Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,515 members, 7,836,968 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Troops Kill 20 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Lambom Forest (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Troops Kill 20 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Lambom Forest (Pictures) (38656 Views)

How Okuama Residents Are Living In The Forest (Pictures) / Armed Fulani Bandits In Zamfara Forest (Pictures) / Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Troops Kill 20 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Lambom Forest (Pictures) by Sebastine1994(m): 2:46pm On Jun 21, 2021
Perfectbeing:
Nice one..
But would you say this same thing if the headline was, "Boko Haram/ISWAP Kill 20 Soldiers In Lambom Forest (Pictures)"?

my best bet is that those soldiers are Igbos
Re: Troops Kill 20 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Lambom Forest (Pictures) by umarsule885(m): 2:47pm On Jun 21, 2021
Sebastine1994:
if you believe this propaganda, you need to have your head examined.

let me educate you, close your eyes and pretend to be buhari for 2 minutes.

did you notice election is near?
did you notice buhari has become active suddenly.?

Zulum is rebuilding a war zone with confidence. itsall a plot

did you notice bandits are surrendering their guns?

did you notice that they don't post pictures of bandits but Ipob deadbodies are with high resolution camera

why have Boko Haram not attacked Lagos or any politician apart from thief zulum.

have you noticed bomb blast stopped when Buhari became president, and banitry increased.

it's all part of their plot, don't be fooled.

it's called selective honestly, be smart don't be fooled.
sometimes ask yourself deep questions.

Sometimes they would attack theirselves to draw attention away from themselves
MUMU TALK
Re: Troops Kill 20 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Lambom Forest (Pictures) by GenerationNext: 2:49pm On Jun 21, 2021
See the rag tag combat uniform our soldiers are wearing in the war front.
Re: Troops Kill 20 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Lambom Forest (Pictures) by Dskillful(m): 2:52pm On Jun 21, 2021
Sebastine1994:

did you notice that they don't post pictures of bandits but Ipob deadbodies are with high resolution camera

why have Boko Haram not attacked Lagos or any politician apart from thief zulum.

have you noticed bomb blast stopped when Buhari became president, and banitry increased.

I understand Nigerians don't have trust anymore but this is real and true.
Re: Troops Kill 20 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Lambom Forest (Pictures) by shopnimini: 2:57pm On Jun 21, 2021
SANDAT:
vehicle bokoharam got from neighboring countries Army

Ok. Makes sense
Re: Troops Kill 20 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Lambom Forest (Pictures) by showafrica(m): 3:11pm On Jun 21, 2021
Atiwaye:
What are they even fighting for in the first place in fact only God can explain the problem of humanity.

Problem of Nigeria in particular.. The problem of Nigeria is bigger than the whole world
Re: Troops Kill 20 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Lambom Forest (Pictures) by samwillyco1(m): 3:19pm On Jun 21, 2021
Super story
Re: Troops Kill 20 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Lambom Forest (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jun 21, 2021
egunna:
human being,when Dem hate u,even if u jump inside water Dem go say u dey raise dust.commend this one first nah,bros whether na one bh Dem kill,I happy die.i Kno say e dey pain u,buh if u go die,die.God go shame una.

to be honest - I feel deep pity for the Nigerian Army, the catch of missiles and sophisticated ammunition from Iran and other failed states in the middle east to terrorists in Nigeria is a shame on all of us. BURATAI spend $9.4 billion on fighting Terrorism and our boys are still suffering defeat and poor funding - dem try sha

Weapons seized in Nigeria came from Iran: shipping company
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-nigeria-weapons-idUSTRE69T1YT20101030
Re: Troops Kill 20 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Lambom Forest (Pictures) by Boudiccao: 3:24pm On Jun 21, 2021
Sebastine1994:

True. Only reasonable people can understand what is going on but Nigerians are naturally gullible.
Re: Troops Kill 20 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Lambom Forest (Pictures) by samwillyco1(m): 3:30pm On Jun 21, 2021
Lies

Pictures of guns are very clear but that of the dead bodies are blurred why? They knew the dead bodies are pictures from IMO and ABIA state
Re: Troops Kill 20 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Lambom Forest (Pictures) by Yankee101: 3:34pm On Jun 21, 2021
God bless our troops

The people protecting this country are very very young boys

God keep them and their families. Amen.
Re: Troops Kill 20 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Lambom Forest (Pictures) by babatee90(m): 3:36pm On Jun 21, 2021
So this is the type of response those IPOB are craving for when they complaining about the difference in the handling of Boko haram and IPOB?
Re: Troops Kill 20 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Lambom Forest (Pictures) by sslcrypt: 3:43pm On Jun 21, 2021
Very good development.

if the narrative that it's soldiers from the south fighting in the North then there will be something interesting playing out.
Re: Troops Kill 20 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Lambom Forest (Pictures) by babaowambe: 3:46pm On Jun 21, 2021
any explanation of why that burnt out pickup truck has the word"GENDARME on the back, anything to do with thefrench?
Re: Troops Kill 20 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Lambom Forest (Pictures) by mapet: 3:46pm On Jun 21, 2021
Praxis758:
Ragtag jihadists with muddy weapons terrorising a whole federal Republic.

I like your comment, pls go to the war front and show the Federal Republic how it should be done....
Re: Troops Kill 20 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Lambom Forest (Pictures) by Kandeed: 3:50pm On Jun 21, 2021
Pernotti:

Just forget him... they were bombed thats why those weapons look muddy or rusty or whatever. Those are badass machine guns.

Couldn't help but notice how young those soldiers are... That's really brave.

seriously thought I Was The only one who saw how yung most of those soldiers are
Re: Troops Kill 20 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Lambom Forest (Pictures) by Agbegbaorogboye: 3:53pm On Jun 21, 2021
egunna:
toh,enter motor go the lambom forest to confirm for urself.atleast, u go get first hand information

Maybe you can do that since you're here to defend the duplicitous government
Re: Troops Kill 20 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Lambom Forest (Pictures) by Ykc2(m): 4:04pm On Jun 21, 2021
egunna:
commot for here,prophet of doom.y e dey una if Nigerian army they win?which kind bad Belle una even b sef?can't u just b happy for once in ur lifetimes dat we at least won today?do u have to twist everything?in u mumuness,u are telling us they don't attack Kano buh attack where there are Christian's,do kebbi that they attacked recently is a Christian state?haba,u just see a news and u are happy that soldiers didn't die and it was a good day at d office and boom,someone will just come and spoil ur mood.who do una like this sef?for any one that is happy that we are in this situation in Nigeria or those who want bad things to happen so they can make a point,may happiness never dwell in ur homestead from now till eternity.
but those that attacked kebbi state villagers saw them assembling 2week before they attacked the school they even informed the police yet police allowed them to carry out the attack, the guy ur replying is right you be iti boribo ,is all staged
Re: Troops Kill 20 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Lambom Forest (Pictures) by ajl: 4:17pm On Jun 21, 2021
Praxis758:
Ragtag jihadists with muddy weapons terrorising a whole federal Republic.

Which Federal Republic? Who told you that Nigeria is a republic. On paper, not in acts.
Re: Troops Kill 20 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Lambom Forest (Pictures) by egunna(m): 4:26pm On Jun 21, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

Maybe you can do that since you're here to defend the duplicitous government
u are the one that doesn't believe the story nah.so I thought if u cud go the whole distance of proving that the govt is lying,wudnt that be nice?enemy of progress.no worry,ur sleepless nites just started.
Re: Troops Kill 20 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Lambom Forest (Pictures) by egunna(m): 4:33pm On Jun 21, 2021
Ykc2:
but those that attacked kebbi state villagers saw them assembling 2week before they attacked the school they even informed the police yet police allowed them to carry out the attack, the guy ur replying is right you be iti boribo ,is all staged
and u didn't read that the school had just two weeks to round up the term and that govt.opted to beef up security there so that they can round the term up.unfotunately,the bandits overran the police men or security agents stationed there.so who now is now the iti boribo or whatever that means where u crawled out from?use ur sense at times,sit and ask urselves questions before u come out to talk.bandits were attacking,u said the president wasn't doing anything.bandits are now being killed,again u accused the president of propaganda.whats with u wailers?does someone have to kill himself for u?
Re: Troops Kill 20 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Lambom Forest (Pictures) by Depressed101: 4:52pm On Jun 21, 2021
Konpresor012:

https://www.facebook.com/354312648014400/posts/3773762756069355/
you know why there's pictures?... Most of this BH terrorists are of the kanuri extraction of the north not Fulani.. If they were you will never see a single picture let alone picture with blood stain on any of them
Re: Troops Kill 20 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Lambom Forest (Pictures) by Hustle4Naira(m): 5:22pm On Jun 21, 2021
Good work from the Army of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: Troops Kill 20 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Lambom Forest (Pictures) by Pennywise(m): 5:25pm On Jun 21, 2021
Congrats to the Army for recovering lost weapons
Re: Troops Kill 20 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Lambom Forest (Pictures) by labisibrass(m): 5:26pm On Jun 21, 2021
shopnimini:

I was just thinking the same thing undecided

You were both thinking what I don't want to say. I can tell you that names of all those sldrs in that picture. They're all Nigerians. You people must always complain!
It's easy for those who have never seen war or his buddy fall dead beside him from shots to sit down under AC and analyse rubbish!
Re: Troops Kill 20 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Lambom Forest (Pictures) by Agbegbaorogboye: 5:30pm On Jun 21, 2021
[quote author=egunna post=102949639]u are the one that doesn't believe the story nah.so I thought if u cud go the whole distance of proving that the govt is lying,wudnt that be nice?enemy of progress.no worry,ur sleepless nites just started.[/quote

I'm still trying to see how to inject sense into your cement filled skull.

We all saw the pics of Ikonso and other ESN when they were killed by the military. So why blur the pics of these criminals? If they can't be shown as those of ESN were shown. then it's safe to say they don't exist.

If on the other hand there's a cogent reason why their faces can't be shown like that of ESN, I'll be glad to hear it
Re: Troops Kill 20 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Lambom Forest (Pictures) by VanBommel(m): 5:31pm On Jun 21, 2021
owobokiri:
GENDARMERIE?
That's a security agency of the french speaking countries..
Are they posing for pics over another man's kill?
same thing i was about to ask
Re: Troops Kill 20 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Lambom Forest (Pictures) by Sincinnati: 5:37pm On Jun 21, 2021
But I have seen some of these pictures Herron Nairaland before.
Re: Troops Kill 20 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Lambom Forest (Pictures) by RuMiRgO1stSon: 5:37pm On Jun 21, 2021
More bullets to ya guns oh gallant army
Re: Troops Kill 20 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Lambom Forest (Pictures) by egunna(m): 5:48pm On Jun 21, 2021
[quote author=Agbegbaorogboye post=102951769][/quote]u get sense when u wan give me? U CANT GIVE WHAT U DONT HAVE.bros,we know ur problem,no b picture.coz even if they show u picture u go still find something talk.what is done is done,if u believe am,fine.if u no believe sef,all dsame.if u no like how army dey operate,go join,make u dey take d pictures.u no go sleep well Tonite,e sure me die.na chest pain go kill una
Re: Troops Kill 20 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Lambom Forest (Pictures) by Ykc2(m): 6:40pm On Jun 21, 2021
egunna:
and u didn't read that the school had just two weeks to round up the term and that govt.opted to beef up security there so that they can round the term up.unfotunately,the bandits overran the police men or security agents stationed there.so who now is now the iti boribo or whatever that means where u crawled out from?use ur sense at times,sit and ask urselves questions before u come out to talk.bandits were attacking,u said the president wasn't doing anything.bandits are now being killed,again u accused the president of propaganda.whats with u wailers?does someone have to kill himself for u?
oga fulani bandits are attacking people all over nigeria who gave them that type of power? When edo people were complaining they say helicopters dropping arms for bandits buhari jihadists supporters like was saying it can not happen,can yoruba or igbo have the mind to go and attack northernern villages and kill both young and old they way fulani bandits are doing?tomorrow nigerian army will show you 10 pieces of rusty ak47 and you will start dancing awilo,it will take 27 danfo buses to transport 380 passengers ,bandits went inside school kidnapp 380 students without Buhari telling them to go ahead? I laugh in cambodia�buhari and his northern jihadists want us to believe that nigerian army and fulani are not working together?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures Of Murtala Mohammed International Terminal / Meet Oluwaremilekun Nanadjoa Rachael Fani-Kayode. FFK's Daughter (Photo) / South-East Governors Shut Down Markets, Rice Mill Over Atiku’s Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.