Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,267 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Is the Dtruthspeaker, Right About This Post? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is the Dtruthspeaker, Right About This Post? (484 Views)

Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? / Could Dtruthspeaker A.k.a Truespeak Be Mentally Unstable? / Dtruthspeaker What Is The Name Of The God That Created Your God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is the Dtruthspeaker, Right About This Post? by Carcholce: 9:59pm On Oct 04, 2022
I created the below thread some months ago. I have gone through the thread several times and meditated on it.

https://www.nairaland.com/7201553/explain-bible-verse-me/1

Dtruthspeaker made a comment on the thread about the prodigal son, I have been pondering on it for a very long time, I think I can finally see what he or she means.

This is really deep. I have been having feelings of regret ever since I saw what the story of the prodigal son is actually talking about.

If you squander what was giving to you, it cannot be recovered. If you abuse your body that houses the temple of God, God will always forgive you, but that which your body had lost is lost forever.

A perfect example is a man that is spending money to treat a sexually transmitted disease because of his recklessness. God will always forgive him if he seeks forgiveness but his body is not forgetful even if he becomes well. The example is not entirely about sexually transmitted diseases but the act of going against the laws that makes you one with your creator. This laws cannot be broken nor cheated. This is why people fall sick and die because the body and the soul becomes weak to continue the fight. This is not even about whether you are a Christian or a pagan. You don’t even have to be a Christian or an atheist to see what this Bible verse is saying.

I compiled list of sayings by Jesus that perfectly supports this verse.

"A grapevine has been planted outside of the father, but being unsound, it will be pulled up by its roots and destroyed”

"Grapes are not harvested from thorns, nor are figs gathered from thistles, for they do not produce fruit. A good man brings forth good from his storehouse; an evil man brings forth evil things from his evil storehouse, which is in his heart, and says evil things. For out of the abundance of the heart he brings forth evil things.

"It is impossible for a man to mount two horses or to stretch two bows. And it is impossible for a servant to serve two masters; otherwise, he will honor the one and treat the other contemptuously. No man drinks old wine and immediately desires to drink new wine. And new wine is not put into old wineskins, lest they burst; nor is old wine put into a new wineskin, lest it spoil it. An old patch is not sewn onto a new garment, because a tear would result”

“If two make peace with each other in this one house, they will say to the mountain, 'Move Away,' and it will move away."

“His disciples said to him, "Is circumcision beneficial or not?"
He said to them, "If it were beneficial, their father would beget them already circumcised from their mother. Rather, the true circumcision in spirit has become completely profitable."

"The kingdom of the father is like a certain woman who was carrying a jar full of meal. While she was walking on the road, still some distance from home, the handle of the jar broke and the meal emptied out behind her on the road. She did not realize it; she had noticed no accident. When she reached her house, she set the jar down and found it empty."

I’m really shocked at this discovery. Dtruthspeaker Come and see something.
Re: Is the Dtruthspeaker, Right About This Post? by Dtruthspeaker: 6:47am On Oct 05, 2022
Carcholce:
I created the below thread some months ago. I have gone through the thread several times and meditated on it.

Dtruthspeaker made a comment on the thread about the prodigal son, I have been pondering on it for a very long time, I think I can finally see what he or she means.

This is really deep. I have been having feelings of regret ever since I saw what the story of the prodigal son is actually talking about.

If you squander what was giving to you, it cannot be recovered. If you abuse your body that houses the temple of God, God will always forgive you, but that which your body had lost is lost forever.

A perfect example is a man that is spending money to treat a sexually transmitted disease because of his recklessness. God will always forgive him if he seeks forgiveness but his body is not forgetful even if he becomes well. The example is not entirely about sexually transmitted diseases but the act of going against the laws that makes you one with your creator. This laws cannot be broken nor cheated. This is why people fall sick and die because the body and the soul becomes weak to continue the fight. This is not even about whether you are a Christian or a pagan. You don’t even have to be a Christian or an atheist to see what this Bible verse is saying.

"A grapevine has been planted outside of the father, but being unsound, it will be pulled up by its roots and destroyed”

"Grapes are not harvested from thorns, nor are figs gathered from thistles, for they do not produce fruit. A good man brings forth good from his storehouse; an evil man brings forth evil things from his evil storehouse, which is in his heart, and says evil things. For out of the abundance of the heart he brings forth evil things.

"It is impossible for a man to mount two horses or to stretch two bows. And it is impossible for a servant to serve two masters; otherwise, he will honor the one and treat the other contemptuously. No man drinks old wine and immediately desires to drink new wine. And new wine is not put into old wineskins, lest they burst; nor is old wine put into a new wineskin, lest it spoil it. An old patch is not sewn onto a new garment, because a tear would result”

“If two make peace with each other in this one house, they will say to the mountain, 'Move Away,' and it will move away."

He said to them, "If it were beneficial, their father would beget them already circumcised from their mother. Rather, the true circumcision in spirit has become completely profitable."

"The kingdom of the father is like a certain woman who was carrying a jar full of meal. While she was walking on the road, still some distance from home, the handle of the jar broke and the meal emptied out behind her on the road. She did not realize it; she had noticed no accident. When she reached her house, she set the jar down and found it empty."

It is God who used my life and living to teach me, so it is He who deserves the Honour.

All I present is our simple ordinary and natural living and our inter-actions and co-actions with other persons and our natural world with the natural consequences, good or bad of each activity.

And most people do not know nor real-eyes that Jesus Christ, is A Law,er.

And all His Words are were fitly chosen in line with the Provisions of Law

Like when He told the faithful son "All I have is thine" it is in line with The Law of Inheritance since the other son has already taken his own portion of inheritance, therefore, there is none left for him.

It is not lawful for a person to receive an inheritance twice eg asking to be paid your salary twice.

3 Likes

Re: Is the Dtruthspeaker, Right About This Post? by Carcholce: 10:04am On Oct 05, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

It is God who used my life and living to teach me, so it is He who deserves the Honour.

All I present is our simple ordinary and natural living and our inter-actions and co-actions with other persons and our natural world with the natural consequences, good or bad of each activity.

And most people do not know nor real-eyes that Jesus Christ, is A Law,er.

And all His Words are were fitly chosen in line with the Provisions of Law

Like when He told the faithful son "All I have is thine" it is in line with The Law of Inheritance since the other son has already taken his own portion of inheritance, therefore, there is none left for him.

It is not lawful for a person to receive an inheritance twice eg asking to be paid your salary twice.

Jesus was actually under the universal laws which automatically translates to Grace. Grace can find you only when you recognize these laws.

If you live under the laws of an authority, you’ll hold the key to salvation. The only authority Jesus recognized is the word of God., the word of God is grace.

I don’t know if I am making sense but I can see everything I am saying.

1 Like

Re: Is the Dtruthspeaker, Right About This Post? by Dtruthspeaker: 10:20am On Oct 05, 2022
Carcholce:

Jesus was actually under the universal laws which automatically translates to Grace. Grace can find you only when you recognize these laws.

If you live under the laws of an authority, you’ll hold the key to salvation. The only authority Jesus recognized is the word of God., the word of God is grace.

As long as you recognise that God's Law Rules and that it is wise to Follow The Law.

"He that Keepeth The Law happy is he" Proverbs 29:18

And he shall find Life and health.

Proverbs 4:20 -22 (Don Moen song)
My son give attention to my words (Oh yes)
Incline your ear to my sayings
Do not (Do not) let them depart from your eyes
Keep them in the midst of your heart (Heart)

For they are life to those who find them
And health to all their flesh

For they are life to those who find them
And health to all their flesh
Re: Is the Dtruthspeaker, Right About This Post? by knowingChrist(m): 10:50am On Oct 05, 2022
You make sense Sir. Many get cheated bc they disobey the law bc their pastor told them that the law is dead. However, the law became alive for them at the moment they fell into sin, for the law was created to checkmate sin. It's pitiable to see them claiming to be saved yet they've been made empty by their sin

Carcholce:

Re: Is the Dtruthspeaker, Right About This Post? by Kobojunkie: 4:57pm On Oct 05, 2022
Carcholce:

I am afraid you missed the message from Jesus Christ as far as the parable of the prodigal son in this. The parable has absolutely nothing to do with the claim in bold, nor is it true that if you "abuse" your body which you assume to be some sort of "holy" temple to God, your body will be lost forever. undecided

If the Truth of God is of value to you, I suggest you back and carefully read through the Parable again, this time, abandoning all preconceived notions of that contained so you can get a refresh and realize how the conclusion stated above in bold makes no sense of any kind. undecided
11 Then Jesus said, “There was a man who had two sons.
12 The younger son said to his father, ‘Give me now the part of your property that I am supposed to receive someday.’ So the father divided his wealth between his two sons.
13 “A few days later the younger son gathered up all that he had and left. He traveled far away to another country, and there he wasted his money living like a fool.
14 After he spent everything he had, there was a terrible famine throughout the country. He was hungry and needed money.
15 So he went and got a job with one of the people who lived there. The man sent him into the fields to feed pigs.
16 He was so hungry that he wanted to eat the food the pigs were eating. But no one gave him anything.
17 “The son realized that he had been very foolish. He thought, ‘All my father’s hired workers have plenty of food. But here I am, almost dead because I have nothing to eat.
18 I will leave and go to my father. I will say to him: Father, I have sinned against God and have done wrong to you.
19 I am no longer worthy to be called your son. But let me be like one of your hired workers.’
20 So he left and went to his father. “While the son was still a long way off, his father saw him coming and felt sorry for him. So he ran to him and hugged and kissed him.
21 The son said, ‘Father, I have sinned against God and have done wrong to you. I am no longer worthy to be called your son.’
22 “But the father said to his servants, ‘Hurry! Bring the best clothes and put them on him. Also, put a ring on his finger and good sandals on his feet.
23 And bring our best calf and kill it so that we can celebrate with plenty to eat.
24 My son was dead, but now he is alive again! He was lost, but now he is found!’ So they began to have a party. - Luke 15 vs 11 -24
As you read, consider carefully the context of the parable - the Kingdom of God - and the identity of the one telling it - the very King in the Kingdom of God. Surely, you can understand from that how the things of this material world hold no value in the Kingdom of God, so why would you consider these things to hold significant meaning of any kind as far as a parable that applies to the Kingdom of God? undecided

1 Like

Re: Is the Dtruthspeaker, Right About This Post? by Kobojunkie: 5:08pm On Oct 05, 2022
Carcholce:
A. "A grapevine has been planted outside of the father, but being unsound, it will be pulled up by its roots and destroyed”
B. "Grapes are not harvested from thorns, nor are figs gathered from thistles, for they do not produce fruit. A good man brings forth good from his storehouse; an evil man brings forth evil things from his evil storehouse, which is in his heart, and says evil things. For out of the abundance of the heart he brings forth evil things.
C. "It is impossible for a man to mount two horses or to stretch two bows. And it is impossible for a servant to serve two masters; otherwise, he will honor the one and treat the other contemptuously. No man drinks old wine and immediately desires to drink new wine. And new wine is not put into old wineskins, lest they burst; nor is old wine put into a new wineskin, lest it spoil it. An old patch is not sewn onto a new garment, because a tear would result”
D. “If two make peace with each other in this one house, they will say to the mountain, 'Move Away,' and it will move away."
E. “His disciples said to him, "Is circumcision beneficial or not?"
F. "The kingdom of the father is like a certain woman who was carrying a jar full of meal. While she was walking on the road, still some distance from home, the handle of the jar broke and the meal emptied out behind her on the road. She did not realize it; she had noticed no accident. When she reached her house, she set the jar down and found it empty."
I am at a loss here... exactly how does any of the above pulled out of context, go about supporting your earlier conclusion abeg....
Carcholce:
None of the above scripture extracts even begin to justify the claim in bold. You'd have to be seriously high on something to pretend any of them even comes close to that. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Is the Dtruthspeaker, Right About This Post? by Kobojunkie: 5:13pm On Oct 05, 2022
Carcholce:
Jesus was actually under the universal laws which automatically translates to Grace. Grace can find you only when you recognize these laws. If you live under the laws of an authority, you’ll hold the key to salvation. The only authority Jesus recognized is the word of God., the word of God is grace.
Grace? Are you kidding? undecided

In the Kingdom of God, grace refers to Eternal life which Jesus Christ, the one who told you in John 14 vs 6 that He is full of, in addition to God's Truth, and also is God's Law. All those who will end up in Eternal damnation(Hellfire) at the end also have this same grace since you all have to be born-again in order to gain access to the Kingdom of God - John 3 vs 1 - 8 - either through the Broadgate which leads to destruction(Hellfire) or the Narrow Gate which leads to True Life(Heaven) at the end - Matthew 7 vs 13 - 14 & Luke 13 vs 22 - 27 undecided

Jesus Christ was speaking of no Universal Law but instead of the Law, the Way, in the Kingdom of God - a Kingdom that is not of this world you live in. undecided
Re: Is the Dtruthspeaker, Right About This Post? by Carcholce: 5:54pm On Oct 05, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I am at a loss here... exactly how does any of the above pulled out of context, go about supporting your earlier conclusion abeg.... None of the above scripture extracts even begin to justify the claim in bold. You'd have to be seriously high on something to pretend any of them even comes close to that. undecided

Anybody that argues with you on Nairaland wants to go mad. You are in your own world. Please don’t stress my small brain.

Are you ferdinazisback? You are even worse than him or her. Good evening and how was your day?

1 Like

Re: Is the Dtruthspeaker, Right About This Post? by LordReed(m): 5:56pm On Oct 05, 2022
Carcholce:

LoLz! Congratulations! You discovered that things wear out faster with misuse. Clap for yourself!
Re: Is the Dtruthspeaker, Right About This Post? by Kobojunkie: 6:03pm On Oct 05, 2022
Carcholce:
Anybody that argues with you on Nairaland wants to go mad. You are in your own world. Please don’t stress my small brain.

Are you ferdinazisback? You are even worse than him or her. Good evening and how was your day?
You are right that I don't process the Kingdom of God as you do this since you obviously think it must be brought down to the level that is this world when it is instead a Kingdom that is not of this world and so not to be processed as you would the things of this here world. undecided

Don't worry, when you are ready to get serious with God, you will learn then that in order to understand Him, you have to stop holding fast to the things of the world as you seem to be there. undecided
Re: Is the Dtruthspeaker, Right About This Post? by Dtruthspeaker: 6:06pm On Oct 05, 2022
LordReed:

LoLz! Congratulations! You discovered that things wear out faster with misuse. Clap for yourself!

Always doing the evil!
Re: Is the Dtruthspeaker, Right About This Post? by chieveboy(m): 6:13pm On Oct 05, 2022
Someone I deem wiser said he will rather trust the prodigal son with his estate than the 'good boy' who has no experience or learnt no lessons...

1 Like

Re: Is the Dtruthspeaker, Right About This Post? by LordReed(m): 7:39pm On Oct 05, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Always doing the evil!

If jokes are evil you must be a very miserable fellow. LMAO!

2 Likes

Re: Is the Dtruthspeaker, Right About This Post? by Dtruthspeaker: 1:58am On Oct 06, 2022
LordReed:

If jokes are evil you must be a very miserable fellow. LMAO!

Evil, hidden under jokes, is still evil. Satan's avatar
Re: Is the Dtruthspeaker, Right About This Post? by Dtruthspeaker: 2:40am On Oct 06, 2022
chieveboy:
Someone I deem wiser said he will rather trust the prodigal son with his estate than the 'good boy' who has no experience or learnt no lessons...

Then your wise guy is wise at getting people impoverished.
Re: Is the Dtruthspeaker, Right About This Post? by chieveboy(m): 7:32am On Oct 06, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Then your wise guy is wise at getting people impoverished.

...If they have myopia enshrined in your conclusion.

Its a school. Only experienced people even by human standards and way of doing things are taken serious.

It's the story of going for the village girl ignoring the so-called city girl, only for the village 'good girl' to turn up worse. Truth is so simple that it sounds stupid to be simple most times.
Re: Is the Dtruthspeaker, Right About This Post? by LordReed(m): 8:31am On Oct 06, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Evil, hidden under jokes, is still evil. Satan's avatar

Bwahahahahaha! Such a miserable fellow.

And if I am Satan's avatar why are you so powerless to stop me? LMFAO!
Re: Is the Dtruthspeaker, Right About This Post? by Dtruthspeaker: 9:00am On Oct 06, 2022
LordReed:

Bwahahahahaha! Such a miserable fellow.

And if I am Satan's avatar why are you so powerless to stop me? LMFAO!

Why would I do such a foolish thing, when you are a key player in The Plan? So do what you gas to do, Satan grin
Re: Is the Dtruthspeaker, Right About This Post? by Dtruthspeaker: 9:04am On Oct 06, 2022
chieveboy:

...If they have myopia enshrined in your conclusion.

Its a school. Only experienced people even by human standards and way of doing things are taken serious.

It's the story of going for the village girl ignoring the so-called city girl, only for the village 'good girl' to turn up worse. Truth is so simple that it sounds stupid to be simple most times.

You were talking about investment in the prodigal son now you have moved to village girl/city girl? grin Ọ́dabọ!
Re: Is the Dtruthspeaker, Right About This Post? by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 06, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

You were talking about investment in the prodigal son now you have moved to village girl/city girl? grin Ọ́dabọ!

You are a hypocrite!

Passing out judgment like you are God.

Doing the very thing that your religion scoffed against!

How pathetic you are!
Re: Is the Dtruthspeaker, Right About This Post? by LordReed(m): 11:26am On Oct 06, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Why would I do such a foolish thing, when you are a key player in The Plan? So do what you gas to do, Satan grin

Oh right, "The Plan", how could I forget. Bwahahahahahahaha!
Re: Is the Dtruthspeaker, Right About This Post? by chieveboy(m): 2:11pm On Oct 06, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Move on if you didn't see anything grin
Maybe it's not for you

(1) (Reply)

Youth Protests Monarch’s Conversion To Christianity, Blames Him For Calamities / Amazing Grace Messages 2022: Dealing With Invisible Battles By Apostle Suleman / DJ Twitch's Death, How Pro. Kingsley Prophesied It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.