Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,461 members, 7,819,680 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

See Small Business Ideas You Can Try In Nigeria With Little Capital - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / See Small Business Ideas You Can Try In Nigeria With Little Capital (1125 Views)

10 Best Crypto Arbitrage Scanner You Should Try In 2022 / Side Hustles You Can Try Out In 2018 / 16 Businesses To Start In Nigeria With N50,000 Or Less (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Small Business Ideas You Can Try In Nigeria With Little Capital by micronut(m): 4:27pm On Jun 19, 2021
Hi Nairalanders, I will be sharing different Small Business Ideas and Opportunities especially stuff on Nigerian street that people do and you can try with little capital on this platform through my videos on YouTube.

I hope someone finds them useful.

First Video here is on 5 Small Businesses you can do with atleast N5,000 in Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5eaWQPCzb8

After watching, if you enjoy the content and information, don't forget to like the video and subscribe and hit notification button to always get notifications once I drop new videos.. Thanks.

Re: See Small Business Ideas You Can Try In Nigeria With Little Capital by SanctifiedSista(f): 8:47am On Jun 20, 2021
Moimoi with signature taste will give u 10,000 everyday

1 Like

Re: See Small Business Ideas You Can Try In Nigeria With Little Capital by micronut(m): 9:19pm On Jun 20, 2021
SanctifiedSista:

Yeah, but with more capital and more patronage..
Re: See Small Business Ideas You Can Try In Nigeria With Little Capital by AfonjaConehead: 12:20am On Jun 21, 2021
SanctifiedSista:

Really
Re: See Small Business Ideas You Can Try In Nigeria With Little Capital by micronut(m): 7:39pm On Jun 26, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

Really

He wants you to explain better.

(1) (Reply)

Itoro Food Stuff - Start Crayfish Business With Oron Crayfish / Is The News Of Opay Shutting Down True? / Company Registration?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.