Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,094 members, 7,811,067 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

Is This How A School Should Look Like ??? GSS Southern Kaduna - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is This How A School Should Look Like ??? GSS Southern Kaduna (4254 Views)

Kaduna: Gunmen Steal NECO Exam Papers At GSS Unguwar Sarki / GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap / GSS Kaduna Kidnap: Military In Firefight With Gang Who Kidnapped Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This How A School Should Look Like ??? GSS Southern Kaduna by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jun 20, 2021
shocking to say the least..

1 Share

Re: Is This How A School Should Look Like ??? GSS Southern Kaduna by madridguy(m): 6:05pm On Jun 20, 2021
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Is This How A School Should Look Like ??? GSS Southern Kaduna by Warripikine: 6:12pm On Jun 20, 2021
Has everyone there converted to moslem?

2 Likes

Re: Is This How A School Should Look Like ??? GSS Southern Kaduna by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 6:14pm On Jun 20, 2021
Before nko? This is an upgraded Almajirinci system of education.
Goodluck Jonathan helped upgraded Almajiri schools in the North but the same northerners mismanaged the school and sold all the chairs in the school now the pupils and student sit on the bare floor.

7 Likes

Re: Is This How A School Should Look Like ??? GSS Southern Kaduna by alezzy13: 6:15pm On Jun 20, 2021
Let's not turn this to a tribal thing, because if we're sincere, we will agree there are schools like this in many parts of the country, north and South.

Poor leadership, essentially

4 Likes

Re: Is This How A School Should Look Like ??? GSS Southern Kaduna by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 6:16pm On Jun 20, 2021
Fanatics, see how they separated the boys from the girls but when it comes to underage marriages their leaders are numero uno.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This How A School Should Look Like ??? GSS Southern Kaduna by Monogamy: 6:16pm On Jun 20, 2021
What's the usefulness of Northern region being in power for years.. What have they been doing with the resources within their possession?

5 Likes

Re: Is This How A School Should Look Like ??? GSS Southern Kaduna by PrinceOfLagos: 6:17pm On Jun 20, 2021
Aboki will always be aboki

2 Likes

Re: Is This How A School Should Look Like ??? GSS Southern Kaduna by PrinceOfLagos: 6:18pm On Jun 20, 2021
Monogamy:
What's the usefulness of Northern region being in power for years.. What have they been doing with the resources within their possession?

You should know better , they are your brothers and sisters ..

7 Likes

Re: Is This How A School Should Look Like ??? GSS Southern Kaduna by BigSarah(f): 6:19pm On Jun 20, 2021
Most schools that are outside capital of Northern states aren't properly equipped ..

But check the schools in capital cities you'll be marvelled

1 Like

Re: Is This How A School Should Look Like ??? GSS Southern Kaduna by Monogamy: 6:19pm On Jun 20, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Are they not your brothers and sisters

Why do you like back and forth argument?
Re: Is This How A School Should Look Like ??? GSS Southern Kaduna by PrinceOfLagos: 6:21pm On Jun 20, 2021
Monogamy:

Why do you like back and forth argument?
The reason is because Buhari is a useless bastard from the pit of hell .

5 Likes

Re: Is This How A School Should Look Like ??? GSS Southern Kaduna by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 6:23pm On Jun 20, 2021
Warripikine:
So you think there are no Muslims in southern Kaduna.
Re: Is This How A School Should Look Like ??? GSS Southern Kaduna by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 20, 2021
Schools in the north are glorified islamiyyas.

1 Like

Re: Is This How A School Should Look Like ??? GSS Southern Kaduna by Monogamy: 6:25pm On Jun 20, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

The reason is because Buhari is a useless bastard from the hell .

So am I Buhari that you have to always put the aggression on me?
Re: Is This How A School Should Look Like ??? GSS Southern Kaduna by PrinceOfLagos: 6:26pm On Jun 20, 2021
Monogamy:

So am I Buhari that you have to always put the aggression on me?
He's your lord and saviour Na grin

7 Likes

Re: Is This How A School Should Look Like ??? GSS Southern Kaduna by Monogamy: 6:28pm On Jun 20, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

He's your lord and saviour Na grin

That's to say Atiku Abubakar is also your lord and savior..

Fair enough?
Re: Is This How A School Should Look Like ??? GSS Southern Kaduna by PrinceOfLagos: 6:29pm On Jun 20, 2021
Monogamy:

That's to say Atiku Abubakar is also your lord and savior..

Fair enough?
Alhaji atiku is a good man but, we need a younger president .

I don't kiss asses like you do

I want the best for my Nigerian people

6 Likes

Re: Is This How A School Should Look Like ??? GSS Southern Kaduna by Monogamy: 6:35pm On Jun 20, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Alhaji atiku is a good man but, we need a younger president .

I don't kiss asses

I want the best for my Nigerian people

Could you believe I also don't kiss asses? Coincidence? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This How A School Should Look Like ??? GSS Southern Kaduna by PrinceOfLagos: 6:38pm On Jun 20, 2021
Monogamy:

Could you believe I also don't kiss asses? Coincidence? undecided
Oniro oshi

You that is kissing that terrorist president's ass day after day

Hehe

6 Likes

Re: Is This How A School Should Look Like ??? GSS Southern Kaduna by Monogamy: 6:41pm On Jun 20, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Oniro oshi

You that is kissing that terrorist president's ass day after day

Hehe

How hypocritical of you.. You expect me to believe you don't kiss asses yet you do not want to believe others saying same..

You remember my first question? Why do you like back and forth argument?
Re: Is This How A School Should Look Like ??? GSS Southern Kaduna by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jun 20, 2021
Arrewa cum and kneel down here

Only issuing of Fatwa can be learnt in this atmosphere

1 Like

Re: Is This How A School Should Look Like ??? GSS Southern Kaduna by vedaxcool(m): 6:45pm On Jun 20, 2021
The useles swoman ayejoba should show us how her own state is. Won't be surprised if this is fake news. She is part of the PDP ark of fake news merchants like that professor Love Machine, Chika whatever is his name.
Re: Is This How A School Should Look Like ??? GSS Southern Kaduna by Kyase(m): 6:46pm On Jun 20, 2021
Warripikine:
Southern kaduna is a local government dominated by Muslims

The “southern kaduna” you know is different from southern kaduna local government
Re: Is This How A School Should Look Like ??? GSS Southern Kaduna by chatinent: 6:54pm On Jun 20, 2021
They are bending their heads.

Why?

In this sitting posture, isn't it okay if it is a female teacher taking their classes?

I also understand that it's the message that matters not the posture. However, I strongly support a conducive learning environment.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu To Be Released Under International Mandate / President Buhari Apologize To Aisha After Looking At The Women (Photos) / Governor Oyebanji: I’ll Use Awo’s Political Philosophy To Drive Development

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.