Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,515 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Rosy Meurer Celebrates Her Husband, Olakunle Churchill On Father's Day (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rosy Meurer Celebrates Her Husband, Olakunle Churchill On Father's Day (Photos) (48077 Views)

Rosy Meurer Celebrates Husband, Olakunle Churchill On His Birthday / Yvette Meurer Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) / Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Sister Celebrates Churchill On His Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rosy Meurer Celebrates Her Husband, Olakunle Churchill On Father's Day (Photos) by dammyagboola(m): 9:36pm On Jun 20, 2021
See problem o, Westin com be your own. You be toto
or you wan marry Churchill.
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Some women have no shame.
If you want to be a slut, be a slut and have no shame about it.

You told us he was like a brother to you and just when we started getting used to that weird explanation, he became your husband.

Churchill had two before Tonto, so you can't be the last bus-stop.
We will be here when karma begins giving you sleepless nights.
Re: Rosy Meurer Celebrates Her Husband, Olakunle Churchill On Father's Day (Photos) by Watinhapen(m): 9:44pm On Jun 20, 2021
I don’t understand why people will carry this Churchill guy matter on their head like gala. People should allow this guy rest and have his peace. Tonto Dike is obviously bitter and she’s doing all she can to show her bitterness. It’s not by force to be married to a woman or man that doesn’t give you happiness. This Churchill is obviously happy with his new found woman or wife. People should allow them live their lives in peace. My 2 cent.
Re: Rosy Meurer Celebrates Her Husband, Olakunle Churchill On Father's Day (Photos) by kay29000(m): 9:46pm On Jun 20, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You told us he was like a brother to you and just when we started getting used to that weird explanation, he became your husband.

It's crazy...and she made me believe Tonto was losing it when Tonto was saying she was the one that Churchill was having an affair with.

1 Like

Re: Rosy Meurer Celebrates Her Husband, Olakunle Churchill On Father's Day (Photos) by neighbourhud: 11:05pm On Jun 20, 2021
Kriss216:
My special prayers are with Tonto Dike. I pray God give her the strength to overcome these extensive pains.

Amen!...

You wicked sha cheesy see as you rub in the pain cheesy cheesy
Re: Rosy Meurer Celebrates Her Husband, Olakunle Churchill On Father's Day (Photos) by dan761(m): 11:05pm On Jun 20, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

. Hmmm ! Always unapologetic.. Hitting D nail on d Head ....U b Boss
Re: Rosy Meurer Celebrates Her Husband, Olakunle Churchill On Father's Day (Photos) by davidadenrele: 11:11pm On Jun 20, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Oga calm down, there's nothing about karma here one man food is another man poison, Tonto was too full of drama, with the hard economic political problem in Nigeria, the least any man wants is peace of mind not drama and chaos, Tonto had chance she blew it rose had hers she used it wisely knowing that good men are hard to find.
Re: Rosy Meurer Celebrates Her Husband, Olakunle Churchill On Father's Day (Photos) by giantstar: 11:28pm On Jun 20, 2021
Negative CIA Agent waiting for downfall.
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Re: Rosy Meurer Celebrates Her Husband, Olakunle Churchill On Father's Day (Photos) by Nobody: 12:27am On Jun 21, 2021
Came here to read comments
Re: Rosy Meurer Celebrates Her Husband, Olakunle Churchill On Father's Day (Photos) by jesustheissue: 1:08am On Jun 21, 2021
All these social media relationships, how soon and the tune changes! I wonder if these people ever learn
Re: Rosy Meurer Celebrates Her Husband, Olakunle Churchill On Father's Day (Photos) by deebrownneymar: 3:01am On Jun 21, 2021
Best couple
Re: Rosy Meurer Celebrates Her Husband, Olakunle Churchill On Father's Day (Photos) by Electroweb(m): 7:22am On Jun 21, 2021
This is another example of an irony. A sidechick becomes the wife while the wife is now a single mother looking for love. The young ones should learn from the experience of the older ones while the older ones still in marriage should have it in mind that the sidechicks are envious of what you have and will only tell you things that will push you out of your marriage. When you leave she now comes in to your home that you have set-up and settles down. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Rosy Meurer Celebrates Her Husband, Olakunle Churchill On Father's Day (Photos) by Maximus85(m): 9:30am On Jun 21, 2021
She calls me broda, I call her Sista too grin

1 Like

Re: Rosy Meurer Celebrates Her Husband, Olakunle Churchill On Father's Day (Photos) by WibusJaga: 1:31pm On Jun 21, 2021
Ok
Re: Rosy Meurer Celebrates Her Husband, Olakunle Churchill On Father's Day (Photos) by Lolachef(f): 1:33pm On Jun 21, 2021
What pains?
Kriss216:
My special prayers are with Tonto Dike. I pray God give her the strength to overcome these extensive pains.
Re: Rosy Meurer Celebrates Her Husband, Olakunle Churchill On Father's Day (Photos) by xoxocandy(f): 1:35pm On Jun 21, 2021
Dalil8:
Better wife.

Now show Tonto dick-ay how it's done.

If u dey here and ur papa abandon una, no vex na ur mama cause am. Na bad woman she be.

No man on earth go abandon good woman and her children.
Shallow
Re: Rosy Meurer Celebrates Her Husband, Olakunle Churchill On Father's Day (Photos) by LCling: 9:52pm On Jun 19, 2022
Please I just transferred my voting location state even I registered people .wt is now successfully I'm thinking that why not people should assemble computers and printer go to their communities or the neighborhood and help people out to register is free .since this can be done online using this address .https://cvr.inecnigeria.org
I just did for the whole family now very successful application successful please share this information

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olamide: Mohammad Ali's Photo Inspired My Last Album Eyanmayweather / BBNaija: Tobi "The Day I Saw Housemates Having Sex" / Agbani Darego Looks Adorable In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.