Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,827 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Jumia Anniversary Celebration!! Get Over 90% Discount When You Shop Online - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Jumia Anniversary Celebration!! Get Over 90% Discount When You Shop Online (392 Views)

My Dad's Friend Willed 90% Of His Properties To His Daughters And Not His Son / 8th Wedding Anniversary Celebration Of A Nairalander (Photos) / Couple Compare Their 'Then & Now' Photos As They Mark 25th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jumia Anniversary Celebration!! Get Over 90% Discount When You Shop Online by Ishiguzop: 9:52pm On Jun 19, 2021
The Jumia season is here, and this time it is far better. Jumia is giving out tons of products at cheap prices to celebrate their 9th anniversary.
You can easily place orders on the site or contact me (Jumia Consultant) for easy shopping and delivery.
Spread the love!
Call/whatapp: 09054733179

1 Like

Re: Jumia Anniversary Celebration!! Get Over 90% Discount When You Shop Online by fjlinks(m): 2:48pm On Jun 02, 2022

Checkout this amazing offers to expect in this year's Jumia Anniversary

Re: Jumia Anniversary Celebration!! Get Over 90% Discount When You Shop Online by Ernesthugo(m): 3:38pm On Jun 02, 2022
iphone 13 pro for 10kpai
Ishiguzop:
The Jumia season is here, and this time it is far better. Jumia is giving out tons of products at cheap prices to celebrate their 9th anniversary.
You can easily place orders on the site or contact me (Jumia Consultant) for easy shopping and delivery.
Spread the love!
Call/whatapp: 09054733179

(1) (Reply)

She Slap Me / You Can't But Celebrate Excellence!!! / Where Is Santa In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.