Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Police Show The Arms, Charms, Flags, Cloths Recovered fom Arrested IPOB Members - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Show The Arms, Charms, Flags, Cloths Recovered fom Arrested IPOB Members (44354 Views)

Udebuan Sage Chibueze: Items Recovered From Arrested IPOB Commander (Photos) / Police Recover Arms, Charms From Yoruba Nation Lagos Rally Protesters (Photo) / Arrested IPOB Women Regain Their Freedom In Owerri. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Show The Arms, Charms, Flags, Cloths Recovered fom Arrested IPOB Members by mountmoriah(m): 10:40am On Jun 21, 2021
Re: Police Show The Arms, Charms, Flags, Cloths Recovered fom Arrested IPOB Members by Nwaezeudo: 10:41am On Jun 21, 2021
You charlatans in security uniforms should keep on deceiving yourselves. Tell this claptrap to your teeming zombies and to the marines!

Ndi mgbu!

2 Likes

Re: Police Show The Arms, Charms, Flags, Cloths Recovered fom Arrested IPOB Members by nomenclature(m): 10:41am On Jun 21, 2021
Including your book harem and bandit uncles
BlowYourMind:
Kill all criminals

2 Likes

Re: Police Show The Arms, Charms, Flags, Cloths Recovered fom Arrested IPOB Members by GeneralPula: 10:42am On Jun 21, 2021
2 things do change human instinct fastly :

A human with Gun
A human with Money..

Don’t compare Igbos of when they have no gun to when they now use gun..

Dem com be Yeeboz again. Igbos wey get envy for body pass anything..

No way wey dem no go dey commit crimes cuz they’ve said it that it’s either Biafra or death..
Re: Police Show The Arms, Charms, Flags, Cloths Recovered fom Arrested IPOB Members by SVC6000: 10:42am On Jun 21, 2021
We're been ruled by devil's.... Buharimustgo
Re: Police Show The Arms, Charms, Flags, Cloths Recovered fom Arrested IPOB Members by Nobody: 10:42am On Jun 21, 2021
I wish the Igbos get their Biafra ASAP. I'm already eyeing some developers' mansions here in SW that I would like to inherit as soon as dem japaa. I'm becoming a real Estate Agent soon grin

1 Like

Re: Police Show The Arms, Charms, Flags, Cloths Recovered fom Arrested IPOB Members by Lazenby007(m): 10:42am On Jun 21, 2021
Na lie!

1 Like

Re: Police Show The Arms, Charms, Flags, Cloths Recovered fom Arrested IPOB Members by dmostcheerful(f): 10:43am On Jun 21, 2021
They don't want to show the arrested member.
To avoid what happened last when they arrested an oil tycon.
NPF, keep deceiving yourself.
Be arresting innocent citizens.
You can't arrest them when they come to burn down your station, you wait a week later go to the street and pickup innocent passerby that refuse to bribe you.
Failed force.
Tufia, spits on your face

2 Likes

Re: Police Show The Arms, Charms, Flags, Cloths Recovered fom Arrested IPOB Members by hush15: 10:43am On Jun 21, 2021
infoxpress:
Police shows off Arms, charms, communication devices, branded clothes, flags, and other items recovered from arrested IPOB members

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQWje24DoJu/?utm_medium=copy_link

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfjX7yLurVY

Good but let's ask ourselves this honest question:

Look at the pictures of bandits surrendering their weapons and look at the picture in this post and ask our selves, which has more weapons!
Re: Police Show The Arms, Charms, Flags, Cloths Recovered fom Arrested IPOB Members by Nuelito: 10:43am On Jun 21, 2021
Smh
Re: Police Show The Arms, Charms, Flags, Cloths Recovered fom Arrested IPOB Members by GualaGuala(m): 10:44am On Jun 21, 2021
Lies as una kill innocent people and tagged them unknown gun men.......#biafra all the way
Re: Police Show The Arms, Charms, Flags, Cloths Recovered fom Arrested IPOB Members by NGArmyTerrorist: 10:44am On Jun 21, 2021
[s]
infoxpress:
Police shows off Arms, charms, communication devices, branded clothes, flags, and other items recovered from arrested IPOB members

Watch video here

[/s] grin Not buying it, today is Monday! You can make up useless stories for your masters. Ipob I know had never ever been arrested not even one of their members. Innocent people were arrested and IGP terrorist in Abuja is requesting for one million naira for the release of each person.

Re: Police Show The Arms, Charms, Flags, Cloths Recovered fom Arrested IPOB Members by onuman: 10:44am On Jun 21, 2021
Simplyleo:
I disagree with this report.

They innocent and armless citizens going about their businesses and preaching the gospel.

**After sighting displayed arms**

Sorry,

They are only out to defend themselves against the fulani herdsmen.

Keep deceiving yourselves. cheesy
Keep on deceiving yourself with Police that invents stories.

1 Like

Re: Police Show The Arms, Charms, Flags, Cloths Recovered fom Arrested IPOB Members by Gambit23: 10:47am On Jun 21, 2021
BlowYourMind:
Kill all criminals

Are fulani bandit herdsmen criminals?
Re: Police Show The Arms, Charms, Flags, Cloths Recovered fom Arrested IPOB Members by SimplyShit: 10:48am On Jun 21, 2021
Simplyleo:
I disagree with this report.

They innocent and armless citizens going about their businesses and preaching the gospel.

**After sighting displayed arms**

Sorry,

They are only out to defend themselves against the fulani herdsmen.

Keep deceiving yourselves. cheesy

Hungry man. Go and eat. Igbos don't know you ever existed

Certified zombieee

1 Like

Re: Police Show The Arms, Charms, Flags, Cloths Recovered fom Arrested IPOB Members by SenecaTheYonger: 10:48am On Jun 21, 2021
Lol you guys remembered all those arms that they siezed at the port around 2017 and people were wondering what they were going to be used for. Turns out politicians import these things as a means of destabilization
Re: Police Show The Arms, Charms, Flags, Cloths Recovered fom Arrested IPOB Members by olowo1930: 10:48am On Jun 21, 2021
I discarded this news, how were they recovered and how many were killed. I think police are trying to tell Nigerians that they are doing their work but people are living in fear to survive

1 Like

Re: Police Show The Arms, Charms, Flags, Cloths Recovered fom Arrested IPOB Members by SimplyShit: 10:49am On Jun 21, 2021
onuman:

Keep on deceiving yourself with Police that invents stories.

Don't mind the ediot. He goes about NL scouting for Igbo related news.

Jobless mofo

2 Likes

Re: Police Show The Arms, Charms, Flags, Cloths Recovered fom Arrested IPOB Members by Gambit23: 10:50am On Jun 21, 2021
SimplyFacts:
I wish the Igbos get their Biafra ASAP. I'm already eyeing some developers' mansions here in SW that I would like to inherit as soon as dem japaa. I'm becoming a real Estate Agent soon grin

Afonja, No one will lose any property wen biafra emerges
Re: Police Show The Arms, Charms, Flags, Cloths Recovered fom Arrested IPOB Members by Confirmedzombie: 10:52am On Jun 21, 2021
Police pls show no mercy. Eliminate them immediately.

Throw them inside river
Re: Police Show The Arms, Charms, Flags, Cloths Recovered fom Arrested IPOB Members by Bahamas95(m): 10:54am On Jun 21, 2021
Na IPOB mata dem dey carry for head like gele.

They won't use same energy to go after herdsmen, bandits and Bokoharam ravaging the North.

1 Like

Re: Police Show The Arms, Charms, Flags, Cloths Recovered fom Arrested IPOB Members by Simplythebest: 10:54am On Jun 21, 2021
Believe Nigeria police at ur own risk. What an unfortunate country
Re: Police Show The Arms, Charms, Flags, Cloths Recovered fom Arrested IPOB Members by pacespot(m): 10:54am On Jun 21, 2021
BlowYourMind:
Kill all criminals

Including those in public offices
Re: Police Show The Arms, Charms, Flags, Cloths Recovered fom Arrested IPOB Members by Quaddafi29: 10:56am On Jun 21, 2021
Nollywood movie. We are seeing how innocent Igbo boys are being taken to and made to pay N1m before being released.
Re: Police Show The Arms, Charms, Flags, Cloths Recovered fom Arrested IPOB Members by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 10:56am On Jun 21, 2021
AntiBMC:
Stories from the stables of Futa Jalon mountain. With all these "effectiveness", iswap nd other terrorists in the North still use them for target practice.
Re: Police Show The Arms, Charms, Flags, Cloths Recovered fom Arrested IPOB Members by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:56am On Jun 21, 2021
Hope this were trully recovered, this police is full of lies ....but they will never show the ones recovered from Boko haram
Re: Police Show The Arms, Charms, Flags, Cloths Recovered fom Arrested IPOB Members by Almaigaa: 10:57am On Jun 21, 2021
Nice one.
Our Galant Soldiers should continue to use IPOB TERRORIST, Unknown Gunmen, ESN and their SYMPATHISERS for TARGET PRACTICE. grin grin grin grin

Re: Police Show The Arms, Charms, Flags, Cloths Recovered fom Arrested IPOB Members by colestephan86: 10:57am On Jun 21, 2021
infoxpress:

Watch video here

Two adages
No rest for the bird and the rope on which it stands on

Let a man walks and urinate and a woman walks and urinate, we all will see who has more urine on their body.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

National Assembly Elections: APC Sweeps Senate / Ministers Will Be Appointed In September - Buhari / Glencore Used Private Jets To Move Bribe Money For Nigerian Officials, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.