Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,186 members, 7,957,441 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:37 PM

Troops Kill 20 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Lambom Forest (Pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Troops Kill 20 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Lambom Forest (Pictures) (38865 Views)

How Okuama Residents Are Living In The Forest (Pictures) / Armed Fulani Bandits In Zamfara Forest (Pictures) / Nigerian Troops Neutralise Boko Haram Terrorists In Lambom Forest(graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Troops Kill 20 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Lambom Forest (Pictures) by lexy2014: 7:43pm On Jun 21, 2021
KingOfAmebo:

Our galant soldiers did it with the Economic Community of West African States Monitoring Group (ECOMOG)

We will do it again.

This is the rise of ECOMOG.

What has ecomog got to do with borno?
Re: Troops Kill 20 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Lambom Forest (Pictures) by shopnimini: 7:58pm On Jun 21, 2021
labisibrass:

You were both thinking what I don't want to say. I can tell you that names of all those sldrs in that picture. They're all Nigerians. You people must always complain!
It's easy for those who have never seen war or his buddy fall dead beside him from shots to sit down under AC and analyse rubbish!

You know when last I see AC? undecided
Re: Troops Kill 20 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Lambom Forest (Pictures) by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:18pm On Jun 21, 2021
egunna:
u get sense when u wan give me? U CANT GIVE WHAT U DONT HAVE.bros,we know ur problem,no b picture.coz even if they show u picture u go still find something talk.what is done is done,if u believe am,fine.if u no believe sef,all dsame.if u no like how army dey operate,go join,make u dey take d pictures.u no go sleep well Tonite,e sure me die.na chest pain go kill una
Lol. You've got me figured out in your small mind eh. At least you've agreed that YOU NO GET SENSE. Being ready to receive it is the next stage to need to aspire to. Low brains like you think anyone who is doing anything apart from butt-licking govt is doing so out of hate. To simpletons like you, equality, justice and fairness do not have meaning. Only zombie-like yes men and haters exist in your alternate universe.
Again, let me repeat it maybe the echo will break the cement in your skull. If the govt has no problem showing the mutilated bodies of IPOB, they should also regale us the bodies of BH and bandits.
What's good for emeka should be good for adamu
Re: Troops Kill 20 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Lambom Forest (Pictures) by highness25(m): 8:21pm On Jun 21, 2021
mbaboy:
This CURRENT chief of army staff is doing well. God bless our troops
Ok the man de for the war front?

1 Like

Re: Troops Kill 20 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Lambom Forest (Pictures) by bigcasava1(m): 8:35pm On Jun 21, 2021
Re: Troops Kill 20 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Lambom Forest (Pictures) by egunna(m): 9:48pm On Jun 21, 2021
No
Ykc2:
oga fulani bandits are attacking people all over nigeria who gave them that type of power? When edo people were complaining they say helicopters dropping arms for bandits buhari jihadists supporters like was saying it can not happen,can yoruba or igbo have the mind to go and attack northernern villages and kill both young and old they way fulani bandits are doing?tomorrow nigerian army will show you 10 pieces of rusty ak47 and you will start dancing awilo,it will take 27 danfo buses to transport 380 passengers ,bandits went inside school kidnapp 380 students without Buhari telling them to go ahead? I laugh in cambodia�buhari and his northern jihadists want us to believe that nigerian army and fulani are not working together?
can't u lot hold a single and simple line of argument?u said dere was an Intel before the attack in kebbi and I told u the reason why the school was not closed down and all u could do is to start mentioning Edo and helicopter.if I was right u shud accept it,not bringing issues that have no bearing on the argument.
Re: Troops Kill 20 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Lambom Forest (Pictures) by egunna(m): 10:02pm On Jun 21, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

Lol. You've got me figured out in your small mind eh. At least you've agreed that YOU NO GET SENSE. Being ready to receive it is the next stage to need to aspire to. Low brains like you think anyone who is doing anything apart from butt-licking govt is doing so out of hate. To simpletons like you, equality, justice and fairness do not have meaning. Only zombie-like yes men and haters exist in your alternate universe.
Again, let me repeat it maybe the echo will break the cement in your skull. If the govt has no problem showing the mutilated bodies of IPOB, they should also regale us the bodies of BH and bandits.
What's good for emeka should be good for adamu
it's really disappointing that u read my last post and still did not get the gist.instead u opted to hurl insults at me thinking I'd come down to ur gutter level.am well beyond ur grasp,very much above what ever ur hateful mind can conceive.let me repeat it,UR PROBLEM IS NOT PICTURES,EVEN IF THE PICTURES CAME,U'D STILL COME IP WITH ANOTHER WATERY ARGUMENT.SUFFICES FOR US THAT WE ARE WINNING,IF U ARE NOT HAPPY ABOUT THAT,PLS KILL URSELF.AS FOR IPOB,THEY ARE NOWHERE NEAR THE BEASTS IN THE NORTH EAST,THEY ARE JUST BEING USED FOR TARGET PRACTICE.HOW MANY ARE THEY PLUS U IF INCLUDED?THEY VE NOT DONE NEAR HALF WHAT WAS DONE IN BORNO ALONE AND U ARE SQUEALING ALREADY.SHIOR
Re: Troops Kill 20 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Lambom Forest (Pictures) by IMAliyu(m): 10:34pm On Jun 21, 2021
dynicks:
With the high rate of successful kills against terror so far recorded under this new take-over in the military, HONESTLY, I'm beginning to suspect BURATAI!!

It's either that man was ............OR he was ................!!...
Incompetent, or benefiting from BH.

1 Like

Re: Troops Kill 20 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Lambom Forest (Pictures) by Me4bas: 10:42pm On Jun 21, 2021
Sebastine1994:
if you believe this propaganda, you need to have your head examined.

let me educate you, close your eyes and pretend to be buhari for 2 minutes.

did you notice election is near?
did you notice buhari has become active suddenly.?

Zulum is rebuilding a war zone with confidence. itsall a plot

did you notice bandits are surrendering their guns?

did you notice that they don't post pictures of bandits but Ipob deadbodies are with high resolution camera

why have Boko Haram not attacked Lagos or any politician apart from thief zulum.

have you noticed bomb blast stopped when Buhari became president, and banitry increased.

it's all part of their plot, don't be fooled.

it's called selective honestly, be smart don't be fooled.
sometimes ask yourself deep questions.

Sometimes they would attack theirselves to draw attention away from themselves
If you don't have what to say just keep quiet. Stop advertising your ignorance
Re: Troops Kill 20 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Lambom Forest (Pictures) by kamilous(m): 10:55pm On Jun 21, 2021
Barbsamiin:
kamilous this is the prove we're talking about.
say that to someone at home!
Re: Troops Kill 20 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Lambom Forest (Pictures) by Barbsamiin: 11:39pm On Jun 21, 2021
kamilous:
say that to someone at home!
"Someone at home this is the prove we're talking about."
is that Ok? grin
Re: Troops Kill 20 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Lambom Forest (Pictures) by zoezoelogistics(m): 1:51am On Jun 22, 2021
Gallant men.
Kudos to you guys.
May God keep keeping you in Jesus name.

The internet is the best thing that has ever happened to humanity.
If you have access to the internet and an internet enabled phone and yet you are not earning, you are your own enemy.
How can you be doing 10GB sub monthly, yet you earn nothing from it.

Just this week i stumbled on a YouTube video that has helped me to earn about $250 by doing simple tasks.
Stay away if you are lazy and not ready to put in at least 30 minutes to 1 hr of work.
NO FOOD FOR A LAZY MAN. Lol.

You might find this thread i created for it helpful.
All the best.

https://www.nairaland.com/6614629/make-first-cash-online-legit
Re: Troops Kill 20 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Lambom Forest (Pictures) by mosaicafrique: 4:57am On Jun 22, 2021
Each time these people mentioned forest, I just keep wondering where the forest is located in the whole northern region.
Re: Troops Kill 20 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Lambom Forest (Pictures) by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:07am On Jun 22, 2021
egunna:
it's really disappointing that u read my last post and still did not get the gist.instead u opted to hurl insults at me thinking I'd come down to ur gutter level.am well beyond ur grasp,very much above what ever ur hateful mind can conceive.let me repeat it,UR PROBLEM IS NOT PICTURES,EVEN IF THE PICTURES CAME,U'D STILL COME IP WITH ANOTHER WATERY ARGUMENT.SUFFICES FOR US THAT WE ARE WINNING,IF U ARE NOT HAPPY ABOUT THAT,PLS KILL URSELF.AS FOR IPOB,THEY ARE NOWHERE NEAR THE BEASTS IN THE NORTH EAST,THEY ARE JUST BEING USED FOR TARGET PRACTICE.HOW MANY ARE THEY PLUS U IF INCLUDED?THEY VE NOT DONE NEAR HALF WHAT WAS DONE IN BORNO ALONE AND U ARE SQUEALING ALREADY.SHIOR

Stop whining like a little bitch about insults. You started dishing what you can't take now you're seeking for pity. I thought you are dull but not this dull to be frank.

Again hate ba. How have you shown yourself as being above hate if I may ask? IPOB are target practice to you while the terrorists up north are tougherabi? Even in crime you introduce bigotry yet you're preaching against hate. You're a clown to be honest.

You have suddenly become a mind reader to know what will suffice for me and what I'm really about. Don't you think that's too much hypocrisy for one night?

Honestly, you need to do better than conjectures and glorification of terrorists. Cause it seems one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter. Think aboki. Think
Re: Troops Kill 20 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Lambom Forest (Pictures) by ThugBoy(m): 7:55am On Jun 22, 2021
Una kill terrorist, una con still dey blur the photo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Marilyn Okowa Set To Wed - Bridal Shower Photos / Adams Oshiomhole Dances With Broom At Katsina APC Rally (Photos) / North Has Paid Biggest Price For Buhari’s Failure - Northern Elders Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.