Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,849 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) (91349 Views)

Jude Ighalo's Wife, Sonia, Congratulates Him On Birth Of His Baby From Another / Referee Ready To Fight Alan Judge After Abusive Words (Photos, Video) / Odion Ighalo, His Wife Sonia And Their Children Pictured After Leaving World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by DEGABA(m): 7:40pm On Jun 19, 2021
Very bad if him
Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jun 19, 2021
baby124:

Don’t mind the idiot. Very stupid small boys with dehydrated brain on this site. I pity who takes the comments and advise on this site seriously. If you see wetin your advisers look like, you go beat yourself.

Gbamsolutely.... reason I don't give a f*ck about those typing shit on this sit
Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by Sterope(f): 7:41pm On Jun 19, 2021
Prenup in Europe? Like it is going to be a walk in the park. Lmao.

Most of what you wrote is a lie anyways

ChiefSosa:

ALWAYS MAKE SURE YOU SIGN A PRENUP. FELLAS, FORGET ALL THE EMOTIONS OR THAT TRUST ISSUES NONSENSE SHE MIGHT BRING UP. MAKE SURE YOU SIGN A PRENUP. Look at some famous men that lost MILLIONS and even BILLIONS to women after divorce. Marriage HIGHLY favors women, especially abroad. Some women even get the house, cars and kids, without leaving anything for the man. Then, he'll have to start from scratch while the woman is flexing his life's work. SIGN THAT PRENUP, BRO. I'll take care of an ex-wife if divorce occurs, but NO WAY will any type of law force me to split my things or totally give them up to her.
Dr. Dre was married for over 24 years, yet after divorce, the wife still wants his assets, even after she already has some percentage stake in his billion-dollar companies. She even requested $2M per month, excluding other payments o. BROS, SIGN THAT PRENUP! IF SHE LOVES YOU, SHE'LL SIGN THAT PRENUP. KANYE AND KIM SIGNED!!!
Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by okuta007: 7:42pm On Jun 19, 2021
Beancounter93:

And if you read the bible, there was no peace in the houses of Jacob (wives fighting with each other), David (children of wives at each other's throat..plus his habit of looking for women for the harem led to Batsheba, and to the death of her husband for nothing), Solomon(wives turned him away from God).

Isaac had one wife. He had peace in his house.

Also, polygamy was common back then because the infant mortality was far higher, and also because of the very agrarian nature of society then.

Oyinbo Mr Monogamy doooo - I dey salot u

1 Like

Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by Dalil8: 7:42pm On Jun 19, 2021
cococandy:

It’s her money too. Shut up

No it's not.

Or is your money your husband's as well? And i mean every dime.

And don't you ever tell a man to shut up.

2 Likes

Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by Biglittlelois(f): 7:43pm On Jun 19, 2021
okuta007:

pre nup is even too much grammar

why marry sef? IF Oprah Winfrey - the Billionaire Bi t ch wouldn’t marry a man she has dated now more than 30 years - why should any man having a few million here and there ?

Sex is everywhere- why buy the cow when you’ve got the milk?

You call Oprah Winfrey a bitch? Truly baby124 is right, the sets of boys here are embarrassing to engage in talks with.

2 Likes

Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by chikason22(m): 7:43pm On Jun 19, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Pained bitch

Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by akilo1: 7:43pm On Jun 19, 2021
Zico5:
These footballers can lie. He claimed to be 32 but married in 2009 precisely at age of 19 plus. That's why some of these footballers can't perform at the age some of them are claiming. Look at people like Taye Taiwo, Yakubu Ayegbeni, and Ahmed Musa. This igalo will be over 40 or thereabout.
wetin concern you aproko
Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by hammer3x: 7:44pm On Jun 19, 2021
Dalil8:

No it's not

Or is your money your husband's as well? And i mean every dime.

And don't you ever tell a man to shut up.

LOL DEM NO DEY CHOP WOMAN MONEY.

SHE BELIEVE THAT THE PUSSY IS MORE THAN ENOUGH.

MARRIAGE OR NOT.

2 Likes

Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by Harpyeagle(m): 7:44pm On Jun 19, 2021
Beancounter93:

And if you read the bible, there was no peace in the houses of Jacob (wives fighting with each other), David (children of wives at each other's throat..plus his habit of looking for women for the harem led to Batsheba, and to the death of her husband for nothing), Solomon(wives turned him away from God).

Isaac had one wife. He had peace in his house.

Also, polygamy was common back then because the infant mortality was far higher, and also because of the very agrarian nature of society then.
Every monogamous family in the bible was peaceful then?
Do u take queen esther in the bible to be someone that would go to heaven??

1 Like

Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by Dalil8: 7:45pm On Jun 19, 2021
hammer3x:

LOL DEM NO DEY CHOP WOMAN MONEY.

SHE BELIEVE THAT THE PUSSY IS MORE THAN ENOUGH.

MARRIAGE OR NOT.

I don't care about a woman's money. My problem is men are being cheated in the name of marriage/relationship.

It's the stupid men enacting these laws i feel sorry for. Cuz the moment women start earning more i bet my balls those fvcked up laws are gonna be scrapped.

2 Likes

Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by okuta007: 7:45pm On Jun 19, 2021
Theunbothered:

What you are seeing from your friend is a father who abandoned his children.

If he was still financially supporting them or he stuck around in the marriage for appearances we wouldn't hear this.

Most women aren't interested in the men they marry anymore, rather the idea of marriage and an expensive wedding.

When the ideal is shattered resentment sets in.

I'm not interested in marriage, I'm not going to deceive myself with the illusion of sticking to one person for societal approval.

guy - where can i find you to buy you one cold big bottle of chilled cool beer ? grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by Eriokanmi: 7:46pm On Jun 19, 2021
Arkmanbuddy:
I'm still looking for the war of words o! Na only one person dey run craze na!
hahahaha
Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:46pm On Jun 19, 2021
jaxxy:

If desuwa is really pained ighalo will be in serious trouble by now. He will only be able to protect investment he has in Nigeria. Anything outside oyo.

Desuwa is very nice.
Most Nigerian girls are not nice
Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by Theunbothered: 7:47pm On Jun 19, 2021
okuta007:

guy - where can i find you to buy you one cold big bottle of chilled cool beer ?
I'm only on Nairaland o, I don't exist in the real world grin

1 Like

Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by Sterope(f): 7:47pm On Jun 19, 2021
Your second paragraph is not true.

Once the children have no use for his money, HE WILL BE ABANDONED. He is as good as his money.

You think they will forget the rich man that made their mothers cry? Most wouldn't!

Theunbothered:

What you are seeing from your friend is a father who abandoned his children.

If he was still financially supporting them or he stuck around in the marriage for appearances we wouldn't hear this.

Most women aren't interested in the men they marry anymore, rather the idea of marriage and an expensive wedding.

When the ideal is shattered resentment sets in.

I'm not interested in marriage, I'm not going to deceive myself with the illusion of sticking to one person for societal approval.
Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:48pm On Jun 19, 2021
Biglittlelois:

How wise of her to get married to him LEGALLY in Europe, she codedly reminded him she can bring him down, she is even nice, if na me........

Very hurtful to have a diick hopper brostitute schmuck as a horse band who constantly slaps his whôre mongering to the faithful wife's face.

Many of you don't know how the divorce laws work.

She can't bring Ighalo down except Ighalo has a terrible lawyer. Or has been negligent with his finances.

Europe is not America. Even in America, it is not all the states that favor women.

In the case of Eboue, his wife handled his finances which probably helped her have an advantage over Eboue at the tribunal.

3 Likes

Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:49pm On Jun 19, 2021
Biglittlelois:

You call Oprah Winfrey a bitch? Truly baby124 is right, the sets of boys here are embarrassing to engage in talks with.
You are not worth it and you are actually the kid here, the faceless kid.

take a hike!

1 Like

Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by ChiefSosa(m): 7:49pm On Jun 19, 2021
Sterope:
Prenup in Europe? Like it is going to be a walk in the park. Lmao.

Most of what you wrote is a lie anyways

Get a lawyer(s) to draft it out. Prenup is very well recognized in Europe. Lawyers are even invited to make things less complicated between couples. No matter how long it takes; prenups MUST be signed. We are not rushing anywhere. Post-nup is also a thing over there, that's to tell you how serious they take agreements. Please, point out the lie(s)? I'm currently cooking jollof rice, but I've put off the gas, so I'll settle down to reply you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by okuta007: 7:49pm On Jun 19, 2021
Biglittlelois:

I did because she no marry but she is spending a great deal of her time and resources to destroy marriages by asking women to be rebellious in their marriages with all her feminist manipulative seasons on her talk show

have you listened to Oprah bad mouth men before ? because she was abused as a girl child doesn’t mean all men are evil - water drowns humans but we can’t stop drinking water for that sake

Only a bit ch recruits her gender to hate on men - money doesn’t liberate anyone from being an a$ s h ole or a Bit ch IF the mind is messed up already

6 Likes

Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by Biglittlelois(f): 7:50pm On Jun 19, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
See the thing wey dey quote me, will i even talk to someone like you in the real world? NO. I will just ignore you like the sh*t that you are, you ain't worth it a bit, I don't blame you, Nairaland have given faceless people like you the guts to argue with people that are far better than you

I regret responding to a product of your moniker, it is so not me cos you're obviously not worth the effort and time, your kinds who insults females at will are below par in every ramification.

4 Likes

Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by hammer3x: 7:50pm On Jun 19, 2021
Dalil8:

I don't care about a woman's money. My problem is men are being cheated in the name of marriage/relationship.

It's the stupid men enacting these laws i feel sorry for. Cuz the moment women start earning more i bet my balls those fvcked up laws are gonna be scrapped.

IN THE WEST, THE CHILDREN IS BELIEVED TO BELONG TO THE WOMEN.

THEY ALSO BELIEVE THAT, BY MAKING THE MAN PAY ALIMONY, HE IS LESS LIKELY TO GO ABOUT IMPREGANTING OTHER WOMEN.

IF HE IS RICH, THEY WILL ATTEMPT TO CLAIM A FRACTION OF THE WEALTH FOR HIS EXWIFE AND KIDS, IF NOT ALL.

THEREBY MAKING HER THE CUSTODIAN OF HIS WEALTH, WHILST HE IS STILL ALIVE.

3 Likes

Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by okuta007: 7:51pm On Jun 19, 2021
Theunbothered:
I'm only on Nairaland o, I don't exist in the real world grin

no yawa i code wella grin
Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by harmony75: 7:52pm On Jun 19, 2021
This woman should grow up what's her problem?!
Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by Mayeldah(m): 7:52pm On Jun 19, 2021
Children!

Ighalo better ask Amokachi and the rest old super eagles stars how far.

Nothing last forever, Not even his dick wey dey rise anyhow.

There are advantages of keeping to one woman or wife.

should we tell him? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by Dalil8: 7:52pm On Jun 19, 2021
hammer3x:

IN THE WEST, THE CHILDREN IS BELIEVED TO BELONG TO THE WOMEN.

THEY ALSO BELIEVE THAT, BY MAKING THE MAN PAY ALIMONY, HE IS LESS LIKELY TO GO ABOUT IMPREGANTING OTHER WOMEN.

IF HE IS RICH, THEY WILL ATTEMPT TO CLAIM A FRACTION OF THE WEALTH FOR HIS EXWIFE AND KIDS, IF NOT ALL.

THEREBY MAKING HER THE CUSTODIAN OF HIS WEALTH.

Bullshit"*

1 Like

Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by robosky02(m): 7:53pm On Jun 19, 2021
They were once in love

Now see the yeye

1 Like

Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by gozzlin: 7:53pm On Jun 19, 2021
Dalil8:

I wonder wetin dey give dem mind to talk all this kind rubbish. Money wey no be ur own.

If dem begin murder dem now make nobody complain abeg.

They deserve am.

What bout if the murderer starts with your mummy, your sisters, your wife and your daughters?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by statesman6: 7:53pm On Jun 19, 2021
I don't understand why people chook mouth for another person's problem. Ighalo might be scum, the woman herself might be devil. Na dem Sabi Wetin their problem, make no pastor or imam judge him

2 Likes

Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by Starzo: 7:53pm On Jun 19, 2021
cococandy:

It’s her money too. Shut up
Thunder faya you. Is she the one playing football under the rain and sun and getting kicked up and down the pitch.
Is her name on the payroll of the clubs hes played for??

Ur entitlement mentality stinks...tueehhhh

10 Likes

Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by Theunbothered: 7:53pm On Jun 19, 2021
Sterope:
Your second paragraph is not true.

Once the children have no use for his money, HE WILL BE ABANDONED. He is as good as his money.

You think they will forget the rich man that made their mothers cry? Most wouldn't!

Did Dangote's children abandon him?

Aalafin of Oyo?

Life is not that simple.

4 Likes

Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:53pm On Jun 19, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

Many of you don't know how the divorce laws work.

She can't bring Ighalo down except Ighalo has a terrible lawyer. Or has been negligent with his finances.

Europe is not America. Even in America, it is not all the states that favor women.

In the case of Eboue, his wife handled his finances which probably helped her have an advantage over Eboue at the tribunal.
That Eboue case was a big embarrassment, the guy too loose guard, he messed up completely, imagine giving your wife the greenlight to handle your finances, she actually waited for the time to deal with him and ran off with his hard earned money.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Ava And Mia Mikel Obi Adorable In 'Big Girls School' Attire (Pix) / Slovenian Club Sacks Nigerian Player For Impregnating President’s Daughter / Kathryn Mayorga: Cristiano Ronaldo Raped Me Anally In 2009 In Las Vegas Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.