Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,054 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Herself On Father's Day (Photo) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Herself On Father's Day (Photo) (54899 Views)

Mercy Aigbe Celebrates As She Turn 42 (Photos) / Father's Day: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Herself For Playing Both Roles / Rihanna Promotes Dreamcatchersda And Wizkid's 'Nowo' As She Celebrates Herself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Herself On Father's Day (Photo) by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jun 20, 2021
ddigeo:
why did she divorced divorce her husband self
Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Herself On Father's Day (Photo) by manchinKY(m): 11:15pm On Jun 20, 2021
Freestainworld:
These ladies will be forming father's but will hide and collect a mans dick secretly, if you are claiming a father, then get yourself pregnant by yourself, Mumu women.
that's why she said fatherhood no be by impregnating a woman... Learn to read without hate or being a bitter.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Herself On Father's Day (Photo) by Joshforeal: 11:22pm On Jun 20, 2021
EKONGKING:
you sleep around and still expect your ex husband to pay your bills ,prostitute.
one of my friend slept with this bitch ,her asking rate is 200,000 naira per night
This one loud oh
Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Herself On Father's Day (Photo) by fydence: 11:53pm On Jun 20, 2021
ShawttySoFyne:
It's not about impregnating, are you responsible?
Why wasn't this question asked before legs were opened waaaaaah like flood gates?
Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Herself On Father's Day (Photo) by fydence: 11:55pm On Jun 20, 2021
zeusdgrt:

Any lady that takes the responsibility of a father to any child is the father,is not by blood or gender u know father that's why we have so many I'll mannered and criminals around us today cz they were not cared for by the so called father, stop this demonic mentality.If she is doing the responsibility of a father then she is worthy to be called the father,mother and all.
She's not a father... She's a single mother and she's not the first ... Shikena

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Herself On Father's Day (Photo) by fydence: 12:04am On Jun 21, 2021
jaybenugo:
Nollywood actress, Mercy Aigbe took to her Instagram handle to celebrate herself on Father's day, today June 20, IgbereTV reports.

She wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CQVaoqKBFEY/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
How many you dey train wey person nor go hear word When you were prostituting around there was no motivational speech..

At best you are a single mother, training just one child and people dey quietly dey do more so just shut up and getttat
Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Herself On Father's Day (Photo) by Agbegbaorogboye: 12:14am On Jun 21, 2021
zeusdgrt:

A father that takes up all role in absence of the mother is free to be all person in one to the child,most kids grow up to only the love and affection from one parent even when the other is alive.Stop title entitled mentality and act with facts!this is the same mentality that's killing us everyday here,truth shouldn't be shrouded cz of sentiments to ego or gender
I hope you'll also maintain this same energy on mother's Day if fathers come out to claim to be the mother of their kids.
I hope you won't say a mother is irreplaceable.
The toxicity with which all these "woke" women blame men for their misfortune and seek to demonise men must be resisted.
The prejudice is already favouring the women in child upbringing. Yet they're not satisfied. The little space allocated to the fathers, they still want to share with them.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Herself On Father's Day (Photo) by afrika(f): 12:38am On Jun 21, 2021
Those days, if them tell u say, this bae from single home whether divorce or by jampa.... Ur people no go gree make dem marry dat Bae. Cos

1. Bad attitude
2. Bad character
3. No respect for man
4. Laziness and drowsy kinda behaviour
5. Shame no dey face again
6. She dey right and ready to quarrel or talk loud
7. Make I calm down for men wey marry from broken homes or...

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Herself On Father's Day (Photo) by jaxxy(m): 12:50am On Jun 21, 2021
If u go sleeping around to take care of ur child I'm sorry u are a bad example not a father or mother. A bad example.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Herself On Father's Day (Photo) by uniquesystems(m): 2:02am On Jun 21, 2021
Stupidity in highest rank.... see you see father... madam nothing will ever make u a father not because u are paying your children school fees.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Herself On Father's Day (Photo) by Telldem1(m): 4:51am On Jun 21, 2021
I can still bleep you even at 70
Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Herself On Father's Day (Photo) by illitracy: 5:06am On Jun 21, 2021
Which idiotic man would divorce a beautiful lady like this?

I wish I was her class to just marry her. shocked
Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Herself On Father's Day (Photo) by IamAsiri: 5:26am On Jun 21, 2021
justosee:
Women are truly senseless. They celebrate their mother's day every month but you hardly see a man coming on social media to cry.
Father's Day was a day meant to celebrate fathers but they always end up making it all about themselves.

Every month ke shocked. What is this one talking about? cool
Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Herself On Father's Day (Photo) by Babaibeji2020(m): 5:34am On Jun 21, 2021
Another confused thing. Toto dikkie's Comrade in psychiatric lapses!

Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Herself On Father's Day (Photo) by Babaibeji2020(m): 5:35am On Jun 21, 2021
Xiaomi1:
who impregnated you?
A woman, I guess!
Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Herself On Father's Day (Photo) by Babaibeji2020(m): 5:37am On Jun 21, 2021
ShawttySoFyne:
Could you define your ideology of being responsible because most of the she brand are basically very toxic. undecided
Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Herself On Father's Day (Photo) by Babaibeji2020(m): 5:41am On Jun 21, 2021
CharisEleos:
Is she a father? This is not necessary. Celebrating yourself on Father's day as a woman is plain stupidity. It doesn't matter the circumstances.
Yeah, we got a Lotta stupid folks around of late, not missing my "idol", Toto Dike!
Na boooohaaariii cause am grin

Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Herself On Father's Day (Photo) by awoluyi(m): 5:46am On Jun 21, 2021
Mercy's children's father no dey responsible, oda fathers wey dey gif am moni and jòlękętę am too no dey responsible.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Herself On Father's Day (Photo) by Babaibeji2020(m): 5:46am On Jun 21, 2021
mjj2020:
You will never be a father.

What's wrong with all this women sef. The only day singled out to honour father's and they always want to spoil it.
These developments came to limelight since this government was inaugurated, na Boohaarii cause am!
Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Herself On Father's Day (Photo) by Babaibeji2020(m): 5:54am On Jun 21, 2021
Too toxic to be married to, too ashamed to be referred to as an "ex", so bitter to see her ex having heavenly bliss with a cool headed Bae, so unsure of the future............ Venomous things!
You can trick a dude into marriage due to pregnancy but verily I say unto thee, a real dude will always "walk away" when the chips are down!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Herself On Father's Day (Photo) by Babaibeji2020(m): 6:00am On Jun 21, 2021
illitracy:
Which idiotic man would divorce a beautiful lady like this?

I wish I was her class to just marry her. shocked
Grow up kid, don't discuss adult things till then.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Herself On Father's Day (Photo) by Babaibeji2020(m): 6:03am On Jun 21, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

I hope you'll also maintain this same energy on mother's Day if fathers come out to claim to be the mother of their kids.
I hope you won't say a mother is irreplaceable.
The toxicity with which all these "woke" women blame men for their misfortune and seek to demonise men must be resisted.
The prejudice is already favouring the women in child upbringing. Yet they're not satisfied. The little space allocated to the fathers, they still want to share with them.
No need to resist the clowns, just tell a kid to read the definition of "father" to the retard.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Herself On Father's Day (Photo) by jeff1607(m): 6:05am On Jun 21, 2021
justosee:
Women are truly senseless. They celebrate their mother's day every month but you hardly see a man coming on social media to cry.
Father's Day was a day meant to celebrate fathers but they always end up making it all about themselves.

Just one day but they won’t let the men have it.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Herself On Father's Day (Photo) by fredoooooo: 6:06am On Jun 21, 2021
Another oponu
Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Herself On Father's Day (Photo) by Nobody: 6:33am On Jun 21, 2021
jeff1607:

Just one day but they won’t let the men have it.
very useless set of creatures, especially Nigerian women.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Herself On Father's Day (Photo) by stanliwise(m): 6:58am On Jun 21, 2021
Freestainworld:
These ladies will be forming father's but will hide and collect a mans dick secretly, if you are claiming a father, then get yourself pregnant by yourself, Mumu women.
You started well but missed the point
Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Herself On Father's Day (Photo) by Oshokalo: 7:20am On Jun 21, 2021
Just because of that we no go hear word,God bless all the struggling men,making peanuts but still try to feed and send their children to school
Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Herself On Father's Day (Photo) by Bellotelli: 7:22am On Jun 21, 2021
obembet:
Some just want to Bleep and run away..
I do as I see others do grin..
Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Herself On Father's Day (Photo) by Ruthymoon(f): 8:14am On Jun 21, 2021
cool
Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Herself On Father's Day (Photo) by od501: 8:29am On Jun 21, 2021
ShawttySoFyne:

Every man is responsible, but only to sane women. But unfortunately, 90% of Nigerian women are not sane hence, the rise of the so called irresponsible men. Have you asked yourself why same 90% of same irresponsible men still take care of their parents? Their mothers inclusive. Hanti, the rise of crazy, insane women (code name: Feminists), change your ways and see the rise of responsible men.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Bares Cleavage In Sultry Outfit / Mercy Johnson Steps Out With Husband In Dublin (Photos) / Mavin's Di'ja Welcomes Baby Boy (Photos + Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.