Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

What's The 1 Unforgettable Thing Your Father Did For You - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What's The 1 Unforgettable Thing Your Father Did For You (374 Views)

Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing / What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? / What's The Craziest Thing Your Mom Ever Caught You Doing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The 1 Unforgettable Thing Your Father Did For You by jaelz(m): 6:57pm On Jun 20, 2021
So men are hardly celebrated like our mother's, today being father's day please state the one unforgettable thing your father did for you that you would never forget.

Mine: Was when he whooped a young man silly for bullying me in public about some 20 years back.

Shares yours

cc: lalasticlala, Seun, onila, farano, prettythicksme, mynd44
Re: What's The 1 Unforgettable Thing Your Father Did For You by gudvibz(f): 7:12pm On Jun 20, 2021
So I had a fight with my classmate and her dad came to report me to my dad, he ended up saying his daughter needs a new uniform hers was torn.

After listening to him ,I tot my dad would surely skin me alive,my dad asked him. If I sew new uniform for your daughter who will sew for my own daughter? And if your daughter had beaten up mine would you have come to me? shocked

God I love my dad....Happy Father's Day to all Fathers

3 Likes

Re: What's The 1 Unforgettable Thing Your Father Did For You by WowSweetGuy(m): 7:16pm On Jun 20, 2021
Sent me to China to do my masters. Payed tuition fee and all for even extra chinese class to study the language

Now it's ripping off! Working in a Chinese engineering firm and earning quite Ok in Nigeria compared to what average Nigerians earn and live on.

Thankyou Daddy. I love you.

Dads are underrated. Mums are the best also but women only carry a child for 9months and take all the glory meanwhile the Dad carry the child financially which we all know how unnaturally it is to make money compared to the natural phenomenon of women pregnancy.

6 Likes

Re: What's The 1 Unforgettable Thing Your Father Did For You by Monogamy: 7:17pm On Jun 20, 2021
Thought me how to start making my own money at early age..

Always grateful for that
Re: What's The 1 Unforgettable Thing Your Father Did For You by GboyegaD(m): 7:21pm On Jun 20, 2021
He was ever present, thought me family values, and made me realize that I should put my best in all I do and run my race knowing my race differs from that of the next person.
Re: What's The 1 Unforgettable Thing Your Father Did For You by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:50pm On Jun 20, 2021
My dad sent me and my siblings to school abroad, he sponsored both our first degree and masters, he bought me my first car when I was through with high school, I was 18 then.

When I was a kid, I was his favorite so he used to travel with me anywhere and also buying me alot of stuffs back then, my dad is a really good man, he didn't only take care of us but also his relations, he sent all of them to school from high school to tertiary institution, if I begin to list all what he did ehn, I'm just grateful I have a wonderful dad.

3 Likes

Re: What's The 1 Unforgettable Thing Your Father Did For You by RoyalBlu(f): 7:53pm On Jun 20, 2021
My dad stood up for me uncountable times. He was the most kindest, cheerful, dependable man I've ever known.

He believed in me and told me often I'm a queen and should always strive to be a good person no matter what.

I wish everyday he was still here.

I miss you daddy.

2 Likes

Re: What's The 1 Unforgettable Thing Your Father Did For You by Teleprompter(f): 1:01pm On Jun 22, 2021
My father is a rare gem. I can't begin to mention all that he did and still does.

My dad was a hands-on dad who did our homework with us and read through our essays as adults.

He took us to doctors appointments and always showed up on PTA days.

He supports all our endeavours morally and financially. He treats out mother right as well.

He deprives himself of many things to give us all we needed. Thank God he is comfortable now and doesn't need any child to give him money.

He watched movies with us as kids and played pranks on us as well. He was such a cool dad with great sense of humour. Sometimes, I worry that he is too nice...

I pray for long life and sign health for him and for God to preserve the life of my mother also, who is his soulmate.
Re: What's The 1 Unforgettable Thing Your Father Did For You by ibechris(m): 12:43pm On Jun 23, 2021
Hmm!

There is no dad like mine ( personal exaggeration).

My dad was never educated hence the reason why he worked as a security man for more than 23years with Nigeria reinsurance plc where he retired before we all proceeded to the University.

At that time,his work place permitted us free medical check ups for his children and wife. We never lacked anything because he was a devoted family man.

My dad, with his meagre salary but affordable,ensured that we all went to the University and became who we are today. He got no inheritance not even a land but he got us and by the special grace of God,I have blessed him with a 2bedroom bungalow as his befitting retirement package for his never relenting efforts. Bought him a land in my village.

That is why he remains so dear to me and I can't forget him one bit.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (photos) / Davido & Chioma Enjoyed With Their Child In A Plane / Video Of 9 Years Old Boy’s Remains Found In Home Along With Abandoned Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.