Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,428 members, 7,812,260 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

How To Communicate With Spirits - Cleric - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Communicate With Spirits - Cleric (223 Views)

Cleric Sues Member For Asking Return Of Car Gift After Failed Prophecy / See our Encounter With Spirits On Earth Here and learn from it / Why You Must Dialogue With Spirits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Communicate With Spirits - Cleric by Afrogoddess25(f): 11:13pm On Aug 24, 2021
There are good spirits and of course there are bad ones otherwise referred to as evil spirits, the difference between the two are the kind of energy they come with, a good spirit comes with a calm and serene vibrational energy, they are always in a peaceful environment. When you feel a sudden calmness in your heart or you have that feeling in your mind that you have been in a certain place or you have seen a certain day before even when you haven’t, it’s called deejavu, or you have a strong intuition about something or someone you haven’t met before.

While bad spirits come with rage and forceful vibrational energy, they are always present during a storm, a bad weather, tornedos, earthquakes, etc. they also generate their own catastrophe and bring sad mood. It’s that spirit that possesses someone when their vibrational energy is intertwined with the spirits’. Yes spirits do possess people, either good or bad spirits, at a point when you could not fully explain how you got to a certain destination, you could not explain how you knew what you knew, you could not tell how you managed to avoid a crisis, etc. we all have witnessed this at a certain point.

Then the bad spirits could lead you to kill or commit suicide, once your vibrational energy is intertwined with theirs also called negative vibes, that is why a man who is not violent cannot easily commit a violent crime unless he had had time to build up his vibrational energy to intertwine with that of bad spirits, and that is done through his desires for love, money, power, fame etc. when this is done, the energy of the bad spirits can resonate with that of the man which can cause him to behave in a certain way which he might come to regret later.

There was a certain time I was attacked by a bad spirit, because I didn’t give them the opportunity to freely operate on someone, they came for their revenge, it was night so I was lying down on my bed about to sleep, immediately they entered the atmosphere I felt them immediately, so I felt a punch on my face, and I was hearing a buzzing like sound all around the room when the punch was leaving me, immediately I stood up and I fought it and drove it away, since then it never came back.

If one can understand his facts, imagine what he could achieve with this, he would be able to have a deep conversation with good spirits and know how to avoid the evil ones, he can know when something is about to go wrong, he can ask about his life, he can summon the spirit of his loved ones and converse with them, he can find out who killed someone by talking to their spirits, and so on and so forth, spirits will respect you, they could come to you to help them deliver a message to someone and you can bargain with them, but when you abuse this ability, it comes with a price.

When you visit a real native doctor, they have a way of talking with spirits through a medium; they know how to summon them, what they like and how they respond, that is why they tell you to present some gifts to appease the spirits which they serve, some serve evil spirits while some serve good spirits. Though there are more powerful spirits than others whether good or evil, the evil spirits are the ones that will demand for human sacrifices, they are always violent in nature, the good ones will not, but other gifts can be presented to them, even though they are good spirits, they do get angry”.

https://gistcityafrica.com.ng/community/religion/explains-how-to-know-when-spirits-are-in-the-room-and-how-to-communicate-with-them-cleric/
Re: How To Communicate With Spirits - Cleric by chiedu7: 2:11am On Aug 25, 2021
You mean how to practice witchcraft?
Re: How To Communicate With Spirits - Cleric by Galatians: 10:57am On Aug 25, 2021
Nice

(1) (Reply)

It's Easy To Judge Other People's Parenting Skills, Until You Have Your Own Kids / Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) Said / What Is The Obsession With "Human Soul?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.