Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

My Boyfriend Is Avoiding Me Because I Spend Too Much Time With Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Is Avoiding Me Because I Spend Too Much Time With Him (835 Views)

Ladies: Dont Spend Too Much Time In Relationships! / Never Spend Too Much Time Talking To Your Woman As It Leads To Insults........ / My Fiancée Bedwet, Now She's Avoiding me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Is Avoiding Me Because I Spend Too Much Time With Him by ExploreFeelings(f): 12:11pm On Sep 04, 2021
I am the clingy type and I just can’t help it. I find it hard to stay away from someone I really love. And now my boyfriend is avoiding me because of this.
Whenever he goes out I want to go out with him. I want to hang around him every time. I want us to always do stuff together. At first he never complained about it, he was cool with it. But now he keeps telling me to go get my own life and that I am choking him with my too much attention and care.
I don’t understand, is it wrong that I want to be my boyfriend’s side all the time? Is it wrong that I am clingy? Or does he not love me anymore?
A friend advised me to have my own life and have my own passion. And that if I keep being too clingy that moving on if this relationship ends will be very hard for me. I don’t know how to stop being too clingy.
Source: https://www.xplorefeelings.com/how-to-protect-yourself-from-heartbreak/
Re: My Boyfriend Is Avoiding Me Because I Spend Too Much Time With Him by Naijanascam: 12:15pm On Sep 04, 2021
Try to get yourself productively busy and see how renewed his love and care towards you will become..........

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Avoiding Me Because I Spend Too Much Time With Him by OkuFaba(m): 12:48pm On Sep 04, 2021
If you choke any man with too much attention, he'll get tired of you quickly.

No man loves to be monitored,
Every man needs his space.

And try and get something doing, we love to see our ladies industrious.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Is Avoiding Me Because I Spend Too Much Time With Him by Ignatiusprince(m): 1:13pm On Sep 04, 2021
Yea
Re: My Boyfriend Is Avoiding Me Because I Spend Too Much Time With Him by Sonnobax15(m): 1:36pm On Sep 04, 2021
cheesy
Re: My Boyfriend Is Avoiding Me Because I Spend Too Much Time With Him by Nobody: 1:59pm On Sep 04, 2021
Get busy with other things that will add value to you if you have such time to spare, instead of wasting it around some guy that may not even Marry you.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Avoiding Me Because I Spend Too Much Time With Him by Spider20: 2:08pm On Sep 04, 2021
ExploreFeelings:
I am the clingy type and I just can’t help it. I find it hard to stay away from someone I really love. And now my boyfriend is avoiding me because of this.
Whenever he goes out I want to go out with him. I want to hang around him every time. I want us to always do stuff together. At first he never complained about it, he was cool with it. But now he keeps telling me to go get my own life and that I am choking him with my too much attention and care.
I don’t understand, is it wrong that I want to be my boyfriend’s side all the time? Is it wrong that I am clingy? Or does he not love me anymore?
A friend advised me to have my own life and have my own passion. And that if I keep being too clingy that moving on if this relationship ends will be very hard for me. I don’t know how to stop being too clingy.
Source: https://www.xplorefeelings.com/how-to-protect-yourself-from-heartbreak/
Abeg getaaaat lipsrsealed undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Fiancee Want To Try Dating Another Person Before Marriage / Man Catches Wife 'banging' Male Colleague On Their Matrimonial Bed / Juice World. One Of The Greatest Singer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.