Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,728 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Grazing Routes: FG Driving Nigeria To Anarchy - Gani Adams - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Grazing Routes: FG Driving Nigeria To Anarchy - Gani Adams (22106 Views)

Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns / Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) / Buhari's Government Is Driving Nigeria Towards Disaster & Instability — Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Grazing Routes: FG Driving Nigeria To Anarchy - Gani Adams by Nobody: 6:54am On Jun 20, 2021
StaffofOrayan:

By going to vote?
Can't you see no notable fulani or northerner for that matter is condemning what is currently going on, that should tell you that are ready to bide their time till another fulani or their sympathizer gets to power and then its back to square one,
Is that the type of existence you really want?
The genie is out of the bottle and can never be put back in,
You either accept your slavery or throw off the chains

You do not know the power you have in your hands.
Re: Grazing Routes: FG Driving Nigeria To Anarchy - Gani Adams by StaffofOrayan(m): 6:58am On Jun 20, 2021
Beancounter93:

You do not know the power you have in your hands.

OH yes I do!
That's why I am clamoring for the break up of this blood sucking entity called Nigeria,
It's already broken anyway, just haven't manifested in the physical realm!

Are you telling me you are prepared to be guarded by hunters and Vigilantes while still shouting one Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Grazing Routes: FG Driving Nigeria To Anarchy - Gani Adams by spacechuks(m): 6:58am On Jun 20, 2021
Sunnyja:
There will be no anarchy, in a zoo animals has the right to roam freely.

In a zoo, some animals are cage because they are troublesome and not allowed to mingle with other animals ,same way the fulani need to be cage in their northern region and not allowed to come to the southern region
Re: Grazing Routes: FG Driving Nigeria To Anarchy - Gani Adams by emerged01(m): 6:59am On Jun 20, 2021
Penguin2:
This Gani Adams is beginning to irritate me.

Man is beginning to sound like a broken record.

All talks and no action.

I suggest he stops talking plz.
Which action do you expect him to take? To create UGM?

1 Like

Re: Grazing Routes: FG Driving Nigeria To Anarchy - Gani Adams by Hisroyalbadmeat(m): 7:00am On Jun 20, 2021
You grazed your cow through my community,years later you are entitled to the land because you grazed through it,e no go good ooo, make buhari get out abeg angry
Re: Grazing Routes: FG Driving Nigeria To Anarchy - Gani Adams by pickatyouu: 7:04am On Jun 20, 2021
It's a fulani plan. But they will fail
Re: Grazing Routes: FG Driving Nigeria To Anarchy - Gani Adams by Tranquillity360: 7:04am On Jun 20, 2021
Kuginzi:
Gani Adams have spoken well, but Igbos have hijacked the comment section with their stupid comments on how to divide Nigeria through war, for Biafra nation actualization . I pity those clamoring for war!
You think Lamidi KANU will come down from abroad to fight any war or sacrifice his life for any Igbo man?
Yoruba muslim will always be yoruba muslim,even when a northerner is stabbing him on stomach,he will continue showing their hatred for Igbos.

Umu Ekwensu

1 Like

Re: Grazing Routes: FG Driving Nigeria To Anarchy - Gani Adams by seunayantokun(m): 7:08am On Jun 20, 2021
Grazing routes and reserves don't exist in the 1999 constitution yet Buhari wants to use it. But the old constitution that grants regional autonomy, regional police and local council police he does not want to see. Buhari is bent on evil, and when be talks about beneficiaries of the wicked grazing reserves, he means Fulani only. God shall judge him.

1 Like

Re: Grazing Routes: FG Driving Nigeria To Anarchy - Gani Adams by popesco123: 7:09am On Jun 20, 2021
Kuginzi:

Calm down! I feel your pain
Who are they? Stop using plural while talking about the Igbos. Yesterday, your Eastern state governors held meeting and call for evenly distribution of power among all the regions in Nigeria. They said, they stand with ONE NIGERIA" meaning, they want presidency to be zone to the East.
So are they not Igbos?

they are EFULEFUS lost sons of eastern nigeria. they are only fight for their selfish interest. sample opinion of most ipos or ibos you know, majory are backing for self freedom from zoogeria.
Re: Grazing Routes: FG Driving Nigeria To Anarchy - Gani Adams by Tranquillity360: 7:10am On Jun 20, 2021
Kuginzi:

For not voting PDP's Atiku?
So na Atiku and buhari contested 2015 election?
Re: Grazing Routes: FG Driving Nigeria To Anarchy - Gani Adams by dreu2fine(m): 7:12am On Jun 20, 2021
Penguin2:

All talks and no action.

Can u tro d firsts stone
Re: Grazing Routes: FG Driving Nigeria To Anarchy - Gani Adams by velocity25(m): 7:12am On Jun 20, 2021
Kuginzi:

Proscribed IPOB Terrorist pls calm down and note; The tribal crisis you are seeing everywhere is being used by some people to get into office.
Once Buhari goes, this fulani matter will die a natural death. The goal would have been achieved. Most of the people forming defender will go back to their loot.
Only sensible guys will understand.
see zombie forming intelligent, which crisis will die a natural death? middle belt that accommodated those Invaders years ago, are they not killing them before buhari took office? anyway ass-kisser like you can summit his land and wait when buhari leaves office, you can reclaim it back.

2 Likes

Re: Grazing Routes: FG Driving Nigeria To Anarchy - Gani Adams by egoldman(m): 7:14am On Jun 20, 2021
DenreleDave:
We in the south east welcome grazing route in alll the east..

Fulani killer herdsmen & igbos are one family grin

After all our igbó son married a fulani recently grin grin grin grin

They are welcomed in Igbo land, the most effective fighting force the fulani herdsmen fear is ESN, they are waiting for them.
Re: Grazing Routes: FG Driving Nigeria To Anarchy - Gani Adams by Kuginzi: 7:14am On Jun 20, 2021
popesco123:

they are EFULEFUS lost sons of eastern nigeria. they are only fight for their selfish interest. sample opinion of most ipos or ibos you know, majory are backing for self freedom from zoogeria.
But you can never achieve your aim without the support of your top politicians representing you(Governors, NASS, both lower and upper chamber, your states house of assembly members). Your Igbo kings/traditional title holders, etc. Without these people, you're joking
Re: Grazing Routes: FG Driving Nigeria To Anarchy - Gani Adams by omoharry(f): 7:16am On Jun 20, 2021
Guyman02:
I pity Gani Adams, he warned Yorubas about Buhari but they were just too carried away by rhetorics from Tinubu and some accused him of collecting pipeline protection contract from GEJ and was thus working for his own personal interest, today the same people are expecting him to do magic and save Yorubaland from Futa Jalon invasion
And the Funny thing is that the so called Tinubu that sold Buhari to them cannot even cough for fear of what the Fulanis will do to him . He decided to either hide his opinion in the dark or continue to ass lick Buhari Buhari and to commend his nepotistic & unfair administration.
Now he is talking about ruling Nigeria, and these same idiot who were never defended at any time by this man, against the Fulani massacres , are up again, campaigning for him to be president . Foolish people .
The AFENFERES’ warned them against voting for this cow leader, but they called them all manner of names .
I remember when Buhari just worn the election then in 2015 & 19. The arrogance of the Sai babas was something else . They and the Fulanis, practically started calling themselves brothers . Now where is the brotherhood & love now they ones professed ?
Let everyone enjoy the change oo!.
Food stuff in the market is now beyond the reach of the poor . We dont know what Nigeria will be like before 2023. All we ask is to be alive and safe by that time .
We also pray the north would not come up with a stunt that will make them retain power to the loss of the south .
Buhari can intentionally cause more insecurity in the county so as to prolong his stay in office . I don’t trust power in the hand of a power drunk tribe.
All thanks to the some South West & middle belt stupidity . They should enjoy their change .

1 Like

Re: Grazing Routes: FG Driving Nigeria To Anarchy - Gani Adams by Kuginzi: 7:16am On Jun 20, 2021
velocity25:
see zombie forming intelligent, which crisis will die a natural death? middle belt that accommodated those Invaders years ago, are they not killing them before buhari took office? anyway ass-kisser like you can summit his land and wait when buhari leaves office, you can reclaim it back.
I feel your pain. But do you know once the presidency is zone to your region, 70% of the crisis we are facing will die down?
Re: Grazing Routes: FG Driving Nigeria To Anarchy - Gani Adams by EM123: 7:17am On Jun 20, 2021
Kuginzi:
Gani Adams have spoken well, but Igbos have hijacked the comment section with their stupid comments on how to divide Nigeria through war, for Biafra nation actualization . I pity those clamoring for war!
You think Lamidi KANU will come down from abroad to fight any war or sacrifice his life for any Igbo man?
somebody that sacrificed his parent , can also sacrifice his self , so stop spiting rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Grazing Routes: FG Driving Nigeria To Anarchy - Gani Adams by velocity25(m): 7:17am On Jun 20, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Yoruba muslim will always be yoruba muslim,even when a northerner is stabbing him on stomach,he will continue showing their hatred for Igbos.

Umu Ekwensu
bro don't mind those ass-kissers, they're worst than the northerners

1 Like

Re: Grazing Routes: FG Driving Nigeria To Anarchy - Gani Adams by nedekid: 7:19am On Jun 20, 2021
AroleOduduwa2:
Releasing statement doesn’t change anything, this is not the time for that. We are in war and our Aare is busy issuing statement like spokesman, do your job and with God on our side we will leave this unholy union.
Who did you vote for 2015 and 2019? I remember aare gani Adam's warning his people then of the dangers of voting these charlatans to power. Now folks want aare to perform miracles.
Question remains, who did you vote?
Re: Grazing Routes: FG Driving Nigeria To Anarchy - Gani Adams by Tranquillity360: 7:20am On Jun 20, 2021
velocity25:
bro don't mind those ass-kissers, they're worst than the northerners
I always tell my people that yorubas are worst than hausafulanis,Their hatred for Igbos no be here.

Just that they pretends a lot.
Re: Grazing Routes: FG Driving Nigeria To Anarchy - Gani Adams by Nobody: 7:21am On Jun 20, 2021
Kuginzi:

Proscribed IPOB Terrorist pls calm down and note; The tribal crisis you are seeing everywhere is being used by some people to get into office.
Once Buhari goes, this fulani matter will die a natural death. The goal would have been achieved. Most of the people forming defender will go back to their loot.

You are wise. Naija can never go to war ever again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Grazing Routes: FG Driving Nigeria To Anarchy - Gani Adams by Depressed101: 7:21am On Jun 20, 2021
Penguin2:

All talks and no action.

oga what do you expect him to do, carry weapons and break the law?
He can decide to change citizenship for all his family members and live you to rot in here, you what are you doing about the situation, comment on nairaland?
Re: Grazing Routes: FG Driving Nigeria To Anarchy - Gani Adams by Olamg76: 7:22am On Jun 20, 2021
May Almighty God save this country from this Govt.
Re: Grazing Routes: FG Driving Nigeria To Anarchy - Gani Adams by Kuginzi: 7:22am On Jun 20, 2021
EM123:
somebody that sacrificed his parent , can also sacrifice his self , so stop spiting rubbish.
Hahaha..... Your gullibility no get part 2. So Lamidi KANU sacrificed his parent for Biafra actualization?

Re: Grazing Routes: FG Driving Nigeria To Anarchy - Gani Adams by Kuginzi: 7:22am On Jun 20, 2021
michaelpop50:

You are wise. Naija can never go to war ever again.
Bless you
Re: Grazing Routes: FG Driving Nigeria To Anarchy - Gani Adams by velocity25(m): 7:23am On Jun 20, 2021
Kuginzi:

I feel your pain. But do you know once the presidency is zone to your region, 70% of the crisis we are facing will die down?
we don't need that presidency with the accursed constitution, neither do we need to share nation with zombie like you.
Re: Grazing Routes: FG Driving Nigeria To Anarchy - Gani Adams by Nobody: 7:23am On Jun 20, 2021
Cnach:
We in South East won't be disturbing our brain thinking about this. It is one of the things we have benefited from NK. I am neither IPOB nor real Ibo son but I sound it clear
U can't be a true Ibo man when u have zero direct or indirect support to NK. If u can't support him openly and truely in ur heart u don't like him check urself u are not an IBO person.
I don't care about his approach, action brings reaction, an object must continue on its state of rest until a force tend to shift it..if I listen to him and hear lies in his teachings I should be wedging war against him but no he says the truth and so he is desperate to deliver his brothers, what's the crime??

His only crime is that, himself and many Igbo wants to claim other states as part of Biafra.
Re: Grazing Routes: FG Driving Nigeria To Anarchy - Gani Adams by cunny88(m): 7:24am On Jun 20, 2021
Dis one wey no sabi English before don dey blow grammer
Re: Grazing Routes: FG Driving Nigeria To Anarchy - Gani Adams by All4good: 7:25am On Jun 20, 2021
fitzmayowa:

It's just ridiculous how the Buhari led government is talking about grazing route while what they should be advocating is ranching, you can't enforce such archaic caveman practice in 2021 for people who are doing their private business....
Hahaha, but your president is a Caveman.
Reason, he refused to participate in the election debate and doesn't possess basic educational certificates that modern men have.
Shamelessly you still went on and elected him your president. Ain't you getting what you deserve grin.
Re: Grazing Routes: FG Driving Nigeria To Anarchy - Gani Adams by Kuginzi: 7:27am On Jun 20, 2021
velocity25:
we don't need that presidency with the accursed constitution, neither do we need to share nation with zombie like you.
But your political fathers(southeastern governors) held meeting yesterday, and they reiterate their commitment to ONE NIGERIA, and ask for evenly distribution of power among all the regions in Nigeria, meaning; they are looking for presidency. So are they also your so called Zombie?
Re: Grazing Routes: FG Driving Nigeria To Anarchy - Gani Adams by Wordoftruth: 7:28am On Jun 20, 2021
Don't u know the devil came to steal to kill and to destroy?
Re: Grazing Routes: FG Driving Nigeria To Anarchy - Gani Adams by Wordoftruth: 7:30am On Jun 20, 2021
Kuginzi:

so they said about boko haram. Beside what has the govt done about bandit if not to indirectly encourage them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

SARS Operatives After Financial Gain Not Justice ― Amnesty Intl’ / 2023: Primate Ayodele Sends Warning To Uzor Kalu On Igbo Presidency / Biafra Can Never Be Defeated And Wiped Away - Soyinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.