Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,748 members, 7,820,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Why Flight Companies In Naija Find It Difficult To Refund Flight Ticket ? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Why Flight Companies In Naija Find It Difficult To Refund Flight Ticket ? (357 Views)

Why Is It So Difficult To Obtain A Nigerian Passport? (Photos) / Anambra Airport: Air Peace To Refund Fares To Intended Passengers / Is It Really Difficult To Find A Life Partner In US Or Canada? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Flight Companies In Naija Find It Difficult To Refund Flight Ticket ? by Temidayo112: 10:03am On Jun 20, 2021
Just to cut the story shot...
I have a similar case with Turkey Visa application:
It's compulsory you provide evidence of flight ticket as part of Visa requirements to Turkey, either the application will be approved or Not. Though, if the application is approved goodluck to you but if it's denied getting your fight ticket refunded will become a problem..
Despite we purchased a refundable ticket but for over 4months now Turkish airlines is yet to refund the money..Story upon story...
Isn't not a scam to request for flight ticket when the Visa is not guaranteed..?
How did we get here in this country self � ?

Pls I need serious help on this issue it's going to be double cheating if I didn't get this money...I spent money to apply for Visa you denied me and you still want to chop the flight money again .
Re: Why Flight Companies In Naija Find It Difficult To Refund Flight Ticket ? by sliksusan: 1:24pm On Jun 20, 2021
Temidayo112:
Just to cut the story shot...
I have a similar case with Turkey Visa application:
It's compulsory you provide evidence of flight ticket as part of Visa requirements to Turkey, either the application will be approved or Not. Though, if the application is approved goodluck to you but if it's denied getting your fight ticket refunded will become a problem..
Despite we purchased a refundable ticket but for over 4months now Turkish airlines is yet to refund the money..Story upon story...
Isn't not a scam to request for flight ticket when the Visa is not guaranteed..?
How did we get here in this country self � ?

Pls I need serious help on this issue it's going to be double cheating if I didn't get this money...I spent money to apply for Visa you denied me and you still want to chop the flight money again .

You need to call Customer service Turkish airline in Istanbul for cancel your ticket to refund your money back on your credit card company them will do it can take 14 days before the money enter your credit card but if you purchase ticket without non refundable them you lost money airline will not able to refund your money
Re: Why Flight Companies In Naija Find It Difficult To Refund Flight Ticket ? by Originalsly: 6:58pm On Jun 20, 2021
Don't know about this... but from what you wrote... the Turkish Consulate or whatever that is granting the visa has a absolutely nothing to do with Turkish Airlines and vice versa. You bought a refundable ticket .... what are the conditions? At that point you should know how long it is valid... how long it takes to be refunded... if bought cash or by credit card etc. Did you read the conditions? I suggest you get your ticket and all relevant information then call Customer Service and hope for the best.

(1) (Reply)

Direction From Bogije To Eko Hospital At 31 Mobolaji Bank Antony / Q / Russian-Ukraine War: HELP For Nigerians Leaving Ukraine to Poland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.