Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,171 members, 7,811,402 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

Cheap Blackmailing. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cheap Blackmailing. (629 Views)

Police Arrest Olamide Precious Ajayi For Blackmailing Her Sugar-Daddy In Ondo / DSS Sues Charlotte Delhi For Blackmailing Walton Liverpool With Nude Video / A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheap Blackmailing. by Scamburster(m): 5:49pm On Jun 20, 2021
Good day everyone.
I newly created this account only for this reason. Please ignore my grammatical errors.
For those that wanted to hack their partner's whatsapp and Facebook account.
They will first ask you to keep everything anonymous since they're professional hackers. Then in a polite way demanded your partner's or victim's whatsapp number and their Facebook profile (your targeted number), after you might have done doing so, then they give you price, (usually $100) to give you impression as an international hacker. At this stage knows that you have already entered one chance. Either you pay or even price it down to local currency they must ask you to pay it to their account even #1k they would collect as an hungry hacker they are. After that they would keep on asking you to pay more and more until they finish whatever left for you.
Then if you try to disobey or try not to heed to their instructions then comes the blackmailing.
They will threatened to let your partner knows whatever your intentions towards him /her even going as far as sending your discussions to your partner.

Re: Cheap Blackmailing. by Scamburster(m): 5:51pm On Jun 20, 2021
More numbers coming
Re: Cheap Blackmailing. by Scamburster(m): 5:52pm On Jun 20, 2021
+234 904 671 8587
One of them
Re: Cheap Blackmailing. by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jun 20, 2021
Some people though!

Why will you pay to look for trouble? Hacking your wife or girlfriend social media accounts is a suicide mission.

I can't try it Biko
Re: Cheap Blackmailing. by Scamburster(m): 10:31pm On Jun 20, 2021
udoji2021:
Some people though!

Why will you pay to look for trouble? Hacking your wife or girlfriend social media accounts is a suicide mission.

I can't try it Biko
I understand you but I can't genuinely date you without hacking your sm. no need to waste your time.
Re: Cheap Blackmailing. by Nobody: 8:01am On Jun 21, 2021
An insecure fellow is actually a very weak individual

Snooping into your gfs account for what??

What you don't seek you wont find..

Some things are best left unknown

Ignorance atimes is bliss

2 Likes

Re: Cheap Blackmailing. by Scamburster(m): 7:42pm On Jun 21, 2021
azraeljaheel:
An insecure fellow is actually a very weak individual

Snooping into your gfs account for what??

What you don't seek you wont find..

Some things are best left unknown

Ignorance atimes is bliss

Hmmm
Re: Cheap Blackmailing. by FatherCHRISTMAS: 10:37am On Sep 09, 2021
Scamburster:
Good day everyone.
I newly created this account only for this reason. Please ignore my grammatical errors.
For those that wanted to hack their partner's whatsapp and Facebook account.
They will first ask you to keep everything anonymous since they're professional hackers. Then in a polite way demanded your partner's or victim's whatsapp number and their Facebook profile (your targeted number), after you might have done doing so, then they give you price, (usually $100) to give you impression as an international hacker. At this stage knows that you have already entered one chance. Either you pay or even price it down to local currency they must ask you to pay it to their account even #1k they would collect as an hungry hacker they are. After that they would keep on asking you to pay more and more until they finish whatever left for you.
Then if you try to disobey or try not to heed to their instructions then comes the blackmailing.
They will threatened to let your partner knows whatever your intentions towards him /her even going as far as sending your discussions to your partner.

Hahahahahah

(1) (Reply)

I Got Debited For A Transaction I Didn't Do / "I Can’t Spend My Billions On Family So I Want To Help Others Before I Go" / 20 Consequences Of Money Rituals You Should Be Aware Of

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.