Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

#porger: See What Ronaldo Did To Rudiger - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / #porger: See What Ronaldo Did To Rudiger (2554 Views)

Tom Brady: What Ronaldo Discussed With ‘Fellow GOAT’ / Modric Reveals What Ronaldo Told Him After Winning UEFA Award / What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#porger: See What Ronaldo Did To Rudiger by wale377(m): 6:06pm On Jun 19, 2021

1 Like

Re: #porger: See What Ronaldo Did To Rudiger by OJEEMAH(m): 6:26pm On Jun 19, 2021
We have seen what he did to Rudiger. Please what's the score??

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: #porger: See What Ronaldo Did To Rudiger by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jun 19, 2021
But they are currently down...

Massively.

1 Like

Re: #porger: See What Ronaldo Did To Rudiger by OJEEMAH(m): 6:33pm On Jun 19, 2021
mansakhalifa:
But they are currently down...

Massively.
As things stand now, Portugal may not qualify. Germany will destroy Hungary in their last game and I dont see Portugal defeating France. Unless, they go as best losers once again.

6 Likes

Re: #porger: See What Ronaldo Did To Rudiger by wale377(m): 6:35pm On Jun 19, 2021
OJEEMAH:
Portugal 2-4 Germany
Re: #porger: See What Ronaldo Did To Rudiger by ojaysam25(m): 7:21pm On Jun 19, 2021
Two own goals destroyed portugal...but ororo did his bit a goal and an assit to tie with klose as the highest goal scorer in both the euros and world cup combine..goat indeed.
Re: #porger: See What Ronaldo Did To Rudiger by Jokerman(m): 7:34pm On Jun 19, 2021
Portugal's coach is too pragmatic... He has lot of firepower and yet not using it effectively

2 Likes

Re: #porger: See What Ronaldo Did To Rudiger by Nobody: 5:07am On Jun 20, 2021
Despite this he lost.
He thought GERMANY is Andorra, Solomon Islands, Faroe Island, Hungary, Belize, Kazakhstan, Malta, Slovakia, Slovenia,......

His mates are playing Uruguay, Chile, Brazil,..
Now he met the GERMANS and wept

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #porger: See What Ronaldo Did To Rudiger by manuel4real(m): 6:55am On Jun 20, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
Despite this he lost.
He thought GERMANY is Andorra, Solomon Islands, Faroe Island, Hungary, Belize, Kazakhstan, Malta, Slovakia, Slovenia,......

if portugal was in south america, ronaldo would have created loads of records just like he has done in europe.

3 Likes

Re: #porger: See What Ronaldo Did To Rudiger by ojaysam25(m): 7:17am On Jun 20, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
Despite this he lost.

No normal person will compare the copa america to euros....argentina is greater than all the teams in copa america save for brazil...
But can you say that about portugAl, a team that has never won anything before the emergence of ronaldo... The likes of france, spain, germany, italy and even england and belgium are way ahead of portugal yet he is just two goals short of becoming the highest goal scorer in international football and has contributed 90℅ of portugal goals in this euros even at 36....show some respect bro.

3 Likes

Re: #porger: See What Ronaldo Did To Rudiger by phemmyfour: 8:31am On Jun 20, 2021
wale377:
grin mehn rudiger chop am o grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_EXMaP0QuQ
Remind me of the final scores again?

Showboating when your team is losing is a childish and ineffective act

4 Likes

Re: #porger: See What Ronaldo Did To Rudiger by naturalwaves: 9:05am On Jun 20, 2021
ojaysam25:

No normal person will compare the copa america to euros....argentina is greater than all the teams in copa america save for brazil...
But can you say that about portugAl, a team that has never won anything before the emergence of ronaldo... The likes of france, spain, germany, italy and even england and belgium are way ahead of portugal yet he is just two goals short of becoming the highest goal scorer in international football and has contributed 90℅ of portugal goals in this euros even at 36....show some respect bro.

You should not expect an eediot to show respect. They are mannerless!

2 Likes

Re: #porger: See What Ronaldo Did To Rudiger by Ofunwa111: 7:42pm On Jun 21, 2021
OJEEMAH:

What has the score got to do with admiring a skill ?
Re: #porger: See What Ronaldo Did To Rudiger by Ofunwa111: 7:43pm On Jun 21, 2021
OJEEMAH:
As things stand now, Portugal may not qualify. Germany will destroy Hungary in their last game and I dont see Portugal defeating France. Unless, they go as best losers once again.

Yes, best losers who went on to win the title... What happened to the teams who were the best in qualifying ?

2 Likes

Re: #porger: See What Ronaldo Did To Rudiger by OJEEMAH(m): 7:53pm On Jun 21, 2021
Ofunwa111:

Yes, best losers who went on to win the title... What happened to the teams who were the best in qualifying ?
Oga stop taking things personal. Who said anything about winning the tournament?? My analysis is based on their current standing not a troll or diss.....how Portugal decide to qualify is none of my business.
Re: #porger: See What Ronaldo Did To Rudiger by Ofunwa111: 8:01pm On Jun 21, 2021
OJEEMAH:

This is supposed to mean what ? What happened to your dstv, livescore, tribuna.com ? did the Op tell you he did not know the score before posting this ?
Re: #porger: See What Ronaldo Did To Rudiger by Ofunwa111: 8:02pm On Jun 21, 2021
OJEEMAH:
Oga stop taking things personal. Who said anything about winning the tournament?? My analysis is based on their current standing not a troll or diss.....how Portugal decide to qualify is none of my business.

lol. like we didn't see deeper than what you wrote... cheesy smh
Re: #porger: See What Ronaldo Did To Rudiger by Ofunwa111: 8:11pm On Jun 21, 2021
phemmyfour:
Remind me of the final scores again?

Showboating when your team is losing is a childish and ineffective act

So you mean at 1- 0, Portugal was losing ? yeye dey smell cheesy cheesy
Re: #porger: See What Ronaldo Did To Rudiger by OJEEMAH(m): 9:05pm On Jun 21, 2021
Ofunwa111:

lol. like we didn't see deeper than what you wrote... cheesy smh
do I look like I care about what you see or didn't see??
Re: #porger: See What Ronaldo Did To Rudiger by OJEEMAH(m): 9:07pm On Jun 21, 2021
Ofunwa111:

This is supposed to mean what ? What happened to your dstv, livescore, tribuna.com ? did the Op tell you he did not know the score before posting this ?
He posted it cos Portugal took the lead CR7 and I responded when Germany when came back.....satisfied?

1 Like

Re: #porger: See What Ronaldo Did To Rudiger by Ofunwa111: 9:27pm On Jun 21, 2021
OJEEMAH:
He posted it cos Portugal took the lead CR7 and I responded when Germany when came back.....satisfied?

What you failed to realize is that the OP already knew the score line was in favor of Germany when he posted at 6:06pm. Did he care? No. All he wanted to show was the skill and nothing more, because he enjoyed it, but you haters decided to look for something to discredit it, all because it is CR7. Free your heart of hate.
Re: #porger: See What Ronaldo Did To Rudiger by OJEEMAH(m): 10:32pm On Jun 21, 2021
Ofunwa111:

What you failed to realize is that the OP already knew the score line was in favor of Germany when he posted at 6:06pm. Did he care? No. All he wanted to show was the skill and nothing more, because he enjoyed it, but you haters decided to look for something to discredit it, all because it is CR7. Free your heart of hate.
I didn't realize he made you his spokesperson meanwhile why are you trying to tailor the post to suit your narrative? Cos of CR7 right? Well, you can do that all day but truth is, I careless about what you think or say. You give hate you get same in return. Au revoire.
Re: #porger: See What Ronaldo Did To Rudiger by Ofunwa111: 6:50am On Jun 22, 2021
OJEEMAH:
I didn't realize he made you his spokesperson meanwhile why are you trying to tailor the post to suit your narrative? Cos of CR7 right? Well, you can do that all day but truth is, I careless about what you think or say. You give hate you get same in return. Au revoire.

You don't need Pythagoras theorem to decipher intents. It's not about suiting my narrative, it's about you hating for no reason. You keep moving around even after seeing the point, just to defend your hateful heart, and that's why I am calling you out. Give hate ?�. Abeg go look bush.
Re: #porger: See What Ronaldo Did To Rudiger by uthlaw: 6:57am On Jun 22, 2021
Neymar can do 10 of this in every match,what is special about it....the penaldo fans will be blaming the coach and players for not winning the match for Ronaldo but if it is Portugal that win,they tell you Ronaldo win the match for them!

1 Like

Re: #porger: See What Ronaldo Did To Rudiger by OJEEMAH(m): 7:41am On Jun 22, 2021
Ofunwa111:

You don't need Pythagoras theorem to decipher intents. It's not about suiting my narrative, it's about you hating for no reason. You keep moving around even after seeing the point, just to defend your hateful heart, and that's why I am calling you out. Give hate ?�. Abeg go look bush.
Let's try and be emotionally intelligent before we ruin relationship with people we barely even know cos we fan CR7 & Messi. You taking this thing too personal. We see how you guys bash Messi but do not want same for CR7 and that's why I said, you give hate, you get hate in return cos you don't expect me to do the opposite cos if reverse was the case, you won't hesitate to do same.....Truth is, i don't owe you or anybody any explanation on this forum. My post was never for you to like so if you're not comfortable with it, kindly flip through.
Re: #porger: See What Ronaldo Did To Rudiger by Ofunwa111: 8:10pm On Jun 22, 2021
OJEEMAH:
Let's try and be emotionally intelligent before we ruin relationship with people we barely even know cos we fan CR7 & Messi. You taking this thing too personal. We see how you guys bash Messi but do not want same for CR7 and that's why I said, you give hate, you get hate in return cos you don't expect me to do the opposite cos if reverse was the case, you won't hesitate to do same.....Truth is, i don't owe you or anybody any explanation on this forum. My post was never for you to like so if you're not comfortable with it, kindly flip through.

I actually thought you had sense sha. Lol. The hate in your heart is also deep like your friend who was trying to use physics to defend a ball that had crossed the line . Keep up with the hate.
Re: #porger: See What Ronaldo Did To Rudiger by NaijaBoy213(m): 8:45pm On Jun 22, 2021
Portugal scored 4 goals and still lost 4:2 grin
Re: #porger: See What Ronaldo Did To Rudiger by OJEEMAH(m): 9:02pm On Jun 22, 2021
Ofunwa111:

I actually thought you had sense sha. Lol. The hate in your heart is also deep like your friend who was trying to use physics to defend a ball that had crossed the line . Keep up with the hate.
I don't have sense neither do you sir. Now I understand where the gibberish is coming from but I won't trade words with yours. Whatever I wrote is my thoughts and opinion so I owe you no explanation.

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Support A Team / Top 10 Richest Owners Of Football Club / How Arsene Wenger was disgraced Openly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.