Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,921 members, 7,956,458 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:24 PM

Kaduna Polytechnic Student Dies In His Sleep (Photo) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Kaduna Polytechnic Student Dies In His Sleep (Photo) (39339 Views)

Auchi Polytechnic Student Used ₦100 Notes For Exam Malpractice (Pictured) / Final Year Kaduna Polytechnic Student Dies After Signing Out Celebration / Electricity Pole Danger In Kaduna Polytechnic (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Polytechnic Student Dies In His Sleep (Photo) by Bahamas95(m): 9:18am On Jun 21, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

Bad news indeed...
But note: all of us go die one day
True, but premature death won't be our portion.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Polytechnic Student Dies In His Sleep (Photo) by Andyvilly: 9:18am On Jun 21, 2021
As much as saddened this news is, this is the way I pray I should delete.
Re: Kaduna Polytechnic Student Dies In His Sleep (Photo) by Jollylolly(f): 9:19am On Jun 21, 2021
Alhuma igfir lahum zabit lahum. Ameen
Re: Kaduna Polytechnic Student Dies In His Sleep (Photo) by Juliusmomoh: 9:19am On Jun 21, 2021
Bahamas95:
Amen o
Re: Kaduna Polytechnic Student Dies In His Sleep (Photo) by Kaybee14(m): 9:20am On Jun 21, 2021
May God accept his soul.
Re: Kaduna Polytechnic Student Dies In His Sleep (Photo) by joshuaidibia(m): 9:22am On Jun 21, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed embarassed embarassed Another sad news under the lifeless vegetable. RIP to the young man, may his family have the strength to bear this loss

I don't support him nor Apc but what has PMB got to do with someone sleeping without waking?

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Polytechnic Student Dies In His Sleep (Photo) by Olarewaju89: 9:25am On Jun 21, 2021
starbuck:
Op, if you don't mind and you think that there is no good news forthcoming from your side,please create a thread and thank God for the gift of Life upon us all, we go manage am wink

Honestly, my hands are weary of typing RIP reason why i now threads like this

grin

Re: Kaduna Polytechnic Student Dies In His Sleep (Photo) by Pathway2Gold: 9:39am On Jun 21, 2021
Death is inevitable. My condolence to his family.
Re: Kaduna Polytechnic Student Dies In His Sleep (Photo) by nedekid: 9:40am On Jun 21, 2021
Naija wahala taya am.
May his soul Rest in peace.
Re: Kaduna Polytechnic Student Dies In His Sleep (Photo) by Jeetech01(m): 9:40am On Jun 21, 2021
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Kaduna Polytechnic Student Dies In His Sleep (Photo) by Musty112: 9:42am On Jun 21, 2021
Allahuma rabbi igfirllahu warhamu
Re: Kaduna Polytechnic Student Dies In His Sleep (Photo) by Ihatemumu: 9:59am On Jun 21, 2021
Bahamas95:

Live every day as if it was your last.
Re: Kaduna Polytechnic Student Dies In His Sleep (Photo) by Unrated900(m): 10:03am On Jun 21, 2021
again

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Polytechnic Student Dies In His Sleep (Photo) by Skillsnigeria: 10:12am On Jun 21, 2021
That's bad
Re: Kaduna Polytechnic Student Dies In His Sleep (Photo) by ChiefSosa(m): 10:14am On Jun 21, 2021
UDOKABESTLUV:

Is Only Blogger That Cover Everything In Nigeria
Lol, come on bro! I do appreciate your thread/blog, but you know you only rewrite other people's/blog's works; I do compare your works. It's the same way we give our guys assignments to copy, then tell them to change one or two things so it won't be word for word. Plus, you don't/can't cover everything, even Linda ikeji down to iketa, ikerin, ikarun, ikefa, ikeje, ikejo, ikesan and ikewa cannot cover everything. Good work, though!

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Polytechnic Student Dies In His Sleep (Photo) by Goalnaldo(m): 10:15am On Jun 21, 2021
It's like this covers only bad news and sex related deaths same thing as PM news nawao! harbinger of evil news

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Polytechnic Student Dies In His Sleep (Photo) by NaijaCover(m): 10:22am On Jun 21, 2021
ChiefSosa:

Lol, come on bro! I do appreciate your thread/blog, but you know you only rewrite other people's/blog's works; I do compare your works. It's the same way we give our guys assignments to copy, then tell them to change one or two things so it won't be word for word. Plus, you don't/can't cover everything, even Linda ikeji down to iketa, ikerin, ikarun, ikefa, ikeje, ikejo, ikesan and ikewa cannot cover everything. Good work, though!

What Is The Meaning Of Bro?
Re: Kaduna Polytechnic Student Dies In His Sleep (Photo) by Sukkyy2010: 10:28am On Jun 21, 2021
Elsueno:
angry

The owner of this might be a servant of one of the four horsemen. I mean, how could any sane human be consistently be a source of bad news & death. Try some flowery & bright news once in a while. even for this Buhari era, it ain't all doom & gloom
What did you mean by being the source of bad news, news is news irrespective the nature of the news there are those who will found it interesting and learn from it.

News must not always be pleasant even God created nature to give forth different season and circumstances.

So therefore any news you find been tragic take a deep breath and learn from it.
Re: Kaduna Polytechnic Student Dies In His Sleep (Photo) by Benprass(m): 10:39am On Jun 21, 2021
Any journey or sleep that will not Make us to see the next day may we never embark on it.
Re: Kaduna Polytechnic Student Dies In His Sleep (Photo) by Marpol2021(m): 10:46am On Jun 21, 2021
What causes peoples to die in their sleep??
MrCover:
Update From . COM

A student of the Kaduna State Polytechnic identified as Anas Abdullahi has allegedly died in his sleep, Reports.

It was gathered By , that the HND2 Civil Engineering student went to bed on Friday night, June 18 and didn't wake the following morning, Saturday, June 19.

Kadpoly Student TV reported on Facebook:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2849715831948115&id=1568211200098591
Re: Kaduna Polytechnic Student Dies In His Sleep (Photo) by olowo1930: 11:00am On Jun 21, 2021
What a wasted life .may Good God console his family.
Re: Kaduna Polytechnic Student Dies In His Sleep (Photo) by tofolo(m): 11:32am On Jun 21, 2021
MrCover:
Update From . COM

A student of the Kaduna State Polytechnic identified as Anas Abdullahi has allegedly died in his sleep, Reports.

It was gathered By , that the HND2 Civil Engineering student went to bed on Friday night, June 18 and didn't wake the following morning, Saturday, June 19.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2849715831948115&id=1568211200098591
Dear we dont have Kaduna State Poly, only Kaduna Poly(which is Federal) and Nuhu Bamalli Poly(which is state owned) kindly update your news. wink
Re: Kaduna Polytechnic Student Dies In His Sleep (Photo) by wasol: 11:49am On Jun 21, 2021
MrCover:
Update From . COM

UNMASKING THE GLOBAL PANDEMIC CORONA VIRUS (COVID-19)

COROMYSTERY NOW AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD AND VIEWS...
Early in the year 2020, the whole world wake up to a devastating outbreak of a pandemic known as CORONA VIRUS. The nations are still in fears, many millions are still at risk, (if they won't change) just as the deaths across the globe keep soaring high at different locations in various period of times. But have you wondered why this Corona virus also known as COVID-19, ravaged so many nations, could it be from the devil, or is it man made?... Or could it be a message God is passing to the world?... Have you wondered why it appears like God have been silent over the whole scene?... Sorry, He is actually not silent and you can hear His position and details as He addresses all nations and mankind through this short movie, 'COROMYSTERY', from the stable of The Good-Shepherd's Missionaries' Field.
Watch, learn and adjust your ways and please, show love and do the evangelism of telling others about it until it cuts across the horizon...

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SHARE.
Thanks again and God bless you...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0IvSyciZEY
Re: Kaduna Polytechnic Student Dies In His Sleep (Photo) by Cnach: 11:54am On Jun 21, 2021
Prettylima:
Can't we at least celebrate a day without bad news.
Kai Nigeria have finish embarassed embarassed
Who tell u make u vote buhari?
Ur daddy no tell u about his first time say people wey dey eat garri before retired to corn food and lastly there was not even corn food to buy. People stopped using kerosene but rags and debris to light up
Him no tell u say people die till price of corpse box skyrocketed? Just pray to be save babe
Re: Kaduna Polytechnic Student Dies In His Sleep (Photo) by modsfucker: 12:35pm On Jun 21, 2021
There are times when I wake up but couldn't raise my hands nor breath, but I'd be conscious and struggling to raise my hand or breath in some air... After some moment, I'd eventually regain my strength and wake up gasping for air... I don't know how to explain it, but if that thing lingers, one can die from it.
Re: Kaduna Polytechnic Student Dies In His Sleep (Photo) by peppermint7(m): 12:37pm On Jun 21, 2021
UDOKABESTLUV:

Go Which Road, Better Go And Hustle For Money, Is Monday Morning, Have A Nice Day!

No worry e be like ona short lived firm no sweet
Re: Kaduna Polytechnic Student Dies In His Sleep (Photo) by Obarofrederick(m): 12:52pm On Jun 21, 2021
Cnach:

Who tell u make u vote buhari?
Ur daddy no tell u about his first time say people wey dey eat garri before retired to corn food and lastly there was not even corn food to buy. People stopped using kerosene but rags and debris to light up
Him no tell u say people die till price of corpse box skyrocketed? Just pray to be save babe
My guy you nor lie at all. That time, Idiagbon was the vice president to Buhari chai! . Me nor kukuma sabi vote before
Re: Kaduna Polytechnic Student Dies In His Sleep (Photo) by bigtt76(f): 12:54pm On Jun 21, 2021
Give him CPR or take him to the hospital to get defibrillator used una run come here de say die in his sleep ...Africa angry

MrCover:
Update From . COM

Re: Kaduna Polytechnic Student Dies In His Sleep (Photo) by Tolarnizzy116(m): 3:08pm On Jun 21, 2021
and bad news shaa.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aarinola Olaiya Blessing Graduates From Obafemi Awolowo University (Photos) / Unilorin Post UTME Cut - Off Mark For 2015/2016 Admission / Riot In Federal University Of Technology, Minna, Clinic Burnt Down (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.