Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:01 AM

Atedo Peterside Remembers Fathers Who Have Looted, Rigged Elections - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atedo Peterside Remembers Fathers Who Have Looted, Rigged Elections (41585 Views)

Atedo Peterside: 100 % Of Unaltered Result On IREV Gave Adeleke Victory / Atedo Peterside: Where Was Amaechi When Obi's Votes Were Transferred To Tinubu / Sanusi's Removal: Atedo Peterside Rejects CBN's Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atedo Peterside Remembers Fathers Who Have Looted, Rigged Elections by AntiWailer: 5:25pm On Jun 21, 2021
Atiwaye:
What his occupation before he formed Stabic bank.

Water
Re: Atedo Peterside Remembers Fathers Who Have Looted, Rigged Elections by Blessedassuranc(f): 5:35pm On Jun 21, 2021
Atiwaye:

So you think everyone is a crook like you?
Re: Atedo Peterside Remembers Fathers Who Have Looted, Rigged Elections by Mayeldah(m): 5:39pm On Jun 21, 2021
Ok o!

I know one, Zara and Yusuf's dad
Re: Atedo Peterside Remembers Fathers Who Have Looted, Rigged Elections by jeliliadedoja1: 6:22pm On Jun 21, 2021
There is awkwardness in our principle and thinking .Somebody is a good father to his family because he can afford to pay bills and lavish luxurious whereas to the nation he got them from corruption and stealing from public fund.
Social value and perception of an average Nigeria is inimical to development and progress. Most of the people you call your elders, Deacon, Chief, AL haji , honorable ,Ministers Governors ,presidents since independent stole your commonwealth because they find themselves in the position of trust and betray it. These people deprive us roads, Water, health, Job and security of life and properties and still think all is well, something is wrong with us.
Re: Atedo Peterside Remembers Fathers Who Have Looted, Rigged Elections by bluefilm: 6:47pm On Jun 21, 2021
Not my own father !!!
Re: Atedo Peterside Remembers Fathers Who Have Looted, Rigged Elections by Gfskw: 6:58pm On Jun 21, 2021
Oh
Re: Atedo Peterside Remembers Fathers Who Have Looted, Rigged Elections by Olabestonic001(m): 7:14pm On Jun 21, 2021
Atiwaye:

He was a senior Banker with NAL for 10 years before starting his own company.
Re: Atedo Peterside Remembers Fathers Who Have Looted, Rigged Elections by brandmix: 10:09pm On Jun 21, 2021
RealLordZeus:

My fave part but he also benefitted from the rot

Why cos he has money?
Re: Atedo Peterside Remembers Fathers Who Have Looted, Rigged Elections by Blackdisciple(m): 10:21pm On Jun 21, 2021
Atiwaye:

Is he lying
Re: Atedo Peterside Remembers Fathers Who Have Looted, Rigged Elections by redsun(m): 11:55pm On Jun 21, 2021
People like him that have truly earned their places in society should be speaking out more against the atrocities of the irrational animals that call themselves leaders. To speak against the evil actions of the so-called elite whose sole mission is to destroy the country.

It's time to separate the wheat the chaff and time to call a spade a spade.
Re: Atedo Peterside Remembers Fathers Who Have Looted, Rigged Elections by zoezoelogistics(m): 1:48am On Jun 22, 2021
No be lie. i cant agree less.

The internet is the best thing that has ever happened to humanity.
If you have access to the internet and an internet enabled phone and yet you are not earning, you are your own enemy.
How can you be doing 10GB sub monthly, yet you earn nothing from it.

Just this week i stumbled on a YouTube video that has helped me to earn about $250 by doing simple tasks.
Stay away if you are lazy and not ready to put in at least 30 minutes to 1 hr of work.
NO FOOD FOR A LAZY MAN. Lol.

You might find this thread i created for it helpful.
All the best.

https://www.nairaland.com/6614629/make-first-cash-online-legit
Re: Atedo Peterside Remembers Fathers Who Have Looted, Rigged Elections by RealLordZeus(m): 7:35am On Jun 22, 2021
brandmix:

Why cos he has money?
Bro, i have reach a conclusion lately that there os no way you can be a billionaire in Nigeria without having any skeletons, e just big pass each other.

E no easy at all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) / Repentant’ Boko Haram Member Kills Father In Borno, Reveals Ndume / APC Wins 16, PDP Three In Kaduna LG Polls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.