Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,996 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

The Igbos Finally Humbles Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Igbos Finally Humbles Buhari (5354 Views)

Kaduna LG Polls: APC Humbles PDP As It Wins 15 LGs, PDP Wins 2 / "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff / Finally! Buhari Humbles Akpabio! (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Igbos Finally Humbles Buhari by igborepublic: 9:12am On Jun 21, 2021
Luckylife:

Igbo republic will be too tribalistic and will deny non Igbo that believe in justice and fairness in Biafra sense of belonging. So Igbos republic will not "SELL" period!

Ha ibuo abughi otu. Igboland di iche Biafra diri iche.

Umu Igbo, ndi Ijaw, Urhobo, Efik, Ibibio na ndi ozo nobu n'ime Biafra. Mana Igboland ga-abu maka sooso umu Igbo.

Igbo kwenu!

2 Likes

Re: The Igbos Finally Humbles Buhari by PrinceOfLagos: 9:14am On Jun 21, 2021
Grayoso:

Lol. When are you going to reject the devil by turning your back on lying and deceptive behaviour? Be proud of your IPOBian flat head because you can never be Yorubas by lying that you are daily and non-stop.

As per your topic, I only see the jubilation of a kid. Buhari only wants to dialogue with Igbo leaders/Governors because they have now come out unitedly to denounce IPOB and turn their back on Kanu with the announcement that "IPOB do not speak for majority of Igbos".

Buhari is an Army General who will always exploit fear he senses in others. He now sees leaders who are apologetic, scared and regretful of how they let Kanu and IPOB turn the SE into Somalia, Iraq, Syria etal.

Buhari only wants to cynically use the desperation of SE leaders to help him crush and put down Kanu and IPOB for good. Just watch and see. You will thank me later for predicting this just as I predicted correctly and precisely where the IPOB, UGM and ESN menace would destructively and eventually lead ala Igbo to.

Says a fulani terrorist from funta Jalon grin
Re: The Igbos Finally Humbles Buhari by Nobody: 9:20am On Jun 21, 2021
Ojiofor:

No concession yet made to SE and you guys have started cho cho boasting.
I don't know why some SE youths are so tactless.Why not wait to see the outcome of the so called meeting before you go celebrating?

In the main, Igbos are just egotistical and megalomaniac in outlook. Everything they must use to stroke their insecure ego and sooth their inferiority complex.

Buhari is only dangling Carrots because all SE Governors, now thoroughly fed up of what ala Igbo is becoming, have openly rejected IPOB, UGM, ESN and Kanu.

Buhari only wants to use their desperation to brutally put down IPOB and Kanu once and for all. Buhari is tactically and cynically looking to turn all SE Governors into 'tools' like Wike who brutally put down Igbos in Obigbo/Oyigbo. Watch and see if I am wrong.

Once SE Governors accept to 'work's with the FG for "peace" then we will see what will happen that will lead OP and othe IPOBians to come here crying bitterly again.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Igbos Finally Humbles Buhari by owobokiri(m): 9:20am On Jun 21, 2021
Ojiofor:

No concession yet made to SE and you guys have started cho cho boasting.
I don't know why some SE youths are so tactless.Why not wait to see the outcome of the so called meeting before you go celebrating?

As for me, he can keep his concessions! Obviously, he can't make any significant concessions to any igboman. Ngige is just an inebriated igbo politician desperate to say and do anything just to keep his job..
Buharis time is almost Over anyways....

I even want Buhari to replace himself with a fulani and make another fuulani the new Vee Pee! That's the only way we might have the chance of getting the rest of the country behind the igbo opposition to his Evil machinations!

Events of the last few days are enough to let everyone in igboland know that irrespective of the evil committed by either Mr Buhari or his fuulani cohorts, most parts of this country will still be fixated on the igboman whom they fear to no end while denying so..

The fact that folks whose dads and moms were driven to Benin IDP Camps, were more interested in helping the government suppress the activities of ESN and UGM in Owerri, than fighting off killer Herdsmen at Ibarappa via Iganga, should be an eye opener for the uninitiated..

4 Likes

Re: The Igbos Finally Humbles Buhari by Nobody: 9:24am On Jun 21, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Says a fulani terrorist from funta Jalon grin

Bruv, get it right. I am from Mali. Still does not make me wrong though cool

You will come back here to cry when Buhari initiates python dance part two, alias Cobra twerk, on the SE with the full support of all your ala Igbo Governors cool cool

2 Likes

Re: The Igbos Finally Humbles Buhari by owobokiri(m): 9:26am On Jun 21, 2021
Grayoso:

In the main, Igbos are just egotistical and megalomaniac in outlook. Everything they must use to stroke their insecure ego and sooth their inferiority complex.

Buhari is only dangling Carrots because all SE Governors, now thoroughly fed up of what ala Igo is becoming, have openly rejected IPOB, UGM, ESN and Kanu.

Buhari only wants to use their desperation to brutally put down IPOB and Kanu once and for all. Buhari is tactically and cynically looking to turn all SE Governors into 'tools' like Wike who brutally put down Igbos in Obigbo/Oyigbo. Watch and see if I am wrong.

Once SE Governors accept to 'work's with the FG for "peace" then we will see what will happen that will lead OP and othe IPOBians to come here crying bitterly again.

The SE governors have consistently opposed Kanu/ESN/UGM from day one!
Consistently and openly! Hundreds of times! And that's perfectly expected! They are Nigerian governors and not Biafran governors..

That's why they're all sitting ducks who can't walk from their living rooms to their bedrooms without mopol officers!

Essentially, there is nothing new here...
If there's anything new here, it's the new level of sophisticated idiocy that folks like you keep projecting on related topics every new day....

1 Like

Re: The Igbos Finally Humbles Buhari by Fahdiga1: 9:27am On Jun 21, 2021
FakeUnity:
If Igbos were the only one with the fulanis in this country, the highest fulani educated man would be a gate man, others would have fled back to futa jallon.

These fulani terrorists are only relevant because they have a lot of tribes enslaved to them and ready to used as their beasts of burden like donkeys.

fulani vs Igbo one on one, and these fula vermins would become endangered species.
Exactly. I wonder how other ethnicities would have coped without the Igbos challenging the Fulanis

4 Likes

Re: The Igbos Finally Humbles Buhari by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 21, 2021
QuotaSystem:

Very unstrategic lot. Ordinary empty statement from Ngige is what triggered all this chestbeating and delusion of grandeur grin

Anyone that glances at the thread title would think PMB has just agreed to referendum (and not realize this statement is coming just after PMB boldly announced he isn't ceding his power to those that can't win elections thereby putting the final nail in the coffin of restructuring).

Lol.

Indeed. Also, PMB is only conciliatory, as a winner can patronizingly afford to be , because SE Governors and leaders have united publicly to concede defeat and ask desperately for help with their unequivocal rejection of IPOB, UGM, ESN and Kanu.

Buhari will now 'help' restore peace in the SE but the sellout leaders of the region will then be puppets who owe the master dangling their strings. Igbos are incredibly naive lol.

2 Likes

Re: The Igbos Finally Humbles Buhari by PrinceOfLagos: 9:33am On Jun 21, 2021
Grayoso:

Bruv, get it right. I am from Mali. Still does not make me wrong though cool

You will come back here to cry when Buhari initiates python dance part two, alias Cobra twerk, on the SE with the full support of all your ala Igbo Governors cool cool
Shut up , you're taking nonsense you fulani slave .
Re: The Igbos Finally Humbles Buhari by Nobody: 9:36am On Jun 21, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Exactly. I wonder how other ethnicities would have coped without the Igbos challenging the Fulanis

Lol. Are you truly challenging the Fulanis though where and how it matters most? All I see is rebellion from your jobless and misguided youths the FG will always crush while your leaders, like Umahi etal, continue to lick Fulani azzes.

2 Likes

Re: The Igbos Finally Humbles Buhari by Nobody: 9:40am On Jun 21, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Shut up , you're taking nonsense you fulani slave .

Monday morning bruv. Your painment will ruin your week so try not to work yourself up too much. Not your fault you're too foolish to know your own thread will be used as a 'koboko' against your IPOBian flesh lol.

Yes I am a "Fulani slave" but that won't stop the actualisation of what I predict to be Buhari's real plan for the SE with his call for 'dialogue' cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: The Igbos Finally Humbles Buhari by Ojiofor: 9:43am On Jun 21, 2021
owobokiri:

As for me, he can keep his concessions! Obviously, he can't make any significant concessions to any igboman. Ngige is just an inebriated igbo politician desperate to say and do anything just to keep his job..
Buharis time is almost Over anyways....

I even want Buhari to replace himself with a fulani and make another fuulani the new Vee Pee! That's the only way we might have the chance of getting the rest of the country behind the igbo opposition to his Evil machinations!

Events of the last few days are enough to let everyone in igboland know that irrespective of the evil committed by either Mr Buhari or his fuulani cohorts, most parts of this country will still be fixated on the igboman whom they fear to no end while denying so..

The fact that folks whose dads and moms were driven to Benin IDP Camps, were more interested in helping the government suppress the activities of ESN and UGM in Owerri, than fighting off killer Herdsmen at Ibarappa via Iganga, should be an eye opener for the uninitiated..

@bolded is the reason ndi Igbo should be mindful of their actions and uttrances in Nigeria but unfortunately the likes of this OP have become something else in Igboland and common sense is not that common again. .
Just because FG proposed a meeting with Igbo leaders to find a way forward, to this idiots,it means Buhari has been defeated even before the talks get started.

1 Like

Re: The Igbos Finally Humbles Buhari by owobokiri(m): 9:49am On Jun 21, 2021
Ojiofor:

@bolded is the reason ndi Igbo should be mindful of their actions and uttrances in Nigeria but unfortunately the likes of this OP have become something else in Igboland and common sense is not that common again. .
Just because FG proposed a meeting with Igbo leaders to find a way forward, to this idiots,it means Buhari has been defeated even before the talks get started.

Are you even sure he's igbo?
Lol!
You seem to underate how far these guys deployed in places like this are willing to go to derail all "derailables"..

1 Like

Re: The Igbos Finally Humbles Buhari by rummmy: 9:52am On Jun 21, 2021
Dialogue or no dialogue,all I know is that I hate nigeria.....is it by force?
Re: The Igbos Finally Humbles Buhari by Ojiofor: 9:57am On Jun 21, 2021
owobokiri:

Are you even sure he's igbo?
Lol!
You seem to underate how far these guys deployed in places like this are willing to go to derail all "derailables"..

I won't be surprised if he is Igbo,I have never seen a generation that throws caution to the wind than Igbo youths of today.

4 Likes

Re: The Igbos Finally Humbles Buhari by OfoIgbo: 10:01am On Jun 21, 2021
AMINDA:
So the Igbos had to send many of their youths to early graves and plunge their region into tumoil just to get Buhari to discuss with their leaders? Is that what we are celebrating on this thread? Would the discussion end up with Buhari agreeing that Southeast secedes? What concessions do you honestly expect from the discussion that Buhari has not already made to the Southeast. It is just an opportunity for the Southeast to save face.

Dream on.

Fulani organisations have been asking for a referendum for Igbos for quite a while.
While I don't expect Buhari to concede to referendum, one thing Buhari and his fellow Fulani terrorists will agree on, is that the Igbos are very formidable, and that by osmosis, they are now infecting other parts of the south with the longing for freedom.

Fulanis never in their dreams, anticipated that Yorubas will start an agitation to break away from Nigeria. Fulanis never anticipated that a Yoruba militia will come into being, thanks to Igboho/Kanu partnership. Once this militia is released into Yoruba forests, they will not be handing any Fulani terrorists to the police. They will be sent to God right there. That is the osmosis I talk about.

Today, Ibibios and Annangs are now asking for an Ibom republic. This destroys the usual isolation attempt that the Fulanis were trying to engineer. Today there are two dots in the east, thus destroying a major plan of the Fulanis.

All these agitations are rightly attributable to the Igbos and IPOB.

Buhari's intelligence also knows that we are all going through a calm before the storm. IPOB's relationship with the Ambazonians, means there is a huge possibility of an invasion force breaking into Nigeria within the next few weeks or months. This talk of dialogue is obviously to help reduce the possibility of such an invasion, by people you have already made your diehard enemies, and who are unlikely to take prisoners, when in action. Buhari now wants to chicken out by introducing this dialogue.

Buhari knows his only way out is to negotiate. Of course we all know IPOB leadership cannot be bribed and they will stick to their points.

But Buhari has lost a golden opportunity to speak with these groups as a father will speak with his children. When he should have acted like a father, he acted like a sworn enemy by declaring a banner-waving organisation, a terrorist group.
Anyway, better late than never.

2 Likes

Re: The Igbos Finally Humbles Buhari by Odinaka00(m): 10:03am On Jun 21, 2021
So after losing thousands of our youths, this is what we re celebrating today? Stupid dialogue with useless governors.
Re: The Igbos Finally Humbles Buhari by DECLAN2015(m): 10:22am On Jun 21, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Why the carrot and stick approach when he could easily hush them up and they would obey and sit down .

So they are no 5% and A dot in the circle ?

The Igbos are smart and Buhari knw these .

Stop all these feel good statements

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Igbos Finally Humbles Buhari by Kingsteve(m): 10:23am On Jun 21, 2021
Simple...
the powers that be, have asked him to sort out his differences with the IPOB.
Failure to do so will lead to more anarchy, and inevitably lead to genocide, and Buhari will be held responsible for war crimes.

Already, he's in the black books of the international community.
What Buhari is trying to do is called damage control, and failure to do so will lead to his prosecution.
As it is already, he has questions to answer in regards to human rights violations and the on-going suppression of freedom of expression in the country.

In a nutshell, MNK and the IPOB have grabbed Buhari by the balls...the only language tyrants seem to understand.

1 Like

Re: The Igbos Finally Humbles Buhari by Fahdiga1: 10:47am On Jun 21, 2021
Grayoso:

Lol. Are you truly challenging the Fulanis though where and how it matters most? All I see is rebellion from your jobless and misguided youths the FG will always crush while your leaders, like Umahi etal, continue to lick Fulani azzes.

Trash. Igbos are the reason why you still breathe

2 Likes

Re: The Igbos Finally Humbles Buhari by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:52am On Jun 21, 2021
Dialogue to buy more time n strategies on how to deal with the Igbos the next time IPOB or ESN raises head again!
Re: The Igbos Finally Humbles Buhari by Coldshisha: 10:57am On Jun 21, 2021
The level of low self esteem and inferiority complex oozing out of this thread is huge

2 Likes

Re: The Igbos Finally Humbles Buhari by Nobody: 11:29am On Jun 21, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
I couldn't believe a day will come the almighty Buhari could come down from his high horse and wanna dialogue with the Igbo people

I thought Buhari sees himself as Adolf hitler that the Igbos would be scared of.

Chei, what a tribe with BIG BALLS.

God in heaven , please in my next life, I wanna be Igbo.

Dialogue said by Ngigig grin grin grin

Mind your talk !!! I just dey Talk on Behalf of Bubu grin grin grin

Re: The Igbos Finally Humbles Buhari by Ojiofor: 11:34am On Jun 21, 2021
Grayoso:

Buhari is only dangling Carrots because all SE Governors, now thoroughly fed up of what ala Igbo is becoming, have openly rejected IPOB, UGM, ESN and Kanu.

FG will not be allowed to carry out such a barbaric military luck down operation in SE region as it happened in Obigbo.
SE governors will not support it.There maybe pockets of military operations here there.
Re: The Igbos Finally Humbles Buhari by Antivirus92(m): 11:35am On Jun 21, 2021
Lifestone:

How has the government lost? those killed are Igbos, the criminals released will terrorised mostly Igbos and the government properties burnt were meant to serve the Igbos.
I can't still get the rationale for the self inflicted wounds.
both parties felt the heat!
if it is as easy as you're saying it, why then is it that buhari cannot make three sentences without the mention of national unity,IPOB,Nnamdi kanu,secession,war etc?
why are they sending soldiers down here?
The truth is that ndiigbo,apart from our political elites are a thorn in the flesh to this government

1 Like

Re: The Igbos Finally Humbles Buhari by FakeUnity: 11:39am On Jun 21, 2021
Re: The Igbos Finally Humbles Buhari by PrinceOfLagos: 11:51am On Jun 21, 2021
FakeUnity:

Obende, we sabi you reach ya family house for Edo and we know your party interests. You carry APC for head like gala even pass abokeys sef wey you dey do boy-boy for, like say you be APC from inside your mama womb. Even oshiomhole your mentor wey been dey strong pari before untop APC matter no dey make noise again. grin grin

You hear say Biafrans dey drag your dirty village for Edo with you before? O boy, quiet your dirty mouth there.
Don't mind that idiot grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Igbos Finally Humbles Buhari by ScamHunter: 11:53am On Jun 21, 2021
AMINDA:
So the Igbos had to send many of their youths to early graves and plunge their region into tumoil just to get Buhari to discuss with their leaders? Is that what we are celebrating on this thread? Would the discussion end up with Buhari agreeing that Southeast secedes? What concessions do you honestly expect from the discussion that Buhari has not already made to the Southeast. It is just an opportunity for the Southeast to save face.
Buhari has already agreed to secession for SE. Kanu said no way, so you no get talk. The fact is that no Fulani would dare Ruga for the east. They know it's suicidal unlike other tribes they're using as footmat. If they try it with Igbo, it's trouble. How many tribes are daring them like Igbo, even with military support? Jealousy go kill una
Re: The Igbos Finally Humbles Buhari by Kingsnairaland(m): 11:58am On Jun 21, 2021
temptnow:

Fulani bandits are coming for you in few seconds

Unknown bomb men are coming for u
Re: The Igbos Finally Humbles Buhari by ScamHunter: 12:02pm On Jun 21, 2021
Lifestone:
This is exactly my arguments. Most conflict will end at the round table.
So what's the essence of the killed youths and destroyed infrastructures. Who's the biggest loser, the Igbos

You lack insight into what has happened. The essence is that it is no longer incontrovertible that Igbo will never cede territory to the Fulani. ESN is only a symbol of Igbo doggedness and determination. Not even in a hundred years would any negotiation have Fulani presence or Ruga in Igbo land the way they have confidently mapped in Oyo and Ogun and even Ekiti willingly ceded territory for Ruga. That is the essence of Igbo spirit. Conquest is out of the question. It's the same spirit that stopped the British from conquering us for 30 years when every other tribe succumbed without a shot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Distributes #100 Recharge Card To Lagosians (PICTURES) / Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? / Lying In State And Memorial Service Of Late Alex Ekwueme (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.