Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

Help Out Oral Infection Graphic Photo - Health (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help Out Oral Infection Graphic Photo (75754 Views)

Please Help Out I Have Oral Infection Graphic Pics / Surgery Gone Wrong: Dr Anu Gave Me An Infection - Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo) / Stretch Marks Removal Procedure Goes Wrong, Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo, Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Out Oral Infection Graphic Photo by Mercuryb(m): 7:40am On Jun 21, 2021
It's tonsillitis
Just go back and tell them you have tonsillitis
You can watch YouTube videos to know more about it
Re: Help Out Oral Infection Graphic Photo by emmaachile2(m): 7:41am On Jun 21, 2021
Re: Help Out Oral Infection Graphic Photo by abbey503(m): 7:45am On Jun 21, 2021
Nothing serious about bro....just get rid of mine....you are spending less than 3k for the drugs.....u will just go and buy it am very sure before u spend 2500-3k u are done......
Re: Help Out Oral Infection Graphic Photo by Gboy5050: 7:57am On Jun 21, 2021
Take gin and alligator pepper it will solve it
Re: Help Out Oral Infection Graphic Photo by Dpundict: 7:58am On Jun 21, 2021
Eat alot of bitter kola first and see.
Re: Help Out Oral Infection Graphic Photo by Ofadaman(m): 8:11am On Jun 21, 2021
Go test for HIV, there's a good chance its the virus, oral thrush is often a major complications with the mid stage symptoms.

Good luck
Re: Help Out Oral Infection Graphic Photo by dynigoche: 8:12am On Jun 21, 2021
Please visit a good hospital for proper medical examination before it goes down the throat. may God grant you quick recovery
Re: Help Out Oral Infection Graphic Photo by Oralissue10: 8:18am On Jun 21, 2021
Juoflife1:
Tonsil stones. A surgery can remove it.
Sorry for the pain. Use augmentin.
How much does the surgery cost
Re: Help Out Oral Infection Graphic Photo by Oralissue10: 8:22am On Jun 21, 2021
Bizriz:
You have tonsillitis.

You have several treatment options.
1. Antibiotics and NSAIDS will help. Benzyl penicillin injection stat will help and then you continue with penicillin and NSAIDs.
2. If the condition is recurrent, you may have to have your tonsils removed(tonsillectomy). It’s nothing to get you worked up. It’s a relatively straightforward procedure.

Cheers bro.
Do you know the cost of tonsil removal
Re: Help Out Oral Infection Graphic Photo by Kay100: 8:23am On Jun 21, 2021
Oralissue:
Am new here i just registered today, hoping to get answers i having be living with pains in my mouth. for months now and it gets worse daily. i have meant with doctors did a swap test and found nothing in their test, i was asked to return 2weeks time, but my conditions is getting worse i feel feverish, weak and pains all over my body especially from my throat there are red linings at the back of my throat and white puses on the tonsils, please help out,
Any solution even if its local

How can i get this to front page

I have exams and its really disturbing

I have also taking several antibiotics nothing worked my oral swab showed no growth of any microrobes in my mouth

Please what could it be and what solution can help out
Bro this is an infection, it happened to me, I was unable to even eat, na pap I dey drink everyday, but no worry, just visit the hospital wey get doctor wey sabi work abeg...its not that serious and please remember its a contagious infection, you probably used a cup or something that has been used by an infected person.. mehn I know how you feel right now bro, it starts like sore throat then it get worse... I was even given injection for the treatment....don't be scared, its nothing serious, just go to a hospital
Re: Help Out Oral Infection Graphic Photo by XavierD(f): 8:29am On Jun 21, 2021
You may have covid 19...sorry to say, that's one of the symptoms

Improve your oral hygiene please
Re: Help Out Oral Infection Graphic Photo by Killermamba: 8:30am On Jun 21, 2021
Oralissue:
Am new here i just registered today, hoping to get answers i having be living with pains in my mouth. for months now and it gets worse daily. i have meant with doctors did a swap test and found nothing in their test, i was asked to return 2weeks time, but my conditions is getting worse i feel feverish, weak and pains all over my body especially from my throat there are red linings at the back of my throat and white puses on the tonsils, please help out,

I have also taking several antibiotics nothing worked my oral swab showed no growth of any microrobes in my mouth

Op shake your mouth after brushing in the morning with hot water mixed with salt, do the same 3 times a day, take vitamin b don't swallow let it dissolve in your mouth, if possible apply it directly to the surface, do this as many as possible in a day, then take vitamin c the white one, swallow don't dissolve it. You will feel better within 2 days of doing this.
Re: Help Out Oral Infection Graphic Photo by princewarri1985: 8:39am On Jun 21, 2021
Oralissue:

EYA THIS MAN DON GO SUCK BAD TOTO! PLEASE ALL YOU MEN OUT THERE STOP GIVING WOMEN HEAD, THAT PLACE IS INFECTED, AND I CANT EVEN PUT MY FINGER INSIDE THERE, GUYS PLEASE BE CAREFUL
Re: Help Out Oral Infection Graphic Photo by ButterBerry: 8:44am On Jun 21, 2021
That's one of HIV symptoms ❕

I come in peace.
Re: Help Out Oral Infection Graphic Photo by bab22: 8:52am On Jun 21, 2021
Do you indulge in mouth action. Let us know where to start from.
Re: Help Out Oral Infection Graphic Photo by guchie4u(m): 8:54am On Jun 21, 2021
This is tonsillitis, you will have to surgically remove both tonsils. Its an easy procedure.
Re: Help Out Oral Infection Graphic Photo by ObinnaValentine: 8:57am On Jun 21, 2021
bigl:

Its tonsillitis.... and has nothing to do with suckinf toto as claimed by some people ... I'll ask my wife for d drugs she used for hers ....

There's nothing to fear bro

On behalf of him thank you very much..na man u be

1 Like

Re: Help Out Oral Infection Graphic Photo by GlobalWay: 8:59am On Jun 21, 2021
Medically confirmed that this terrible disease started becoming common when people started sucking Private Part underneath. P to V and Fingering can do far more better than using Mouth that carries sacred Power of Creation. What is some human beings problem sef? Just like you stopped fornication, enlighten your Spouse that you both must stop this Pervations before it becomes too late. This is why the End Time Church as become so Powerless and pressed in on all side. As a Pastor Mrs or Christian, how can you use your mouth to suck Pennis or smelly menstruation producing Virginna and still Pray on people's head on Sunday. Some gullible folks do it because of hell-bound pastors that do such. Follow JESUS not marine agent Pastors.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Out Oral Infection Graphic Photo by vikgreen01(m): 9:03am On Jun 21, 2021
[quote author=Oralissue post=102911697]Am new here i just registered today, hoping to get answers i having be living with pains in my mouth. for months now and it gets worse daily. i have meant with doctors did a swap test and found nothing in their test, i was asked to return 2weeks time, but my conditions is getting worse i feel feverish, weak and pains all over my body especially from my throat there are red linings at the back of my throat and white puses on the tonsils, please help out,

Is it not this ailment that won’t allow u to swallow spit and food very well. It is a very traumatizing sickness oo but bottom line is it always relieve me after some days I won’t even use anything to it too..

Some people use to say this superstition that it’s because u spit on the ground and someone else step on it....
Re: Help Out Oral Infection Graphic Photo by Testate(m): 9:04am On Jun 21, 2021
bigl:

Its tonsillitis.... and has nothing to do with suckinf toto as claimed by some people ... I'll ask my wife for d drugs she used for hers ....

There's nothing to fear bro
cheesy
Re: Help Out Oral Infection Graphic Photo by Testate(m): 9:07am On Jun 21, 2021
Oralissue10:
Do you know the cost of tonsil removal
It's about 250k
Re: Help Out Oral Infection Graphic Photo by Testate(m): 9:12am On Jun 21, 2021
spinna:
gargle alabukun..it works for throat issues

front page on first day..cool
shocked
Re: Help Out Oral Infection Graphic Photo by Testate(m): 9:16am On Jun 21, 2021
1759ademola:
It's called BeliBeli in Yoruba.
The simple cure is to buy Ata-re and Ata-Ijosi from those mama selling herbs, tell them to grind it for you and put it in Regal Gin.
Let it soak for 12 hrs and start using/drink-stay in your lung for 2 minutes.
In 3 days, it will disappear.
How did you come about this
Re: Help Out Oral Infection Graphic Photo by babsthegreat: 9:29am On Jun 21, 2021
take augmentin blood spectrum it clear the infection by Gods Grace
Re: Help Out Oral Infection Graphic Photo by Oralissue10: 9:37am On Jun 21, 2021
Testate:

It's about 250k
OMG
Re: Help Out Oral Infection Graphic Photo by AAADE(m): 9:47am On Jun 21, 2021
Sorry guy, I feel your pain. In case all these prescribed drugs and ideas failed, don't hesitate to call me or whatsap me on 08020610085. It is tonsil and nothing more.i will prescribe what you will go and buy from those Yoruba women selling roots and herbs then you will prepare it yourself. In the next 72 hours you will thank me and thank your creator.
Re: Help Out Oral Infection Graphic Photo by Monben: 10:56am On Jun 21, 2021
This is the correct diagnosis. Its tonsil stones. Its very clear

whisp3r:
That white stuff isn't pus. It's tonsils stones.

Most people have it. It's nothing to be concerned about except if your mouth is smelling (halitosis) then you can have them removed through minor surgery by a doctor.

Do a Google search of this and you'll see a similar image.

Your uvula doesn't seem to be inflamed. I'm not sure if it's your phone flash but is your tongue white and hairy? If it's you might have oral thrush.

You can visit a pharmacist for ketoconazole. They'll give you the right dosage and milligram to use.
Re: Help Out Oral Infection Graphic Photo by mechanics(m): 11:04am On Jun 21, 2021
If you have been to the hospital, what magic will people here give to you now? Maybe you should go to a teaching hospital and do more test.
Re: Help Out Oral Infection Graphic Photo by EngrChima88: 11:35am On Jun 21, 2021
Oralissue:

Stop kissing any how

Re: Help Out Oral Infection Graphic Photo by Charlex23(m): 11:39am On Jun 21, 2021
ELKHALIFAISIS:
Too much sucking..... I guest this is yeast infection or early sign of hiv
Yeast infection? No naw
Re: Help Out Oral Infection Graphic Photo by Bleduks360: 11:47am On Jun 21, 2021
This is called oral thrush and you can use an intraconazole or fulcanozole tablet otherwise treat for candidiasis or yeast infection and you will be fine and drink cold water to help reduce the pain
Re: Help Out Oral Infection Graphic Photo by guchie4u(m): 11:47am On Jun 21, 2021
Testate:

It's about 250k

Nooo... Its like 70k in a government hospital.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

You Will Never Throw Away Rice Water After Reading This...! / 5 STDs You Can Get While Wearing A Condom (Disturbing Photos) / Man Cries Out On Seeing The Truck That Supplies His Compound With Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.