Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,078 members, 7,953,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:38 PM

Kaduna Polytechnic Student Dies In His Sleep (Photo) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Kaduna Polytechnic Student Dies In His Sleep (Photo) (39335 Views)

Auchi Polytechnic Student Used ₦100 Notes For Exam Malpractice (Pictured) / Final Year Kaduna Polytechnic Student Dies After Signing Out Celebration / Electricity Pole Danger In Kaduna Polytechnic (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kaduna Polytechnic Student Dies In His Sleep (Photo) by MrCover: 8:10pm On Jun 20, 2021
Update From . COM

A student of the Kaduna State Polytechnic identified as Anas Abdullahi has allegedly died in his sleep, Reports.

It was gathered By , that the HND2 Civil Engineering student went to bed on Friday night, June 18 and didn't wake the following morning, Saturday, June 19.

Kadpoly Student TV reported on Facebook:

We are in deep pain as we announce the death of our brother, our Coursemate, our school mate and our friend, Anas Abdullahi from Civil engineering HND 2, he slept peacefully last night and didn't wake up , We pray that God forgives his sin and grant him the best place in Heaven. Amen. RIP

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2849715831948115&id=1568211200098591

Re: Kaduna Polytechnic Student Dies In His Sleep (Photo) by illicit(m): 8:16pm On Jun 20, 2021
shocked
Re: Kaduna Polytechnic Student Dies In His Sleep (Photo) by habsydiamond(m): 8:41pm On Jun 20, 2021
Again!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Polytechnic Student Dies In His Sleep (Photo) by Karlovych: 9:02pm On Jun 20, 2021
embarassed embarassed embarassed Another sad news under the lifeless vegetable. RIP to the young man, may his family have the strength to bear this loss

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Polytechnic Student Dies In His Sleep (Photo) by Yommychrz(m): 9:06pm On Jun 20, 2021
May Allah forgive ur shortcomings bro..,

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Polytechnic Student Dies In His Sleep (Photo) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jun 20, 2021
Rip bro

4 Likes

Re: Kaduna Polytechnic Student Dies In His Sleep (Photo) by starbuck(f): 11:05pm On Jun 20, 2021
Op, if you don't mind and you think that there is no good news forthcoming from your side,please create a thread and thank God for the gift of Life upon us all, we go manage am wink

Honestly, my hands are weary of typing RIP reason why i now threads like this

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Polytechnic Student Dies In His Sleep (Photo) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jun 20, 2021
Eeyah,,, may God console his loved ones.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Polytechnic Student Dies In His Sleep (Photo) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 6:07am On Jun 21, 2021
starbuck:
Op, if you don't mind and you think that there is no good news forthcoming from your side,please create a thread and thank God for the gift of Life upon us all, we go manage am wink

Honestly, my hands are weary of typing RIP reason why i now threads like this

Is Only Blogger That Cover Everything In Nigeria
Re: Kaduna Polytechnic Student Dies In His Sleep (Photo) by Mcfi(m): 6:15am On Jun 21, 2021
May your soul find peace. God help us to be ready

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Polytechnic Student Dies In His Sleep (Photo) by Juliusmomoh: 7:13am On Jun 21, 2021
Rip man

4 Likes

Re: Kaduna Polytechnic Student Dies In His Sleep (Photo) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 7:31am On Jun 21, 2021
Juliusmomoh:
A

@Juliusmomoh, Udokabestluv Is Not Happy Right Now, Too Many Bad News
Re: Kaduna Polytechnic Student Dies In His Sleep (Photo) by Juliusmomoh: 7:33am On Jun 21, 2021
UDOKABESTLUV:

@Juliusmomoh, Udokabestluv Is Not Happy Right Now, Too Many Bad News
Bad news indeed... But note: all of us go die one day

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Polytechnic Student Dies In His Sleep (Photo) by Bari22: 7:40am On Jun 21, 2021
Rest in peace bro
Re: Kaduna Polytechnic Student Dies In His Sleep (Photo) by Nobody: 7:44am On Jun 21, 2021
Mysterious way to exit

Rip
Re: Kaduna Polytechnic Student Dies In His Sleep (Photo) by Fedrick100: 8:16am On Jun 21, 2021
Rip
Re: Kaduna Polytechnic Student Dies In His Sleep (Photo) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 8:22am On Jun 21, 2021
peppermint7:

Bros don’t let me go down this road.
A don tell you

Go Which Road, Better Go And Hustle For Money, Is Monday Morning, Have A Nice Day!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Polytechnic Student Dies In His Sleep (Photo) by chukwuibuipob: 9:14am On Jun 21, 2021
sad May our parents not mourn us sad

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Polytechnic Student Dies In His Sleep (Photo) by Elsueno: 9:14am On Jun 21, 2021
angry

The owner of this might be a servant of one of the four horsemen. I mean, how could any sane human be consistently be a source of bad news & death. Try some flowery & bright news once in a while. even for this Buhari era, it ain't all doom & gloom

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kaduna Polytechnic Student Dies In His Sleep (Photo) by parkervero(m): 9:14am On Jun 21, 2021
So sad. RIP
Re: Kaduna Polytechnic Student Dies In His Sleep (Photo) by Cassandrax: 9:15am On Jun 21, 2021
IGBOS BE CAREFUL!

I am not asking you to hate anyone, but just let people fight their fights, let the south face the fulani invasion, never ever come between the fulani and their conquered or yet to conquer southern territories, mind ur business....

The first Nigeria coup which is tagged "igbo coup" comprised of men frm all d regions in Nigeria and was a response to the chaos in the south west (yorubas) as a result of the aftermath of 1965 elections, also remember that most of the coup men including their leader swore that they will install Awolowo once the coup succeeds....

Unfortunately, the same SW (Awolowo), made a policy that killed more children and women than the war itself, the SW also made policies that is intended to make Igbos poor for ever(seized all Igbos money in the bank).

Lastly, always tell your children history.

IGBOS BE CAREFUL!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kaduna Polytechnic Student Dies In His Sleep (Photo) by MansoryMX(m): 9:15am On Jun 21, 2021
God abeg o

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Polytechnic Student Dies In His Sleep (Photo) by JooEeL(m): 9:15am On Jun 21, 2021
RIP if he was not a bandit.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Polytechnic Student Dies In His Sleep (Photo) by Prettylima(f): 9:15am On Jun 21, 2021
Can't we at least celebrate a day without bad news.
Kai Nigeria have finish embarassed embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Polytechnic Student Dies In His Sleep (Photo) by Sabadon(m): 9:15am On Jun 21, 2021
May Allah grant him Janna

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Polytechnic Student Dies In His Sleep (Photo) by MansoryMX(m): 9:16am On Jun 21, 2021
JooEeL:
RIP if he was not a bandit.

You get sense at all so? angry

8 Likes

Re: Kaduna Polytechnic Student Dies In His Sleep (Photo) by GlobalWay: 9:17am On Jun 21, 2021
cry Every one of us should make Peace with our CREATOR through JESUS His Son before it becomes too late! Satan access, kill and harvest many Souls to Hell because of Sin they refused to see as Accessway for Satan.
In another news, it was medically confirmed sometimes ago that this terrible disease started becoming common when people started sucking Private Part underneath, similar to HIV started among Homosexuals contacting it from excreter that body wanted to eject, became common in America in 1981, then spread to all other parts of the World. P to V and Fingering can do far more better than using Mouth that carries sacred Power of Creation. What is some human beings problem sef? Just as it was hard for you to stop fornication which many still enjoy as common sin, the must stop this self-destructive Sin and enlighten your Spouse that you both must stop this Pervations before it becomes too late. This is why the End Time Church as become so Powerless and pressed in on all side. As a Pastor Mrs or Christian, how can you use your mouth to suck Pennis or smelly menstruation producing Virginna and still Pray on people's head on Sunday. Some gullible folks do it because of hell-bound pastors that do such. Follow JESUS not marine agent Pastors.
Oralissue:
Am new here i just registered today, hoping to get answers i having be living with pains in my mouth. for months now and it gets worse daily. i have meant with doctors did a swap test and found nothing in their test, i was asked to return 2weeks time, but my conditions is getting worse i feel feverish, weak and pains all over my body especially from my throat there are red linings at the back of my throat and white puses on the tonsils, please help out,
Any solution even if its local

How can i get this to front page

I have exams and its really disturbing

I have also taking several antibiotics nothing worked my oral swab showed no growth of any microrobes in my mouth

Please what could it be and what solution can help out

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aarinola Olaiya Blessing Graduates From Obafemi Awolowo University (Photos) / Riot In Federal University Of Technology, Minna, Clinic Burnt Down (Photos) / 116 UNN Students Bag First Class Degrees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.