Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

El-Rufai Dares NLC To Return To Kaduna For Protest - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai Dares NLC To Return To Kaduna For Protest (27006 Views)

You Can’t Fight Me, Tinubu Dares NLC / Emefiele Begs NLC To Shelve Protest Over Naira Scarcity / 'Revolution Now' Organizers Release 'Rules Of Engagement' For Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai Dares NLC To Return To Kaduna For Protest by Elbinawi: 11:24pm On Jun 19, 2021
This notorious child-killer Elrufai buried innocent children ALIVE in the multiple Shia mass graves according to the comprehensive report of the London-based Amnesty International on #ZariaGenocide.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Dares NLC To Return To Kaduna For Protest by manikspears: 11:49pm On Jun 19, 2021
Letusgivepeacea:
There is no difference between apc government and military regime.

No o,APC is worse.
Re: El-Rufai Dares NLC To Return To Kaduna For Protest by Jayrow08: 12:09am On Jun 20, 2021
Letusgivepeacea:
Bros, dis APC own worst o
Re: El-Rufai Dares NLC To Return To Kaduna For Protest by adecz: 12:16am On Jun 20, 2021
The specialty of APC is fighting
the people of Nigeria.

The have no idea on how to fight
the enemies of this country, but once
citizens matter commot, na so dem
preeek go raise like Biafran flag.

Nonsense party.
Re: El-Rufai Dares NLC To Return To Kaduna For Protest by Holaomoakin(m): 12:55am On Jun 20, 2021
H
Re: El-Rufai Dares NLC To Return To Kaduna For Protest by sholabi1: 1:04am On Jun 20, 2021
Re: El-Rufai Dares NLC To Return To Kaduna For Protest by Donedeal1(m): 3:32am On Jun 20, 2021
There no longer paid from Kano but Abuja now, come and start going, APC.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Dares NLC To Return To Kaduna For Protest by SammyChi1988: 4:21am On Jun 20, 2021
Terrorists fulani people... All they know is killing..
Re: El-Rufai Dares NLC To Return To Kaduna For Protest by cardoctor(m): 5:25am On Jun 20, 2021
We dont need another hero here.
Re: El-Rufai Dares NLC To Return To Kaduna For Protest by Nobody: 5:52am On Jun 20, 2021
Fighting with a pig episode 2....
He doesn't have anything to lose..
Re: El-Rufai Dares NLC To Return To Kaduna For Protest by AnanseK(m): 6:22am On Jun 20, 2021
All I see here in the comments against El-Rufa’i are insults with no logical argument against his stand on resource management and curving excesses to bring efficiently and value for money required for true progress. He is also working to increase people’s contribution towards the general good of all, through taxation and more realistic contribution towards quality education.

In my view these are the thinking of a focused leader working for positive development within the limits of available resources.

But Nigerians want to have everything without working for it. But free meal doesn’t exist in a sane and realistic society.
Other states will soon learn from El-Rufa’i. Deception by leaders cannot bring about the quality governance we all deserve.

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Dares NLC To Return To Kaduna For Protest by CertyAgroAllied: 6:37am On Jun 20, 2021
Re: El-Rufai Dares NLC To Return To Kaduna For Protest by Voiceofthestree: 6:55am On Jun 20, 2021
theophilusj31:
Chai kaduna people are really suffering oooo,and this one wanna be our president...... tufiakwa....

El Rufai
Yayaya bello
Atiku Abubakar

The day those 3 men enter aso rock,that the day we are finished

That’s another reason why Nigeria need to break coz those mogul got everything it takes to enter there nd they encroaching
Re: El-Rufai Dares NLC To Return To Kaduna For Protest by Detailfix: 7:01am On Jun 20, 2021
BeardGangJnr1:
So el rufai hellRufai wey no Bright want determine student wey Bright to give scholarship angry
Nawaoh
Who told you El Rufai is not bright , am not talking for him, but he is intelligent. Only that we complain of everything
Re: El-Rufai Dares NLC To Return To Kaduna For Protest by pickatyouu: 7:06am On Jun 20, 2021
Hell rufai, the short imp, always looking for trouble.
Re: El-Rufai Dares NLC To Return To Kaduna For Protest by Alibobo2021: 7:06am On Jun 20, 2021
Why give us the names of those who paid them.. Believe this man at your own peril..same way he said many... lies about Jonathan...
Re: El-Rufai Dares NLC To Return To Kaduna For Protest by dmbb: 7:19am On Jun 20, 2021
Elrufai you are running faster than your shadow
Re: El-Rufai Dares NLC To Return To Kaduna For Protest by Pharaoh4rin(m): 7:23am On Jun 20, 2021
Truthfully speaking, a lot of public servants impersonate and also use uses fake certificate.
That's I can tell, especially Hausa people.

Southerners patronises private and more expensive primary and secondary schools than Hausa people. I hope he's not trying to tactically juxtapose the southerners, because that will be preposterous.
Re: El-Rufai Dares NLC To Return To Kaduna For Protest by valuedammy(m): 7:40am On Jun 20, 2021
complexBoss12:
Short people are always angry

What about our tall President?

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Dares NLC To Return To Kaduna For Protest by flexyrule(m): 7:47am On Jun 20, 2021
[s]
KingOfAmebo:
Testimony Time

My dear nairalanders, I never knew my comments on this forum can bring about the desired positive change we crave for.

Decision makers are on nairaland.

Kingsmakers are on nairaland.

Influencers are on nairaland.

World powers troll nairaland.

Find time to go through my comments and see how my comments brings about positive societal change.

Nigeria is our country united in diversity, this is our strength and this will lead us to greater heights.

Yes, we have external enemies and enemies within but we are a nation destined for greatness, nothing, no one and no group can stop us.

We will rise again, the gaint in us will rise and this nation called Nigeria will be respected in the committee of nations.

Nigeria and Nigerians will be united for the better good of all.

Mark my words.
[/s]
Please stop spamming in this forum.
Chabge begins with you. You can't be breaking simple rules here, and at the same time be claiming to be an agent of positive change.
Let the change start with you.
Do it right!
Re: El-Rufai Dares NLC To Return To Kaduna For Protest by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:09am On Jun 20, 2021
What is even wrong with this small fulani man, must you hit the polity with your inability to handle issues in your state?

Abeg expose them n stop threatening rubbish here!
Re: El-Rufai Dares NLC To Return To Kaduna For Protest by Champagnegold: 8:09am On Jun 20, 2021
Dwarf is a persistent tumor..
Rip to el rufai
Re: El-Rufai Dares NLC To Return To Kaduna For Protest by authority2006(m): 8:15am On Jun 20, 2021
theophilusj31:
Chai kaduna people are really suffering oooo ,and this one wanna be our president...... tufiakwa....

El Rufai
Yayaya bello
Atiku Abubakar

How sure are you about your claim most especially when you compare his performance with that of your state governor?
Re: El-Rufai Dares NLC To Return To Kaduna For Protest by kenwilk: 8:16am On Jun 20, 2021
theophilusj31:
Chai kaduna people are really suffering oooo,and this one wanna be our president...... tufiakwa....

El Rufai
Yayaya bello
Atiku Abubakar

What about tinubu
Re: El-Rufai Dares NLC To Return To Kaduna For Protest by yusluvad(m): 8:19am On Jun 20, 2021
No lies. If this tyrrant and jihadist El-rufai just manage to assume the Presidential post, all Southern regions will smell HELL...
Letusgivepeacea:

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Dares NLC To Return To Kaduna For Protest by complexBoss12: 9:08am On Jun 20, 2021
valuedammy:

What about our tall President?
He is not angry, jst a bitter n wicked man
Re: El-Rufai Dares NLC To Return To Kaduna For Protest by fabian063: 9:20am On Jun 20, 2021
KingOfAmebo:
Testimony Time

My dear nairalanders, I never knew my comments on this forum can bring about the desired positive change we crave for.

Decision makers are on nairaland.

Kingsmakers are on nairaland.

Influencers are on nairaland.

World powers troll nairaland.

Find time to go through my comments and see how my comments brings about positive societal change.

Nigeria is our country united in diversity, this is our strength and this will lead us to greater heights.

Yes, we have external enemies and enemies within but we are a nation destined for greatness, nothing, no one and no group can stop us.

We will rise again, the gaint in us will rise and this nation called Nigeria will be respected in the committee of nations.

Nigeria and Nigerians will be united for the better good of all.

Mark my words.
anyone pointing out the ills in Nigeria is a patriot that wants the development of the country. Anyone attacking those who are pointing out the ills in Nigeria is evil and wants Nigeria to remain underdevelop
Re: El-Rufai Dares NLC To Return To Kaduna For Protest by olowo1930: 11:06am On Jun 20, 2021
Mr Governor use your power well, life is too short. God shall pay you all your wrong doings
Re: El-Rufai Dares NLC To Return To Kaduna For Protest by Jolomenas: 12:25pm On Jun 20, 2021
Elbinawi:
This notorious child-killer Elrufai buried innocent children ALIVE in the multiple Shia mass graves according to the comprehensive report of the London-based Amnesty International on #ZariaGenocide.
You no even sabi lie
ODE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: APC Governors Split Over Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition / Your Identity Is Still Unknown - Okowa Tells Tinubu / Killing Of 17 Soldiers: Wanted Delta Monarch Reports Self To Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.