Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,121 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

20 Online Businesses That Can Make You Rich With Just A Laptop & Internet - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 20 Online Businesses That Can Make You Rich With Just A Laptop & Internet (52868 Views)

5 Little Known But Highly Profitable Online Businesses You Can Start / 3 Underrated But Lucrative Skills That Will Make You Rich / 5 Reasons Why Schooling May Never Make You Rich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 Online Businesses That Can Make You Rich With Just A Laptop & Internet by brightology3: 12:51pm On Jun 21, 2021
PenpalOso:
Spiders! cheesy
lol talk better jare
Re: 20 Online Businesses That Can Make You Rich With Just A Laptop & Internet by LeyeZi9: 12:51pm On Jun 21, 2021
Hello @ udokabest luv.

Do you have a website where we can learn more details from about the ways of making money online.
Re: 20 Online Businesses That Can Make You Rich With Just A Laptop & Internet by Oakleyfiona(f): 12:52pm On Jun 21, 2021
@udokabestluv
Pls I am interested in blogging
Re: 20 Online Businesses That Can Make You Rich With Just A Laptop & Internet by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:52pm On Jun 21, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright....
This op is not a real niggar

No bombing...or rather key boarding( key board warriors)

This bros op is underrating bombers and key board warriors

Na 2seconds na im everywhere go take dey bust for bombers and key board warriors....If he too much he go be one hour
The reason why I say one hour na maybe the time he go take for he azaman to do the transfer, conversion rate and the percentage...

This guy alway funny here...lol
I go like meet you someday
Re: 20 Online Businesses That Can Make You Rich With Just A Laptop & Internet by squarelead(m): 12:54pm On Jun 21, 2021
Lets get started .
Re: 20 Online Businesses That Can Make You Rich With Just A Laptop & Internet by AeroplaneApple: 12:54pm On Jun 21, 2021
Good
Re: 20 Online Businesses That Can Make You Rich With Just A Laptop & Internet by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jun 21, 2021
Wey bet9ja and bombing?
Re: 20 Online Businesses That Can Make You Rich With Just A Laptop & Internet by BB9ja007: 12:55pm On Jun 21, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright....
This op is not a real niggar

No bombing...or rather key boarding( key board warriors)

This bros op is underrating bombers and key board warriors

Na 2seconds na im everywhere go take dey bust for bombers and key board warriors....If he too much he go be one hour
The reason why I say one hour na maybe the time he go take for he azaman to do the transfer, conversion rate and the percentage...
. Brodaly make we link up. I dey after pz back of winners

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20 Online Businesses That Can Make You Rich With Just A Laptop & Internet by KingDash: 12:56pm On Jun 21, 2021
Sysdatek:
For crypto people
Yield farming Liquidity mining Spot trading Futures trading Arbitrage trading Tokenised stock trading
how man won run this one's now??
Re: 20 Online Businesses That Can Make You Rich With Just A Laptop & Internet by Generalwoodz(m): 12:57pm On Jun 21, 2021
Cti28:

Slawomiir will help you, contact him. But you must be real niggarr.
I'm already a full blooded real niggar! I drink Heneiken like Slawomiir, banged enough pinky pussies but haven't tasted weed... atleast I'm a real Gee with a score card of 80✓
Re: 20 Online Businesses That Can Make You Rich With Just A Laptop & Internet by seenga(m): 12:57pm On Jun 21, 2021
why adult go de talk anyhow sef? factory work ke.. do you know how many millionaires i know who are web designers and freelance writers cum affiliate marketers? no de talk wetin u no know bro
Shellsploit:

Nonsense writeup.
Try the above mentioned and last last na u go run leave am for factory work

3 Likes

Re: 20 Online Businesses That Can Make You Rich With Just A Laptop & Internet by CSTRR: 12:58pm On Jun 21, 2021
MansoryMX:
I am not seeing programming, graphics designing
Everywhere now is UI/UX.
That is the fancy thing now.

Nobody is talking about web development or programming.

And I wonder if it is not the web developer that will translate their design into functional code.

1 Like

Re: 20 Online Businesses That Can Make You Rich With Just A Laptop & Internet by KingDash: 12:59pm On Jun 21, 2021
Buzx:

I'm a yield farmer and liquidity provider. The crypto is a place to make and lose money.
bros me self won do yield farming? how will I start??
Re: 20 Online Businesses That Can Make You Rich With Just A Laptop & Internet by obembet(f): 12:59pm On Jun 21, 2021
UDOKABESTLUV:
Update From . COM

Do you know that you can become rich with just a laptop and internet? Hold on let me show you few.

Below are top 20 Online Businesses that could fetch you real cool cash.

✔️Online marketing
✔️Web designer
✔️Blogger
✔️Shopify merchant
✔️SEO Optimisation
✔️Survey taker
✔️Online tutor
✔️Virtual PA (more popular than you think)
✔️Product reviewer
✔️Remote customer service provider
✔️YouTuber
✔️eBay seller
✔️App creator
✔️Amazon trader
✔️Dropshipping
✔️Online music reviewer
✔️Project writer
✔️Affiliate marketer
✔️Podcaster
✔️CV/Resumer writer

The Main One, You Have To Focus More Is Blogging Business - I, Udokabestluv Is a Professional Blogger, I Earn Cool Cash From Blogging Business, From Comfort Of My Home, You Can Earn From 1000$ to 10,000$ Or More Monthly, From Blogging Business.

According to Reno, making money on the Internet is not that hard, stop surfing and start earning, because every penny you make outside your job makes you less dependent on that job, thus increasing your happiness level –

Have Any Question?
Drop your comment below �

Source: BLOG

I want learn YouTube
Re: 20 Online Businesses That Can Make You Rich With Just A Laptop & Internet by dodorima(m): 1:00pm On Jun 21, 2021
how do we learn these
Re: 20 Online Businesses That Can Make You Rich With Just A Laptop & Internet by luvsalamat1991(m): 1:00pm On Jun 21, 2021
This is how people started doing yahoo(internet fraudster)the more they are drown into it the little they earn through it they won't be satisfied with it. they we look for another way of defrauding there client, with all means in the name of they want to jam money.

1 Like

Re: 20 Online Businesses That Can Make You Rich With Just A Laptop & Internet by aBrokeRichDude: 1:01pm On Jun 21, 2021
All of una wen dey do these business... hope una don blow... nr b jst to copy and paste oo

2 Likes

Re: 20 Online Businesses That Can Make You Rich With Just A Laptop & Internet by GeneralPula: 1:02pm On Jun 21, 2021
Only web designing is on point here..

Design a good web like codedruns and make money daily forever..
Re: 20 Online Businesses That Can Make You Rich With Just A Laptop & Internet by Twenehe: 1:04pm On Jun 21, 2021
Please how can i learn blogging
Re: 20 Online Businesses That Can Make You Rich With Just A Laptop & Internet by Biofash: 1:04pm On Jun 21, 2021
Virtual PA, how does it work?
Re: 20 Online Businesses That Can Make You Rich With Just A Laptop & Internet by samwillyco1(m): 1:05pm On Jun 21, 2021
UDOKABESTLUV:
Update From . COM

Do you know that you can become rich with just a laptop and internet? Hold on let me show you few.

Below are top 20 Online Businesses that could fetch you real cool cash.

✔️Online marketing
✔️Web designer
✔️Blogger
✔️Shopify merchant
✔️SEO Optimisation
✔️Survey taker
✔️Online tutor
✔️Virtual PA (more popular than you think)
✔️Product reviewer
✔️Remote customer service provider
✔️YouTuber
✔️eBay seller
✔️App creator
✔️Amazon trader
✔️Dropshipping
✔️Online music reviewer
✔️Project writer
✔️Affiliate marketer
✔️Podcaster
✔️CV/Resumer writer

The Main One, You Have To Focus More Is Blogging Business - I, Udokabestluv Is a Professional Blogger, I Earn Cool Cash From Blogging Business, From Comfort Of My Home, You Can Earn From 1000$ to 10,000$ Or More Monthly, From Blogging Business.

According to Reno, making money on the Internet is not that hard, stop surfing and start earning, because every penny you make outside your job makes you less dependent on that job, thus increasing your happiness level –

Have Any Question?
Drop your comment below �

Source: BLOG

I want to know more about YouTube and dropshipping how can I be making money from it
Re: 20 Online Businesses That Can Make You Rich With Just A Laptop & Internet by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jun 21, 2021
How many of them really pay in Nigeria? Don't mind that aristocratic brat, his inherited money didn't come from any of these biznesses.
Re: 20 Online Businesses That Can Make You Rich With Just A Laptop & Internet by atheistandproud(m): 1:10pm On Jun 21, 2021
Stop misleading people.

These jobs won't make you rich unless you're willing to put in years of work, create a solid reputation and relationship with your target audience and pray that the algorithms favour you.

If not, no just start at all. The graveyards of Word press, GoDaddy and YouTube are littered with millions of failed startups.

6 Likes

Re: 20 Online Businesses That Can Make You Rich With Just A Laptop & Internet by Dimejimichael(m): 1:11pm On Jun 21, 2021
I want to learn digital marketing.

Wat are the things I need to know and have before learning digital marketing.
Do I need to be able to write a program ?

I have 24hr constant electricity , unlimited free internet access and a laptop/ smart phone

1 Like

Re: 20 Online Businesses That Can Make You Rich With Just A Laptop & Internet by wealthinfos(m): 1:14pm On Jun 21, 2021
brightology3:
Pls I want to learn web design, who will help me

If your in Port Harcourt I will take you on one on one training on blog creation and monetization. I started and developed my naijatv.net blog website by myself and am still developing it. Check below my post for contact details
Re: 20 Online Businesses That Can Make You Rich With Just A Laptop & Internet by Edunwa302(m): 1:16pm On Jun 21, 2021
brightology3:
Pls I want to learn web design, who will help me
If you re in south east contact me
Re: 20 Online Businesses That Can Make You Rich With Just A Laptop & Internet by Buzx: 1:16pm On Jun 21, 2021
KingDash:
bros me self won do yield farming? how will I start??

It's a very risky venture and you could lose everything. If you're a crypto newbie, then this is not what you should be looking to start. Start normal crypto first then you can research about yield farming to know more.
Re: 20 Online Businesses That Can Make You Rich With Just A Laptop & Internet by KingDash: 1:18pm On Jun 21, 2021
Buzx:

It's a very risky venture and you could lose everything. If you're a crypto newbie, then this is not what you should be looking to start. Start normal crypto first then you can research about yield farming to know more.
ok sir... thanks.
Re: 20 Online Businesses That Can Make You Rich With Just A Laptop & Internet by Uphold(m): 1:23pm On Jun 21, 2021
I know see cryptto currency trading that can make you millionaire overnight. in 2009 Bitcoin was less than 100 naira but today it's more than 17million per coin. learn it. it profiting. i can teach you for free just 5 people only. other numbers will be charged 90k . WhatsApp 08035490667.screenshot this info in nairaland and send me to know you are from here
Re: 20 Online Businesses That Can Make You Rich With Just A Laptop & Internet by bidisfatfarm: 1:25pm On Jun 21, 2021
Thanks for the info. Please give directives on how to make money from being a Survey taker?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man With Two Degrees And Phd Now Working As Labourer At Dangote Refinery / Cleaner Earns N375,000 Monthly In Niger State – Investigation / Female Army Officer Ogunleye Ruth Cries Out For Help Over Alleged Superior Maltr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.