Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,443 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

Beautiful Pictures Of St Kizito Secondary School Umudioka - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Beautiful Pictures Of St Kizito Secondary School Umudioka (6023 Views)

Ogun State Provides Chairs, Desks For St Kizito High School After Viral Pictures / See Beautiful Pictures Of University Of Abuja / Beautiful Pictures Of Babcock University Students In Styles (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of St Kizito Secondary School Umudioka by AltarBoy1: 7:09pm On Jun 20, 2021
Beautiful.... But na their altar server vestment caught my attention.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of St Kizito Secondary School Umudioka by PAWG(m): 7:25pm On Jun 20, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:
I love the cafeteria cheesy

Which is the cafeteria?
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of St Kizito Secondary School Umudioka by Lordbinsmar: 9:27pm On Jun 20, 2021
LikeAking:

[s][/s]You dont know the true meaning of good education.

Education is deeper than you think.

Its beyond teaching a child n learning.

Its beyond having the best teachers, it beyond having the best structures.

Its beyond been good and humbles, intelligent, etc.

Most of what they learn in schools did not originate from religion.

Some smart men made those discoveries and innovations and only such smart guys should run an educational institution.[s][/s]

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of St Kizito Secondary School Umudioka by OgwuEgo: 9:35pm On Jun 20, 2021
Islamabad grin cheesy
ogbuefi677:

Yes.
And joined with bomb making

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of St Kizito Secondary School Umudioka by LikeAking: 11:34pm On Jun 20, 2021
bishop4life:

There wouldn't have been education at all in the east without religion. The greatest blessing to happen down here were the missionaries that landed in otu nkwo.

They didn't just bring religion, they brought education and infrastructures. You think igbos rejects Islam because of the fulanis? Think again.

What have all these fake education brought by the missionaries done for Nigeria?

The main problem of Nigeria is our educational centers and traditions. Our educational centers are designed to just teach us, some thing is missing.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of St Kizito Secondary School Umudioka by Kennyking1234: 2:35am On Jun 21, 2021
LikeAking:
Religion must be divorced from education.

your correct education with religious propaganda
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of St Kizito Secondary School Umudioka by Kingluqman(m): 7:04am On Jun 21, 2021
Alphamale101:
This school my guy was posted to during teaching practice them wan use love letter twist my guy spine...

Everyday baba go dey show me letters wey students dey write drop for em table. He still had the holy spirit then if it was now... Tht nigga no dey use eye see skirt
I wan talk this thing before I jam your comment grin

Something go dey happen for that school ooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Affidavit In Nigeria / Lasu School Of Part-time Studies. Admission Is On 4 Jibowu Campus / The Issue Of New Study Packs By Ican For May 2015 Diet.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.