Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,123 members, 7,818,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

We Are Against Nnamdi Kanu's Agitation For Biafra - S'east Governors, Ohaneze - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Against Nnamdi Kanu's Agitation For Biafra - S'east Governors, Ohaneze (36492 Views)

Supreme Court Upholds Treasonable Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu / FG Files Fresh Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu / South-East Governors, Ohaneze Write Appreciation Letter To Buhari (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Against Nnamdi Kanu's Agitation For Biafra - S'east Governors, Ohaneze by ibrahimismaila: 10:33pm On Jun 19, 2021
Where were you all this while
Re: We Are Against Nnamdi Kanu's Agitation For Biafra - S'east Governors, Ohaneze by SammyChi1988: 10:36pm On Jun 19, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Nnamdi Kanu's biafra is a congregation of touts, thugs and all forms of ills in the society.

Have you seen Any reasonable or well dressed Igbos.

They are all bus conductors, retired criminals, convicts....

Check the category of people who supports him are same evils in the society.

Meanwhile biafra is dead and buried...nailed Coffin.

Mumu... E go shock you.. You can't force people to stay with you. Nigeria must breakup there is no two ways about it.... For your information Billionaires are fully in support of Biafra... The governor's are only after their selfish Interests.. The people must decide. God bless Biafra...

1 Like

Re: We Are Against Nnamdi Kanu's Agitation For Biafra - S'east Governors, Ohaneze by ibrahimismaila: 10:40pm On Jun 19, 2021
Ikwerelastborn:
Well the people said otherwise and as the saying goes ,the voice of the people is the voice of God.
Allow easterners to go, is very simple
u are free 2go nobody is holding u
Re: We Are Against Nnamdi Kanu's Agitation For Biafra - S'east Governors, Ohaneze by THEAMAKA(f): 10:45pm On Jun 19, 2021
stanluiz:
But you answer to that fraudster called nnamdi Kanu. cheesy

South East political leaders speak for ndigbo. We elected them. That how it works in democratic society. That's the reality. So deal with it.

Aunty amaka I hope I convince you.

You’ve replied over 50 times on this thread.

Clearly Igbos are giving you sleepless nights.

Get a life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Are Against Nnamdi Kanu's Agitation For Biafra - S'east Governors, Ohaneze by Gambit23: 10:46pm On Jun 19, 2021
lolu2019:
Where is that Ode Gambit23.come and see yah life outside.

Dont be a FooOOooOOooooOOoooooOoOOOooL bro, What did u expect politicians to say? They they want biafra? grin grin

Stop bring stupid, Easterners online are openly n clearly declaring their interest n support for biafra, even the blind can see this fact

1 Like

Re: We Are Against Nnamdi Kanu's Agitation For Biafra - S'east Governors, Ohaneze by THEAMAKA(f): 10:47pm On Jun 19, 2021
ablejesus26:

You are a lady, at least you should try and sound somewhat intelligent, not like some ragamuffins here. This leaders where democratically voted and given power by the People who belongs to, knowing fully well that this leaders stand against mnk and his group of outlaws and brainwashed thugs ��.
This should tell you where the people stand.

You are saying this to console yourself because you know it’s not true. And what does my gender have to do with anything? I guess you were attempting to insult me but failed woefully.
I guess people like Hopless Uzodinjo were democratically elected?

The point is, you cannot change the will of the people. They have one vote just like everyone else. THEY ARE NOT GODS.

2 Likes

Re: We Are Against Nnamdi Kanu's Agitation For Biafra - S'east Governors, Ohaneze by OBIPLUS(m): 10:49pm On Jun 19, 2021
Few people determinimg the faith of millions , normal day they can not be without the millions , we gave them mandate , suppose to protect the interests of major but instead they are doing otherwise, Not as if people are happy, hunger, marginalization, unemployment, God is watching
Re: We Are Against Nnamdi Kanu's Agitation For Biafra - S'east Governors, Ohaneze by Gambit23: 10:49pm On Jun 19, 2021
Commentor:

Elections were held in Nigeria and these were the representatives thrust from such a process.

Unless what you mean is that only what you insist on must be done.

The people have decided...unity beggar, atop deceiving urself n stop wasting ur time
Re: We Are Against Nnamdi Kanu's Agitation For Biafra - S'east Governors, Ohaneze by Gambit23: 10:50pm On Jun 19, 2021
QuotaSystem:
Na now day break?

Since CNG asked them to vacate the North and return home for referendum as the elders have been keeping quiet and low key supporting ipob terrorists violence, Kanu is suddenly being OPENLY REJECTED by SE elders - first Eze Ndigbo in the North and now their very own state Governors cheesy

Modified:

I no talk am?

Don't mind the cloned Fulani Governors from Sudan grin

Stop being stuppid, SE governors have always rejected Nnamdi kanu and biafra
Re: We Are Against Nnamdi Kanu's Agitation For Biafra - S'east Governors, Ohaneze by mbos: 10:55pm On Jun 19, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Nnamdi Kanu's biafra is a congregation of touts, thugs and all forms of ills in the society.

what about those in diaspora. Frozen brain

1 Like

Re: We Are Against Nnamdi Kanu's Agitation For Biafra - S'east Governors, Ohaneze by Priwillo: 10:55pm On Jun 19, 2021
richmond500:
The voice of the people have spoken, every other grouped that is not backed by the leaders or traditional rulers is a terrorist group
u are living up to expectations, I wasn't expecting any sensible comment from one of cownu piglets

Power belongs to the people. Know this and know peace. Squirrel
Re: We Are Against Nnamdi Kanu's Agitation For Biafra - S'east Governors, Ohaneze by stanluiz(m): 11:00pm On Jun 19, 2021
THEAMAKA:

You’ve replied over 50 times on this thread.

Clearly Igbos are giving you sleepless nights.

Get a life.
Madam. It is like you are one of those brainwashed ipob member. Because you Igbos assume that anybody that have different view from you guys are not Igbos.

You guys think that every Igbo person is a brainwashed ipob zombie. But you have been proven wrong.

Like I said earlier. South East political leaders speak for igbo people. It is a fact!! Whether you like it or not.

I may not like south east political leaders but I will choose them over than that psychopat, fraudster and scammer called nnamdi Kanu and his ipob lawless and destructive agenda.

3 Likes

Re: We Are Against Nnamdi Kanu's Agitation For Biafra - S'east Governors, Ohaneze by Duvet1950: 11:05pm On Jun 19, 2021
"We condemn the killing of security agencies, burning of strategic infrastructure and killing of civilians in South East and other regions. We request our security agencies to please discharge their duties within the rules of engagement and the law"

But you NEVER condemned the KILLINGS of our men, women and children by the FULANI TERRORISTS in the farms as well as the abductions and indiscriminate KILLINGS by the ZOO military. You SPINELESS, LILY LIVERED COWARDS that have died many times before your actual demise. There's a special place in HELL for you all! I hope NIGERIA happens to all of you and your mothers, sons and daughters are abducted, raped and KILLED...IDIOTS!

2 Likes

Re: We Are Against Nnamdi Kanu's Agitation For Biafra - S'east Governors, Ohaneze by Duvet1950: 11:11pm On Jun 19, 2021
stanluiz:
Madam. It is like you are one of those brainwashed ipob member. Because you Igbos assume that anybody that have different view from you guys are not Igbos.

You guys think that every Igbo person is a brainwashed ipob zombie. But you have been proven wrong.

Like I said earlier. South East political leaders speak for igbo people. It is a fact!! Whether you like it or not.

I may not like south east political leaders but I will choose them over than that psychopat, fraudster and scammer called nnamdi Kanu and his ipob lawless and destructive agenda.

Because you Igbos assume that anybody that have different view from you guys are not Igbos.

I guess you're another one of those benefiting from LIEGERIA! I hope LIEGERIA happens to you and yours!

1 Like

Re: We Are Against Nnamdi Kanu's Agitation For Biafra - S'east Governors, Ohaneze by tandy2013: 11:25pm On Jun 19, 2021
You don't represent us. You can't impose your will on people. Organise referendum to know what the people want . You can't force majority of us to stay in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: We Are Against Nnamdi Kanu's Agitation For Biafra - S'east Governors, Ohaneze by NacoAba: 11:44pm On Jun 19, 2021
Zombie spotted, all the big boys in Europe and USA and Asia you mean they are all conductors. You mean all the people who observed the sit at home are all conductors, all Igbo? Nwanne, Igbo people have already moved, you are still sleeping, before you wake, you won't see us to talk rubbish about.
Ndi obi apkor

Juliusmalema:

Re: We Are Against Nnamdi Kanu's Agitation For Biafra - S'east Governors, Ohaneze by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jun 19, 2021
Ebube ochicha , efulefu saboteurs. Their days of reckoning approaches.
Re: We Are Against Nnamdi Kanu's Agitation For Biafra - S'east Governors, Ohaneze by Rossiminku: 12:06am On Jun 20, 2021
Jack005:
No one expects you useless leaders to be for the agitation... One Nigeria favours you fools.

It favours you too. That's why you can live anywhere in Nigeria and make money to build that mansion in Nnewi.
Re: We Are Against Nnamdi Kanu's Agitation For Biafra - S'east Governors, Ohaneze by Iykoto86(m): 12:21am On Jun 20, 2021
Commentor:
While the urchins, the village -bred say otherwise.

grin
With the way things are being run here, Nigeria is a failed experience,time will tell .

1 Like

Re: We Are Against Nnamdi Kanu's Agitation For Biafra - S'east Governors, Ohaneze by chiedu7: 12:26am On Jun 20, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Biafra is dead and buried...nailed Coffin.

See this Almajiri oh
Re: We Are Against Nnamdi Kanu's Agitation For Biafra - S'east Governors, Ohaneze by ablejesus26(m): 12:41am On Jun 20, 2021
THEAMAKA:

You are saying this to console yourself because you know it’s not true. And what does my gender have to do with anything? I guess you were attempting to insult me but failed woefully.
I guess people like Hopless Uzodinjo were democratically elected?

The point is, you cannot change the will of the people. They have one vote just like everyone else. THEY ARE NOT GODS.

I didn't in anyway intend to insult you.
Did you see the defy the rain campaign held in support of Ifeanyi Uba?. The people whom power belongs to came out in their numbers,drenched in the heavy rain to throw their support for a man who will do everything to stand against ipob and their destructive agenda,what should this tell anyone who is realistic and not just engrossed in social media sensationalism and jamboree??��.
I didn't insult you,I was rather disappointed to see a lady join some men here to throw support for a man who is calling for destruction on a land he has never built anything in��.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Against Nnamdi Kanu's Agitation For Biafra - S'east Governors, Ohaneze by abbey621(m): 12:51am On Jun 20, 2021
Franking:

Thanks for ur concern and advice. Now focus on ur own region I'm sure u have ur own challenges too.

All region na my region, I dey enter Aba, enter Ondo enter Kaduna as I like, who born monkey grin grin grin
Re: We Are Against Nnamdi Kanu's Agitation For Biafra - S'east Governors, Ohaneze by sameks08(m): 12:55am On Jun 20, 2021
fools talking in a civilize nation non of them suppose to be a leader aside in this zoo republic
Re: We Are Against Nnamdi Kanu's Agitation For Biafra - S'east Governors, Ohaneze by sameks08(m): 1:00am On Jun 20, 2021
Commentor:

Elections were held in Nigeria and these were the representatives thrust from such a process.

Unless what you mean is that only what you insist on must be done.
. so who elected or voted for Hope Uzodinma the supreme court gov I hope is ur folks from up north Onye ara
Re: We Are Against Nnamdi Kanu's Agitation For Biafra - S'east Governors, Ohaneze by calcal: 1:16am On Jun 20, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Nnamdi Kanu's biafra is a
congregation of touts, thugs and all forms of ills in the society.
bus conductors, retired criminals, convicts....

So for over 60 years, a large percentage of our population are those you mention above.

anyway, the current WB statistic shows that 90millions are in extreme poverty.
Re: We Are Against Nnamdi Kanu's Agitation For Biafra - S'east Governors, Ohaneze by sholabi1: 1:39am On Jun 20, 2021
Re: We Are Against Nnamdi Kanu's Agitation For Biafra - S'east Governors, Ohaneze by Nobody: 2:21am On Jun 20, 2021
mccloud224:

Really? With the rate @ which you Fulani (and Fulani Slaves) keep enraging the South as if you own them, it will take a miracle for elections to hold 2023. Count the SE out. I am really glad the north produces children like rats!!!! The hunger that will baptize you guys will make biblical 40 days fasting of Jesus look like a joke.

No elections 2023.

Get with the program.

Ana akogheri.

You think everybody is brainwashed... mtchew

Next.
Re: We Are Against Nnamdi Kanu's Agitation For Biafra - S'east Governors, Ohaneze by Nobody: 2:22am On Jun 20, 2021
kingsceedon:

How I wish you go dey alive to witness it, but I'm sorry for your untimely dismiss

Nothing is coming rather their deaths are all coming from Ikonso to hundreds of them are all gone.

Stop talking trash.
Re: We Are Against Nnamdi Kanu's Agitation For Biafra - S'east Governors, Ohaneze by Nobody: 2:25am On Jun 20, 2021
Elliot2:
It might not be Kanu who would achieve it, but as long as present realities exist, there is nothing stopping a collapse of this country. The agitations are not as a result of Kanu's cleverness to decieve people, but people who think they are treated unfairly. People are not aligning themselves with Biafra simply because of what Kanu projects to them but because they feel he is telling them their own realities which the know themselves.

If you are treated fairly then hold your politicians responsible.

Is it Hausa-Fulani the Ipob miscreants calls daily that treats them badly in Abia state too.

Ndi ala.. mtcheew.

2 Likes

Re: We Are Against Nnamdi Kanu's Agitation For Biafra - S'east Governors, Ohaneze by Nobody: 2:26am On Jun 20, 2021
stanluiz:
Including Keke napep, thugs, agberos, illiterates. These are the type of person that follow nnamdi kanu.

These set of people are willing to kill you if you criticize nnamdi kanu or go again him.

Very pathetic!

You will never see any reasonable being supporting them.

Look at who he calls commander , a drug addict Ikonso.

2 Likes

Re: We Are Against Nnamdi Kanu's Agitation For Biafra - S'east Governors, Ohaneze by Nobody: 2:27am On Jun 20, 2021
DedeNkem:

Coming from a st*upid parasitic northern terrorist!

It was same parasitic north terrorists that builds statues in imo and roads that was washed away by rain.

Igbos Stupidity is legendary

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Are These The Most Economic Viable Cities In Nigeria? / #EndSARS: Kwara Governor AbdulRazaq Joins Protest / Rasheed Ladoja Secretly Refunded N500 Million Of Monies Stolen From Oyo Treasury

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.