Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,297 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

“You Look Like A Yahoo Boy”- D’banj’s Wife, Lineo Jokingly Tells Him - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “You Look Like A Yahoo Boy”- D’banj’s Wife, Lineo Jokingly Tells Him (90680 Views)

DBanj's Wife, Lineo Twerks At His Face, He Touches Her Butt In A Club (Video) / How D’banj’s Wife, Mercy Johnson, Others Rocked Baby Bumps In 2020 (Pictures) / D'banj Welcomes A Baby Girl With His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “You Look Like A Yahoo Boy”- D’banj’s Wife, Lineo Jokingly Tells Him by Cutehector(m): 4:06am On Jun 20, 2021
sapphiere:
I love couple life. See how romantic the insult was.
I'm using this medium to pass a message to David. Marry Chioma or else..
please keep shut. You cant love couple life and at the same time despise men. Just keep quiet.

1 Like

Re: “You Look Like A Yahoo Boy”- D’banj’s Wife, Lineo Jokingly Tells Him by Cutehector(m): 4:07am On Jun 20, 2021
ikelvin:
Banger!!! cool cool cool cool cool
mehn the song dope

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “You Look Like A Yahoo Boy”- D’banj’s Wife, Lineo Jokingly Tells Him by kingsceedon(m): 5:15am On Jun 20, 2021
FILEBE:
Nairaland . Really?
The mod. Really?

Why on earth is this on front page? Must everything a celeb or someone say on his personal page make it to Nairaland frontpage?

Is this newsworthy?

Nothing good comes from those fools, na only ban ban full their empty skulls
Re: “You Look Like A Yahoo Boy”- D’banj’s Wife, Lineo Jokingly Tells Him by HRMK: 5:16am On Jun 20, 2021
NO RESPONSIBLE MAN PUTS ON THIS ANYWAY!
Re: “You Look Like A Yahoo Boy”- D’banj’s Wife, Lineo Jokingly Tells Him by cardoctor(m): 5:27am On Jun 20, 2021
If you are a yahoo boy nko?
Re: “You Look Like A Yahoo Boy”- D’banj’s Wife, Lineo Jokingly Tells Him by donbrowser(m): 5:41am On Jun 20, 2021
HRSweetness:
Awww, so sweet to see couple banter like this.

How come there's no love emoji amongst Nairaland's emoji collections?

Oga Seun
Re: “You Look Like A Yahoo Boy”- D’banj’s Wife, Lineo Jokingly Tells Him by wumi2017(f): 6:15am On Jun 20, 2021
The real Koko master
Re: “You Look Like A Yahoo Boy”- D’banj’s Wife, Lineo Jokingly Tells Him by phemmyfour: 6:26am On Jun 20, 2021
HRSweetness:

manage this kiss
Re: “You Look Like A Yahoo Boy”- D’banj’s Wife, Lineo Jokingly Tells Him by dederocs(m): 6:43am On Jun 20, 2021
Fine good wife, makes a happy home.
Re: “You Look Like A Yahoo Boy”- D’banj’s Wife, Lineo Jokingly Tells Him by pickatyouu: 7:08am On Jun 20, 2021
Ddanj enjoy his marriage after not getting married to a nigerian girl aka relationship is our employment.
Re: “You Look Like A Yahoo Boy”- D’banj’s Wife, Lineo Jokingly Tells Him by Alhaamade(m): 7:18am On Jun 20, 2021
Love will lead you through!!

Happy Fathers day!!

Hello Guys
Few years ago I use to only last only one minute in Bed with my WIFE, BUT NOW I CAN LAST 30MINUTE WITHOUT USING MEDICAL DRUGS THAT AS SIDE EFFECTS...

DO YOU WANT TO KNOW HOW I GOT A LASTING SOLUTION NOW, punch the link in my signature now to learn more

Check out [left][/left][color=#990000][/color]OUR NEW BOOK EDITION
Re: “You Look Like A Yahoo Boy”- D’banj’s Wife, Lineo Jokingly Tells Him by ofiko123(m): 7:28am On Jun 20, 2021
Wahala no dey finish o...
Re: “You Look Like A Yahoo Boy”- D’banj’s Wife, Lineo Jokingly Tells Him by clothingonline(m): 7:32am On Jun 20, 2021
This guy is freaking rich respect RR 2020 strictly for men Nigerian celebrity who have it are not even up to 3 and they get their own recently

Banger Lee respect
Business mogul in music
Re: “You Look Like A Yahoo Boy”- D’banj’s Wife, Lineo Jokingly Tells Him by Collyno82(m): 7:40am On Jun 20, 2021
wale377:
“You look like a low budget yahoo boy”- d’banj’s wife, Lineo tells him
grin

You can hear the couples talking jokingly about how they won’t allow D’Banj into his sons school cos of his hair

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCeSyH9ghpY?feature=share
I thought he is a musician
Re: “You Look Like A Yahoo Boy”- D’banj’s Wife, Lineo Jokingly Tells Him by detectivejones: 7:45am On Jun 20, 2021
sapphiere:
I love couple life. See how romantic the insult was.
I'm using this medium to pass a message to David. Marry Chioma or else..

Is Davido on Nairaland? how will he gets this message? lmao
Re: “You Look Like A Yahoo Boy”- D’banj’s Wife, Lineo Jokingly Tells Him by HRSweetness(f): 7:57am On Jun 20, 2021
shegun4sur:

So playing to the camera moves you. Are couples suppose to be enemies before

Oga, a lot of couples ain't got chemistry and a lot more ain't friends so banter like what d'banj shared with his wife can quickly go south.

Besides d'banj and his wife are not actors so which one is playing to camera again.

Lastly, judging by your cold response, you'd be the kind of husband that can't be playful with wifey.
Re: “You Look Like A Yahoo Boy”- D’banj’s Wife, Lineo Jokingly Tells Him by HRSweetness(f): 7:58am On Jun 20, 2021
Myer:

Cos Seun and his mods are loveless. grin

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: “You Look Like A Yahoo Boy”- D’banj’s Wife, Lineo Jokingly Tells Him by HRSweetness(f): 8:04am On Jun 20, 2021
Drella:

kiss kiss
At least,it signifies love a little. grin

LOL. If it's not the KOKO it can't be the KOKO cheesy
Re: “You Look Like A Yahoo Boy”- D’banj’s Wife, Lineo Jokingly Tells Him by HRSweetness(f): 8:06am On Jun 20, 2021
TheSourcerer:
❤❤❤❤

Where did you get this?
Re: “You Look Like A Yahoo Boy”- D’banj’s Wife, Lineo Jokingly Tells Him by iamimohtal(m): 8:30am On Jun 20, 2021
chimpanzee4:
Indeed he is.

Dbanj is struggling.... The blood of his son is crying is the wilderness

Chimpanzee
Re: “You Look Like A Yahoo Boy”- D’banj’s Wife, Lineo Jokingly Tells Him by thecommunist(m): 8:32am On Jun 20, 2021
Onyi22:
Love is sweet oo grin
trust me love is bitter when you try it inside keke or on okada sweating under the hot sun.
Re: “You Look Like A Yahoo Boy”- D’banj’s Wife, Lineo Jokingly Tells Him by Vulcan24(m): 8:51am On Jun 20, 2021
He looks good without the silly looking beards
Re: “You Look Like A Yahoo Boy”- D’banj’s Wife, Lineo Jokingly Tells Him by RuMiRgO1stSon: 9:41am On Jun 20, 2021
HRSweetness:

Cos Love don't live here
Re: “You Look Like A Yahoo Boy”- D’banj’s Wife, Lineo Jokingly Tells Him by HRSweetness(f): 9:42am On Jun 20, 2021
RuMiRgO1stSon:

Cos Love don't live here

LOL.
Re: “You Look Like A Yahoo Boy”- D’banj’s Wife, Lineo Jokingly Tells Him by Advancedman(m): 10:13am On Jun 20, 2021
wale377:
“You look like a low budget yahoo boy”- d’banj’s wife, Lineo tells him
grin

You can hear the couples talking jokingly about how they won’t allow D’Banj into his sons school cos of his hair

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCeSyH9ghpY?feature=share

What does she know about yahoo boy and their ranking if she has not been involved real deep? This is an expensive joke online.
Re: “You Look Like A Yahoo Boy”- D’banj’s Wife, Lineo Jokingly Tells Him by OmodavidoX(m): 11:11am On Jun 20, 2021
serenity1:

Scammer

Lalastica. Mynd44 Seun Mrbanner
Re: “You Look Like A Yahoo Boy”- D’banj’s Wife, Lineo Jokingly Tells Him by Drella(m): 12:26pm On Jun 20, 2021
HRSweetness:

LOL. If it's not the KOKO it can't be the KOKO cheesy

Sorry oh Koko master mistress grin
Re: “You Look Like A Yahoo Boy”- D’banj’s Wife, Lineo Jokingly Tells Him by Romeouzokwe: 4:14pm On Jun 20, 2021
I no come here to tell story, I broke die n things no good 4 me like this. E don tay I c 5k last 4 my account, help a brother in need if u can pls. Thanks
0158489044 gtb
Uzokwe Romeo u

Re: “You Look Like A Yahoo Boy”- D’banj’s Wife, Lineo Jokingly Tells Him by legba1(m): 9:59pm On Jun 20, 2021
Left to some folks on nairaland, we should only discuss politics, economy, insecurity and all the serious matters of this world
Anything to loosen up is an abomination. We should be serious 24/7 and should have no reasons to laugh at all... I don't know what buhari and his goons should do if we are expected to carry Naija matter for head and hawk like bread and beans. They complain about headlines making Frontpage yet non forced them to open such topics like this particular ones... Awon hypocrites oshi. This is as well a gossip forum, you can jump and pass abeg.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sultan Kosen & Afeez Agoro: World Tallest Man Vs Nigeria’s Tallest Man / Tiwa Savage Sex Video: Blackmailer Demands Money, Threatens To Release Sex Tape / #EndSARS: Burna Boy Mounts Billboards Across Nigeria (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.