Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,385 members, 7,819,393 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Herself On Father's Day (Photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Herself On Father's Day (Photo) (54894 Views)

Mercy Aigbe Celebrates As She Turn 42 (Photos) / Father's Day: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Herself For Playing Both Roles / Rihanna Promotes Dreamcatchersda And Wizkid's 'Nowo' As She Celebrates Herself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Herself On Father's Day (Photo) by Junnior: 8:58pm On Jun 20, 2021
EKONGKING:
you sleep around and still expect your ex husband to pay your bills ,prostitute.
one of my friend slept with this bitch ,her asking rate is 200,000 naira per night
Lalasticlala, this should make for a great FP topic grin grin
Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Herself On Father's Day (Photo) by zeusdgrt(m): 9:00pm On Jun 20, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

As long as you don't own the sperm, you can't be the father.

It may look like Panadol, taste and even smell like Panadol. But if it ain't Panadol, then trust me aunty, it aint Panadol.

QED
Any lady that takes the responsibility of a father to any child is the father,is not by blood or gender u know father that's why we have so many I'll mannered and criminals around us today cz they were not cared for by the so called father, stop this demonic mentality.If she is doing the responsibility of a father then she is worthy to be called the father,mother and all.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Herself On Father's Day (Photo) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jun 20, 2021
jaybenugo:
Nollywood actress, Mercy Aigbe took to her Instagram handle to celebrate herself on Father's day, today June 20, IgbereTV reports.

She wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CQVaoqKBFEY/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Na Ambode give this olosho mouth to talk...and even then na bad luck she carry enter his life cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Herself On Father's Day (Photo) by loyaltygame(m): 9:07pm On Jun 20, 2021
You're a mother and you can always remain mother, until you do otherwise. Yeyebrity woman.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Herself On Father's Day (Photo) by monsterseed: 9:08pm On Jun 20, 2021
Damn, you fucking missed the point.
IamAuntyOnion:
but at least she is trying
Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Herself On Father's Day (Photo) by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:11pm On Jun 20, 2021
zeusdgrt:

Any lady that takes the responsibility of a father to any child is the father,is not by blood or gender u know father that's why we have so many I'll mannered and criminals around us today cz they were not cared for by the so called father, stop this demonic mentality.If she is doing the responsibility of a father then she is worthy to be called the father,mother and all.
So what if a father is doing all the responsibility of a child abandoned by the mother or maybe the child even loses the mother? Shall we also call the man father, mother and all?

Father is father. When he's not there then he's irreplaceable. No one cam take his place. Not even the mother

7 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Herself On Father's Day (Photo) by Marpol2021(m): 9:14pm On Jun 20, 2021
justosee:
Women are truly senseless. They celebrate their mother's day every month but you hardly see a man coming on social media to cry.
Father's Day was a day meant to celebrate fathers but they always end up making it all about themselves.
VERY USELESS BEING. THEY ARE ONLY TWO WOMEN WHOM SENSE ARE STILL INTACT.FIRSTLY IS MY LOVING MUN, THEN THE SECOND IS YOUR MUN.

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Herself On Father's Day (Photo) by m140(m): 9:18pm On Jun 20, 2021
Kakamorufu:
i have been waiting for her update... she didn't disappoint me. eleriibu ni mercy aigbe angry
Lolzzzz

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Herself On Father's Day (Photo) by m140(m): 9:19pm On Jun 20, 2021
phemmyfour:
she's a father figure
I no understand
Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Herself On Father's Day (Photo) by abidem4real: 9:21pm On Jun 20, 2021
jaybenugo:
Nollywood actress, Mercy Aigbe took to her Instagram handle to celebrate herself on Father's day, today June 20, IgbereTV reports.

She wrote;

Women!!! When they take responsibility for just a single day, they talk as if they have been doing it since the births of their children, forgetting the relentless efforts of the fathers when the goings were good and smooth

Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Herself On Father's Day (Photo) by segun18(m): 9:24pm On Jun 20, 2021
[quote author=EKONGKING post=102923041]you sleep around and still expect your ex husband to pay your bills ,prostitute.
one of my friend slept with this bitch ,her asking rate is 200,000 naira pe

Wao so you really know her that well?

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Herself On Father's Day (Photo) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 9:25pm On Jun 20, 2021
zeusdgrt:

Any lady that takes the responsibility of a father to any child is the father,is not by blood u know father that's why we have so many I'll mannered and criminals around us today cz they were not cared for by the so called father, stop this demonic mentality.If she is doing the responsibility of a father then she is worthy to be called the father,mother and all
This one go be mumu for real life oh, I pity you. I'm not even sure if you are man, infact you are not a man

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Herself On Father's Day (Photo) by annisy(f): 9:26pm On Jun 20, 2021
All this evening newspaper can somebody help me tell them that they are still not a father
Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Herself On Father's Day (Photo) by Shalommy(f): 9:31pm On Jun 20, 2021
Fine woman
Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Herself On Father's Day (Photo) by bayelsaowei(m): 9:34pm On Jun 20, 2021
Freestainworld:
These ladies will be forming father's but will hide and collect a mans dick secretly, if you are claiming a father, then get yourself pregnant by yourself, Mumu women.
grin...nairaland men won't kill me with laugh
Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Herself On Father's Day (Photo) by Bahamas95(m): 9:34pm On Jun 20, 2021
You haven't told us the name of the international school o.

Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Herself On Father's Day (Photo) by Obipaul77(m): 9:36pm On Jun 20, 2021
jaybenugo:

She wrote;

It doesn't still make you a father.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Herself On Father's Day (Photo) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 9:41pm On Jun 20, 2021
In igbo " nwanyi maka di ya na uzo , ihe chere di ya ewere ya na ama"

Meaning: "if woman first her husband comot in the morning, the problems that is waiting for the husband will take her on the way"
Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Herself On Father's Day (Photo) by chiomzy86(f): 9:48pm On Jun 20, 2021
EKONGKING:
you sleep around and still expect your ex husband to pay your bills ,prostitute.
one of my friend slept with this bitch ,her asking rate is 200,000 naira per night
Hmmmmmm you hv been noticed .Next pls..but learn to stop putting people down.so her husband left her to train her kids alone, that is wickedness, in a sane society that works ,its not done so ,d man has to pay child support.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Herself On Father's Day (Photo) by chiomzy86(f): 9:49pm On Jun 20, 2021
Xiaomi1:
who impregnated you?

To all fathers who ran away from their responsibilities; Happy Athletics day! �
Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Herself On Father's Day (Photo) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 20, 2021
Lovelyperson:

You are blessed... You will have a good home

Amen.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Herself On Father's Day (Photo) by SyrusdeHansome(m): 9:56pm On Jun 20, 2021
EKONGKING:

Are u serious
Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Herself On Father's Day (Photo) by zeusdgrt(m): 10:03pm On Jun 20, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
This one go be mumu for real life oh, I pity you. I'm not even sure if you are man, infact you are not a man
Na u be mumu cz being a man is not by having a d**k neither being a father is not by having a child!try get sense and stop thinking like an intelligent derailed human.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Herself On Father's Day (Photo) by vickydevoka(m): 10:04pm On Jun 20, 2021
EKONGKING:
You and your friend na fool. Watin happen to soap and Vaseline. The day I Bleep ashawo for 3k I wan get hypertension into of that condom come Burst. I come de say y I no stick to my Vaseline, no infection, no billing no std
Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Herself On Father's Day (Photo) by zeusdgrt(m): 10:08pm On Jun 20, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

So what if a father is doing all the responsibility of a child abandoned by the mother or maybe the child even loses the mother? Shall we also call the man father, mother and all?

Father is father. When he's not there then he's irreplaceable. No one cam take his place. Not even the mother
A father that takes up all role in absence of the mother is free to be all person in one to the child,most kids grow up to only the love and affection from one parent even when the other is alive.Stop title entitled mentality and act with facts!this is the same mentality that's killing us everyday here,truth shouldn't be shrouded cz of sentiments to ego or gender
Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Herself On Father's Day (Photo) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 20, 2021
This lady, Tonto Dike and co, use any father's day moment to shade their exes.

At the end of the day, their kids grow toxic

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Herself On Father's Day (Photo) by ikllbrokehoes(m): 10:27pm On Jun 20, 2021
zeusdgrt:

Na u be mumu cz being a man is not by having a d**k neither being a father is not by having a child!try get sense and stop thinking like an intelligent derailed human.
I hate simps like you, nothing dey inside that your head, so she's the one that impregnated herself right? a mother is a mother, and a father is a father. nothing can change that.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Herself On Father's Day (Photo) by Joetttimua1811(m): 10:32pm On Jun 20, 2021
Hmm ok oooo
Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Herself On Father's Day (Photo) by zeusdgrt(m): 10:36pm On Jun 20, 2021
ikllbrokehoes:
I hate simps like you, nothing dey inside that your head, so she's the one that impregnated herself right? a mother is a mother, and a father is a father. nothing can change that.
Smh....u can build a house but not a home,u can make a lady pregnant but not worthy to be the father,u give birth to the child but not worthy to be the mother,men who use their child for rituals are they worthy to be the father? what about ladies who dump their babies in the gutters to die are they qualified to be called the mother? stop disgracing urself and not think like the set of generation we have at the helm of affairs causing us issues!guy u dull I swear
Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Herself On Father's Day (Photo) by Emegodess: 10:47pm On Jun 20, 2021
EKONGKING:

���������

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Bares Cleavage In Sultry Outfit / 10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. / Mercy Johnson Steps Out With Husband In Dublin (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.