Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Kaduna Polytechnic Student Dies In His Sleep (Photo) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Kaduna Polytechnic Student Dies In His Sleep (Photo) (39226 Views)

Auchi Polytechnic Student Used ₦100 Notes For Exam Malpractice (Pictured) / Final Year Kaduna Polytechnic Student Dies After Signing Out Celebration / Electricity Pole Danger In Kaduna Polytechnic (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Kaduna Polytechnic Student Dies In His Sleep (Photo) by YaksonFCA(m): 9:28pm On Jun 21, 2021
RIP
Re: Kaduna Polytechnic Student Dies In His Sleep (Photo) by zoezoelogistics(m): 1:53am On Jun 22, 2021
What a loss. May his soul RIP.
This is to tell tell you there is nothing in this life jare.
A life without Christ is full of CRISIS.

Guys be prepared and live like today is your last. Heaven is real, hell is also real. Your choice.

The internet is the best thing that has ever happened to humanity.
If you have access to the internet and an internet enabled phone and yet you are not earning, you are your own enemy.
How can you be doing 10GB sub monthly, yet you earn nothing from it.

Just this week i stumbled on a YouTube video that has helped me to earn about $250 by doing simple tasks.
Stay away if you are lazy and not ready to put in at least 30 minutes to 1 hr of work.
NO FOOD FOR A LAZY MAN. Lol.

You might find this thread i created for it helpful.
All the best.

https://www.nairaland.com/6614629/make-first-cash-online-legit
Re: Kaduna Polytechnic Student Dies In His Sleep (Photo) by Prettylima(f): 7:27am On Jun 22, 2021
Cnach:

Who tell u make u vote buhari?
Ur daddy no tell u about his first time say people wey dey eat garri before retired to corn food and lastly there was not even corn food to buy. People stopped using kerosene but rags and debris to light up
Him no tell u say people die till price of corpse box skyrocketed? Just pray to be save babe
Thanks for ur input sir but why do you say I vote him.
Re: Kaduna Polytechnic Student Dies In His Sleep (Photo) by Bimpe29: 12:17pm On Jun 22, 2021
Inna lillahi wa inna ilehi rajiun!

Allahumo ighifirillahu war'amhu Aameen.

Akintade Abdullahi Got Buhari’s Scholarship For Emerging Best Scientist / CORONAVIRUS: LASG To Shut Down Schools / Course Rep On The Run After Allegedly Embezzled 6.4M Textbook Payment

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9