Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) (91344 Views)

Jude Ighalo's Wife, Sonia, Congratulates Him On Birth Of His Baby From Another / Referee Ready To Fight Alan Judge After Abusive Words (Photos, Video) / Odion Ighalo, His Wife Sonia And Their Children Pictured After Leaving World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by hammer3x: 7:54pm On Jun 19, 2021
Dalil8:

Bullshit"*

It's the stupid men enacting these laws i feel sorry for. Cuz the moment women start earning more i bet my balls those fvcked up laws are gonna be scrapped.

THEY ARE MARRIED MEN.

THEIR WIFE PERSUADED THEM TO MAKE IT LAW.

INHOUSE LOBBYING.

1 Like

Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by mozona(m): 7:54pm On Jun 19, 2021
She can take everything down truly....oh
Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by meobizy(f): 7:55pm On Jun 19, 2021
E no concern me. This is like marrying a homosexual person and thinking you can change them. Leopards are naturally spotted, do not waste your time.

1 Like

Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by 2rez: 7:55pm On Jun 19, 2021
Righteousness2:
[s][/s]

A legally married wife a pained bitch?
What kind of Generation of people is this?

A Generation of young men that see evil and call it good. They see good and call it Evil. Very Highly confused folks.
God Have Mercy and Save you all! If not , Destruction is sure..

Bobo Ighalo! Let no one Deceive u. You are on the wrong part of Life. You need to look inwards and sort out things with the wife of your youth before the grace of God that has helped you in life becomes a Disgrace.

Most Important, come into a relationship with JESUS Christ and allow Him sort out things.

@ the bolded, i think i grasp. So could u pls tell me one wealthy & faithful man in the good book? If there was none then, trust me, u can't have one now.
Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by Sterope(f): 7:56pm On Jun 19, 2021
Dangote has money and you don't know the kind of father he is.

Lmao. Same Alaafin? grin. If he dies tomorrow, most of his children won't go 'Oh father'.

Theunbothered:

Did Dangote's children abandon him?

Aalafin of Oyo?

Life is not that simple.
Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by Sterope(f): 7:57pm On Jun 19, 2021
I don hear you grin
ChiefSosa:

Get a lawyer(s) to draft it out. Prenup is very well recognized in Europe. Lawyers are even invited to make things less complicated between couples. No matter how long it takes; prenups MUST be signed. We are not rushing anywhere. Post-nup is also a thing over there, that's to tell you how serious they take agreements. Please, point out the lie(s)? I'm currently cooking jollof rice, but I've put off the gas, so I'll settle down to reply you.
Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by okuta007: 7:57pm On Jun 19, 2021
pocohantas:

But it is annoying the way Nigerian men behave. A woman you have been married to since 2009. Even if her money isn’t inside, if she didn’t make the home conducive, you can’t do well at work. It is painful watching the man of your youth go about impregnating strange women while your life is on hold for the kids. It is more painful that the woman would still be blamed for the failed marriage. Let’s be fair to our spouses please- male and female alike.

You don’t want to marry again? Fine. Treat them with respect and fairness. At some point they had your back and if they wanted you dead, you’ll be long gone.

my dear friend - everyone should live his or her life the way they please - everyone should fvck marry breed do wareva

na so my pastor for Florida that year go dey preach like say na only Jesus holy pass am

not knowing the 4 kids his own deacon has with his wife, 3 of them belongs to this pastor after DNA confirmation - because he was fvcking the Deacons wife - a fellow church member

not only that he impregnated the daughter of the Sunday school teacher who was in the choir

Abegi leave matter

After everything 6 feet fur everybody

Leave Ighalo alone

4 Likes

Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:59pm On Jun 19, 2021
Sanchez01:
Her type of person is so rare! They are both still legally married, not divorced but Ighalo have been frolicking and sleeping around like the typical Niger Deltan man that he is. Most Nigerian men in Europe and the Western world don't even do a fraction of this before seeing their life and hard work snatched from them.

Emmanuel Eboue didn't do up to this before he was relegated to being a destitute. Sonia holds the ace here and it isn't because she wants to capitalize on the situation but clearly out of love.

She deserves better than a man who can't keep his third legs in between. I just pray Ighalo won't resolve to crowdfunding and require the Edo State/Federal Government assistance at some point in his life because it is fast looking like it with the look of things.

You people should stop mentioning Eboue.

Eboue's wife handled his finances.

I hope Ighalo is not as stupid as that.

Moreover, Eboue is not a destitute. He had properties oversees (in Africa) which was not included in the financial settlement.

When you people talk about divorce, you paint an unfair picture, where the wives get everything.

That is not the reality.

The court tries as much as possible to make a fair ruling.

Everyone (man or wife) will get a fair hearing, and a ruling that is as fair as possible.

In fact, the decision to split properties is primarily the decision of the couple. It is when they can't agree about who takes this or that, that it usually becomes the decision of the tribunal.

Eboue's story is a lesson to all African men in Europe. Never let your wife manage your finances.

And always try to invest heavily outside Europe so that (should the ruling not go your way), you won't lose everything.

1 Like

Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by cococandy(f): 8:00pm On Jun 19, 2021
Dalil8:

No it's not.

Or is your money your husband's as well? And i mean every dime.

And don't you ever tell a man to shut up.

Yes my money is my husband’s money as well

Oh please shut up. I didn’t know that is gender specific

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by Raalsalghul: 8:01pm On Jun 19, 2021
Martinez39s:
“NA WE STILL DEY RULE #LegallymarriedinEurope... If I decide to take everything today, nothing dey happen.”

When you foolishly get married over there despite the marital and child support laws, you give your woman the power to brag and threaten you like this. Forget Ighalo's flexing, he is at the mercy of his wife. Don't get married abroad, don't bring your wife abroad, don't be naive to think a prenup will save you, and don't think you can play the system.

Don't think you are invincible; if Jeff Bezos could lose billions in his divorce and his power and influence couldn't stop it, who are you? undecided

Edit: funny enough, everyone will think Ighalo is the bad guy here, but only females (despite their pretense) and the wise few men will inwardly acknowledge the possibility of Ighalo's wife being a demon and thorn in his flesh behind closed doors.

Have you spoken with yesboss123, I hope he can see this thread.

1 Like

Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by girlygirlyMain: 8:02pm On Jun 19, 2021
All of you insulting Adesuwa, let me tell you...
That babe don try wella!!! If no be her wey gree marry am for Italy, una think say una for sabi am? God use her take bring Ighalo out.

Let him stop embarrassing her and his children abeg

Yes she can threaten to take it all!
If he's sleeping around must he embarrass her? Imagine yourself in your own matrimonial home and you receive a court letter from a baby mama or papa to your wife/husband?
How will you feel?

Her outburst is HUMAN! She didn't mention the first baby mama but this had to be the height of it all. It is even irritating to imagine
#FreeAdesua

3 Likes

Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 8:02pm On Jun 19, 2021
cococandy:

grin grin
Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by cococandy(f): 8:02pm On Jun 19, 2021
Starzo:

Thunder faya you. Is she the one playing football under the rain and sun and getting kicked up and down the pitch.
Is her name on the payroll of the clubs hes played for??

Ur entitlement mentality stinks...tueehhhh

A man’s money belongs to his wife too. And vice versa.
I don’t know why it angers you guys. If you don’t think the money you earn belongs to your wife too, don’t marry. Marry your money

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:02pm On Jun 19, 2021
Biglittlelois:

I regret responding to a product of your moniker, it is so not me cos you're obviously not worth the effort and time, your kinds who insults females at will are below par in every ramification.
But you insult men at every slight provocation right? I've always know you despise men, I don't know what men did to you, if you had badluck with some men doesn't mean we are all the same and you are obviously an online audio feminist that say sh*t about men online but crave for them offline, you need to fix yourself lady, you definitely need it. that's just a piece of advise from me to you.

2 Likes

Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by ChiefSosa(m): 8:02pm On Jun 19, 2021
okuta007:

pre nup is even too much grammar

why marry sef? IF Oprah Winfrey - the Billionaire Bi t ch wouldn’t marry a man she has dated now more than 30 years - why should any man having a few million here and there ?

Sex is everywhere- why buy the cow when you’ve got the milk?
Damn, bro grin. U no get joy o. But, you're right though. Most women just use marriage to FINESSE men financially, emotionally, physically, etc. Met a man at Kumasi, he had to return back from USA to Ghana after his wife played him. He spent over 40 years there and now he just sells drinks at a small store.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by Joshforeal: 8:03pm On Jun 19, 2021
pocohantas:
The babe has been repeating this “LEGALLY married wife” since. People were saying on the other thread that she is still bragging with Mrs status, but I saw it as a subtle threat.

Now she has confirmed my thoughts.

You're 41 going on 42........

1 Like

Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by teejaymmm(m): 8:03pm On Jun 19, 2021
Ighalo overrated, I actually thought he was different. Why marry when you'll still be looking outside. This might be his downfall. Proverbs 31:1
Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by Dalil8: 8:03pm On Jun 19, 2021
Martinez39s:
“NA WE STILL DEY RULE #LegallymarriedinEurope... If I decide to take everything today, nothing dey happen.”

When you foolishly get married over there despite the marital and child support laws, you give your woman the power to brag and threaten you like this. Forget Ighalo's flexing, he is at the mercy of his wife. Don't get married abroad, don't bring your wife abroad, don't be naive to think a prenup will save you, and don't think you can play the system.

Don't think you are invincible; if Jeff Bezos could lose billions in his divorce and his power and influence couldn't stop it, who are you? undecided

Edit: funny enough, everyone will think Ighalo is the bad guy here, but only females (despite their pretense) and the wise few men will inwardly acknowledge the possibility of Ighalo's wife being a demon and thorn in his flesh behind closed doors.

They never learn!
Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by cococandy(f): 8:04pm On Jun 19, 2021
Omg this is funny grin
okuta007:

my dear friend - everyone should live his or her life the way they please - everyone should fvck marry breed do wareva

na so my pastor for Florida that year go dey preach like say na only Jesus holy pass am

not knowing the 4 kids his own deacon has with his wife, 3 of them belongs to this pastor after DNA confirmation - because he was fvcking the Deacons wife - a fellow church member

not only that he impregnated the daughter of the Sunday school teacher who was in the choir

Abegi leave matter

After everything 6 feet fur everybody

Leave Ighalo alone
Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by Sterope(f): 8:05pm On Jun 19, 2021
It is about power not gender.

We live in a society where the powers that be are beginning to have sense. You are not a nigga today because of that. It is like fantasising role reversal of Europe and Africa history.

Dalil8:

Bullshit"*

It's the stupid men enacting these laws i feel sorry for. Cuz the moment women start earning more i bet my balls those fvcked up laws are gonna be scrapped.
Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by cococandy(f): 8:05pm On Jun 19, 2021
pocohantas:

grin grin
I didn’t know you can only say that to women grin
Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by hammer3x: 8:05pm On Jun 19, 2021
cococandy:

LIAR!

AS IF YOU WILL EVER SUPPORT A BROKE HUSBAND.

2 Likes

Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by Pegi23(f): 8:05pm On Jun 19, 2021
That bad he should take care of his children.
Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by Realhommie(m): 8:06pm On Jun 19, 2021
millennialaku2:
“If I decide to take everything today, nothing dey happen.”

just imagine....nawa for women ohhundecided
But the guy is messing up na, if you dey her shoes you sef no go dey happy.

She's just reminding him that shìt could hit the ceiling if he isn't careful and he'll be the one to lose out. Make he use him tongue count him teeth.

1 Like

Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by girlygirlyMain: 8:06pm On Jun 19, 2021
When she married him, he was a NOBODY in football. Her civil partnership to him in Italy made him stay back in Europe and build that career!!!

God used her to bring him to limelight!
She was his helper amd believed in him as a NOBODY! Him don blow wan dey Bleep up you dey yarn prenup. Gerrarahere mehn!

ChiefSosa:

ALWAYS MAKE SURE YOU SIGN A PRENUP. FELLAS, FORGET ALL THE EMOTIONS OR THAT TRUST ISSUES NONSENSE SHE MIGHT BRING UP. MAKE SURE YOU SIGN A PRENUP. Look at some famous men that lost MILLIONS and even BILLIONS to women after divorce. Marriage HIGHLY favors women, especially abroad. Some women even get the house, cars and kids, without leaving anything for the man. Then, he'll have to start from scratch while the woman is flexing his life's work. SIGN THAT PRENUP, BRO. I'll take care of an ex-wife if divorce occurs, but NO WAY will any type of law force me to split my things or totally give them up to her.
Dr. Dre was married for over 24 years, yet after divorce, the wife still wants his assets, even after she already has some percentage stake in his billion-dollar companies. She even requested $2M per month, excluding other payments o. BROS, SIGN THAT PRENUP! IF SHE LOVES YOU, SHE'LL SIGN THAT PRENUP. KANYE AND KIM SIGNED!!!

2 Likes

Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by Sterope(f): 8:07pm On Jun 19, 2021
She also impregnated those women.

Martinez39s:

1 Like

Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by hammer3x: 8:07pm On Jun 19, 2021
MEN ARE A GIFT FROM GOD, EVEN WEN SHE HAS NO MONEY, WE STILL LOVE HER AND LAVISH HER WITH GIFTS TIRELESSLY.

OPEN JOINT ACCOUNT, SO SHE CAN HAVE ACCESS TO MONEY.

CAN A WOMAN EVER DO SUCH FOR A BROKE GUY? HELL NO!

SHE WILL MOCK HIM, UNTIL HE COMMIT SUICIDE.

4 Likes

Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by Realhommie(m): 8:08pm On Jun 19, 2021
ednut1:
There is no faithful rich man lol
You might be right.. Lol
Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by bluefilm: 8:08pm On Jun 19, 2021
This pained bitch should go and drink sniper.

I'm sure she won't be missed by anybody.

1 Like

Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by Raalsalghul: 8:08pm On Jun 19, 2021
Starzo:

Thunder faya you. Is she the one playing football under the rain and sun and getting kicked up and down the pitch.
Is her name on the payroll of the clubs hes played for??

Ur entitlement mentality stinks...tueehhhh

Lol!

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 8:09pm On Jun 19, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
Most Nigerian girls are not nice

Haha there are rare exceptions. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Ava And Mia Mikel Obi Adorable In 'Big Girls School' Attire (Pix) / Slovenian Club Sacks Nigerian Player For Impregnating President’s Daughter / Kathryn Mayorga: Cristiano Ronaldo Raped Me Anally In 2009 In Las Vegas Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.