Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,622 members, 7,813,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

State Capture: Lagos Boys Claim Tinubu Source Of Power Is The Infinity Symbol? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / State Capture: Lagos Boys Claim Tinubu Source Of Power Is The Infinity Symbol? (3512 Views)

Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans / Ayo Adebanjo Seeks Probe Of Tinubu's Source Of Wealth / Taofik Gani: PDP Will ‘Capture’ Lagos In 2023, Our Strategies Will Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

State Capture: Lagos Boys Claim Tinubu Source Of Power Is The Infinity Symbol? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jun 20, 2021
Why do Lagos boys claims Tinubu source of power and stranglehold on the state treasury is the infinity symbol. Similar to Samson in the Bible whose source of power was his hair?

1 Share

Re: State Capture: Lagos Boys Claim Tinubu Source Of Power Is The Infinity Symbol? by Cholls(m): 7:47pm On Jun 20, 2021
My brother it's an open secret... Elitist cult sign

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: State Capture: Lagos Boys Claim Tinubu Source Of Power Is The Infinity Symbol? by Cholls(m): 7:48pm On Jun 20, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:
Frontpage Lalasticlala,Mynd44,Seun,Dominique
[img]https:///media/6-10-2018/nFVMcC.gif[/img]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: State Capture: Lagos Boys Claim Tinubu Source Of Power Is The Infinity Symbol? by FarahAideed: 7:50pm On Jun 20, 2021
His power is Lagos state Treasury and he knows how to put it to work

1 Like

Re: State Capture: Lagos Boys Claim Tinubu Source Of Power Is The Infinity Symbol? by Kriss216: 7:51pm On Jun 20, 2021
How Tinubu managed to hypnotized Lagosians is beyond my comprehension. Upon all the chest beating sophistication cry

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: State Capture: Lagos Boys Claim Tinubu Source Of Power Is The Infinity Symbol? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 20, 2021
Kriss216:
How Tinubu managed to hypnotized Lagosians is beyond my comprehension. Upon all the chest beating sophistication cry
E choke

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: State Capture: Lagos Boys Claim Tinubu Source Of Power Is The Infinity Symbol? by pdppower: 8:00pm On Jun 20, 2021
Kriss216:

Yes, Tinubu hypnotized Lagosians partly because all his appointee governors have performed beyond any other governor in the country. He is also said to be very generous with money and appointments

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: State Capture: Lagos Boys Claim Tinubu Source Of Power Is The Infinity Symbol? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 20, 2021
pdppower:

Yes, Tinubu hypnotized Lagosians partly because all his appointee governors have performed beyond any other governor in the country. He is also said to be very generous with money and appointments
No one is disputing that. But generous with whose money?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: State Capture: Lagos Boys Claim Tinubu Source Of Power Is The Infinity Symbol? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jun 20, 2021
FarahAideed:
His power is Lagos state Treasury and he knows how to put it to work
Secondary source of power according to Lagosians not the primary one.
Re: State Capture: Lagos Boys Claim Tinubu Source Of Power Is The Infinity Symbol? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 20, 2021
Re: State Capture: Lagos Boys Claim Tinubu Source Of Power Is The Infinity Symbol? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jun 20, 2021
Slavery is alive and well in Lagos. The colonial masters were replaced by a godfather in capturing the state treasury.

Re: State Capture: Lagos Boys Claim Tinubu Source Of Power Is The Infinity Symbol? by vedaxcool(m): 9:11pm On Jun 20, 2021
When people who come from failed states like Abia calling states like Lagos as being under slavery is the most hilarious sight to behold. Like uncle if slavery of Lagos produces result like this why not try it at your pathetic state?

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: State Capture: Lagos Boys Claim Tinubu Source Of Power Is The Infinity Symbol? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jun 20, 2021
vedaxcool:
When people who come from failed states like Abia calling states like Lagos as being under slavery is the most hilarious sight to behold. Like uncle if slavery of Lagos produces result like this why not try it at your pathetic state?
Learn from South Africa about state capture of government treasury by current and former government officials.

1 Like

Re: State Capture: Lagos Boys Claim Tinubu Source Of Power Is The Infinity Symbol? by KingOKON: 9:21pm On Jun 20, 2021
pdppower:

Appointments like making his wife senator, daughter Iyaloja, his nephew governor of Osun, his asslicker governor of Lagos state
Why are u people so dumb

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: State Capture: Lagos Boys Claim Tinubu Source Of Power Is The Infinity Symbol? by vedaxcool(m): 9:21pm On Jun 20, 2021
[s]
RuudVanNisteroy:

Learn from South Africa about state capture of government treasury by current and former government officials.
[/s]

Face your failed state that is the decent and humane thing to do for your people who are under the throes of servitude and underdevelopment.

6 Likes

Re: State Capture: Lagos Boys Claim Tinubu Source Of Power Is The Infinity Symbol? by KingOKON: 9:23pm On Jun 20, 2021
vedaxcool:

Lagos is not just slavery but serious witchcraft and occultism

1 Like

Re: State Capture: Lagos Boys Claim Tinubu Source Of Power Is The Infinity Symbol? by babyfaceafrica: 9:27pm On Jun 20, 2021
So we should boil water?
Re: State Capture: Lagos Boys Claim Tinubu Source Of Power Is The Infinity Symbol? by RichBoy247: 9:37pm On Jun 20, 2021
Kriss216:

Okay

Is Lagos which Tinubu hypnotized its residents not better than your state and my state! If my Ogun state or my grandma state Kwara is better, I won't be in Lagos.

What about your state? Why do your state governors both past and present spend more time with their mistresses in Lagos than in your state? Or pusssy no dey sweet for your state?

This however does not argue the fact that the Jagaban Borgu is chopping Lagos money

8 Likes

Re: State Capture: Lagos Boys Claim Tinubu Source Of Power Is The Infinity Symbol? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jun 20, 2021
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

[s]Face your failed state that is the decent and humane thing to do for your people who are under the throes of servitude and underdevelopment.[/s]
Thrash
Re: State Capture: Lagos Boys Claim Tinubu Source Of Power Is The Infinity Symbol? by prinzedy(m): 9:40pm On Jun 20, 2021
KingOKON:

Appointments like making his wife senator, daughter Iyaloja, his nephew governor of Osun, his asslicker governor of Lagos state
Why are u people so dumb

Don't forget his personal agbero bodyguard is the NURTW chairman and the next governor in line come 2027 if not 2023

1 Like

Re: State Capture: Lagos Boys Claim Tinubu Source Of Power Is The Infinity Symbol? by RichBoy247: 9:41pm On Jun 20, 2021
prinzedy:

Don't forget his personal agbero bodyguard is the NURTW chairman and the next governor in line come 2027 if not 2023

Why are you not living in your backward state?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: State Capture: Lagos Boys Claim Tinubu Source Of Power Is The Infinity Symbol? by RichBoy247: 9:44pm On Jun 20, 2021
KingOKON:

Lagos is not just slavery but serious witchcraft and occultism

Are you held at gun point in Lagos? Go your state nah

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: State Capture: Lagos Boys Claim Tinubu Source Of Power Is The Infinity Symbol? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 20, 2021
prinzedy:

Future governor of Lagos State PLC.

1 Like

Re: State Capture: Lagos Boys Claim Tinubu Source Of Power Is The Infinity Symbol? by prinzedy(m): 9:45pm On Jun 20, 2021
RichBoy247:

Why are you not living in your backward state?

Lols this nitweet doesn't know that not everyone typing on nairaland leaves in Lagos.
For the record pls note that my state(enviable one in south-south) is not backward and refuse dump like your state.
Re: State Capture: Lagos Boys Claim Tinubu Source Of Power Is The Infinity Symbol? by vedaxcool(m): 9:48pm On Jun 20, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

Thrash

Like this thread!

1 Like

Re: State Capture: Lagos Boys Claim Tinubu Source Of Power Is The Infinity Symbol? by Fahdiga1: 9:54pm On Jun 20, 2021
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Face your failed state that is the decent and humane thing to do for your people who are under the throes of servitude and underdevelopment.
Is that all you can say about the modern day slavery going on in Lagos

1 Like

Re: State Capture: Lagos Boys Claim Tinubu Source Of Power Is The Infinity Symbol? by theTranslator: 9:56pm On Jun 20, 2021
Yet your brothers and fathers can't live without rushing to Lagos grin

Who you dey whine?

Ikpeazu dey share kerosene cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: State Capture: Lagos Boys Claim Tinubu Source Of Power Is The Infinity Symbol? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jun 20, 2021
RichBoy247:

Okay

Is Lagos which Tinubu hypnotized its residents not better than your state and my state! If my Ogun state or my grandma state Kwara is better, I won't be in Lagos.

What about your state? Why do your state governors both past and present spend more time with their mistresses in Lagos than in your state? Or pusssy no dey sweet for your state?

This however does not argue the fact that the Jagaban Borgu is chopping Lagos money
You finally admitted he has captured the state treasury. First time a TMC or BMC zombie has told the truth
Re: State Capture: Lagos Boys Claim Tinubu Source Of Power Is The Infinity Symbol? by KingOKON: 9:58pm On Jun 20, 2021
RichBoy247:

Are you held at gun point in Lagos? Go your state nah

MUMU where u think I de?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Garba Postpones Nnamdi Kanu Case Indefinitely / South East Vs South West Presidency, Who Would SS People Support? / Atiku/Tinubu/Obi Will Only Win These Geo-political Zones.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.