Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,693 members, 7,813,290 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

IPOB Russia Replys Northern Group, Places $100m Bounty On All Fulani Leaders - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Russia Replys Northern Group, Places $100m Bounty On All Fulani Leaders (2715 Views)

Fulani Leaders Boast About Aso Rock, Threaten More Killing Of Yorubas – YOV / Fulani Leaders In Oyo Beg For Forgiveness, Pledge Peaceful Co-Existence / "We Have Killed Them All, Fulani Herdsmen Will Never Come Back"-nigerian Soldier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Russia Replys Northern Group, Places $100m Bounty On All Fulani Leaders by Omoslim26: 6:45pm On Jun 21, 2021
Igboslovers:

Lol MUGU
Just the way you Almajiri and afonjas claimed Niger Delta is not igbos...
When IPOB ordered sit at home why did the igbos sit at home...
Why Buhari called the ipob Dot, why did you people scrap southeast map as the dot Buhari mean..
Who are the people living in southeast, I guess it's your father and mother grin
Why do your useless soldiers kills the innocent IPOB all in the name of fighting IPOB....
Igbos have proved to the whole world they are proud to be BIAFRANS...
BIAFRA is coming ooogrin no go kill yourself...
I'm an IPOB but I don't have guns, that doesn't makes me a criminal...
Continue crying and making fuuuul of yasaf...
When UK granted assylum to IPOB who was the IPOB...
You will cry and nobody will help you.... grin

��Here we go again with the stale defense line of a profound ipob looser whose greatest fear in life is to see a sensible Igboman who is not as brainwashed and an addict urine drunk like himself ��.
So I am not Igbo bcus I am telling you the reality that Igbo is a tribe while ipob is just a proscribed secessionist movement headed by an intelligent scammer??�.
Ok if I am almajiri,then you are a demon from futa djalon��.
Don't do the tribe tagging games with me bcus I will beat you to it anytime anyday twice on a Monday ��.
Itibolibo so Obiano that did the sit at home to pay respect to the great fallen Heroes of Biafra has stopped working to rid his state off ipob thugs and criminals right??.
Do your ipob in peace but if tag Igbo in general into your rubbish destructive ipob ,you have automatically insulted me and I will call you out,bcus I will not tolerate insults from a miscreant like you.
Brainwashed ipob thugs and zombie apcheat supporters are like!!bread and butter.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Russia Replys Northern Group, Places $100m Bounty On All Fulani Leaders by Banmeallday: 6:46pm On Jun 21, 2021
All this can be simply solved with peaceful referendum..

Una dey watch England play Scotland, but Blackies cannot reason and say how come they are able to.......

1 Like

Re: IPOB Russia Replys Northern Group, Places $100m Bounty On All Fulani Leaders by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jun 21, 2021
Omoslim26:

��Here we go again with the stale defense line of a profound ipob looser whose greatest fear in life is to see a sensible Igboman who is not as brainwashed and an addict urine drunk like himself ��.
So I am not Igbo bcus I am telling you the reality that Igbo is a tribe while ipob is just a proscribed secessionist movement headed by an intelligent scammer??�.
Don't do the tribe tagging games with me bcus I will beat you to it anytime anyday twice on a Monday ��.
Itibolibo so Obiano that did the sit at home to pay respect to the great fallen Heroes of Biafra has stopped working to rid his state off ipob thugs and criminals right??.
Do your ipob in peace but if tag Igbo in general into your rubbish destructive ipob ,you have automatically insulted me and I will call you out,bcus I will not tolerate insults from a miscreant like you.
Brainwashed ipob thugs and zombie apcheat supporters are like!!bread and butter.

Writing jagwa
Who told you I'm not a business man...
If you are confused of the meaning of IPOB, I think igbos should start using igbos nations so that you fuuuuuuuls will understand... cheesy

Omo this one shock me, na today I comfirmed you amajiri People no get sense...

1 Like

Re: IPOB Russia Replys Northern Group, Places $100m Bounty On All Fulani Leaders by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jun 21, 2021
Omoslim26:

Join you, your father, mother and your almajiri people together are you RICHER than those guys in Russia...

Have you seen N3m in your life before...

My brother you claiming that IPOB are not igbos will not stop the igbos aggetating for there refredom....

Na today I know say you people dey reason like cow...

1 Like

Re: IPOB Russia Replys Northern Group, Places $100m Bounty On All Fulani Leaders by Omoslim26: 7:28pm On Jun 21, 2021
Igboslovers:

Join you, your father, mother and your almajiri people together are you RICHER than those guys in Russia...

Have you seen N3m in your life before...

My brother you claiming that IPOB are not igbos will not stop the igbos aggetating for there refredom....

Na today I know say you people dey reason like cow...

Don't worry keep being senseless,you will still join your late Fulani father where he is��.Your brain is already brainwashed so there is no way you won't know that this is just fake news.
An ipob member might be Igbo or Akwa ibom or rivers, but if you see an Igboman out there it doesn't necessarily means he is an Ipob occult member ��.
Is soludo not an Igboman??is he an ipob occult member??.
You don't have sense, don't bother trying to prove otherwise,deep down you know you don't have anything close to sense on that big for nothing useless head of yours ��.
I am done with you.I have given you my clear message,do your ipob nonsense in peace and stop creating a wrong narrative by tagging Igbo in general into your scam and occult ipob group.
A group of people who came out to public mock, jubilate and celebrate over the killings of Igbo fathers,sons, sisters who picked up a job in the force to feed their families,is worse than demons.
Anyone who celebrate over the killings of his brothers just to spite his enemy is a beast.

Re: IPOB Russia Replys Northern Group, Places $100m Bounty On All Fulani Leaders by Tranquillity360: 8:12pm On Jun 21, 2021
Omoslim26:

They support the scammer by voting in a democratically elected officials who have openly rejected that scammer and idi amin wannabe �.
Ipob is nothing but a sect that only thrives on social media sensationalism and lies like this.
Anambra people will still support that scammer from Afara Isiama Umuahia by voting in Dede Soludo who will also join in the fight against that scammer and his occultic group of blood tasty killers,who go about jubilating over the killings of sons and fathers of the land just to spite their enemies ��.

Keep living in fools paradise.
Ablejesus26 your main account is back from Ban and you have continue talk trash you know how to talk.
Re: IPOB Russia Replys Northern Group, Places $100m Bounty On All Fulani Leaders by Omoslim26: 11:25pm On Jun 21, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Ablejesus26 your main account is back from Ban and you have continue talk trash you know how to talk.

At least if you can't communicate with English try using pidgin.

Re: IPOB Russia Replys Northern Group, Places $100m Bounty On All Fulani Leaders by Omoslim26: 11:29pm On Jun 21, 2021
Tranquillity360:

Can you point out one point you think is not true in wat you reacted to.
Ipob thugs are one and the same with apcheat zombies.
Always frightened by truth and reality.
You would rather have your mind slip in outstanding dilution and derangement,than allow me help your big coconut head do some little thinking with the reality of the now.

(1) (2) (Reply)

IJAW Woman Angry After Man Who Slept With Her Refused To Buy Her Phone As Agreed / Dangote Fight Otedola Back / Turai, Terminally Ill; Also, Real Cause Of Yar'adua's Death Revealed - Wikileaks.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.