Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,642 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Jason Njoku(iroko TV) Apologizes To Ndi Igbo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jason Njoku(iroko TV) Apologizes To Ndi Igbo (3626 Views)

Chidi Lloyd Weeps On Live TV, Apologizes To Nyesom Wike (video) / What Biafrans Are ₦doing To Ndi Aba And No One Is Talking [pictures] / Oak TV Apologizes For Releasing Lai Mohammed's El-zakzaky Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jason Njoku(iroko TV) Apologizes To Ndi Igbo by sammyj: 3:51pm On Jun 20, 2021
I am happy he realised he made a mistake and apologies. I am happy the prodigal son has been accepted. I made the same mistake supporting this government in 2015 and quickly retraced my steps. Never again will I ever fall victim of this mess called government in Nigeria!!!

5 Likes

Re: Jason Njoku(iroko TV) Apologizes To Ndi Igbo by nairalandankrah: 3:55pm On Jun 20, 2021
Difrent:

Ibos have forgiving spirit? Is this a joke?

Ibos refused to forgive Pantami after recanting

Ibos massively reported buhari tweet which they felt was referring to them

Ibos massively wrote wrong reviews on crowwee for supporting twitter ban

Which forgiving spirit

Between ibos and fulani I dont know which is more dangerous
Your tribe are more dangerous..

4 Likes

Re: Jason Njoku(iroko TV) Apologizes To Ndi Igbo by Tranquillity360: 3:55pm On Jun 20, 2021
Well the massage is for Igbo one Nigerians that feels insulting Igbos and Biafra will make other Niger areans love them.

They will pretend to love you that moment but are ever ready to pull you down.

2 Likes

Re: Jason Njoku(iroko TV) Apologizes To Ndi Igbo by Tranquillity360: 3:57pm On Jun 20, 2021
BigSarah:
Croweee wasn’t reported by IGBOS, as far as I’m concerned everyone that was pissed with the Twitter ban reported the app...
So it’s unfortunate some people think it’s an IGBO act, All Nigerians were banned from Twitter by FG not just IGBOS...

Nice one JASON CHUKWUEMEKA NJOKU, how this one take manage deny him identity confuse me small.
He want Other Niger areans to love him.
Re: Jason Njoku(iroko TV) Apologizes To Ndi Igbo by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 20, 2021
SLAP44:
His Igbo brothers came in and saved him despite his past sins.

Igbos love their brothers, even those deceived by Nigeria since after the war.

Those ones shouting ikwerre ikwerre, Ijaw Ijaw, our oil our oil should as a matter of fact, read the intrigues, the politics behind the emergence of 13% derivatives. It has always been the same.
They were told the Igbos are their enemies, and will never support whatever thing they want to do. They hearkened, when the chips were down they were surprised at the unsolicited and unwavering supportive.

The names are Igbo, the language is Igbo

3 Likes

Re: Jason Njoku(iroko TV) Apologizes To Ndi Igbo by Xkalaban(m): 4:01pm On Jun 20, 2021
Igbos don’t carry grudges rather we just don’t forget. An average onye Igbo is progressive minded and our motto is live and let live. Apart from all these our so called polithiefian leaders who speak from both sides of their mouths cos the status quo is favorable to them. We do not throw our own under the bus.
Re: Jason Njoku(iroko TV) Apologizes To Ndi Igbo by Tranquillity360: 4:03pm On Jun 20, 2021
Difrent:

Which forgiving spirit
Igbos are more dangerous the reason we yoruba muslim and fulani are one.
Re: Jason Njoku(iroko TV) Apologizes To Ndi Igbo by Brimstone77: 4:11pm On Jun 20, 2021
Please can someone share the offensive tweet against the igbos from the iroko tv boss?

2 Likes

Re: Jason Njoku(iroko TV) Apologizes To Ndi Igbo by LikeAking: 4:37pm On Jun 20, 2021
During this tech war bobo don remember his root.

Hausa/Fulani will not harm his app make him relax. They don't operate like that.
Re: Jason Njoku(iroko TV) Apologizes To Ndi Igbo by Depressed101: 4:46pm On Jun 20, 2021
BigSarah:
Croweee wasn’t reported by IGBOS, as far as I’m concerned everyone that was pissed with the Twitter ban reported the app...
So it’s unfortunate some people think it’s an IGBO act, All Nigerians were banned from Twitter by FG not just IGBOS...

Nice one JASON CHUKWUEMEKA NJOKU, how this one take manage deny him identity confuse me small.
From childhood i have grown to know that the word Igbo, is synonymous to Outspokenness, free will, free spirit, liberated... That is why anytime I talk back at oppressors, they immediately say "na igbo guy" it baffles me .. Indeed that tribe is different....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jason Njoku(iroko TV) Apologizes To Ndi Igbo by Reeses: 4:48pm On Jun 20, 2021
Difrent:

Ibos massively wrote wrong reviews on crowwee

Which forgiving spirit

Your mama is more dangerous for given birth to a big slowpoke like you idiot.

3 Likes

Re: Jason Njoku(iroko TV) Apologizes To Ndi Igbo by OfoIgbo: 4:50pm On Jun 20, 2021
EraseTheDot:
It is not because the love they have for you but the hate they have for Adamu Garba. The hate spurned them on.

- erase the dot

Now because One-Ball-Two-dot Adamu Garba dared to undermine Jason Njoku, I urge every southerner to run down any of his apps that dares make it into Applestore.

He needs to be taught a lesson he will never forget

2 Likes

Re: Jason Njoku(iroko TV) Apologizes To Ndi Igbo by kindlyheart: 4:55pm On Jun 20, 2021
better he realised early... if you like donate your 2 kidneys to a hausa Muslim and survive on dialysis machine, he will never love you if you don't do sallah.
Re: Jason Njoku(iroko TV) Apologizes To Ndi Igbo by Solsix(m): 4:56pm On Jun 20, 2021
Difrent:

Pain is not good for you

Which forgiving spirit

Re: Jason Njoku(iroko TV) Apologizes To Ndi Igbo by Muna4real(f): 5:12pm On Jun 20, 2021
The man eye don clear.
Re: Jason Njoku(iroko TV) Apologizes To Ndi Igbo by DesChyko: 5:18pm On Jun 20, 2021
I won't enjoy spoiling our party but we had help from other tribes as well against this Northern agenda.

As we combined to take down , so we combined to save this app. And so we will combine to save all apps that are targeted by them. In the literate world, this is our strength.

Just point the direction.

3 Likes

Re: Jason Njoku(iroko TV) Apologizes To Ndi Igbo by Nuelito: 5:35pm On Jun 20, 2021
Seen
Re: Jason Njoku(iroko TV) Apologizes To Ndi Igbo by Kam2021: 5:52pm On Jun 20, 2021
I love the the unity of Igbos of recent...MNK may have his flaws but he has done much more than we even know it...NDEEEWO NU

3 Likes

Re: Jason Njoku(iroko TV) Apologizes To Ndi Igbo by OssyMalik: 5:57pm On Jun 20, 2021
Brimstone77:
Please can someone share the offensive tweet against the igbos from the iroko tv boss?

Re: Jason Njoku(iroko TV) Apologizes To Ndi Igbo by sapientia(m): 5:58pm On Jun 20, 2021
Difrent:

Which forgiving spirit

Igbophobia can be cured

Seek help

3 Likes

Re: Jason Njoku(iroko TV) Apologizes To Ndi Igbo by SLAP44: 6:06pm On Jun 20, 2021
Difrent:

Which forgiving spirit

We don't forgive terrorists, sorry.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jason Njoku(iroko TV) Apologizes To Ndi Igbo by Difrent: 2:51pm On Jun 21, 2021
sapientia:

Igbophobia can be cured

Seek help

Fulaniphobia and yorubaphobia is real in iboland , seek help for your tribe
Re: Jason Njoku(iroko TV) Apologizes To Ndi Igbo by DesChyko: 5:53pm On Jun 21, 2021
EraseTheDot:
It is not because the love they have for you but the hate they have for Adamu Garba. The hate spurned them on.

- erase the dot

Quota system never disappoints

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari: 8- 0 : Nnamdi Kanu - Live Score / Breaking! Ijaw Militants Attack Pro Biafra Camp In Uyenghe Akwa Ibom- Pics / Breaking: Igbo People On The Street Of Nigeria Demanding For Biafra Referendum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.