Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,283 members, 7,826,115 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Dtruthspeaker What Is The Name Of The God That Created Your God? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dtruthspeaker What Is The Name Of The God That Created Your God? (716 Views)

Is the Dtruthspeaker, Right About This Post? / Could Dtruthspeaker A.k.a Truespeak Be Mentally Unstable? / “I'M A Man Of God That Love Pussy"- Says, Pastor Wilson (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dtruthspeaker What Is The Name Of The God That Created Your God? by LordReed(m): 6:35pm On Jun 19, 2021
Dtruthspeaker go ask you god the name of the god that created him. Come tell us when you get answer.
Re: Dtruthspeaker What Is The Name Of The God That Created Your God? by Dtruthspeaker: 6:50pm On Jun 19, 2021
LordReed:
Dtruthspeaker go ask you god the name of the god that created him. Come tell us when you get answer.

First of all YOUR QUESTION IS INVALID ALREADY! grin

It is Presumptive and presuming that God has a God too.
This is your own Conjecture and a Fabrications therefore not True!

I deal in Truths and Truths are Seen in Nature (Nature's Evidence).

And Conjectures and Fabrications are beyond Evidence and Truth.

2 Likes

Re: Dtruthspeaker What Is The Name Of The God That Created Your God? by LordReed(m): 6:58pm On Jun 19, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

First of all YOUR QUESTION IS INVALID ALREADY! grin

It is Presumptive that God has a God.
This is your Conjecture and a Fabrications

I deal in Real-eye-ities (Realities) and Truths Seen in Nature (Nature's Evidence).

And Conjectures are beyond Evidence.

You stated that evident things are a testament to makers. If your god exists then he has a maker. Go and ask him who his maker is.
Re: Dtruthspeaker What Is The Name Of The God That Created Your God? by Dtruthspeaker: 7:26pm On Jun 19, 2021
LordReed:

You stated that evident things are a testament to makers. If your god exists then he has a maker. Go and ask him who his maker is.

grin First of all, I am not your servant so I have a right to laugh at you and disregard your request. grin

Secondly in patronizing you, I have no problems with Legitimate Authority, so I do not care if my Boss, has a Boss.

And Natural Evidence Always shows that when A Boss has A Boss, everyone and everything will know including the lessers.

And when He does not have a Boss, they would also know too.

Every Boss has subordinates but not every Boss has a Boss, as Kings and Presidents also prove.

And in support of this second point, God has already Answered your question, "There is None else, There is None Other God besides me"!

So There is No One Above Him or Beside Him!

3 Likes

Re: Dtruthspeaker What Is The Name Of The God That Created Your God? by LordReed(m): 8:58pm On Jun 19, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin First of all, I am not your servant so I have a right to laugh at you and disregard your request. grin

Secondly in patronizing you, I have no problems with Legitimate Authority, so I do not care if my Boss, has a Boss.

And Natural Evidence Always shows that when A Boss has A Boss, everyone and everything will know including the lessers.

And when He does not have a Boss, they would also know too.

Every Boss has subordinates but not every Boss has a Boss, as Kings and Presidents also prove.

And in support of this second point, God has already Answered your question, "There is None else, There is None Other God besides me"!

So There is No One Above Him or Beside Him!

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

After dancing atilogun you still landed on special pleading!

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

1 Like

Re: Dtruthspeaker What Is The Name Of The God That Created Your God? by Image123(m): 11:44pm On Jun 19, 2021
LordReed:

This is ultimate folly, what have you done with the God that you know before asking for a new god? You spend every single day of your life thinking about and groaning about God yet even your wife, child, parents and siblings don't buy into your folly but see you as the wandering child to come home. Be smart Reed, you're getting older.

2 Likes

Re: Dtruthspeaker What Is The Name Of The God That Created Your God? by LordReed(m): 12:30am On Jun 20, 2021
Image123:

This is ultimate folly, what have you done with the God that you know before asking for a new god? You spend every single day of your life thinking about and groaning about God yet even your wife, child, parents and siblings don't buy into your folly but see you as the wandering child to come home. Be smart Reed, you're getting older.

Lagbaja Nothing For You!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fd-MeDtmIbA

2 Likes

Re: Dtruthspeaker What Is The Name Of The God That Created Your God? by jmoore(m): 8:14am On Jun 20, 2021
LordReed:

Atheists especially Nigerian atheists like to embarrass themselves. Even in science, 'energy is not created nor destroyed'.

1 Like

Re: Dtruthspeaker What Is The Name Of The God That Created Your God? by LordReed(m): 8:50am On Jun 20, 2021
jmoore:

Atheists especially Nigerian atheists like to embarrass themselves. Even in science, 'energy is not created nor destroyed'.

Go read the proper statement of the law of conservation of energy before you make a fool of yourself. After you've done that come back and tell me how it relates to your god's god.
Re: Dtruthspeaker What Is The Name Of The God That Created Your God? by ENEMYOFGOD6: 8:55am On Jun 20, 2021
grin grin grin
Re: Dtruthspeaker What Is The Name Of The God That Created Your God? by Dtruthspeaker: 9:09am On Jun 20, 2021
LordReed:

After dancing atilogun you still landed on special pleading!

grin Fool! Your question itself is about "A Special" hence, all Answers around it will always be special. grin grin. grin

1 Like

Re: Dtruthspeaker What Is The Name Of The God That Created Your God? by truespeak: 9:18am On Jun 20, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin Fool! Your question itself is about "A Special" hence, all Answers around it will always be special. grin grin. grin

Of course, he cannot answer and then he ran to special in disregard of the fact that it was him who raised a special thus requiring a special in return grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dtruthspeaker What Is The Name Of The God That Created Your God? by jmoore(m): 9:32am On Jun 20, 2021
LordReed:

Go read the proper statement of the law of conservation of energy before you make a fool of yourself. After you've done that come back and tell me how it relates to your god's god.
You are the one making a fool of yourself.
Re: Dtruthspeaker What Is The Name Of The God That Created Your God? by LordReed(m): 9:33am On Jun 20, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

E don vex! LMAO!

Lemme help you with what special pleading means:

Special pleading is an informal fallacy wherein one cites something as an exception to a general or universal principle, without justifying the special exception. It is the application of a double standard.

You god is exempt from having a creator because he said so? Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
[img]https://media./images/5c00ccbaac758ad1e12bf18a03662fdf/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Dtruthspeaker What Is The Name Of The God That Created Your God? by LordReed(m): 9:35am On Jun 20, 2021
jmoore:

You are the one making a fool of yourself.

Nope, you are.
Re: Dtruthspeaker What Is The Name Of The God That Created Your God? by Dtruthspeaker: 9:45am On Jun 20, 2021
truespeak:

Of course, he cannot answer and then he ran to special in disregard of the fact that it was him who raised a special thus requiring a special in return grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin he had no reasonable and valid rebuttal and he thought All " Special Pleadings" are illegal and Wrong.

He did not know that "Special Pleadings" is still a servant of Pleadings which is a servant of The Law, and therefore Legal grin.

He has no idea why no True lawyer cries out "special pleading", "special pleading", "special pleading" all over the place.

And that it is only one "He don't Know" who is using it against another "He don't know". grin

And he being an "He don't know" himself, He did not not know everytime an answer is given and he does not reasonably and validly rebut, it is always settled that he can not answer and he loses his case. grin
Re: Dtruthspeaker What Is The Name Of The God That Created Your God? by truespeak: 9:49am On Jun 20, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin he had no reasonable and valid rebuttal and he thought All "Special Pleadings" are illegal and Wrong.

He did not know that "Special Pleadings" is still a servant of Pleadings which is a servant of The Law, and therefore Legal grin.

He has no idea why no True lawyer cries out "special pleading", "special pleading", "special pleading" all over the place.

And that it is only one "He don't Know" who is using it against another "He don't know". grin

And he being an "He don't know" himself, He did not not know everytime an answer is given and he does not reasonably and validly rebut, it is always settled that he can not answer and he loses his case. grin

grin grin
Re: Dtruthspeaker What Is The Name Of The God That Created Your God? by Dtruthspeaker: 10:15am On Jun 20, 2021
LordReed:

E don vex! LMAO!

grin I am not angry, it is rather that I do not like seeing people making a fool of themselves and that is why I keep saying "See how you fool yourself"!

LordReed:

Special pleading is an informal fallacy wherein one cites something as an exception to a general or universal principle, without justifying the special exception. It is the application of a double standard.

grin See, how you make a fool of yourself? I Teach philosophy and Logic and I also have my texts.

And Fall'acy always refers to that which makes you fall. I gave short lecture on it here via FatherofJesus, Tamaratonye who were running all over the place stupidly crying "fallacy", "fallacy", "fallacy" grin "fallacy this, "fallacy that"

Plumbers deceiving themselves that the can do heart transplants"

Now you join them today to cry "special pleading, "special pleading", "special pleading", which you have just admitted is a pikin of Fall-abilities.

So if the Tree of Falls and fallabilities has fallen, how shall the branch "special pleading" stand?

No, son, you fall with your father. grin grin

And it is sufficient for me that you have no reasonable and valid rebuttal! grin grin

So, as I Always tell you, No Road!

And

Reed, Reed, Reed, Nothing For You! grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fd-MeDtmIbA[/quote]
Re: Dtruthspeaker What Is The Name Of The God That Created Your God? by orunto27: 10:25am On Jun 20, 2021
Canterbury Translation and or Meaning: We have God in Heaven and DIFFERENT LORDS ON EARTH
Re: Dtruthspeaker What Is The Name Of The God That Created Your God? by orunto27: 10:33am On Jun 20, 2021
Canterbury Translation and or Meaning: We have God in Heaven and DIFFERENT LORDS ON EARTH.

IN YORUBA CULTURE, OUR LORD IS "OLUWA(ODUDUWA)"AND OUR GOD IS "OLORUN(OLODUMARE)".
Re: Dtruthspeaker What Is The Name Of The God That Created Your God? by LordReed(m): 11:04am On Jun 20, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin I am not angry, it is rather that I do not like seeing people making a fool of themselves and that is why I keep saying "See how you fool yourself"!

grin See, how you make a fool of yourself? I Teach philosophy and Logic and I also have my texts.

And Fall'acy always refers to that which makes you fall. I gave short lecture on it here via FatherofJesus, Tamaratonye who were running all over the place stupidly crying "fallacy", "fallacy", "fallacy" grin "fallacy this, "fallacy that"

Plumbers deceiving themselves that the can do heart transplants"

Now you join them today to cry "special pleading, "special pleading", "special pleading", which you have just admitted is a pikin of Fall-abilities.

So if the Tree of Falls and fallabilities has fallen, how shall the branch "special pleading" stand?

No, son, you fall with your father. grin grin

And it is sufficient for me that you have no reasonable and valid rebuttal! grin grin

So, as I Always tell you, No Road!

And

Reed, Reed, Reed, Nothing For You! grin

Bwahahahahaha! You that claimed it was not special pleading, now claiming it special pleading but doesn't matter because its informal. LMFAO!

This was what this thread was about, thanks for making it clear. LMFAO!
Re: Dtruthspeaker What Is The Name Of The God That Created Your God? by kingxsamz(m): 11:34am On Jun 20, 2021
LordReed:

Lagbaja Nothing For You!

This response dey kill me. grin

1 Like

Re: Dtruthspeaker What Is The Name Of The God That Created Your God? by Image123(m): 11:34am On Jun 20, 2021
LordReed:

Bwahahahahaha! You that claimed it was not special pleading, now claiming it special pleading but doesn't matter because its informal. LMFAO!

This was what this thread was about, thanks for making it clear. LMFAO!

Proverbs 26:4 Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him. 26:5 Answer a fool according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own conceit.

Baddest strategy, worked like magic. Do your worst, God is special so special pleading is allowed, lol.
Re: Dtruthspeaker What Is The Name Of The God That Created Your God? by Image123(m): 11:36am On Jun 20, 2021
kingxsamz:

Lol, confused soul. You advised on the ignore strategy na, you should maybe copy the folly so it doesn't literally kill you.

Pro 15:21 KJV Folly is joy to him that is destitute of wisdom: but a man of understanding walketh uprightly.
Re: Dtruthspeaker What Is The Name Of The God That Created Your God? by Image123(m): 11:44am On Jun 20, 2021
LordReed:

E don vex! LMAO!

You god is exempt from having a creator because he said so? Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
[img]https://media./images/5c00ccbaac758ad1e12bf18a03662fdf/tenor.gif[/img]

The joke is on you as that's the exact point they tried showing you since kindergarten, God is an exception. A special incomparable exception.
Re: Dtruthspeaker What Is The Name Of The God That Created Your God? by LordReed(m): 12:08pm On Jun 20, 2021
Image123:

The joke is on you as that's the exact point they tried showing you since kindergarten, God is an exception. A special incomparable exception.

Lagbaja Nothing For You!

Re: Dtruthspeaker What Is The Name Of The God That Created Your God? by LordReed(m): 12:09pm On Jun 20, 2021
Image123:

Proverbs 26:4 Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him. 26:5 Answer a fool according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own conceit.

Baddest strategy, worked like magic. Do your worst, God is special so special pleading is allowed, lol.

Lagbaja Nothing For You!

1 Like

Re: Dtruthspeaker What Is The Name Of The God That Created Your God? by LordReed(m): 12:14pm On Jun 20, 2021
kingxsamz:

LoL! The only he's getting from me for the foreseeable future.
Re: Dtruthspeaker What Is The Name Of The God That Created Your God? by kingxsamz(m): 12:16pm On Jun 20, 2021
LordReed:

Lol, keep it up.
It leaves him frustrated and clueless. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dtruthspeaker What Is The Name Of The God That Created Your God? by Image123(m): 12:43pm On Jun 20, 2021
kingxsamz:

Lol, keep it up.
It leaves him frustrated and clueless. grin grin

Lol, i guess yours makes me what? Fulfilled?
Like i used to tell reed and some much earlier, you guys really overrate yourselves. Thanks both for making my "work" easier, just like the usual pastor's. Not much obligation for questions cheesy cheesy Message hits.
Re: Dtruthspeaker What Is The Name Of The God That Created Your God? by Image123(m): 12:44pm On Jun 20, 2021
LordReed:

Stop gossiping, you are a grown man, what are you teaching Samuel?
Re: Dtruthspeaker What Is The Name Of The God That Created Your God? by truespeak: 12:46pm On Jun 20, 2021
Image123:

Stop gossiping, you are a grown man, what are you teaching Samuel?
grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do I Always Dream About School / Can Polygamy Lead To Hell? / Woman Kicked Out Of Vatican Over Sexy Outfit Says She Will Stop Being Catholic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.