Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,120 members, 7,821,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

SSS Takes Over Investigation Into Rape, Killing Of Iniubong Umoren - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SSS Takes Over Investigation Into Rape, Killing Of Iniubong Umoren (23996 Views)

Obaseki Orders Full Investigation Into Rape, Murder Of UNIBEN Student / Dino Melaye Slams Efcc Over Investigation Of Wealth / Donald Duke Blasts Buhari For Appointing Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DG SSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SSS Takes Over Investigation Into Rape, Killing Of Iniubong Umoren by IvarDboneless: 12:54pm On Jun 20, 2021
The end justifies it all..sss na the same naija all of us dey, corruption rules in this part of the world
Re: SSS Takes Over Investigation Into Rape, Killing Of Iniubong Umoren by Onojafrank(m): 12:54pm On Jun 20, 2021
Justice for the innocent soul
Re: SSS Takes Over Investigation Into Rape, Killing Of Iniubong Umoren by talk2hb1(m): 12:59pm On Jun 20, 2021
IgboWarlord:
Hian!! This one SSS is taking over the case when there is already a mountain of evidence enough to guillotine that smug bas.tard..I smell padi padi things.
The Suspect could be a SSS assets, who could jeopardize states security or secret. Wetin I know
Re: SSS Takes Over Investigation Into Rape, Killing Of Iniubong Umoren by Guestlander: 1:04pm On Jun 20, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

And I was thinking I was a psycho.
Imagine the length people go just for skin-to-skin.
So that girl just died like that because she did not want skin-to-skin?

I'm a skin-to-skin veteran but I'd never even consider hurting someone because she wants me to use a rubber. When you can jejely get up and masturrbate.

You are indeed a psycho. She died because she was looking for a job and was unfortunate to come across a psycho like you.

3 Likes

Re: SSS Takes Over Investigation Into Rape, Killing Of Iniubong Umoren by zombieHUNTER: 1:07pm On Jun 20, 2021
DissTroyer:

If you really know those involved, you'd know that girl would never get justice.

Immediately connections were made to the serving federal cabinet member, everyone who really knows his connections within and without the state polity began to give up. If it's him, too many people in the corridors of power would have to go down with him.

Enough to tumble a whole region. The murderer us the sacrificial lamb. Even his father had to sacrifice him by denying him and asking the law to do as it pleases with him. Iniobong Umoren wouldn't get justice.

You have said it all
Re: SSS Takes Over Investigation Into Rape, Killing Of Iniubong Umoren by sholabi3: 1:09pm On Jun 20, 2021
Re: SSS Takes Over Investigation Into Rape, Killing Of Iniubong Umoren by sslcrypt: 1:11pm On Jun 20, 2021
It isn't bad if the DSS takes over.

What you guys should understand is that the DSS taking over indicates that no one is untouchable.

Because if some vested interest were to use the police or military as leverage, the DSS are the ones capable of going after their inside man from those outfits with limited resistance.

I believe some political move have been made to influence the case, thus making the DSS a better handler of the case.

Those ask why DSS? apart from been the sole distributor of intelligence to other outfits to act on, DSS operations cuts across all board.

There is a department that take up cases like this they are amongst the few that makes themselves visible along with operational personnel who guards VIPs and restricted facilities.

3 Likes

Re: SSS Takes Over Investigation Into Rape, Killing Of Iniubong Umoren by paltielx: 1:15pm On Jun 20, 2021
Hope it's for good because the case was almost swept under the carpet
Re: SSS Takes Over Investigation Into Rape, Killing Of Iniubong Umoren by ChiefSweetus: 1:16pm On Jun 20, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I'm a skin-to-skin veteran but I'd never even consider hurting someone because she wants me to use a rubber. When you can jejely get up and masturrbate.
This is a tasteless and extremely asinine comment. It's all fun and games till a beloved family member is the victim.

4 Likes

Re: SSS Takes Over Investigation Into Rape, Killing Of Iniubong Umoren by uboma(m): 1:19pm On Jun 20, 2021
ChiefSweetus:

This is a tasteless and extremely asinine comment. It's all fun and games till a beloved family member is the victim.

I say amen.
Re: SSS Takes Over Investigation Into Rape, Killing Of Iniubong Umoren by chukwuibuipob: 1:20pm On Jun 20, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

DUMB upstairs.

1 Like

Re: SSS Takes Over Investigation Into Rape, Killing Of Iniubong Umoren by Jayrow08: 1:21pm On Jun 20, 2021
They will delay this case sotey d family go leave am 4 God, no b 9ja again.
Re: SSS Takes Over Investigation Into Rape, Killing Of Iniubong Umoren by Weneda(m): 1:25pm On Jun 20, 2021
Don't be surprised this guy will be working free very soon.
Re: SSS Takes Over Investigation Into Rape, Killing Of Iniubong Umoren by LegalWolf: 1:26pm On Jun 20, 2021
MARKone:

That thing wey dey do you done start again, or you must be dumb and far from reports, to believe that he killed her because she refused "skin-to-skin". Guy everything no be joke.

No doubt, he is an idiot

1 Like

Re: SSS Takes Over Investigation Into Rape, Killing Of Iniubong Umoren by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jun 20, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
The death of this girl is still paining me, I don't know why we Nigerians are just wicked against each others, we keep blaming the government Everytime, but we won't blame ourselves first, this is so pathetic!
nobody is damn safe, you can't go out in peace and come back home. it's either you get killed or kidnapped. just take a look at how Nigeria failed this girl, after studying in school and graduated, just for her to look for a job she was mercilessly killed.

may her soul continue to rest in peace and the bastard(s) that is responsible for this die and rot in hell

Ikillbrokehoes, your post is shocking when compared to your username Ikillbrokehoes. ''I kill broke hoes''. If you kill broke hoes, why are you posting as someone who hates killings?

Stop killing hoes please. Hoes are our women.
Re: SSS Takes Over Investigation Into Rape, Killing Of Iniubong Umoren by Npmedia(m): 1:32pm On Jun 20, 2021
Hmmmmmm
Re: SSS Takes Over Investigation Into Rape, Killing Of Iniubong Umoren by adecz: 1:32pm On Jun 20, 2021
Wetin dem wan "investigate" inside
this open & close matter❔❓
Re: SSS Takes Over Investigation Into Rape, Killing Of Iniubong Umoren by tempusfugit: 1:33pm On Jun 20, 2021
Fool
GOFRONT:
Chaii......Wasted kpekus
Re: SSS Takes Over Investigation Into Rape, Killing Of Iniubong Umoren by sojayy(m): 1:34pm On Jun 20, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Is this sh!t u r spewing necessary
Re: SSS Takes Over Investigation Into Rape, Killing Of Iniubong Umoren by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 20, 2021
yinkus6750:
The accused has openly confessed to the murder.
So many versions of ritual killing.
Other graves within the compound?
What investigation again?
They should fast track his trial and give what Jr deserves.

If you are a Criminal Defence lawyer, you will understand why DSS needs to take over. Many criminal cases I won on technical grounds was because the police failed to do a thorough investigation. You will be surprised that the suspect will raise Section 29 of the Evidence Act, when the matter gets to court.

Once the confessional statement gets out of the window during trial within trial, the IPO may not be able to defend his/her investigation.

Forget media trial. It's a different ball game once the matter gets to court.

That is when you will understand what Jesus meant by "go and sin no more" . That does not in any way mean I support what the suspect did, if at all he did it.

That's one of the reasons I hate media trial.

1 Like

Re: SSS Takes Over Investigation Into Rape, Killing Of Iniubong Umoren by iKingsley(m): 1:41pm On Jun 20, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

chai, NwaAmaikpe my niggi. Nwoke nwere akpa amu igwe. You are a real niggi jorr

1 Like

Re: SSS Takes Over Investigation Into Rape, Killing Of Iniubong Umoren by jaxxy(m): 1:43pm On Jun 20, 2021
If justice is served duely and objectively as it should be crime rates will reduce.
Re: SSS Takes Over Investigation Into Rape, Killing Of Iniubong Umoren by Calitoscassius(m): 1:44pm On Jun 20, 2021
iamyemiakins:
I just hope this isn't a plot to divert the case into oblivion. All the evidence gotten so far is enough to work on, the evidence even revealed some past atrocities of the suspect.

I'm suspecting this SSS take over.
Typical nigerian justice system. The murderers confessed what else is there to take over? They will eventually be set free, it is not as if murderers have not been set free before in nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SSS Takes Over Investigation Into Rape, Killing Of Iniubong Umoren by donnie(m): 1:49pm On Jun 20, 2021
Nor be only SSS
Re: SSS Takes Over Investigation Into Rape, Killing Of Iniubong Umoren by officialfoodie: 1:55pm On Jun 20, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

So Hiny Umoren just died like that because she did not want skin-to-skin with Uduak Akpan?

I'm a skin-to-skin veteran but I'd never even consider hurting someone because she wants me to use a rubber. When I can jejely get up and masturrbate.

Are you kidding me right now? Are you being serious? Someone went for a job, for kidnapped and killed. The killer is claiming sexual encounter as the main issue and you swallowed the shit hook, line and sinker? Whats the connection between a job interview and sex? Just using the news to expose your sexual appetite which us totally unnecessary. Nobody send you that one. Gullible!

1 Like

Re: SSS Takes Over Investigation Into Rape, Killing Of Iniubong Umoren by lereinter(m): 1:58pm On Jun 20, 2021
What's the difference between SSS and police

Let's have state police
Re: SSS Takes Over Investigation Into Rape, Killing Of Iniubong Umoren by Nostradamus: 2:01pm On Jun 20, 2021
UltimateStarman:
please guys....how great is SSS
they're good!!

They cracked a tough kidnapping case that seem so hard for the police in Akure sometimes late last year,the mastermind,alfa babatunde(sotitobire)is chilling in jail right now.

1 Like

Re: SSS Takes Over Investigation Into Rape, Killing Of Iniubong Umoren by Nwaide01: 2:02pm On Jun 20, 2021
That's a good development if they will carry out a proper investigation devoid of IMA and punished all those who had a hand in the death of that young lady.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mohammed Kuchazi & Adamu Usman, P&ID Representatives Arraigned By EFCC / Tahir Yusuf Forfeits N500 Million To Federal Government / Lagos Means Slave Coast - Seun Kuti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.