Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,849 members, 7,956,186 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:17 AM

The Legacy Of TB Joshua - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Legacy Of TB Joshua (315 Views)

SCOAN: Evelyn Joshua Emerges As Successor Of TB Joshua - African News / Wiseman Daniel Starts His Own Ministry Independently Of TB Joshua / 80,000 Scottish Independence Supporters March In Confirmation Of TB Joshua’s Pro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Legacy Of TB Joshua by seiyefajohn(m): 7:48am On Jun 20, 2021
The legacy of TB Joshua

TB Joshua is now a recent past. After his funeral and burial, he'll become a memory to many of us who were not so very close to him as family or friend while he was alive.

What do we have when we are gone? I mean, 'what do we have out here on earth when we leave for the great beyond? The answer is: OUR LEGACY.

TB Joshua's legacy is SCOAN and the many minds and lives he fed and clothed and provided for while he was alive.

What is your legacy? What's mine? As I ponder on mine; will you do same over and about yours? Legacy is the only true edifice a man or woman can leave here before departure.

Late Ak Bishop Benson Idahosa of blessed memory left the "Church of God Mission & BI University as his legacy."

What will be yours? Keep pondering... Until I come your way again with another dose of mind blowing creative piece.

Have you ordered by book �? Nollywood Inside-Out? It will be a shame if my next title drops and you still don't know what I shared in the first.

I am yours double humble. NOLLYWOOD' SEIYEFA JOHN. (It costs me a lot to break my schedule to write to entertain, enlighten and educate you... You know what? I take delight in doing it for you. I want to say thank for always reading my piece.

When I was in Accra Gh, we use to say "Medaseee whyyyy! � � � � �
It's like when the Igbos say Daalú soooor!

Re: The Legacy Of TB Joshua by PrincessGlow: 7:51am On Jun 20, 2021
Just humbly asking: what does it benefit you when u r already dead?

1 Like

Re: The Legacy Of TB Joshua by hopefulLandlord: 7:57am On Jun 20, 2021
just in case

1 Like

Re: The Legacy Of TB Joshua by peggywebbs(f): 9:27am On Jun 20, 2021
You people should let the man rest jor.. always talking about the dead on nairaland. Life goes on live your life.

1 Like

Re: The Legacy Of TB Joshua by johnHerba(m): 7:46pm On Jul 02, 2021

(1) (Reply)

[VIDEO] : Osogbo Babalawo Issues Clarification Over Traditionlist-muslim Clashes / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:sunday, July 4,2021 / My Church Members Broke, No Longer Paying Tithes, Offerings – Pastor (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.