Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,721 members, 7,955,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:20 PM

"...but Women Were Never Like That In The Time Past." - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "...but Women Were Never Like That In The Time Past." (2267 Views)

“I Had 2 Expensive Cars At The Age Of 24, But Women Finished Me” – Nigerian Man / Why do gay guys lose sensitivity in their anus after anal sex but women Don't ? / Why Men Tired, Lose Interest, & Sleepy After Orgasm But Women Don't (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"...but Women Were Never Like That In The Time Past." by ThiagoKid(m): 12:38pm On Jun 20, 2021
...perhaps, they were.

As days turn into weeks, weeks into month, and month into years, we see myriad of men kvetching, squawking, fussing, and wailing about the female gender without proffering panacea. Just sheer complaints! Imagine men turning themselves to minister complainers of women affairs. Pathetic indeed!
But what baffles me most is that the female gender they complain of , are still the women the same men- complainers of women affairs go back to, and cling on!
No matter how men bewail the female nature, it still doesn't, and wouldn't change the female nature. The female nature doesn't give two fvcks!

Take for instance- rainfall: rain will decimate properties/valuables, the victims will cry, complain, some might even curse the rain. But, would the crys, complaints, and curses deter the rain from causing more havoc? Your guess is good as mine. Same is applicable to the female nature!

People would then ask " but women were never like that in the time past, what happened? What changed?"
From the knowledge I've garner so far, I should be able to answer the question according to my understanding, and capability.
In the time past, women excesses were curtailed. Or put another way: women were tamed! So, what changed then? Men were the caused of the so-called change!
But how?
Ogbeni calm down, lemme explain...

Men rigged the game to women favor. So, what are we talking?
The moment men started accepting, and embracing mediocrity, substandard products/goods, was the same moment men who now cry foul gave women an added advantage in a 'man's world.'

Social media was what exposed the beast 'sluttishness' in women.
Social media, TV/movies, Western influence/culture adoption contributed immensely to the decline of femininity/traditional women. But, even at that, men contributed significantly to it all.
Pvssy worship, and the 'pedestalization' of women gave the female gender an edge in the game. Even worse, men started paying '5k, 10k' some even pay '15k for Mouth Gig' just to quench kônji! Even, rationalizing their idiocy act by saying: ' I say, I pay, I fvck, men pay directly or indirectly for sex, it is just a stipend to me." Stipend kee you there!
Someone even had the temerity to say 'giving is manly!' How dare you define a manly man for me? shocked
Ironically, the '5k, 10k' the manly men spend to have the pvssy is what the bad boys get for free; and in few cases, women give back to the bad boys the money the manly men gave to them. Perhaps, giving too is 'womanly.'

Most men condescend so low that they do not even hide their disgust toward the virgins; in it stead, they prefer the 'nat geo wide one's.'
Some men even justify their viewpoint that being a virgin doesn't guarantee a happy home. So, a ho guarantees a happy home then? Wonders- they say, shall never come to an end! Some overgrown babies men even ask us to choose between a virgin with bad characters, or a ho with good characters in a bid to defend their conviction. Chineke! Do ho's even have good characters? Except if I will be seeing one on the morrow. And why cannot it be a virgin with good characters? Ludicrous indeed!

One reason I hold the female gender in 'high esteem' is because of their self-centeredness, solipsistic nature, and self Investment! Women rip, and extract from manly men their hard-earned resources, and invest in themselves via embellishment, and other paraphernalia.
But a manly man would never do so! Men will never invest in themselves too; but in it stead, they prefer to pay '5k, 10k. 15k's for blowjobs!'

Women are taking over!

But a manly man will still continue to delude himself with this saying: 'it's a man world after all.'

The scriptures even says: As for my people, children are their oppressors,
And women rule over 'them.'
- Isaiah 3:12.
Are we seeing the fulfillment of the scriptures?

Let's grab some popcorn with a chilled bottled water, and see how event unfolds.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "...but Women Were Never Like That In The Time Past." by BabbanBura(m): 12:50pm On Jun 20, 2021
ThiagoKid:

...perhaps, they were.

As days turn into weeks, weeks into month, and month into years, we see myriad of men kvetching, squawking, fussing, and wailing about the female gender without proffering panacea. Just sheer complaints! Imagine men turning themselves to minister complainers of women affairs. Pathetic indeed!
But what baffles me most is that the female gender they complain of , are still the women the same men- complainers of women affairs go back to, and cling on!
No matter how men bewail the female nature, it still doesn't, and wouldn't change the female nature. The female nature doesn't give two fvcks!

Take for instance- rainfall: rain will decimate properties/valuables, the victims will cry, complain, some might even curse the rain. But, would the crys, complaints, and curses deter the rain from causing more havoc? Your guess is good as mine. Same is applicable to the female nature!

People would then ask " but women were never like that in the time past, what happened? What changed?"
From the knowledge I've garner so far, I should be able to answer the question according to my understanding, and capability.
In the time past, women excesses were curtailed. Or put another way: women were tamed! So, what changed then? Men were the caused of the so-called change!
But how?

The moment men started accepting, and embracing mediocrity, substandard products/goods, was the same moment men who now cry foul gave women an added advantage in a 'man's world.'

Social media, TV/movies, Western influence/culture adoption contributed immensely to the decline of femininity/traditional women. But, even at that, men contributed significantly to it all.
Pvssy worship, and the 'pedestalization' of women gave the female gender an edge in the game. Even worse, men started paying '5k, 10k' some even pay '15k for Mouth Gig' just to quench kônji! Even, rationalizing their idiocy act by saying: ' I say, I pay, I fvck, men pay directly or indirectly for sex, it is just a stipend to me." Stipend kee you there!
Someone even had the temerity to say 'giving is manly!' How dare you define a manly man for me? shocked
Ironically, the '5k, 10k' the manly men spend to have the pvssy is what the bad boys get for free; and in few cases, women give back to the bad boys the money the manly men gave to them. Perhaps, giving too is 'womanly.'

Most men condescend so low that they do not even hide their disgust toward the virgins; in it stead, they prefer the 'nat geo wide one's.'
Some men even justify their viewpoint that being a virgin doesn't guarantee a happy home. So, a ho guarantees a happy home then? Wonders- they say, shall never come to an end! Some overgrown babies men even ask us to choose between a virgin with bad characters, or a ho with good characters in a bid to defend their conviction. Chineke! Do ho's even have good characters? Except if I will be seeing one on the morrow. And why cannot it be a virgin with good characters? Ludicrous indeed!

One reason I hold the female gender in 'high esteem' is because of their self-centeredness, solipsistic nature, and self Investment! Women rip, and extract from manly men their hard-earned resources, and invest in themselves via embellishment, and other paraphernalia.
But a manly man would never do so! Men will never invest in themselves too; but in it stead, they prefer to pay '5k, 10k. 15k's for blowjobs!'

Women are taking over!

But a manly man will still continue to delude himself with this saying: 'it's a man world after all.'

Let's grab some popcorn with a chilled bottled water, and see how event unfolds.

Na who u wan to read this long unstructured epistle abi jagons?

1 Like

Re: "...but Women Were Never Like That In The Time Past." by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jun 20, 2021
Op dey blow long grammar for nothing

1 Like

Re: "...but Women Were Never Like That In The Time Past." by ThiagoKid(m): 1:19pm On Jun 20, 2021
BabbanBura:

I will make sure i read this long structured epistle abi na jagons?
Fixed! grin
@bolded, no bro.
Re: "...but Women Were Never Like That In The Time Past." by ThiagoKid(m): 1:21pm On Jun 20, 2021
SmellySperm:
Op dey blow long grammar for nothing
does your sperm truly smell.?
Re: "...but Women Were Never Like That In The Time Past." by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jun 20, 2021
ThiagoKid:
does your sperm truly smell.?
Lol..grin
Re: "...but Women Were Never Like That In The Time Past." by ThiagoKid(m): 8:59am On Jun 21, 2021
Men are too cheap!

1 Like

Re: "...but Women Were Never Like That In The Time Past." by Karlifate: 7:26pm On Jun 21, 2021
You made valid points. wink
Re: "...but Women Were Never Like That In The Time Past." by LadyRosa(f): 7:37pm On Jun 21, 2021
Some points are lit though.
Re: "...but Women Were Never Like That In The Time Past." by siofra(f): 9:54pm On Jun 21, 2021
ThiagoKid:

...perhaps, they were.

But how?

Women are taking over!

This isn't English, anyone who understands stupidese should interpret.
Re: "...but Women Were Never Like That In The Time Past." by Savedday: 10:23pm On Jun 21, 2021
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!
Re: "...but Women Were Never Like That In The Time Past." by ibkonekt(m): 12:26am On Jun 22, 2021
great write up

1 Like

Re: "...but Women Were Never Like That In The Time Past." by ThiagoKid(m): 8:15pm On Jun 22, 2021
siofra:

This isn't English, anyone who understands stupidese should interpret.
Lol, but you know that still did not justify you quoting the whole context.
Re: "...but Women Were Never Like That In The Time Past." by ThiagoKid(m): 8:16pm On Jun 22, 2021
ibkonekt:
great write up
Thanks bro.
Re: "...but Women Were Never Like That In The Time Past." by ThiagoKid(m): 8:19pm On Jun 22, 2021
Karlifate:
You made valid points. wink
ThiagoKid:
Thanks wizkarlifate. grin wink
Re: "...but Women Were Never Like That In The Time Past." by neyyoh: 9:25pm On Jun 22, 2021
Lit asf!
Re: "...but Women Were Never Like That In The Time Past." by neyyoh: 9:54pm On Jun 22, 2021
We shouldn't have western female issues in Africa but we do.

Why?

African men are weak, we view the world through European lenses and allow the widespread of indoctrination by not standing up for what's right.

Then you have the low impulse control, the battlefield between nihilism and control.

The black man takes order's from the European master's as law , it's not uncommon to hear thing's like, they do this in the west so why can't we, a deficiency in individual original thought.

The intellectual African will ignore pertinent issues in his society and interject western issue's like sexual intersection, free markets etc without probing the realms of his own reality by asking important questions, like where I'm in the grand scheme of things, where I'm i coming from and what do i hope to become.

The African woman did not need taming, feminism because she understood the difference between right and wrong and what's acceptable within the confines of society and this allowed for fluid harmonic relations with her male peer's in which family was sacred.

However the new and modern African male wants a liberal society of strippers, prostitutes and dumb cardi b wannabes that can be easily sexual exploited whilst at the same time profiling the nature of women as beastial.

The human is a beast that needs taming and it would take strong willed men to have a society that sustains sanity, order and respect for the family, for this basic conundrums is what our own survival depends upon.

Men and women will go there way, unfathered children will be born, doomed by statistics.

In the end we Bleep , they Bleep, what's left is empty scrotums and vulvas, a chasing of shadows for the weak .

As i finish this long epistle, I'd like to ask, are females running a rampage because they're allowed by weak men or the female nature is naturally beastly and untameable ?

Just thinking...

1 Like

Re: "...but Women Were Never Like That In The Time Past." by ThiagoKid(m): 9:41pm On Jun 24, 2021
neyyoh:

Why?

African men are weak, we view the world through European lenses and allow the widespread of indoctrination by not standing up for what's right.

As i finish this long epistle, I'd like to ask, are females running a rampage because they're allowed by weak men or the female nature is naturally beastly and untameable ?

Just thinking...

1st bolded, very very true.

2nd bolded, both.
Re: "...but Women Were Never Like That In The Time Past." by anthonyuncle(m): 12:06am On Jun 25, 2021
nice write up,
but you shouldn't generalize
Re: "...but Women Were Never Like That In The Time Past." by yorubarere: 12:30am On Jun 25, 2021
ThiagoKid:

...perhaps, they were.

But how?

Women are taking over!

You relate well with elders. You Sabi world my brother. Our women are no longer tamed and this society will keep bearing their excesses till we men make a stand and create boundaries. But western cultures have blinded us to African realities and our old ways.
Re: "...but Women Were Never Like That In The Time Past." by ThiagoKid(m): 12:45am On Jun 25, 2021
yorubarere:

You relate well with elders. You Sabi world my brother. Our women are no longer tamed and this society will keep bearing their excesses till we men make a stand and create boundaries. But western cultures have blinded us to African realities and our old ways.
Yes bro. This generation and the next to come, and the next next next....go suffer am.

We like coping things; same with white wedding must men don't know it origin- I have promise myself to write on this, but time eludes me.
Re: "...but Women Were Never Like That In The Time Past." by ThiagoKid(m): 12:50am On Jun 25, 2021
anthonyuncle:
nice write up,
but you shouldn't generalize
There are exceptions to every cases, but the exceptions cannot overrule/over run the majority.

In a political sphere, take the majority, and miniority for example.

1 Like

Re: "...but Women Were Never Like That In The Time Past." by ThiagoKid(m): 12:57am On Jun 25, 2021
neyyoh:

Why?

Then you have the low impulse control, the battlefield between nihilism and control.

The black man takes order's from the European master's as law , it's not uncommon to hear thing's like, they do this in the west so why can't we, a deficiency in individual original thought.

Men and women will go there way, unfathered children will be born, doomed by statistics.

In the end we Bleep , they Bleep, what's left is empty scrotums and vulvas, a chasing of shadows for the weak .

Just thinking...

@bolded, lmfao while rolling on the floor
Re: "...but Women Were Never Like That In The Time Past." by ThiagoKid(m): 11:01am On Jul 03, 2021
I started my journey into #MonkMode on the 23rd of 23 October, 2020.
It has been one of the very best thing that has happened to me after bread and tea.

it has been eight months, and some days. And, all through this period, I never had any physically discourse with the female gender, my female siblings inclusive. Everyone in my vicinity thinks I am gay; Or put another way, an abnormal being. I don't hobnob with people generally.

I still strive to improve in every facets of my life. It has been a blessing, no doubt.
Re: "...but Women Were Never Like That In The Time Past." by ThiagoKid(m): 11:07am On Jul 03, 2021
Women weaponise sex; for it is their trump card, and often, their only card.

A man with options (many women at his disposal) takes these power away.
Re: "...but Women Were Never Like That In The Time Past." by ThiagoKid(m): 11:10am On Jul 03, 2021
A man led by emotions in the affairs of women is doomed--love and niceness being the most ruthless and unforgiving of them all!

Be kind, not nice.

1 Like

Re: "...but Women Were Never Like That In The Time Past." by ThiagoKid(m): 11:12am On Jul 03, 2021
Women will never admit this, but jealousy excites them.
Re: "...but Women Were Never Like That In The Time Past." by ThiagoKid(m): 11:20am On Jul 03, 2021
"Women are confused"
"Women don't know what they want"...

Those are the two biggest and cruelest lie sold to men in the 21st century.
Re: "...but Women Were Never Like That In The Time Past." by ThiagoKid(m): 11:24am On Jul 03, 2021
ThiagoKid:
"Women are confused"
"Women don't know what they want"...

Those are the two biggest and cruelest lie sold to men in the 21st century.
It is part of the game, gentlemen. cool
Re: "...but Women Were Never Like That In The Time Past." by ThiagoKid(m): 11:39am On Jul 03, 2021
Gentlemen, there is a time in your life you should outgrow ladies who bring only beauty, and sex to the table.

Men who didn't outgrow theirs usually regret it big time.

Well, chatinent will always be there for you. . . www.nopremiumtears.com.ng cool
Re: "...but Women Were Never Like That In The Time Past." by ThiagoKid(m): 11:41am On Jul 03, 2021
ThiagoKid:
Gentlemen, there is a time in your life you should outgrow ladies who bring only beauty, and sex to the table.

Men who didn't outgrow theirs usually regret it big time.

Flesh and blood would not even reveal this to you.
Re: "...but Women Were Never Like That In The Time Past." by ThiagoKid(m): 5:41pm On Jul 14, 2021
Joteq7, I sent you a mail/pm.
Please, revert.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Sex Tape Finally Release / How Do I Deal With This Hard Pimples On My Face...? / She Is Not Sexually Attracted To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.