of murder.
And now, this. You, a child of the devil, say it is a sin to pray out loud, or with family, or in a church, pretending Jesus said this, when in fact, Jesus was merely pointing a couple ways that hypcocrites make prayers for attention.
Jesus wants us to not be hypocrites, that's all, but KJ, a devil, hates Jesus.

Matthew 6 (NKJV)
5 “And when you pray, you shall not be like the hypocrites. For they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the corners of the streets, that they may be seen by men. Assuredly, I say to you, they have their reward.
6 But you, when you pray, go into your room, and when you have shut your door, pray to your Father who is in the secret place; and your Father who sees in secret will reward you openly.
7 And when you pray, do not use vain repetitions as the heathen do. For they think that they will be heard for their many words.

KJ actually hates Jesus Christ while pretending he does not.
KJ twists, distorts, and falsely accuses, just like his father the devil.
The Lord rebuke you, KJ (whose username means money-addict).
You will perish along with your father the devil if you do not change.

For anyone who was inclined to believe KJ's lies, please just read the Gospels of Jesus Christ yourself.
The Gospels are the Bible Books of Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John.
There you will find the Truth, including the following Verses (from the NKJV) which will show you that KJ is an evil deceiver.
And then, when you learn the Gospels and what Jesus taught, you can use that to discern any of the rest of Scripture properly.

KJ will surely perish if he does not change.
The Lord rebuke you, Satan.

Gospel Verses are listed below which show that Jesus sometimes prayed:
-- outside or
-- out loud or
-- in front of other people, or
-- condoned praying at the Temple.

Since Jesus does NOT sin, these therefore are not sin. Only KJ, a child of the devil, sins by lying to God's children.

Matthew 19:13-14
Jesus Blesses Little Children
13 Then little children were brought to Him that He might put His hands on them and pray, but the disciples rebuked them.
14 But Jesus said, “Let the little children come to Me, and do not forbid them; for of such is the kingdom of heaven.”

Matthew 21:13
And He said to them, “It is written, ‘My house shall be called a house of prayer,’ but you have made it a ‘den of thieves.’ ”

Matthew 26:36
The Prayer in the Garden
Then Jesus came with them to a place called Gethsemane, and said to the disciples, “Sit here while I go and pray over there.

Matthew 26:41
Watch and pray, lest you enter into temptation. The spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak.”

Matthew 26:53
Or do you think that I cannot now pray to My Father, and He will provide Me with more than twelve legions of angels?

Mark 11:25
Forgiveness and Prayer
“And whenever you stand praying, if you have anything against anyone, forgive him, that your Father in heaven may also forgive you your trespasses.

Mark 14:32
The Prayer in the Garden
Then they came to a place which was named Gethsemane; and He said to His disciples, “Sit here while I pray.

Luke 1:10
And the whole multitude of the people was praying outside at the hour of incense.

Luke 2:37
and this woman was a widow of about eighty-four years, who did not depart from the temple, but served God with fastings and prayers night and day.

Luke 3:21
John Baptizes Jesus
When all the people were baptized, it came to pass that Jesus also was baptized; and while He prayed, the heaven was opened.

Luke 9:18
Peter Confesses Jesus as the Christ
And it happened, as He was alone praying, that His disciples joined Him, and He asked them, saying, “Who do the crowds say that I am?”

Luke 9:28
Jesus Transfigured on the Mount
Now it came to pass, about eight days after these sayings, that He took Peter, John, and James and went up on the mountain to pray.

Luke 11:1
The Model Prayer
Now it came to pass, as He was praying in a certain place, when He ceased, that one of His disciples said to Him, “Lord, teach us to pray, as John also taught his disciples.”

Luke 18:10
Two men went up to the temple to pray, one a Pharisee and the other a tax collector.

Luke 22:39-41
The Prayer in the Garden
Coming out, He went to the Mount of Olives, as He was accustomed, and His disciples also followed Him.
When He came to the place, He said to them, “Pray that you may not enter into temptation.”
And He was withdrawn from them about a stone’s throw, and He knelt down and prayed,

Luke 22:45-46
45 When He rose up from prayer, and had come to His disciples, He found them sleeping from sorrow.
46 Then He said to them, “Why do you sleep? R[b]ise and pray[/b], lest you enter into temptation.”

John 17 - Jesus prayed at the Last Supper right in front of His Disciples, and out loud.
Re: What Is It About The 10 Commandments That Infuriates The Forces Of Wickedness? by Kobojunkie: 1:57am On Jun 27, 2021
awitness41:

A few posts back, you even suggested pills to a woman for getting rid of sexual urges, even amidst the rest of your post that said they only need Jesus Christ. The second part was true, but your sly suggestion of pills to her is a life-destroyer, and you are guilty of murder.
And now, this. You, a child of the devil, say it is a sin to pray out loud, or with family, or in a church, pretending Jesus said this, when in fact, Jesus was merely pointing a couple ways that hypcocrites make prayers for attention.

Matthew 6 (NKJV)
5 “And when you pray, you shall not be like the hypocrites. For they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the corners of the streets, that they may be seen by men. Assuredly, I say to you, they have their reward.
6 But you, when you pray, go into your room, and when you have shut your door, pray to your Father who is in the secret place; and your Father who sees in secret will reward you openly.
7 And when you pray, do not use vain repetitions as the heathen do. For they think that they will be heard for their many words.

For anyone who was inclined to believe KJ's lies, please just read the Gospels of Jesus Christ yourself.
There you will find the Truth, including the following Verses (from the NKJV) which will show you that KJ is an evil deceiver.
And then, when you learn the Gospels and what Jesus taught, you can use that to discern any of the rest of Scripture properly.

-- outside or
-- out loud or

Since Jesus does NOT sin, these therefore are not sin. Only KJ, a child of the devil, sins by lying to God's children.

13 Then little children were brought to Him that He might put His hands on them and pray, but the disciples rebuked them.
14 But Jesus said, “Let the little children come to Me, and do not forbid them; for of such is the kingdom of heaven.”

And He said to them, “It is written, ‘My house shall be called a house of prayer,’ but you have made it a ‘den of thieves.’ ”

The Prayer in the Garden
Then Jesus came with them to a place called Gethsemane, and said to the disciples, “Sit here while I go and pray over there.

Watch and pray, lest you enter into temptation. The spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak.”

Or do you think that I cannot now pray to My Father, and He will provide Me with more than twelve legions of angels?

Forgiveness and Prayer
“And whenever you stand praying, if you have anything against anyone, forgive him, that your Father in heaven may also forgive you your trespasses.

The Prayer in the Garden
Then they came to a place which was named Gethsemane; and He said to His disciples, “Sit here while I pray.

And the whole multitude of the people was praying outside at the hour of incense.

and this woman was a widow of about eighty-four years, who did not depart from the temple, but served God with fastings and prayers night and day.

John Baptizes Jesus
When all the people were baptized, it came to pass that Jesus also was baptized; and while He prayed, the heaven was opened.

And it happened, as He was alone praying, that His disciples joined Him, and He asked them, saying, “Who do the crowds say that I am?”

Now it came to pass, about eight days after these sayings, that He took Peter, John, and James and went up on the mountain to pray.

The Model Prayer
Now it came to pass, as He was praying in a certain place, when He ceased, that one of His disciples said to Him, “Lord, teach us to pray, as John also taught his disciples.”

Two men went up to the temple to pray, one a Pharisee and the other a tax collector.

The Prayer in the Garden
Coming out, He went to the Mount of Olives, as He was accustomed, and His disciples also followed Him.
When He came to the place, He said to them, “Pray that you may not enter into temptation.”
And He was withdrawn from them about a stone’s throw, and He knelt down and prayed,

45 When He rose up from prayer, and had come to His disciples, He found them sleeping from sorrow.
46 Then He said to them, “Why do you sleep? R[b]ise and pray[/b], lest you enter into temptation.”

John 17 - Jesus prayed at the Last Supper right in front of His Disciples, and out loud.
As Jesus Christ Himself declared in John 15 vs 14, those who are His friends are those who do what He tells them to do. undecided

So, rather than attacking me next time, direct your attacker at Jesus Christ, the one whose teachings these are.

Re: What Is It About The 10 Commandments That Infuriates The Forces Of Wickedness? by Nobody: 2:54am On Jun 27, 2021
Kobojunkie:

Matthew 6 (NKJV)

-- outside or
-- out loud or

The Prayer in the Garden

Forgiveness and Prayer

The Prayer in the Garden

John Baptizes Jesus

The Model Prayer

The Prayer in the Garden

Re: What Is It About The 10 Commandments That Infuriates The Forces Of Wickedness? by Kobojunkie: 2:57am On Jun 27, 2021
awitness41:

Matthew 6 (NKJV)

-- outside or
-- out loud or

The Prayer in the Garden

Forgiveness and Prayer

The Prayer in the Garden

John Baptizes Jesus

The Model Prayer

The Prayer in the Garden

As Jesus Christ Himself declared in John 15 vs 14, those who are His friends are those who do what He tells them to do. undecided

So, rather than attacking me next time, direct your attacker at Jesus Christ, the one whose teachings these are.

Re: What Is It About The 10 Commandments That Infuriates The Forces Of Wickedness? by elated177: 3:13am On Jun 27, 2021
Kobojunkie:

You are wasting your time. The name of Master is Yahushua and not Jesus.
Re: What Is It About The 10 Commandments That Infuriates The Forces Of Wickedness? by Nobody: 3:14am On Jun 27, 2021
You mock God, KJ, and hate Jesus Christ.

Hebrews 10:26-31 (NKJV).
26 For if we sin willfully after we have received the knowledge of the truth, there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins,
27 but a certain fearful expectation of judgment, and fiery indignation which will devour the adversaries.
28 Anyone who has rejected Moses’ law dies without mercy on the testimony of two or three witnesses.
29 Of how much worse punishment, do you suppose, will he be thought worthy who has trampled the Son of God underfoot, counted the blood of the covenant by which he was sanctified a common thing, and insulted the Spirit of grace?
30 For we know Him who said, “Vengeance is Mine, I will repay,” says the Lord. And again, “The Lord will judge His people.”
31 It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

Re: What Is It About The 10 Commandments That Infuriates The Forces Of Wickedness? by Kobojunkie: 3:16am On Jun 27, 2021
awitness41:

26 For if we sin willfully after we have received the knowledge of the truth, there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins,
27 but a certain fearful expectation of judgment, and fiery indignation which will devour the adversaries.
28 Anyone who has rejected Moses’ law dies without mercy on the testimony of two or three witnesses.
29 Of how much worse punishment, do you suppose, will he be thought worthy who has trampled the Son of God underfoot, counted the blood of the covenant by which he was sanctified a common thing, and insulted the Spirit of grace?
30 For we know Him who said, “Vengeance is Mine, I will repay,” says the Lord. And again, “The Lord will judge His people.”

Re: What Is It About The 10 Commandments That Infuriates The Forces Of Wickedness? by Kobojunkie: 3:18am On Jun 27, 2021
elated177:
You are wasting your time. The name of Master is Yahushua and not Jesus.

Re: What Is It About The 10 Commandments That Infuriates The Forces Of Wickedness? by Nobody: 5:18am On Jun 27, 2021

Re: What Is It About The 10 Commandments That Infuriates The Forces Of Wickedness? by Kobojunkie: 5:32am On Jun 27, 2021
Here is a summary of sorts of some of the New Covenant teachings and commandments given by Jesus Christ where Prayer is concerned - please be sure to

[ Ask, Seek and Knock, in order to receive, find and have the door opened to you[b]Matthew 7 vs 7[/b]
Pray continously. I.e. don't stop asking, seeking, knocking until you have recieved, found and had the door opened to you
Matthew 21 vs 22 & Luke 18 vs 1- 8
Avoid vain repetitions because God knows what you want even before you ask Him Matthew 6 vs 7 - 8
Always pray in secret and in hiding Matthew 6 vs 6
Pray the Lord's prayer-Matthew 6 vs 9- 13
Forgive everyone who has hurt or offended you before you pray so your father in Heaven will forgive you your sins- Matthew 11 vs 25 & Matthew 6 vs 12
Always approach God in Humility-
Luke 18 vs 9 - 4
Believe that you have received what you ask for and it shall be done for you
Matthew 21 vs 22 & Mark 11 vs 24
Ask the Father in the name of Jesus Christ
John 15 vs 16
If you abide in Him and He, Jesus, abides in you, then He, Jesus Christ , will do whatever you ask in His name[b]John 14 vs 13-14 & john 15 vs 7[/b]
Pray for your enemies - Matthew 5 vs 44 & Luke 6 vs 27- 28
Ask God for the Holy Spirit -
Luke 11 vs 13 & Matthew 7 vs 11

As Jesus Christ said, those who love Him are, not those who go around mouthing off that they do, but instead take who submit to and obey His teachings- John 14 vs 23 - 26. undecided
Re: What Is It About The 10 Commandments That Infuriates The Forces Of Wickedness? by Kobojunkie: 2:33pm On Jun 28, 2021
Kobojunkie:
1. That statement in bold is a lie!.

2. God is the one who defines, in His Law/Covenant, what sin is - no man has authority given him by God to add to or change commandments or even remove them from God's Law. Anyone that attempts to do any of that already commit sin against God. undecided

God Law, which is a contract agreement between God and individuals clearly states for us that which is against God -sin - so that we can know to live in compliance of His rules and not live against Him. undecided

So, since Jesus Christ is God's Law in our case, and this for living in the Kingdom of God, sin is as defined in His teachings of Jesus Christ. And when you read through the Gospel teachings of Jesus Christ, you learn that as far as sexual sins are concerned, Jesus Christ taught that adultery, sexual sin, refers to.

A. Lust in one's heart
B. Divorce for any reason other than fornication

Those are the only teachings on sexual sin, that are contained in His teachings. undecided
Correction, in option B. above. If the case arises where the partner who was divorced for a reason other than fornication, goes into another relationship, he/she commits adultery. So, key is only get divorce from a partner on grounds of sexual sin and no other grounds otherwise you are not to be in any other relationship after that. undecided
Re: What Is It About The 10 Commandments That Infuriates The Forces Of Wickedness? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jun 28, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Here is a summary of sorts of some of the New Covenant teachings and commandments given by Jesus Christ where Prayer is concerned - please be sure to

* Ask, Seek and Knock, in order to receive, find and have the door opened to you
Matthew 7 vs 7
* Pray continously. I.e. don't stop asking, seeking, knocking until you have recieved, found and had the door opened to you
Matthew 21 vs 22 & Luke 18 vs 1- 8
* Avoid vain repetitions because God knows what you want even before you ask Him
Matthew 6 vs 7 - 8
* Always pray in secret and in hiding
Matthew 6 vs 6
* Pray the Lord's prayer-
Matthew 6 vs 9- 13
* Forgive everyone who has hurt or offended you before you pray so your father in Heaven will forgive you your sins-
Matthew 11 vs 25 & Matthew 6 vs 12
* Always approach God in Humility-
Luke 18 vs 9 - 4
* Believe that you have received what you ask for and it shall be done for you
Matthew 21 vs 22 & Mark 11 vs 24
* Ask the Father in the name of Jesus Christ
John 15 vs 16
* If you abide in Him and He, Jesus, abides in you, then He, Jesus Christ , will do whatever you ask in His name
John 14 vs 13-14 & john 15 vs 7
* Pray for your enemies -
Matthew 5 vs 44 & Luke 6 vs 27- 28
* Ask God for the Holy Spirit -
Luke 11 vs 13 & Matthew 7 vs 11

As Jesus Christ said, those who love Him are, not those who go around mouthing off that they do, but instead take who submit to and obey His teachings- John 14 vs 23 - 26. undecided
See, the son of the devil (you, KJ) does tell the truth sometimes...
... but only so he continue to deceive in other posts.

You're just like the Catholic Church, and it's the devil's church; they give 60% Truth and 40% lies, always mixing in their poison to deceive.

In the post above, you also still attempt to deceive by using the word "always" when you said above "Always pray in secret and in hiding"... anyone can refer to the posts above that to see your evil, where you actually insist it is sin, to make Jesus seem like a burden-giver.
And people should refer to the posts above, to see who you really are.

KJ, you're not fighting me or anyone who knows there is a difference between right and wrong, which God's Commandments summarize.
You are fighting God.
No, not by the above post (except for saying "ALWAYS pray in secret and in hiding", which you are still trying to sneak in).
But God also sees your other posts.
You can deceive people, but God sees ALL you do.
If you do not repent of your wickedness, i.e. sin, you, KJ, will be forever lost.

Stop being like the devil, and the Lord will Save you.
And by the way, there's something wrong with some of the Chapter/Verse #s above.
Re: What Is It About The 10 Commandments That Infuriates The Forces Of Wickedness? by elated177: 12:07pm On Jul 15, 2021
Everlasting!
Re: What Is It About The 10 Commandments That Infuriates The Forces Of Wickedness? by Kobojunkiee: 4:15am On Jul 19, 2021
Kobojunkie:

Re: What Is It About The 10 Commandments That Infuriates The Forces Of Wickedness? by elated177: 8:46am On Oct 11, 2021
El Elohe Yahshrael!
Re: What Is It About The 10 Commandments That Infuriates The Forces Of Wickedness? by elated177: 2:22pm On Oct 16, 2021
El Elohe Yahshrael!

Obedience to them frustrates, infuriates and humiliates the forces of darkness and wickedness.

Hallelu YAH!
Re: What Is It About The 10 Commandments That Infuriates The Forces Of Wickedness? by elated177: 9:17am On Oct 28, 2021
El Elohe Yahshrael!

It pleased YHVH for the sake of his righteousness to make his law great and glorious.

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu YAH!
Re: What Is It About The 10 Commandments That Infuriates The Forces Of Wickedness? by elated177: 8:58pm On Feb 14, 2022
El Elohe Yahshrael!
Re: What Is It About The 10 Commandments That Infuriates The Forces Of Wickedness? by elated177: 10:13am On Jul 11, 2022
Apt.
Re: What Is It About The 10 Commandments That Infuriates The Forces Of Wickedness? by elated177: 10:44am On Nov 05, 2022
Aptly put.

(1) (2) (Reply)

No God Is Greater Than Otem For Now !!! FEAR HIM Or Hug transformer !!! / Paul The Apostle Lied! He Contradicts Jesus True & Divine Message. / Did God Use Evolution To Create The Different Types Of Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 160
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.