Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

N-power Batch C: How To Obtain Your BVN Printout - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-power Batch C: How To Obtain Your BVN Printout (17964 Views)

N-power Batch C: How Often To Attend Your PPA / N-power Batch C: How To Complete The Biometrics Without Going Through NASIMS / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-power Batch C: How To Obtain Your BVN Printout by Mayor21(m): 11:13am On Jun 21, 2021
ICEWIN:

ONCE YOUR BVN IS VALIDATED,U CANT MAKE ANY CHANGES TO YOUR NAME,NOT JUST YOUR NAME ANY RECORD IN YOUR BVN THAT IS BEEN GENERATED BY NPOWER.

#AVY

They validated my bvn with a wrong name
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Obtain Your BVN Printout by ICEWIN: 11:35am On Jun 21, 2021
Mayor21:

They validated my bvn with a wrong name
THEY DID NOT VALIDATED YOU BVN WITH THE WRONG NAME,IS THE DATA YOU HAVE IN YOUR BVN THEY WORKED WITH.
WHATS THE NAME ON YOUR BANK DETAILS?
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Obtain Your BVN Printout by wasol: 11:51am On Jun 21, 2021
ezenwaez:

Although the BVN print out might not be an essential document for the physical screening exercise, that is, should there be an N-Power physical verification, but the BVN print out, is necessary to clear any benefits of doubt that might affect an N-Power Batch C applicant's payment, probably due to name and age mismatch.

So in order to obtain your BVN print out an N-Power Batch C applicant should simply go to the bank with his or her BVN number, and request for a printout from the bank customer service unit.

The BVN print out should contain full names of the N-Power Batch C applicant, the correct BVN number, and date of birth of the N-Power Batch C applicant, and also the photo of an N-Power Batch C applicant.

With this document an N-Power Batch C applicant can simply go to the NASIMS N-Power self service portal and edit the name and other details on his or her dashboard to correspond with the particulars on the BVN print out.

UNMASKING THE GLOBAL PANDEMIC CORONA VIRUS (COVID-19)

COROMYSTERY NOW AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD AND VIEWS...
Early in the year 2020, the whole world wake up to a devastating outbreak of a pandemic known as CORONA VIRUS. The nations are still in fears, many millions are still at risk, (if they won't change) just as the deaths across the globe keep soaring high at different locations in various period of times. But have you wondered why this Corona virus also known as COVID-19, ravaged so many nations, could it be from the devil, or is it man made?... Or could it be a message God is passing to the world?... Have you wondered why it appears like God have been silent over the whole scene?... Sorry, He is actually not silent and you can hear His position and details as He addresses all nations and mankind through this short movie, 'COROMYSTERY', from the stable of The Good-Shepherd's Missionaries' Field.
Watch, learn and adjust your ways and please, show love and do the evangelism of telling others about it until it cuts across the horizon...

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SHARE.
Thanks again and God bless you...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0IvSyciZEY
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Obtain Your BVN Printout by Drbobo1203(m): 3:26pm On Jun 21, 2021
Please if there's any verified WhatsApp registered group for batch c1, kindly add me abeg
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Obtain Your BVN Printout by mercyland93(m): 7:45pm On Jun 21, 2021
FG should pay more than 30k for the batch C. Cus the wages is relatively not enough again.
If they could increase Nysc's allowee, they should increase Npower's take home money as well.
So , my take is: they should at least pay them 40k.

1 Like

Re: N-power Batch C: How To Obtain Your BVN Printout by Curdlebug(m): 2:12pm On Jun 22, 2021
Andyvilly:
sorry o that you don't understand sarcasm, now I understand you desperately need the 30k, I won't joke with it next time.
you still a mumu, in English, you a fool
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Obtain Your BVN Printout by Andyvilly: 2:38pm On Jun 22, 2021
Curdlebug:
you still a mumu, in English, you a fool
All this won't make you get any 30k you so desperately need. Don't worry there's still more post on this forum about N Power for you to marsturbate on.
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Obtain Your BVN Printout by Curdlebug(m): 4:51pm On Jun 22, 2021
Andyvilly:

All this won't make you get any 30k you so desperately need. Don't worry there's still more post on this forum about N Power for you to marsturbate on.
doesn't change the fact that you is a FOOL, my friend ...
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Obtain Your BVN Printout by Andyvilly: 7:21pm On Jun 22, 2021
[quote author=Curdlebug post=102984284] doesn't change the fact that you is a FOOL, my friend ... [/quote
Illiterate good for nothing, what a waste!

(1) (2) (Reply)

2016: Nigerian Air Force (NAF) Graduate House Officers & Internship Program / Npower Beneficiaries And Their Kids Protest Against Non Payment Of Stipends / Apply For Naija Coke Summership Programme 2018 For Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.