Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,904 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

New Photos Of Men Shot Inside Osama Bin Laden's Compound (graphic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Photos Of Men Shot Inside Osama Bin Laden's Compound (graphic) (3182 Views)

Military Men Shot Dead Mr Tambari Ntoto From Nonwa Tai Local Govt Just Now... / Rich And Handsome! Governor Fayose’s Son Looks Like A Prince In New Photos / Vice President-elect's daughters Kiki Osinbajo and kid sister in new photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Photos Of Men Shot Inside Osama Bin Laden's Compound (graphic) by playmode(m): 1:07pm On May 06, 2011
Pictures allegedly showing the results of US special forces' assault on Osama bin Laden's hideout in Abbottabad. Reuters, who released all but the first picture shown here, have said: 'The photos [were] taken by a Pakistani security official who entered the compound after the early morning raid on Monday. The official, who wished to remain anonymous, sold the pictures. Reuters is confident in their authenticity'.

Source: http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/gallery/2011/may/04/osama-bin-laden-compound?picture=374271326#/?picture=374256180&index=7

Re: New Photos Of Men Shot Inside Osama Bin Laden's Compound (graphic) by ak47mann(m): 2:35pm On May 06, 2011
source pls cool cool
Re: New Photos Of Men Shot Inside Osama Bin Laden's Compound (graphic) by armyofone(m): 2:47pm On May 06, 2011
Re: New Photos Of Men Shot Inside Osama Bin Laden's Compound (graphic) by ak47mann(m): 2:59pm On May 06, 2011
so who are this dead bodies? his guards undecided undecided undecided
Re: New Photos Of Men Shot Inside Osama Bin Laden's Compound (graphic) by armyofone(m): 3:05pm On May 06, 2011
the courier, his brother and Osama's son.
i no dey there o, no be me talk am shocked
Semper FI
Re: New Photos Of Men Shot Inside Osama Bin Laden's Compound (graphic) by Mariory(m): 3:19pm On May 06, 2011
No doubt all enjoying their "virgins" (male and female) in Osama's heaven. Seal Team 6 FTW!

Don't run, you'll only die tired.
Re: New Photos Of Men Shot Inside Osama Bin Laden's Compound (graphic) by ak47mann(m): 4:35pm On May 06, 2011
Mariory:

No doubt all enjoying their "virgins" (male and female) in Osama's heaven. Seal Team 6 FTW!

Don't run, you'll only die tired.
at list they are enjoying 14 brand new virgin each one of them tongue tongue tongue osama don arrange am finish osama own his own virgin they will grow Haily chest with K leg with nose rings undecided undecided
Re: New Photos Of Men Shot Inside Osama Bin Laden's Compound (graphic) by dplordx(m): 5:24pm On May 06, 2011
[b]Seems like a tactical operation. The unit that did this hit job understand the consequence of this type of mission. Shot, or get blown up by C4s.
Of course, Osama wont want to get captured alive and there would be measures for such approach and killing him is the only way it would end.
Still his bloodied pictures would have been a nice wallpaper and posters for millions of people including myself. I would have gladly relished that wink
Shame Obama has to be so goddamn sensitive angry
Anyways, reading Osama's obituary was a big pleasure. He got what he deserved at last! cool
Any more moslems want to join him where-ever he is, I hope you know who the hell your about to me[/b]ss with grin

(1) (Reply)

*~GEJ inducted into Nairaland Politics Section Hall Of Shame - 2011*~ / “lord Lugard’s Amalgamation Of Northern And Southern Nigeria Expires In 3 Months / Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Saraki- Who is Oppressing Who?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.