Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,711 members, 7,820,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

20 Online Businesses That Can Make You Rich With Just A Laptop & Internet - Career (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 20 Online Businesses That Can Make You Rich With Just A Laptop & Internet (52911 Views)

5 Little Known But Highly Profitable Online Businesses You Can Start / 3 Underrated But Lucrative Skills That Will Make You Rich / 5 Reasons Why Schooling May Never Make You Rich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 Online Businesses That Can Make You Rich With Just A Laptop & Internet by Greenfield1: 10:46pm On Jun 21, 2021
Re: 20 Online Businesses That Can Make You Rich With Just A Laptop & Internet by JohnPortar: 11:12pm On Jun 21, 2021
nowpresence:

Please teach me
I don’t mind paying
Contact me on Twitter. @SamPandemic.

Send me a message on WhatsApp: 08035859892
Re: 20 Online Businesses That Can Make You Rich With Just A Laptop & Internet by JohnPortar: 11:14pm On Jun 21, 2021
Krismas:
coolOrganize Tutorial for us bros. I want to learn. Tanks

WhatsApp: 08035859892
Re: 20 Online Businesses That Can Make You Rich With Just A Laptop & Internet by Siccoo364(m): 11:42pm On Jun 21, 2021
Could you be more precise on how to go about this? I would honestly appreciate
JohnPortar:
Try affiliate marketing on Twitter or Instagram and watch your life change.
Re: 20 Online Businesses That Can Make You Rich With Just A Laptop & Internet by JohnPortar: 1:26am On Jun 22, 2021
Siccoo364:
Could you be more precise on how to go about this? I would honestly appreciate
Check out my signature, you'd need my Twitter account. A quick glance at my profile will tell you all about what I do.

Alternatively, reach me on WhatsApp: 08035859892
Re: 20 Online Businesses That Can Make You Rich With Just A Laptop & Internet by Frenzy01(m): 4:24am On Jun 22, 2021
Don't just list out this things.. Give a detailed explanation of how to go abt it.

Meanwhile, make una Patronize my small business pls. I sell and I buy any breed of dogs swiftly at a very reasonable price. I also offer Boarding and pet care services
Re: 20 Online Businesses That Can Make You Rich With Just A Laptop & Internet by Elifeseries: 7:08am On Jun 22, 2021
Thank you for this wonderful post. Please I need you to guide into having a blogging account.thank you
Re: 20 Online Businesses That Can Make You Rich With Just A Laptop & Internet by maco1: 10:31am On Jun 22, 2021
Hi how to go about it, starting with somthing like, survey taker, product review, etc
Re: 20 Online Businesses That Can Make You Rich With Just A Laptop & Internet by Suspect33(m): 12:07pm On Jun 22, 2021
Chuksmonika:
OP, it's better to tell folks the truth, the sound of the bitter kola is sweet, but that's not how the taste is....

All these things take time, you don't just pick your laptop or cell phone and start all this business and expect the money to start dropping immediately... You have to be patient and consistent.

When I went into freelancing, it took me good 3months to get my first job on Fiveer, and 1month to get the same on Upwork, but I didn't give up... Na their be the trick, if you give up, you don lose, but if you no give up, you don gain.

When I got my first job, I was happy, though it wasn't much, $13 and $50 respectively... But now, I know how much I make from both platforms.

So the main thing is "patience"!
did you use Nigeria as your location in upwork?

I started last week and no job yet, it's beginning to look like it's because of the 'Nigeria' in my profile
Re: 20 Online Businesses That Can Make You Rich With Just A Laptop & Internet by kenniefawole(m): 1:29pm On Jun 22, 2021
Volkswagen90:
how can i turn my old active Facebook account to Facebook ad account?

Except you have banned , all facebook ads account can run advert
Re: 20 Online Businesses That Can Make You Rich With Just A Laptop & Internet by kenniefawole(m): 1:29pm On Jun 22, 2021
deltaboyo1:
bro can I start blogging free can I do it with my mobile phone

Nothing is impossible, but the truth is it would be very hard .
Re: 20 Online Businesses That Can Make You Rich With Just A Laptop & Internet by Chuksmonika(m): 3:27pm On Jun 22, 2021
Suspect33:
did you use Nigeria as your location in upwork?

I started last week and no job yet, it's beginning to look like it's because of the 'Nigeria' in my profile
yes, I used Lagos, Nigeria... Client's don't care where one is from... As the ask is "Can you get the job done"?.
Re: 20 Online Businesses That Can Make You Rich With Just A Laptop & Internet by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jun 22, 2021
kenniefawole:

Except you have banned , all facebook ads account can run advert
i was not banned,i just checked my Facebook now,am not a fun of Facebook,i just i want to use my Facebook of 11years old to run advert maybe it can generate income for me,but i don't know how to do that,i hear people generate money from Facebook ad.
Re: 20 Online Businesses That Can Make You Rich With Just A Laptop & Internet by Nobody: 8:34am On Jun 24, 2021
Chuksmonika:
OP, it's better to tell folks the truth, the sound of the bitter kola is sweet, but that's not how the taste is....

All these things take time, you don't just pick your laptop or cell phone and start all this business and expect the money to start dropping immediately... You have to be patient and consistent.

When I went into freelancing, it took me good 3months to get my first job on Fiveer, and 1month to get the same on Upwork, but I didn't give up... Na their be the trick, if you give up, you don lose, but if you no give up, you don gain.

When I got my first job, I was happy, though it wasn't much, $13 and $50 respectively... But now, I know how much I make from both platforms.

So the main thing is "patience"!

Bro please can u put me on freelancing? Thanks for your reply, i've sent u an email
Re: 20 Online Businesses That Can Make You Rich With Just A Laptop & Internet by Chuksmonika(m): 11:39am On Jun 24, 2021
Atteraino:

Bro please can u put me on freelancing? Thanks for your reply, i've sent u an email
nothing much there bro... Am into email copywriting and article writing... But I will advise you to learn email copywriting, it's pretty easy... You can be charging 50$ to write a single email...

I will mention you in our thread, once you read the thread at least twice, NOTHING ON EARTH WILL MAKE YOU NOT TO MASTER EMAIL COPYWRITING... NOT EVEN YOUR VILLAGE PEOPLE...LOL!

2 Likes

Re: 20 Online Businesses That Can Make You Rich With Just A Laptop & Internet by Nobody: 11:56am On Jun 24, 2021
Chuksmonika:
nothing much there bro... Am into email copywriting and article writing... But I will advise you to learn email copywriting, it's pretty easy... You can be charging 50$ to write a single email...

I will mention you in our thread, once you read the thread at least twice, NOTHING ON EARTH WILL MAKE YOU NOT TO MASTER EMAIL COPYWRITING... NOT EVEN YOUR VILLAGE PEOPLE...LOL!

Okay, thank you.. Please mention me, i appreciate
is it possible to use a smart phone? Or just a laptop
Re: 20 Online Businesses That Can Make You Rich With Just A Laptop & Internet by Chuksmonika(m): 3:10pm On Jun 24, 2021
Atteraino:

Okay, thank you.. Please mention me, i appreciate
is it possible to use a smartphone? Or just a laptop
you can do it with your android smartphone... All you need to do is download google docs from play store and also Microsoft Word and you are good to go.

But I use a laptop because I type faster with it.
Re: 20 Online Businesses That Can Make You Rich With Just A Laptop & Internet by Princevirus(m): 4:11pm On Jun 24, 2021
Chuksmonika:

Interested too bro. Please mention me

1 Like

Re: 20 Online Businesses That Can Make You Rich With Just A Laptop & Internet by Chuksmonika(m): 4:32pm On Jun 24, 2021
Princevirus:

Interested too bro. Please mention me
ok
Re: 20 Online Businesses That Can Make You Rich With Just A Laptop & Internet by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 24, 2021
Chuksmonika:
you can do it with your android smartphone... All you need to do is download google docs from play store and also Microsoft Word and you are good to go.

But I use a laptop because I type faster with it.

I'm very fast both phone and lapty
Re: 20 Online Businesses That Can Make You Rich With Just A Laptop & Internet by jieta: 12:24pm On Jun 25, 2021
Chuksmonika:

please mention me on the thread too, i want to learn copywriting too.
Re: 20 Online Businesses That Can Make You Rich With Just A Laptop & Internet by LuvsBeautifl: 4:09pm On Jun 25, 2021
Which useless intellectually property are u talking about? All these info have been lying on the internet free for donkey years now.[/quote]

First of all, be mindful of tone and language. Secondly, the internet does arrange sentences and words or articles for you. The way everything was arranged was same as Reno's. I think I should have said plagiarism instead.
Re: 20 Online Businesses That Can Make You Rich With Just A Laptop & Internet by 3RNEST(m): 1:54pm On Jun 30, 2021
Chuksmonika:

Nice one, i'm interested too, $50 no be small money this season, pls drop ur whatsapp link, or create a group for us to learn from u.

Thanks
Re: 20 Online Businesses That Can Make You Rich With Just A Laptop & Internet by Chuksmonika(m): 6:47pm On Jun 30, 2021
3RNEST:

Nice one, i'm interested too, $50 no be small money this season, pls drop ur whatsapp link, or create a group for us to learn from u.

Thanks
i will mention you in a thread.
Re: 20 Online Businesses That Can Make You Rich With Just A Laptop & Internet by GentlemanAyo(m): 7:32pm On Jun 30, 2021
Chuksmonika:

Can you please mention me in that thread too? I am interested in this. Thanks.
Re: 20 Online Businesses That Can Make You Rich With Just A Laptop & Internet by 3RNEST(m): 9:45pm On Jul 02, 2021
Chuksmonika:
Am waiting
Re: 20 Online Businesses That Can Make You Rich With Just A Laptop & Internet by Mnopq: 10:19am On Jul 03, 2021
Pls am also here mention me. 09039233182
Re: 20 Online Businesses That Can Make You Rich With Just A Laptop & Internet by Neyomoney1: 4:06pm On Jul 03, 2021
Pls mention me too
Re: 20 Online Businesses That Can Make You Rich With Just A Laptop & Internet by Covenant97(m): 7:11am On Jun 25, 2022
Please sir I am also interested...
Add me up to the group...
I am a student and would loved to be skilled thank you...
Chuksmonika:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Which Income Level Do You Belong? / Man With Two Degrees And Phd Now Working As Labourer At Dangote Refinery / Well Dressed Barrow Pusher In Abuja (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.