Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,833 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:29 PM

No God Is Greater Than Otem For Now !!! FEAR HIM Or Hug transformer !!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / No God Is Greater Than Otem For Now !!! FEAR HIM Or Hug transformer !!! (1323 Views)

The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah / Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! / Proverbs Of Otem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

No God Is Greater Than Otem For Now !!! FEAR HIM Or Hug transformer !!! by Phillipson02: 12:52pm On Dec 26, 2021
In his doctorufos he stated that Things that happened before shall happen again and many didn't understand him including me
I remembered once a history he wrote down about the wicked early churches that dealt with humans from Antioch to Rome ,from Damascus to Jerusalem .
In one of his historic story he narrated about two women ( both worshipping with Paul the treacherous and cunny apostle) with grave hernia growth in their wombs , but paul decided to say it's a demonic pregnancy or something spiritual until it went out of hand when paul chased them out of the congregation and a kind scholar took them to Egypt for operation which one paid the ultimate prize( Death )
This above story is happening in my family , my elder sister is a prayer warrior who prays every minute and hour , she has an ailment instead of consulting the physicians scattered all over our family .. she opt for fasting and praying while going to one powerful man of god who warned her that visiting the doctor is sin against god because demons are responsible for her cancer like problems ,the man of god made her drink st Agnes oil , st Gabriel oil , holyghost oil , water from Bethsaida , salt from lot's wife etc which has amounted to N3million

.Down the line the ailment turned worst and the man of god chased her away that her pasts are full of sin that she has no place in the gatherings of the children of god . We warned her but she called us names then , now she deemed it fit to meet the doctors " they ran their test and found out she has breast cancer and tumor together . That pastor has given other to his security not to allow her near. He even called her marine possessed when she shouted at him.
This is replica of otem's story in my family.
If otem isn't a great higher soul how did he make up a historic story that is rocking our family now.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No God Is Greater Than Otem For Now !!! FEAR HIM Or Hug transformer !!! by Phillipson02: 1:00pm On Dec 26, 2021
Otematum, On behalf of humanity I tank you for I have been vindicated ,no one calls me a devil for making common sense
Sisterfire,who said as our world and universe is round past even shall happen again and forever.
Ahasco
Queen Amatarasha
Dazzlingd
Drlammy
Tloc
Hellvictorinho
Budaatum
Botking
Voy
Realmindz
Helinues
Righteousness01
Nnamdiosu
Kobojunkiee
Nella
Let us praise nature for gifting us a being of truth and history

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: No God Is Greater Than Otem For Now !!! FEAR HIM Or Hug transformer !!! by Phillipson02: 1:54pm On Dec 26, 2021
Now I know he did lock those gods in the prison or something
Re: No God Is Greater Than Otem For Now !!! FEAR HIM Or Hug transformer !!! by Amatarasha(f): 1:58pm On Dec 26, 2021
Phillipson02:
Otematum, On behalf of humanity I tank you for I have been vindicated ,no one calls me a devil for making common sense
Sisterfire,who said as our world and universe is round past even shall happen again and forever.
Ahasco
Queen Amatarasha
Dazzlingd
Drlammy
Tloc
Hellvictorinho
Budaatum
Botking
Voy
Realmindz
Helinues
Righteousness01
Nnamdiosu
Kobojunkiee
Nella
So sad for your sister ! E kpele!

2 Likes

Re: No God Is Greater Than Otem For Now !!! FEAR HIM Or Hug transformer !!! by MightySparrow: 2:02pm On Dec 26, 2021
This OP for some medical check, or what do you say?

3 Likes

Re: No God Is Greater Than Otem For Now !!! FEAR HIM Or Hug transformer !!! by Jokerman(m): 2:11pm On Dec 26, 2021
Lol... mkpuru miri is very strong...

2 Likes

Re: No God Is Greater Than Otem For Now !!! FEAR HIM Or Hug transformer !!! by Bigcowhorn: 2:14pm On Dec 26, 2021
[s]
Phillipson02:
Ahasco
Queen Amatarasha
Dazzlingd
Drlammy
Tloc
Hellvictorinho
Budaatum
Botking
Voy
Realmindz
Helinues
Righteousness01
Nnamdiosu
Kobojunkiee
Nella
[/s]

These godless elderly women you are fvcking for money have finished your brain.
Nothing remain at all

First you turn an elderly woman you met on Nairaland to your sugarmummy then to your almighty goddess
I tried to save you but failed...
Now it's another Nairlander but this time one that Cleans gutters in Lagos for 15k a month... he is your god now ba!

Heavens help us all.

Below is a gift for your Useless god and goddess...

1 Like

Re: No God Is Greater Than Otem For Now !!! FEAR HIM Or Hug transformer !!! by Bigcowhorn: 2:17pm On Dec 26, 2021
MightySparrow:
This OP for some medical check, or what do you say?

I'm telling you.

He has been sick upstairs for a while now.
I've been hammaring him about it for over a year now. I didn't know it was this bad.
This is the second time he is crowning a Narialandder as his god.

5 Likes

Re: No God Is Greater Than Otem For Now !!! FEAR HIM Or Hug transformer !!! by Bigcowhorn: 2:24pm On Dec 26, 2021
Phillipson02:
Now I know he did lock those gods in the prison or something

You know gini?
Alright go and bring your useless Narialand god here for an appointment with BigCowHorn.
Tell him not to keep me waiting since he knows how hot my temper is

Re: No God Is Greater Than Otem For Now !!! FEAR HIM Or Hug transformer !!! by Bigcowhorn: 2:26pm On Dec 26, 2021
[s]
Phillipson02:
In his doctorufos he stated that Things that happened before shall happen again and many didn't understand him including me
I remembered once a history he wrote down about the wicked early churches that dealt with humans from Antioch to Rome ,from Damascus to Jerusalem .
In one of his historic story he narrated about two women ( both worshipping with Paul the treacherous and cunny apostle) with grave hernia growth in their wombs , but paul decided to say is a demonic pregnancy or something spiritual until it went out of hand when paul chased them out of the congregation and a kind scholar took them to Egypt for operation which one paid the ultimate prize( Death )
This above story is happening in my family , my elder sister is a prayer warrior who prays every minute and hour , she has an ailment instead of consulting the physicians scattered all over our family .. she opt for fasting and praying while going to one powerful man of god who warned her that visiting the doctor is sin against god because demons are responsible for her cancer like problems ,the man of god made her drink st Agnes oil , st Gabriel oil , holyghost oil , water from Bethsaida , salt from lot's wife etc which has amounted to N3million

.Down the line the ailment turned worst and the man of god chased her away that her pasts are full of sin that she has no place in the gatherings of the children of god . We warned her but she called us names then , now she deemed it fit to meet the doctors " they ran their test and found out she has breast cancer and tumor together . That pastor has given other to his security not to allow her near. He even called her marine possessed when she shouted at him.
If otem isn't a great higher soul how did he make up a historic story that is rocking our family now.
[/s]

Shush your mouth!
Which kind winch be this?

Re: No God Is Greater Than Otem For Now !!! FEAR HIM Or Hug transformer !!! by Bigcowhorn: 2:30pm On Dec 26, 2021
Phillipson02:
Otematum, [s]On behalf of humanity I tank you for I have been vindicated ,no one calls me a devil for making common sense
Ahasco
Queen Amatarasha
Dazzlingd
Drlammy
Tloc
Hellvictorinho
Budaatum
Botking
Voy
Realmindz
Helinues
Righteousness01
Nnamdiosu
Kobojunkiee
Nella
Let us praise nature for gifting us a being of truth and history [/s]

Oya Uselss god Otem get in here...
It's time to kiss my ass and polish my shoes!

Hurry up!

1 Like

Re: No God Is Greater Than Otem For Now !!! FEAR HIM Or Hug transformer !!! by Phillipson02: 2:38pm On Dec 26, 2021
Jokerman:
Lol... mkpuru miri is very strong...
Ur god is useless my dear grin grin
Re: No God Is Greater Than Otem For Now !!! FEAR HIM Or Hug transformer !!! by Bigcowhorn: 2:43pm On Dec 26, 2021
Phillipson02:

Bring your own god here let me show you the meaning of useless.
Where is he and his Nairaland account?
Celebrating Christmas i guess grin grin grin

[img]https://media1./images/9333fbf50a124f7a3b4380dd26df834e/tenor.gif?itemid=20653902[/img]
Re: No God Is Greater Than Otem For Now !!! FEAR HIM Or Hug transformer !!! by Phillipson02: 2:50pm On Dec 26, 2021
Bigcowhorn:

Bring your own god here let me show you the meaning of useless.
Where is he and his Nairaland account?
Celebrating Christmas i guess grin grin grin

[img]https://media1./images/9333fbf50a124f7a3b4380dd26df834e/tenor.gif?itemid=20653902[/img]
You idle thief yawns!!! No time for idle urchins like u grin
Re: No God Is Greater Than Otem For Now !!! FEAR HIM Or Hug transformer !!! by KnownUnknown: 2:57pm On Dec 26, 2021
Nigeria has a mental health problem
One in four Nigerians suffers from mental illness, but help is hampered by tight budgets and a lack of skilled staff.

https://www.aljazeera.com/economy/2019/10/2/nigeria-has-a-mental-health-problem
Re: No God Is Greater Than Otem For Now !!! FEAR HIM Or Hug transformer !!! by Phillipson02: 3:03pm On Dec 26, 2021
KnownUnknown:
One in four Nigerians suffers from mental illness, but help is hampered by tight budgets and a lack of skilled staff.

I stand by what I said That no god is bigger than kogi born boy otem"
He has trashed many gods even locked them up and no god came out to challenge his claims
Cc: jubianose where is ur god?
Amatarasha come see your thief thief unknown gunmen of a boyfriend . grin
Re: No God Is Greater Than Otem For Now !!! FEAR HIM Or Hug transformer !!! by Phillipson02: 3:09pm On Dec 26, 2021
KnownUnknown:

piggiseartener unknown gunmen DSS is searching for u
Re: No God Is Greater Than Otem For Now !!! FEAR HIM Or Hug transformer !!! by Bigcowhorn: 3:16pm On Dec 26, 2021
Phillipson02:
I stand by what I said That no god is bigger than kogi born boy otem"
He has trashed many gods even locked them up and no god came out to challenge his claims
Cc: jubianose where is ur god?
Amatarasha come see your thief thief unknown gunmen of a boyfriend . grin

grin

Many are mad
Few are roaming

Re: No God Is Greater Than Otem For Now !!! FEAR HIM Or Hug transformer !!! by Bigcowhorn: 3:22pm On Dec 26, 2021
Phillipson02:
You idle thief yawns!!! No time for idle urchins like u grin

Am I the one that hooks up with old women on Nairaland and Facebook, fvcks them and steal from their purses?
Am i the one with that as my primary source of income?

How many times will i tell you to stop quoting me until you repent?
Or are you DEAF?

Re: No God Is Greater Than Otem For Now !!! FEAR HIM Or Hug transformer !!! by SimplePlan34: 3:51pm On Dec 26, 2021
K
Re: No God Is Greater Than Otem For Now !!! FEAR HIM Or Hug transformer !!! by Bigcowhorn: 6:03pm On Dec 26, 2021
grin

You want to battle me ba? cheesy

My actions here go don pain you die

Re: No God Is Greater Than Otem For Now !!! FEAR HIM Or Hug transformer !!! by Bigcowhorn: 6:35pm On Dec 26, 2021
[s]
Phillipson02:
In one of his historic story he narrated about two women ( both worshipping with Paul the treacherous and cunny apostle) with grave hernia growth in their wombs , but paul decided to say it's a demonic pregnancy or something spiritual until it went out of hand when paul chased them out of the congregation and a kind scholar took them to Egypt for operation which one paid the ultimate prize( Death )

[/s]

So you believe in Otem as god and yet go around blessing people in the name of the Real God

What a fraud. But don't worry. I know the particular aged pussy that makes you forget yourself.

Phillipson02:
god bless you DSS should be aware straightaway . He can run but can never hide as for his american accomplice she will be caught soon.

Re: No God Is Greater Than Otem For Now !!! FEAR HIM Or Hug transformer !!! by Phillipson02: 6:45pm On Dec 26, 2021
Bigcowhorn:
[s][/s]

So you believe in Otem as god and yet go around blessing people in the name of the Real God

What a fraud. But don't worry. I know the particular aged pussy that makes you forget yourself.

you can edit my words but know it that young otem is greater than yahweh , and sisterfire is the purest of all goddess of the universe! She is sweet and you can never taste her just like how you won't taste khiaa. grin grin
Re: No God Is Greater Than Otem For Now !!! FEAR HIM Or Hug transformer !!! by Bigcowhorn: 6:49pm On Dec 26, 2021
Phillipson02:
you can edit my words but know it that young otem is greater than yahweh , and sisterfire is the purest of all goddess of the universe! She is sweet and you can never taste her just like how you won't taste khiaa. grin grin

I've taken screenshot of this one. All we need now is to prove your elderly girlfriend's age then we create a thread for you both

Lol

1 Like

Re: No God Is Greater Than Otem For Now !!! FEAR HIM Or Hug transformer !!! by LordCenturion(m): 9:21pm On Dec 26, 2021
Phillipson02:

You created the thread for bigcowhead or what is his name, his comments flooded your thread grin grin
Re: No God Is Greater Than Otem For Now !!! FEAR HIM Or Hug transformer !!! by Phillipson02: 9:38pm On Dec 26, 2021
LordCenturion:

You created the thread for bigcowhead or what is his name, his comments flooded your thread grin grin
Ever since my morning sun named sisterfire rejected him 4yrs ago, d scammer has been trolling us both even god of truth named otem I respect so much isnt left out !

2 Likes

Re: No God Is Greater Than Otem For Now !!! FEAR HIM Or Hug transformer !!! by Bigcowhorn: 10:05pm On Dec 26, 2021
Phillipson02:
Ever since my morning sun named sisterfire rejected him 4yrs ago, d scammer has been trolling us both even god of truth named otem I respect so much isnt left out !

Dear nairaland Fvck boy,

How are you today?

Your 'Morning Sun' is 52 years-old this year. That is 3 years older than your mother
Even if you are not ashamed permit me to be on your behalf.

Yours truly Biggie!
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: No God Is Greater Than Otem For Now !!! FEAR HIM Or Hug transformer !!! by OtemAtum: 11:05am On Dec 27, 2021
Bigcowhorn:

Oya Uselss god Otem get in here...
It's time to kiss my ass and polish my shoes!

Hurry up!
Otem is not useless. He who caged the gods of religion is very USEFUL to the universal change, especially in this Aquarius Age.

2 Likes

Re: No God Is Greater Than Otem For Now !!! FEAR HIM Or Hug transformer !!! by Bigcowhorn: 11:08am On Dec 27, 2021
OtemAtum:
Otem is not useless. He who caged the gods of religion is very USEFUL to the universal change, especially in this Aquarius Age.

Guy, be quiet
Last i checked you were learning a useless language that was opening universal secrets to you
That's how you saw the god caged and was running around Nl crying the date like a fvcking town crier.
Now you are the one doing the caging ba?

Don't make me laugh.

1 Like

Re: No God Is Greater Than Otem For Now !!! FEAR HIM Or Hug transformer !!! by OtemAtum: 1:43pm On Dec 27, 2021
Bigcowhorn:

Guy, be quiet
Last i checked you were learning a useless language that was opening universal secrets to you
That's how you saw the god caged and was running around Nl crying the date like a fvcking town crier.
Now you are the one doing the caging ba?

Don't make me laugh.
What should I do with this comment now? undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

According To The Islamic Narrative: It Appears that Gabriel is a Co-Creator / Pastors Gives Hand For Church Member To Lick After Eating Eba (pictures) / Was Jesus Circumcised?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.