Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

How - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How (788 Views)

Eye Glass That Sees Through..... / How Do You Deal With Multiple Sex Partners / How Do You Deal With A Breakup? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How by Afonjashapmouth: 3:41pm On Jun 19, 2021
Hh
Re: How by babs18: 3:44pm On Jun 19, 2021
Try ur best & leave the rest
Re: How by IPOBrep: 3:59pm On Jun 19, 2021
Jakpa

1 Like

Re: How by CheerfulGiver: 4:03pm On Jun 19, 2021
Story story.

Court someone properly and find out who they are before una marry, una go say no.

You follow big yansh and big breast, but girl no get sense. A girl you marry must grow to be a woman. As you lay your bed, Na so you go lie on top am.

Carry your cross. Me sef get my own
Re: How by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jun 19, 2021
I once said it that, some women want to stay married and Bleep around
They get married due to pressure from family and friends..

Re: How by daddytime(m): 4:14pm On Jun 19, 2021
He sure could have missed some of these heinous traits during courtship based on how pretentious some people can be.

The one solution I'd proffer in a situation like this if not for the kids involved would have been for bros to pick a few of his stuff and play the vanishing game for 1-2 months incommunicado and watch from a distance if that'd reset things.

Tough one here.

Las las....as bad as divorce might seem, it wouldn't be abhorrent in some situations particular one as this.

E better make person no get spouse than to get the one wey him/her go dey para to go meet for house.

1 Like

Re: How by ChybuzzDD(m): 4:28pm On Jun 19, 2021
CheerfulGiver:
Story story.

Court someone properly and find out who they are before una marry, una go say no.

You follow big yansh and big breast, but girl no get sense. A girl you marry must grow to be a woman. As you lay your bed, Na so you go lie on top am.

Carry your cross. Me sef get my own

I'm not sure you're already married. Experience is the best teacher

1 Like

Re: How by Jackyz: 4:35pm On Jun 19, 2021
Bad wife= death sentence
Re: How by DonEd(m): 4:49pm On Jun 19, 2021
Trust me, the reason why most men die young isnt always spiritual, they are home made; skillfully and craftily perfected with emotional trauma or blackmail.

What every man needs in a union of marriage is peace. If you aren't getting it, my brother, MOVE!! Waiting and expecting things to turn around for the better doesnt always happen.

I have realised that most men are vegetables when it comes to their women. They have forgotten how to put their foot on the ground and take their stand. They just agree to whatever gimmicks their women throw to them. Its sad.

A greater percentage of the women folk are headaches, so choose one with a lesser punch.

As usual, my two cents though.
Re: How by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 19, 2021
Dump her.
Re: How by begoniaa: 4:56pm On Jun 19, 2021
southniyikaye:
I once said it that, some women want to stay married and Bleep around
They get married due to pressure from family and friends..

Yeah. And from men like you that shame them, and insult single women...will want to play games with women, "use and dump; chop, clean mouth." So why won't women be desperate at all cost to marry and stay so?
Re: How by begoniaa: 5:02pm On Jun 19, 2021
Afonjashapmouth:
Hello everyone, how is your day going?

A neighbor of mine was forced to share his ordeal over some bottles and here it goes.
He got married to his wife 6yrs ago & that seems to be like his biggest mistake of his life. He has explored the calm way by acting like the sheep but this only made matter worse because she saw it as subduing him based on pressure.

She's lazy & would rather stay in bed than wake up and do something, even on weekends. ( she's got a government job and the guy is an entrepreneur)

She earns more but would rather blow her salary in a week on useless things ( shopping online, engaging people to do her home chores)

Zero plan for the future and would rather confide in male colleagues or friends husband than him (*Before you judge* This man is one of the smartest and calmest guy i know. i look up to him in ways)

She goes on Malice season which sometimes last a month or two ( He was tired of begging so he had to obliged to her game)

She is straight up never submissive and any request to do anything from her husband is controlling to her ( Can't serve food nor cook most times)

Personal hygiene is below poor hence almost zero sexual life ( twice or once in 2 months)

They have two Kids but madam would rather be using them as bait on him to pose irresponsibility on his side

She's very stubborn hence him trying to mellow cos she's ready to shout their business to the whole neighborhood if challenged

She's never accountable for her action and any attempt to have a conversation with her = Argument

She's got only her mother and reporting to her is like a waste of time cos she listens to no one

Her spiritual life is zero ( But she can wake us all up with her vigil prayers and songs) Oga said that just to frustrate their sleep and pose to be the spiritual one

All these traits came out over time after their marriage

Note

He didn't want to leave because he hates divorce and the impact on the kids

He still love her.

I don't even know what to advice him than to keep looking at him children and protect his mental health and if all seems to be too much he should bail out

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK??

Let us hear from the woman. Nobody knows how the man treats her? I'm not gonna pass any judgment. This narration isn't sufficient at all for me.
Re: How by RisenJoe(m): 5:03pm On Jun 19, 2021
Usually in courtship, the signs are always there but we guys choose to ignore hoping she will change when we marry her, there was a lady I once dated, so the time I bought a new phone for her cos her old phone was bad, she rejected the phone with the reason being that the phone already have hardware dent which isn't even noticable, I beg her like kilode that day make she collect am but she refused, I come dey reason within my head say so na pesin pikin I dey beg to collect a gift a bought for her
As the thought nack me for head na so I vex get up and left the place though it was raining that day but I walked home inside the rain and sincee then, I've been single... and enjoying my life and my money

2 Likes

Re: How by Ynix(m): 5:46pm On Jun 19, 2021
Afonjashapmouth:
Hello everyone, how is your day going?

A neighbor of mine was forced to share his ordeal over some bottles and here it goes.
He got married to his wife 6yrs ago & that seems to be like his biggest mistake of his life. He has explored the calm way by acting like the sheep but this only made matter worse because she saw it as subduing him based on pressure.

She's lazy & would rather stay in bed than wake up and do something, even on weekends. ( she's got a government job and the guy is an entrepreneur)

She earns more but would rather blow her salary in a week on useless things ( shopping online, engaging people to do her home chores)

Zero plan for the future and would rather confide in male colleagues or friends husband than him (*Before you judge* This man is one of the smartest and calmest guy i know. i look up to him in ways)

She goes on Malice season which sometimes last a month or two ( He was tired of begging so he had to obliged to her game)

She is straight up never submissive and any request to do anything from her husband is controlling to her ( Can't serve food nor cook most times)

Personal hygiene is below poor hence almost zero sexual life ( twice or once in 2 months)

They have two Kids but madam would rather be using them as bait on him to pose irresponsibility on his side

She's very stubborn hence him trying to mellow cos she's ready to shout their business to the whole neighborhood if challenged

She's never accountable for her action and any attempt to have a conversation with her = Argument

She's got only her mother and reporting to her is like a waste of time cos she listens to no one

Her spiritual life is zero ( But she can wake us all up with her vigil prayers and songs) Oga said that just to frustrate their sleep and pose to be the spiritual one

All these traits came out over time after their marriage

Note

He didn't want to leave because he hates divorce and the impact on the kids

He still love her.

I don't even know what to advice him than to keep looking at him children and protect his mental health and if all seems to be too much he should bail out

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK??

The man should hustle try raising his children school for like 2 years and disappear changing location to an untraceable location, change numbers, tell the woman he is taking the children to spend sometimes in a fun fare.
He should japa for a while, like 2 years.
Get some mafia books, become rugged and make more money.
I assure you in Buharis voice her life will never be the same
Re: How by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jun 19, 2021
begoniaa:

Yeah. And from men like you that shame them, and insult single women...will want to play games with women, "use and dump; chop, clean mouth." So why won't women be desperate at all cost to marry and stay so?
who shame women? I don't just go about insulting anyone that doesn't warrant it
Re: How by begoniaa: 5:53pm On Jun 19, 2021
southniyikaye:
who shame women? I don't just go about insulting anyone that doesn't warrant it

I no geh energy. You say without not warranting it. Ehen, you shame is shame. Chest it. Don't shame women into marriage and uphold gaming them and turn around to say they are desperate and manipulative.
Re: How by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 19, 2021
begoniaa:

I no geh energy. You say without not warranting it. Ehen, you shame is shame. Chest it. Don't shame women into marriage and uphold gaming them and turn around to say they are desperate and manipulative.
speak English pls

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need A VPN Dat I Can Use For Twitter / I Don't Want To Sleep Around / A Couple Of Sexy Kardashians Displaying Their Hot Bum Bum (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.