Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,130 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

The Tree Of Life, Cedars Of God & Other Famous Trees In The World (Pictures) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Tree Of Life, Cedars Of God & Other Famous Trees In The World (Pictures) (41841 Views)

The Ugliest Woman In The World (pictures) / FUNAAB Students Plant Trees To Tackle Global Warming (photo) / Little Girl Studying Under A Tree In UNIBEN (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Tree Of Life, Cedars Of God & Other Famous Trees In The World (Pictures) by Seebrian(m): 11:59am On Jun 23, 2021
ChiefSosa:

He makes things tiring. He ruins interesting threads by derailing and talking off point( I wonder why mods don't remove his derailing comments). He makes things less appealing and will always rush to book space. You'll never see him have REAL intellectual discussions; he gets embarrassed whenever he does. So, he'll continue to spill cliché things. Immediately I saw his moniker, I already knew how the comment would be like. There's religious section, I wonder why he chooses to constitute nuisance in other sections. He makes Christianity to be mentally exhausting, even for fellow Christians. People like him easily get sacked at work, especially abroad.
. Keep deceiving yourself. Those that are with him are far greater than those that are against him.

6 Likes

Re: The Tree Of Life, Cedars Of God & Other Famous Trees In The World (Pictures) by Jeromejnr(m): 12:02pm On Jun 23, 2021
Seebrian:
. Keep deceiving yourself. Those that are with him are far greater than those that are against him.

I saw the guy's post and had to smh.

The deception that has belcouded these guys calls for alarm.

3 Likes

Re: The Tree Of Life, Cedars Of God & Other Famous Trees In The World (Pictures) by Bahamas95(m): 12:03pm On Jun 23, 2021
Lovely. cool
Re: The Tree Of Life, Cedars Of God & Other Famous Trees In The World (Pictures) by Jeromejnr(m): 12:03pm On Jun 23, 2021
Righteousness2:
Interesting trees!

The Greatest tree of all is the tree planted by the waters, and that spreadeth out her roots by the river, and shall not see when heat cometh, but her leaf shall be green; and shall not be careful in the year of drought, neither shall cease from yielding fruit.

That tree is the Man/Woman that Puts his/her trust in the Lord Jesus Christ.

Keep preaching bruv.

They will realize the vanity of their lives one day.

4 Likes

Re: The Tree Of Life, Cedars Of God & Other Famous Trees In The World (Pictures) by Seebrian(m): 12:05pm On Jun 23, 2021
Righteousness2:
Interesting trees!

The Greatest tree of all is the tree planted by the waters, and that spreadeth out her roots by the river, and shall not see when heat cometh, but her leaf shall be green; and shall not be careful in the year of drought, neither shall cease from yielding fruit.

. Just know that those that are with you are far greater than those against you. Don't relent in your evangelism drive.

4 Likes

Re: The Tree Of Life, Cedars Of God & Other Famous Trees In The World (Pictures) by FBIBOT(m): 12:07pm On Jun 23, 2021
OGWILLS123:
This trees remind me of shanara chronicles,
I can never forget that movie tongue.

Very interesting movie.... Sad it got discontinued
Re: The Tree Of Life, Cedars Of God & Other Famous Trees In The World (Pictures) by Skillsnigeria: 12:12pm On Jun 23, 2021
Noted
Re: The Tree Of Life, Cedars Of God & Other Famous Trees In The World (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jun 23, 2021
4. Socotra Dragon Trees

The Dragon blood tree is arguably the most famous and distinctive plant of the island of Socotra. It has a unique and strange appearance, having the shape of an upside-down umbrella. This evergreen species is named after its dark red resin, that is known as “dragon’s blood”. The bizarre shape enables the tree to have optimal survival in arid conditions. The huge packed crown provides sufficient shade in order to reduce evaporation.

This should be in Yemen... no doubts.

@island of Socotra
Re: The Tree Of Life, Cedars Of God & Other Famous Trees In The World (Pictures) by Jbleenk: 12:26pm On Jun 23, 2021
Saw a fig tree in my neighborhood the other day and ate its fruit.
Re: The Tree Of Life, Cedars Of God & Other Famous Trees In The World (Pictures) by Brianpat(m): 12:26pm On Jun 23, 2021
Oluwasaeon:

Don't you ever get tired?

No he/she will never get tired as long as our Lord and personal Saviour is on the throne.

2 Likes

Re: The Tree Of Life, Cedars Of God & Other Famous Trees In The World (Pictures) by Samunique(m): 12:28pm On Jun 23, 2021
tolugar:
Sadly the great trees in Nigeria has been cut into 2x2, firewood and charcoal and exported long ago
grin
Re: The Tree Of Life, Cedars Of God & Other Famous Trees In The World (Pictures) by aycorporat(m): 12:34pm On Jun 23, 2021
ChiefSosa:

He makes things tiring. He ruins interesting threads by derailing and talking off point( I wonder why mods don't remove his derailing comments). He makes things less appealing and will always rush to book space. You'll never see him have REAL intellectual discussions; he gets embarrassed whenever he does. So, he'll continue to spill cliché things. Immediately I saw his moniker, I already knew how the comment would be like. There's religious section, I wonder why he chooses to constitute nuisance in other sections. He makes Christianity to be mentally exhausting, even for fellow Christians. People like him easily get sacked at work, especially abroad.

Chief this your comment almost made me fall from my chair laughing...

I am still laughing....
Re: The Tree Of Life, Cedars Of God & Other Famous Trees In The World (Pictures) by victorazy(m): 12:37pm On Jun 23, 2021
ChiefSosa:

Sharap!

1 Like

Re: The Tree Of Life, Cedars Of God & Other Famous Trees In The World (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jun 23, 2021
9. Cotton Tree

The Cotton Tree is an historic symbol of Freetown, the capital city of Sierra Leone. According to legend, the Cotton Tree became an important symbol in 1792 when a group of former African American slaves, who had gained their freedom by fighting for the British during the American War of Independence, settled the site of modern Freetown. They landed on the shoreline and walked up to a giant tree just above the bay and held a thanksgiving service there to thank God for their deliverance to a free land.

@bolded

The 'Nova Scotians'. smiley
Re: The Tree Of Life, Cedars Of God & Other Famous Trees In The World (Pictures) by fmonigent(m): 12:41pm On Jun 23, 2021
ChiefSosa:

You are talking trash

1 Like

Re: The Tree Of Life, Cedars Of God & Other Famous Trees In The World (Pictures) by xxxXXXxxx: 12:41pm On Jun 23, 2021
wonderful nature!!
Re: The Tree Of Life, Cedars Of God & Other Famous Trees In The World (Pictures) by Kinzo0917(m): 12:44pm On Jun 23, 2021
Oluwasaeon:

. Get tired because @RIGHTEOUSNESS share God words? If you dont know , Heaven is all about God. If you must make Heaven, you must start loving everything about God 100% else………

2 Likes

Re: The Tree Of Life, Cedars Of God & Other Famous Trees In The World (Pictures) by Kinzo0917(m): 12:50pm On Jun 23, 2021
ChiefSosa:

. Keep hating on @righteousness for spreading Gods words. On the day of judgment ,between you 2, we shall see who will be hated by God. If you want to make Heaven, u MUST love everything about God 100%. If u dont like Righteousness words, why not pretend as if you did not see it? Remember God in Heaven is watching. Be careful

2 Likes

Re: The Tree Of Life, Cedars Of God & Other Famous Trees In The World (Pictures) by Rickywardell332: 12:51pm On Jun 23, 2021
Nature a beauty. If you need land in Rivers state umuechem close to igwrita I have 2plots for sell. 09079423938
Re: The Tree Of Life, Cedars Of God & Other Famous Trees In The World (Pictures) by Goalnaldo(m): 12:52pm On Jun 23, 2021
Yeah bible students like us remember the cedars of Lebanon. Gideon's Last son used it to curse the shechemites cool
Re: The Tree Of Life, Cedars Of God & Other Famous Trees In The World (Pictures) by vanvino(m): 12:57pm On Jun 23, 2021
Oluwasaeon:

Why will he? When your goods is salling do you get tired of taking it to the market? I compare this current Nigeria to Medieval period (Middle ages) in Europe. A period of disarray, life was short and poor. Religious themes was everything. Reason and Science was discarded, scientist were prosecuted for fact and truth that will bring development and growth why? because everything was God by church fathers, many evil were commited in this period. Lets hope this era soon cross over to rationality and science so we can experience progress and better lives. God never stop blessing us, infact His Second blessings to us is our Brain to think for ourselves, its just those in authority taking advantage of our gullibility, like FA taking advantage of your love for football so VAR can decide anything and call it law, but what are you getting as fans? 90min emotional satisfaction or pain for your money. Karl Marx: Religion is Opium of the masses
Re: The Tree Of Life, Cedars Of God & Other Famous Trees In The World (Pictures) by sylve11: 1:02pm On Jun 23, 2021
OBALOLA55:
MYND44 LALASTICLALA DOMINIQUE SEUN OAM4J. angry

for what? undecided cool
Re: The Tree Of Life, Cedars Of God & Other Famous Trees In The World (Pictures) by AngelicBeing: 1:16pm On Jun 23, 2021
Righteousness2:
Interesting trees!

Your messages are like sword to the unsaved but a blessing to the redeemed, l can see and imagine Reaper Angels of redemption clapping for you before the presence of God Almighty for the great work you are doing, Satan the bastard and his agents are angry but they are stupid and can't touch you because you are enveloped with the fire of the Holy Ghost cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Tree Of Life, Cedars Of God & Other Famous Trees In The World (Pictures) by Reference(m): 1:26pm On Jun 23, 2021
There used to be another tree in that collection of California forestry that was illustrated in books I grew up with as a kid. So huge was the tree that its main trunk split close to the ground could accommodate a car driving between it. I can never forget those images all the days of my life. Dunno whether it has been lost to the frequent forest fires in those parts all these years.
Re: The Tree Of Life, Cedars Of God & Other Famous Trees In The World (Pictures) by moneyissweet(m): 1:26pm On Jun 23, 2021
Powerless tree.

Try sandalwood and see wonders

princepee:
Op where is anunu ebe tree? You have to research on that too it's historical
Re: The Tree Of Life, Cedars Of God & Other Famous Trees In The World (Pictures) by Westernequinox: 1:28pm On Jun 23, 2021
[quote author=Oluwasaeon post=102925780]
Don't you ever get tired?[we no dey tire]
Re: The Tree Of Life, Cedars Of God & Other Famous Trees In The World (Pictures) by KingAzari: 1:37pm On Jun 23, 2021
ChiefSosa:

Every time I see that moniker on any post, I just...

1 Like

Re: The Tree Of Life, Cedars Of God & Other Famous Trees In The World (Pictures) by APOSTLECHUMA: 1:39pm On Jun 23, 2021
WAiT OH, SO UP TILL NOW PEOPLE STILL BELIEVE THAT THE TREE OF LIFE IN THE GARDEN OF EDEN WAS A LITERAL TREE ? PLEASE BELOVED FRIENDS, BIBLE IS A BOOK OF PARABLES AND TREES WERE USED ALL THROUGH THE BIBLE AS SYMBOLS OF HUMAN BEINGS. IN MATTHEW 3: 8-10, WHEN JOHN THE BAPTIST WAS IN THE WILDERNESS CRYING THAT THE AXE WAS ON THE ROOT OF EVERY TREE, THAT EVERY TREE THAT DIDNT BEAR GOOD FRUITS WAS GOING TO BE CUT DOWN AND THROWN INTO FIRE, HE WASNT REFERING TO MANGO TREES ETC BUT HUMAN BEINGS, WHILE USING TREES TO SYMBOLISE US. THE TREE OF LIFE WAS FIGURATIVELY USED TO SYMBOLISE THE ONLY PERSON OF LIFE THAT CAN GIVE ETERNAL LIFE TO HUMANITY AND 1 JOHN 5: 11-12 SAID "AND THIS IS THE RECORD THAT GOD HAS GIVEN US ETERNAL LIFE AND THIS ETERNAL LIFE IS ONLY FOUND IN CHRIST. BIBLE IS NOT CONTRADICTORY BUT WAS WRITTEN IN SUCH A WAY THAT IT COULD BE HIDDEN TO THE CANALLY MINDED. THE TREE OF LIFE THEREFORE, WAS ONLY A PARABLE OF THE ONLY PERSON OF ETERNAL LIFE (CHRIST) AS NO PHYSICAL TREE CAN GIVE ETERNAL LIFE AND BESIDE THAT, IT WILL CONTRACT THE RECORD THAT ETERNAL LIFE IS ONLY FOUND IN CHRIST. GOOD KNOWLEDGE OF THIS, WILL HELP US TO UNDERSTAND THE ORIGINAL SIN. BY THAT I MEAN THE ACTUAL SIN THAT TOOK PLACE IN EDEN. WAS IT ACTUALLY FRUIT THAT THEY ATE OR WAS IT SOMETHING BEYOND THAT THAT HAD TO DO WITH PROCREATION AND WE WERE TOLD THAT IN PARABOL FORM ? ALSO KNOWING THAT THE SERPENT IN ITS ORIGINAL FORM WASNT A SNAKE BUT THE CLOSETH ANIMAL TO THE HUMAN RACE, TO THE POINT THAT IT COULD TALK AND REASON AND ALSO MEET A WOMAN AND PRODUCE A COMPLETE HUMAN BEING, WILL HELP US TO UNDERSTAND WHAT TOOK PLACE THERE. THE SERPENT HAD A SEED AFTER EATING THAT FRUIT WITH EVE AND SEED IN THE BIBLE REPRESENTS PROSPERITY AND TO HAVE CHILDREN,NO BODY EATS PAW PAW. WE ARE IN THE ENDTIME, A TIME THAT GOD PROMISED TO REVEAL THE ENTIRE SECRETS CONTAINED IN HIS HOLY WORD AND I AM GLAD TO INFORM ALL THAT BY THE GRACE OF GOD WHO GAVE US A SPECIAL MINISTRY IN THIS ENDTIME, THAT THERE IS NO MORE A HIDDEN MYSTERY IN GOD'S WORK. ARE YOU CONFUSED ABOUT ANY THING, LIKE WHY GOD THOUGH BEING OMNISCIENCE KNEW THAT THE FALL WAS GOING TO TAKE PLACE AND THOUGH BEING OMNIPOTENT HAD THE POWER TO STOP IT BUT DID NOT ? WILL BE GLAD TO SHARE THE TRUTH WITH YOU. cfountainoftruth@gmail.com
Re: The Tree Of Life, Cedars Of God & Other Famous Trees In The World (Pictures) by PotatoSalad(m): 2:00pm On Jun 23, 2021
ChiefSosa:

Cc. Jeromejnr oya attack this guy too.
If I say there's nothing Christlike about Righteousness comments, you'll jump into whataboutery.
Like I said, Seun and his mods won't see the nuisance the man-child constitutes here cos they're only after traffic and more ad revenue.

1 Like

Re: The Tree Of Life, Cedars Of God & Other Famous Trees In The World (Pictures) by Jeromejnr(m): 2:03pm On Jun 23, 2021
PotatoSalad:

Cc. Jeromejnr oya attack this guy too.
If I say there's nothing Christlike about Righteousness comments, you'll jump into whataboutery.
Like I said, Seun and his mods won't see the nuisance the man-child constitutes here cos they're only after traffic and more ad revenue.

I attacked him already.

What do you know about being Chrsitlike.

The disciples reported some people to Jesus that they were preaching and casting out devil's but these people don't follow them.

What did Jesus say?

Leave them to continue. Anyone who is not against us is with us.

Most of you who form you know, never even preach the gospel. But love to talk down on others making efforts.

And you are talking Christ like.

1 Like

Re: The Tree Of Life, Cedars Of God & Other Famous Trees In The World (Pictures) by Tribeofjudea: 2:06pm On Jun 23, 2021
ChiefSosa:

My brother,he his doing the right thing.

1 Like

Re: The Tree Of Life, Cedars Of God & Other Famous Trees In The World (Pictures) by PotatoSalad(m): 2:08pm On Jun 23, 2021
Jeromejnr:

I attacked him already.

What do you know about being Chrsitlike.

The disciples reported some people to Jesus that they were preaching and casting out devil's but these people don't follow them.

What did Jesus say?

Leave them to continue. Anyone who is not against us is with us.

Most of you who form you know, never even preach the gospel. But love to talk down on others making efforts.

And you are talking Christ like.

These alleged Christians and their whataboutery.
When you have no proof to back your stupid claims, you tend to attack the life of the person you're arguing with.
Man up and face the topic, not me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2015/2016 IMSU Admission On Official JAMB Cut Off Mark And Departmental Marks / This Is How I Iron My Clothes In Ogwashi Uku / My First April Fool By My Female Lecturer Today!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.