Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,016 members, 7,953,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:29 AM

Airpeace Ready To Establish Maintenance And Operational base In Anambra(photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Airpeace Ready To Establish Maintenance And Operational base In Anambra(photos) (28297 Views)

Meet Nwando Phina Okpaleke The Airpeace Pilot Who Landed An Airplane In Anambra / Airpeace: Onyema On Board As Flight Attendant In Training (Video, Photo) / The Interchange Julius Beger Is Constructing In Obosi, Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Airpeace Ready To Establish Maintenance And Operational base In Anambra(photos) by oloyedewaris(m): 10:22am On Jun 21, 2021
This Anambra guy no go let us hear word
Re: Airpeace Ready To Establish Maintenance And Operational base In Anambra(photos) by hmohammed(m): 10:23am On Jun 21, 2021
prince3009:

If the Hausa comments on Google play store about a harmless app simply because they hate Igbos are reflective of an Hausa/Fulani mind, then it is very unfortunate.

Are you just realizing that there is no difference between a Fulani and an Igbo man? You guys are same man. Very unfortunate people
Re: Airpeace Ready To Establish Maintenance And Operational base In Anambra(photos) by Fuckthamods: 10:24am On Jun 21, 2021
big7:
Igbo blood... Everybody Don wise now, everybody stylishly and systematically taking his major business strong hold back home.

Igbos were nationalist, but we got to realize e be like say na only we dey carry settle and grow where you meet yourself alone. Now we have realized and taking as much as we can back home..

My advice to any igbo man still doing business out there, continue running your business but take the large chunk of your stock back to the Eastern region cos soon everywhere go soon burst and that the only safest place to protect all you've laboured for in years.

Keep the remnant with you in whatsoever location you find yourself. Let me explain

If you have a shop you running down North, never you build a house over there if you haven't yet thou, rather keep renting up and build back home and continue your business there,should in case they run mad as normal or the day Nigeria explodes all you got to do is close that damn shop pack your bag and never look back. What will be lost won't be compared to what you've achieved back home. Get back home and continue life and not starting life all over again.. If you have excessive to build more than one, start situating them all over the Eastern States. Build as much as you can and lease them out. Same logic applies to all other sort of investments, have minimal investment out there should in case you need to leave them and go.

Same applies to all other region too. "We igbo we grow alaigbo"
All have been saying!!!
If i get 10 billion from oustide my region 9.9billion is going to my region. The leftover i will be using to manage myself in the region i find myself in..
Reminds me of a billionaire family friend.. His house in lagos is so magnificent but his house in the east is times 100 magnificent.. Recently he's been building hotels and investing massively all over the east. The only thing in lagos is just his magnificent house and his truck head business. Sadly my dad is the opposite and i hate him for that.. Many lands and houses in Lagos but few back home.

8 Likes

Re: Airpeace Ready To Establish Maintenance And Operational base In Anambra(photos) by Nobody: 10:26am On Jun 21, 2021
This man is busy deceiving himself trying to look good here, while he has a case hanging over his neck in the US. Fooli.shness. A rogue and scammer in the US, a businessman robbing hands with politicians in Nigeria.
Re: Airpeace Ready To Establish Maintenance And Operational base In Anambra(photos) by imaxdocuments: 10:28am On Jun 21, 2021
Anambra leads

2 Likes

Re: Airpeace Ready To Establish Maintenance And Operational base In Anambra(photos) by onuman: 10:31am On Jun 21, 2021
triple996:
9ice
Bt beware of esn
Dem de vex now woo
Dem fit burn an woo grin

BETWEEN THEIR ESN AND YOUR BOKO HARAM

ESN is not same as your Boko Haram fighters who want Nigeria to be governed with Islamic Sharia criminal laws, the same laws your Buhari vowed to fight for to be used in all the states of Nigeria; same sharia criminal laws adopted by the political and religious leaders of the 12 sharia states in northern Nigeria.

ESN is out to stop the encroachment of your Fulani herdsmen with their religion of sharia criminal laws into Igbo land.

6 Likes

Re: Airpeace Ready To Establish Maintenance And Operational base In Anambra(photos) by Nobody: 10:33am On Jun 21, 2021
Fuckthamods:

All have been saying!!!
If i get 10 billion from oustide my region 9.9billion is going to my region. The leftover i will be using to manage myself in the region i find myself in..
Reminds me of a billionaire family friend.. His house in lagos is so magnificent but his house in the east is times 100 magnificent.. Recently he's been building hotels and investing massively all over the east. The only thing in lagos is just his magnificent house and his truck head business. Sadly my dad is the opposite and i hate him for that.. Many lands and houses in Lagos but few back home.
Your dad is wiser. He invests where he made his money. He understands the place. If he had invested like you are advising now, probably, you won't be where you are today. Say no to tribalism.
Re: Airpeace Ready To Establish Maintenance And Operational base In Anambra(photos) by Nobody: 10:41am On Jun 21, 2021
big7:
Igbo blood... Everybody Don wise now, everybody stylishly and systematically taking his major business strong hold back home.

Igbos were nationalist, but we got to realize e be like say na only we dey carry settle and grow where you meet yourself alone. Now we have realized and taking as much as we can back home..

My advice to any igbo man still doing business out there, continue running your business but take the large chunk of your stock back to the Eastern region cos soon everywhere go soon burst and that the only safest place to protect all you've laboured for in years.

Keep the remnant with you in whatsoever location you find yourself. Let me explain

If you have a shop you running down North, never you build a house over there if you haven't yet thou, rather keep renting up and build back home and continue your business there,should in case they run mad as normal or the day Nigeria explodes all you got to do is close that damn shop pack your bag and never look back. What will be lost won't be compared to what you've achieved back home. Get back home and continue life and not starting life all over again.. If you have excessive to build more than one, start situating them all over the Eastern States. Build as much as you can and lease them out. Same logic applies to all other sort of investments, have minimal investment out there should in case you need to leave them and go.

Same applies to all other region too. "We igbo we grow alaigbo"

Rent abroad and build at home.

7 Likes

Re: Airpeace Ready To Establish Maintenance And Operational base In Anambra(photos) by Princedapace(m): 10:41am On Jun 21, 2021
actrinity:

that's my fear too. FG, directly and systematically, is anti-Igbo.
the airport, having the second longest runaway (two at that matter, meaning planes can land at both sides of the 3.7km runaway) in the country, after Lagos, merited int'l status. The runaway is longer than Sokoto, Abuja, Kano, which are all int'l. with the maintenance hanger and aviation fuel depot, the airport will open up Nigeria's aviation industry in general. But fg as usual, will think of it as igboland development, instead of national development.
Let's just pray they have a rethink this time around.

they wont have any rethink bro. Their is extreme fear of igbo development in Nigeria o. The worse is under Buhari, forget it.

6 Likes

Re: Airpeace Ready To Establish Maintenance And Operational base In Anambra(photos) by fuck419: 10:42am On Jun 21, 2021
triple996:
9ice
Bt beware of esn
Dem de vex now woo
Dem fit burn an woo grin

Do you know the meaning of ESN?
They were established with right objectives and that's what they represent. They don't destroy, they protect lives and properties.

Thank you

5 Likes

Re: Airpeace Ready To Establish Maintenance And Operational base In Anambra(photos) by KingOfAmebo(m): 10:42am On Jun 21, 2021
esnbrutality:
Do you have light in your house??

The roads to your house are they ok??

Are you "happy in a country that extrajudicial killings are rampant"?

Are you ok with Fulani killing your people....

Then enjoy your Nigeria....

I am not that is why i want Biafra! wink wink wink wink

Is it not this same Nigeria this Anambra man built his business empire from scratch to the point of acquiring airplanes like wristwatches?

His Nigeria is different from the Nigeria you think of, His Nigeria is working for him cuz he made it work for him.

Plus he is an igbo man just like you, he is in the league of successful people in Nigeria produced by the Nigerian spirit, you can't be a member of that league if all you do his complain everyday about everything.

His Nigeria is definitely different from the one you talked about up there, purge that Nigeria out of your consciousness and see a dramatic change in your life.

Re: Airpeace Ready To Establish Maintenance And Operational base In Anambra(photos) by Racoon(m): 10:47am On Jun 21, 2021
kettykin:
This is the best news so far from the east this week and aside the apology from iroko guy ,i can take home as a picture that speaks about the future of the east.

The igbo nation is growing 99% through individual effort , 1%state effort and 0% through federal governemnt efforts, the airport is state effort , the airlines are individual efforts while the people patronage will be all that will be needed to drive the airport to 100% selfmade, the federal Government contributed 0% effort to this new industry.

I pray and wish we get to the level where the overall growth of the economy of the east will have 0% federal contribution, 1% state contribution and 99% individual igbo economic power house contributions
Proudly onye dot and 5%ter.Ka Chineke mezie okwu'a.

2 Likes

Re: Airpeace Ready To Establish Maintenance And Operational base In Anambra(photos) by Boudiccao: 10:53am On Jun 21, 2021
triple996:
9ice
Bt beware of esn
Dem de vex now woo
Dem fit burn an woo grin

ESN is not Bokoharam and Fulani herdsmen. They know their limits and their enemies. Now get your useless Igbophobia self out of here.
Re: Airpeace Ready To Establish Maintenance And Operational base In Anambra(photos) by candidbabe(f): 10:54am On Jun 21, 2021
Wow wow wow
This is good news
Anambra adigo mma
Ekele diri chukwu okike abiama.

4 Likes

Re: Airpeace Ready To Establish Maintenance And Operational base In Anambra(photos) by Boudiccao: 11:01am On Jun 21, 2021
KingOfAmebo:

Is it not this same Nigeria this Anambra man built his business empire from scratch to the point of acquiring airplanes like wristwatches?

His Nigeria is different from the Nigeria you think of, His Nigeria is working for him cuz he made it work for him.

Plus he is an igbo man just like you, he is in the league of successful people in Nigeria produced by the Nigerian spirit, you can't be a member of that league if all you do his complain everyday about everything.

His Nigeria is definitely different from the one you talked about up there, purge that Nigeria out of your consciousness and see a dramatic change in your life.

Bullshit. So because some Igbos made money in Nigeria then the rest of the Igbos should continue to suffer and smile in a Nation that is not working. A nation where's the ordinary igbo man is regarded as a soft target. Did you hear of the promising Igbo doctor killed in Niger state over the weekend?
Igbos will not be victims of the capitalism tendencies of a few igbo business men.
Every reasonable Igbo right now is relocating a part of their business and company back to the East. Any Igbo building outside of Igboland and gets caught up in the impending doom has himself to blame.

8 Likes

Re: Airpeace Ready To Establish Maintenance And Operational base In Anambra(photos) by LightUpWithKemi: 11:01am On Jun 21, 2021
Laudable. I am doing my bit too, kindly support me. Thanks.
Re: Airpeace Ready To Establish Maintenance And Operational base In Anambra(photos) by GeneralPula: 11:06am On Jun 21, 2021
wpadmin:
Restructure Nigeria. Let every state be on its own and watch Nigeria grow at a wonderful pace

Is every state not on its own now?
Re: Airpeace Ready To Establish Maintenance And Operational base In Anambra(photos) by ariesbull: 11:08am On Jun 21, 2021
hmohammed:

If the Igbo comments are read on nairaland are reflective of an igbo mind, then it is very unfortunate.
if the Hausa Muslim mind is reflective of what is seen on nairaland ...then it's unfortunate

I don't know why you have a problem with group economics

1 Like

Re: Airpeace Ready To Establish Maintenance And Operational base In Anambra(photos) by big7: 11:13am On Jun 21, 2021
Fuckthamods:

All have been saying!!!

Since you get that now, you can start educating him and reorienting him on the disadvantages of his current actions and moves and why changing and taking 70% of what he's got back home is of utmost importance. He could yield you never know

2 Likes

Re: Airpeace Ready To Establish Maintenance And Operational base In Anambra(photos) by ariesbull: 11:17am On Jun 21, 2021
Fuckthamods:

All have been saying!!!

Talk senses to your dad....smart investors plough their profits home from Chinese to Jews

Smart if Ibo do that ....your dad should be smart

2 Likes

Re: Airpeace Ready To Establish Maintenance And Operational base In Anambra(photos) by Fuckthamods: 11:22am On Jun 21, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

Your dad is wiser. He invests where he made his money. He understands the place. If he had invested like you are advising now, probably, you won't be where you are today. Say no to tribalism.
No he isn't wise... There's no place like home. Igbos are not appreciated, their regions are neglected while important infrastructures are situated in Lagos kano and Abuja. So many have to move to those places in order for business to strive and you expect them to keep burying their profits in the lands FG already pampers while home remains underdeveloped. It's pure stupidy.. A country where fulani and yorubas boasts that igbo can never be president is never safe for igbos. The only safe place for us eventually is home and we have to build it beautifully.

6 Likes

Re: Airpeace Ready To Establish Maintenance And Operational base In Anambra(photos) by wpadmin: 11:37am On Jun 21, 2021
GeneralPula:

Is every state not on its own now?

Nah. What i mean by states being on their own os them controlling their resources.

If you want to mine gold in Nassarawa or Zamfara, you must get approval from the Federal government. Most times, this approval even takes a long period.

The Federal Government should allow states create their own state police.

The Federal government has no business with schools, roads, ports in any state.

Each state should hustle for money by any means and pay a percentage to the federal government. The Federal government will then use this percentage from each state to pay the Army, the Police, Customs and the Senate.

That is what is practiced in America. That is what is partially practiced in Canada and Dubai.

Imagine the president telling you that they are in charge of releasing funds for projects in local government yet he is complaining that local governments are not functioning.

How can local governments function when it is not the states that allocate funds for them.

6 Likes

Re: Airpeace Ready To Establish Maintenance And Operational base In Anambra(photos) by wasol: 11:45am On Jun 21, 2021
post=102925957:
Airpeace after taken delivery of the third of 13 brand new E195-E2 aircraft ordered by Air Peace, the CEO had press conference to inform public that Airpeace is now ready to establish maintenance and operational base, as he promise his people during inspecting Anambra airport , Anambra state government has given him area within the new airport city for his project

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWJGynSmVRs

UNMASKING THE GLOBAL PANDEMIC CORONA VIRUS (COVID-19)

COROMYSTERY NOW AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD AND VIEWS...
Early in the year 2020, the whole world wake up to a devastating outbreak of a pandemic known as CORONA VIRUS. The nations are still in fears, many millions are still at risk, (if they won't change) just as the deaths across the globe keep soaring high at different locations in various period of times. But have you wondered why this Corona virus also known as COVID-19, ravaged so many nations, could it be from the devil, or is it man made?... Or could it be a message God is passing to the world?... Have you wondered why it appears like God have been silent over the whole scene?... Sorry, He is actually not silent and you can hear His position and details as He addresses all nations and mankind through this short movie, 'COROMYSTERY', from the stable of The Good-Shepherd's Missionaries' Field.
Watch, learn and adjust your ways and please, show love and do the evangelism of telling others about it until it cuts across the horizon...

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SHARE.
Thanks again and God bless you...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0IvSyciZEY
Re: Airpeace Ready To Establish Maintenance And Operational base In Anambra(photos) by FreeIgbos: 12:02pm On Jun 21, 2021
Furious1:
are you serious?
If it's true then it's just Economic sabotage from the FG. Too bad, make sure you're right cus this is huge

What he said is fact, it actually happened!
The federal government has been very oppressive to Igbos since the war ended in 1970. Britain told them to sell a dummy to the public called "No victor, no vanquished" but in reality they believed there was a victor and there was a vanquished (Igbos). The federal government refused to sight a single agency, parastatel or national asset in the SE, but all other regions have several. Yet even when Igbos want to do projects in their region, with their own money o, the same federal government will sabotage it out of wickedness.

These wicked fools lamenting that Igbo masses want to scatter Nigeria and create Biafra forgot they were the ones that have been fighting and humiliating Igbos since 1970 and what we are doing is only a fight back to save ourselves from total destruction.

They have been playing politics with Onitsha Port since, same with AIIA Enugu and many others. Edo state is building a sea port at gele gele despite not being a coastal state but let Abia state try same even though they have similar geography/watershed to Edo state and see how the same federal government will either sabotage it directly or instigate the minorities to do so.

Nigeria is a vampire state feeding on Igbo blood!

2 Likes

Re: Airpeace Ready To Establish Maintenance And Operational base In Anambra(photos) by afube: 12:07pm On Jun 21, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Aku ruo ulo

for sure and confirmed...................awka millennium city plots is going fast, I believe they have stopped selling at the previously advertised prices. Managed to get a 10,000 square feet plot just before they halted sales.,guys liquidate assets in Lagos and Abuja and face home, diaspora should invest as soon as possible.........hopefully there will be a phase 2 development.

1 Like

Re: Airpeace Ready To Establish Maintenance And Operational base In Anambra(photos) by Fahdiga1: 12:11pm On Jun 21, 2021
afube:

for sure and confirmed...................awka millennium city plots is going fast, I believe they have stopped selling at the previously advertised prices. Managed to get a 10,000 square feet plot just before they halted sales.,guys liquidate assets in Lagos and Abuja and face home, diaspora should invest as soon as possible.........hopefully there will be a phase 2 development.
That's nice

1 Like

Re: Airpeace Ready To Establish Maintenance And Operational base In Anambra(photos) by IGBOSON1: 12:24pm On Jun 21, 2021
actrinity:

that's my fear too. FG, directly and systematically, is anti-Igbo.
the airport, having the second longest runaway (two at that matter, meaning planes can land at both sides of the 3.7km runaway) in the country, after Lagos, merited int'l status. The runaway is longer than Sokoto, Abuja, Kano, which are all int'l. with the maintenance hanger and aviation fuel depot, the airport will open up Nigeria's aviation industry in general. But fg as usual, will think of it as igboland development, instead of national development.
Let's just pray they have a rethink this time around.

My sentiments also!

I’m always happy to hear of developmental strides in Igboland, but always guarded in my jubilation when said development has to get approval from Abuja! We can all see how Abuja is reacting to the oil producing status of Anambra....giving coordinates to a foreign coy to exploit oil in Delta, while their area of operations include Anambra! Thereby cheating the state!

1 Like

Re: Airpeace Ready To Establish Maintenance And Operational base In Anambra(photos) by esnbrutality: 12:32pm On Jun 21, 2021
You are living an illusion...i beg that you go to the areas you only visit during elections and see if they wont remove your head.

People are complaining ...and why i am really pissed is that my dependents are increasing even though they are not touts that are celebrated.

Why will Oluomo whose past-time is collecting money from "honest bus owners" be celebrated when academically excelling students will be kept in the unemployment market??

Is that the Nigeria of your dreams??

The IGBO men that own those aircraft ...have been nurturing and arranging their dreams outside the ambient s of Nigerian foolishness. I want to ask you this question...if the Air Peace man is actually Pioneering the industry as a private citizen...what about the AIR NIGERIA PROJECT ...that gulped a whooping #2billion Naira for Logo and Fanfare!...and you tell me that the nation works....

Please ..please dont market a BAD product....and moreover i am Not IGBO.

Thank You!

KingOfAmebo:

1 Like

Re: Airpeace Ready To Establish Maintenance And Operational base In Anambra(photos) by KingOfAmebo(m): 12:41pm On Jun 21, 2021
Boudiccao:

Bullshit. So because some Igbos made money in Nigeria then the rest of the Igbos should continue to suffer and smile in a Nation that is not working. A nation where's the ordinary igbo man is regarded as a soft target. Did you hear of the promising Igbo doctor killed in Niger state over the weekend?
Igbos will not be victims of the capitalism tendencies of a few igbo business men.
Every reasonable Igbo right now is relocating a part of their business and company back to the East. Any Igbo building outside of Igboland and gets caught up in the impending doom has himself to blame.

Name one country in the world where the rich are more than the poor?

Name one country in the world where there is no poverty?

You all lament as if na only Nigeria poverty dey, in every country there are major tribes and lesser tribes, you should be grateful you are one of the major tribes in Nigeria.

In every country there are a group of people who will spend the rest of their lives complaining about everything yet nothing will change and you are one of those people living in Nigeria.

Nigeria is bigger than any tribe or region, kiss the truth and find peace.

The best you can do is come on social media and complain for eternity, you will NEVER get biafraland.

If you like go and protest in front of United Nations (UN) headquarters like Nnamdi Kanu did in the past, UN will continue to ignore your agitation because UN believes in a United Nigeria.

If you like destroy government property in your region, na you go still hustle sell spare parts pay the tax wey government go take build another one.

Re: Airpeace Ready To Establish Maintenance And Operational base In Anambra(photos) by Boudiccao: 12:46pm On Jun 21, 2021
KingOfAmebo:

Name one country in the world where the rich are more than the poor?

Name one country in the world where there is no poverty?

You all lament as if na only Nigeria poverty dey, in every country there are major tribes and lesser tribes, you should be grateful you are one of the major tribes in Nigeria.

In every country there are a group of people who will spend the rest of their lives complaining about everything yet nothing will change and you are one of those people living in Nigeria.

Nigeria is bigger than any tribe or region, kiss the truth and find peace.

The best you can do is come on social media and complain for eternity, you will NEVER get biafraland.

If you like go and protest in front of United Nations (UN) headquarters like Nnamdi Kanu did in the past, UN will continue to ignore your agitation because UN believes in a United Nigeria.

If you like destroy government property your region, na you go still hustle sell spare parts pay the tax wey government go take build another one.

Another Bullshit. Start from now to prepare your mind that in the future Igbos will get their nation and have their destiny in their hands. You should stop obsessing over a group of people that know they have the right to self determination.
Keep your One Nigeria mantra to yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Airpeace Ready To Establish Maintenance And Operational base In Anambra(photos) by KingOfAmebo(m): 12:49pm On Jun 21, 2021
Boudiccao:

Another Bullshit. Start from now to prepare your mind that in the future Igbos will get their nation and have their destiny in their hands. You should stop obsessing over a group of people that know they have the right to self determination.
Keep your One Nigeria mantra to yourself.

Start by having it at the back of your mind that there is no future for biafraland, the only future is a United and prosperous Nigeria.

Re: Airpeace Ready To Establish Maintenance And Operational base In Anambra(photos) by Boudiccao: 12:52pm On Jun 21, 2021
esnbrutality:
You are living an illusion...i beg that you go to the areas you only visit during elections and see if they wont remove your head.

People are complaining ...and why i am really pissed is that my dependents are increasing even though they are not touts that are celebrated.

Why will Oluomo whose past-time is collecting money from "honest bus owners" be celebrated when academically excelling students will be kept in the unemployment market??

Is that the Nigeria of your dreams??

The IGBO men that own those aircraft ...have been nurturing and arranging their dreams outside the ambient s of Nigerian foolishness. I want to ask you this question...if the Air Peace man is actually Pioneering the industry as a private citizen...what about the AIR NIGERIA PROJECT ...that gulped a whooping #2billion Naira for Logo and Fanfare!...and you tell me that the nation works....

Please ..please dont market a BAD product....and moreover i am Not IGBO.

Thank You!

Some people are hurt that Igbos are tired of enduring the subjugation /mediocrity in Nigeria and desire the right to self determination hence they are bringing all sorts of dumb rhetorics to stop or intimate Igbos from seeking a nation of their own.
Their fear mongering is dead on arrival.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between Hotel, Motel, Inn And Guest House / Japa: Nigerians Flood Foreign Embassies As Economic Hardship Bites Harder / Sights & Sounds Of Obollo Afor In Enugu State: Pictures & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.