Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Urgent Help From Nairalanders - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Urgent Help From Nairalanders (226 Views)

30 Prayer Points For Help From Above. / Sincere Milk — "Help From Above" / Apostle Suleman's Designer Shoes In Dubai For 'Help From Above Programme' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Help From Nairalanders by AiSamuel(m): 10:02pm On Jun 20, 2021
Happy Sunday NL
I am greatful that you have to halt every one of your activities to read this letter from me.
When we find ourselves in tough situations, we ask for help from those who can help us. I may not be close to anyone, but am positive that NAIRALANDERS are one of the few i can look to for happiness.
I have a problem i wish i could solve alone, but it's beyond my powers. The problem i have is that my house rent expired at a time that am so despair and i am sharing it with NL because i can't handle alone.
I have reviewed the problem and the amount that can solve the problem is 62k.
I would be greatful if anyone here assists me, atleast to reach a certain amount. So far, I have gathered 32k.
Please assist me by paying into this account details.
Account name: Samuel Ibiok
Account number: 4473071692
Bank: Ecobank.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Samuel Ibiok.
Re: Urgent Help From Nairalanders by Kingpin1000: 10:45pm On Jun 20, 2021
Go and beg the Landlord, He will listen if you normally pay on time, but if He fails to reason with you, you wait for him to give you quit notice. Before the end of 3 months after the notice you will be able to raise money to rent another apartment. It's not good to be begging for help in little issues that you can solve with less than 30 days of manual labour. God bless you
Re: Urgent Help From Nairalanders by AiSamuel(m): 10:51pm On Jun 20, 2021
Kingpin1000:
Go and beg the Landlord, He will listen if you normally pay on time, but if He fails to reason with you, you wait for him to give you quit notice. Before the end of 3 months after the notice you will be able to raise money to rent another apartment. It's not good to be begging for help in little issues that you can solve with less than 30 days of manual labour. God bless you

The landlord has been doing things anyhow. Today makes just 3days the rent expired and he has been so diabolic with me.
Re: Urgent Help From Nairalanders by Kingpin1000: 10:57pm On Jun 20, 2021
AiSamuel:

The landlord has been doing things anyhow. Today makes just 3days the rent expired and he has been so diabolic with me.
If the Landlord is a diabolical man and you are not strong enough spiritual, you can park out. If you don't have any one to squat with, then you go back to the and return when you are strong enough.
Re: Urgent Help From Nairalanders by AiSamuel(m): 11:00pm On Jun 20, 2021
Kingpin1000:

If the Landlord is a diabolical man and you are not strong enough spiritual, you can park out. If you don't have any one to squat with, then you go back to the and return when you are strong enough.

Good enough! but if you can help it will stil be a good thing.
Anyway thanks for ya advice
Re: Urgent Help From Nairalanders by Nitong(f): 11:11pm On Jun 20, 2021
AiSamuel:
Happy Sunday NL
I am greatful that you have to halt every one of your activities to read this letter from me.
When we find ourselves in tough situations, we ask for help from those who can help us. I may not be close to anyone, but am positive that NAIRALANDERS are one of the few i can look to for happiness.
I have a problem i wish i could solve alone, but it's beyond my powers. The problem i have is that my house rent expired at a time that am so despair and i am sharing it with NL because i can't handle alone.
I have reviewed the problem and the amount that can solve the problem is 62k.
I would be greatful if anyone here assists me, atleast to reach a certain amount. So far, I have gathered 32k.
Please assist me by paying into this account details.
Account name: Samuel Ibiok
Account number: 4473071692
Bank: Ecobank.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Samuel Ibiok.

Re: Urgent Help From Nairalanders by AiSamuel(m): 11:15pm On Jun 20, 2021
[quote author=Nitong post=102928323][/quote]
Thank you. NEXT?

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Late TB Joshua's Body Arrive SCOAN Amidst Tears / Day 5: Final Laying To Rest Of Prophet T.B Joshua / How To Communicate With Spirits - Cleric

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.