Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Samson Siasia: Life-Ban Reduced To Five Years By Court Of Arbitration For Sport - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Samson Siasia: Life-Ban Reduced To Five Years By Court Of Arbitration For Sport (27430 Views)

Tobi Amusan: AIU Files Appeal To Court Of Arbitration For Sports / UEFA Ban: Court of Arbitration for Sports registers Manchester City's appeal / Chelsea Transfer Ban Reduced After Appeal, Free To Sign Players In January (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samson Siasia: Life-Ban Reduced To Five Years By Court Of Arbitration For Sport by NewDawn2O21: 3:56pm On Jun 21, 2021
Sebastine1994:
I know Samson Sia Sia very well, I met him around IBB square in benue, the man is rude off camera.

I just took a ball for him to sign autograph, na so the man begin abuse me.

I hate that man, I decided to take it out on his daughter, Very tall girl, we met at Hertfordshire in the UK.

I give am all side, this is a public forum. you won't understand
like puremaker7 said in the other thread, it's obvious you're sick embarassed
Re: Samson Siasia: Life-Ban Reduced To Five Years By Court Of Arbitration For Sport by angelfallz(m): 4:00pm On Jun 21, 2021
Lol. You funny
kenzysmith:
Oga no let me break this bottles for ur zombie head
Re: Samson Siasia: Life-Ban Reduced To Five Years By Court Of Arbitration For Sport by cpu2006(m): 4:06pm On Jun 21, 2021
thank God
Re: Samson Siasia: Life-Ban Reduced To Five Years By Court Of Arbitration For Sport by Bobbyjay001(m): 4:07pm On Jun 21, 2021
Sebastine1994:
I know Samson Sia Sia very well, I met him around IBB square in benue, the man is rude off camera.

I hate that man, I decided to take it out on his daughter, Very tall girl, we met at Hertfordshire in the UK.

lol "revenger"
Re: Samson Siasia: Life-Ban Reduced To Five Years By Court Of Arbitration For Sport by zinizta: 4:11pm On Jun 21, 2021
Sebastine1994:

Explain further �

I will play 153 million to hear the explicit details.
Re: Samson Siasia: Life-Ban Reduced To Five Years By Court Of Arbitration For Sport by Sebastine1994(m): 4:13pm On Jun 21, 2021
zinizta:

Explain further �
I will play 153 million to hear the explicit details.
pm me
Re: Samson Siasia: Life-Ban Reduced To Five Years By Court Of Arbitration For Sport by Telstar: 4:14pm On Jun 21, 2021
That's great. He would definitely rise again. My love for Siasia as a coach started in Beijing Olympic in 2008 when Nigeria demolished Belgium 4-1. I was in the stadium live. I travelled all the way to China with my friends to watch that match including my girlfriend then from Belgium.
Re: Samson Siasia: Life-Ban Reduced To Five Years By Court Of Arbitration For Sport by richmanrichard: 4:19pm On Jun 21, 2021
kenzysmith:
So this guy carry 153 million naira go appeal just like that cry even a well paid medical doctor we struggle to save that money till he dies, money wey go reach am build world class hotel, or he feel used the money build 10 plazas at once they collect him rent jejely.
My question is must he be a coach? Worst still na still the same under 20 or Olympic job highest super eagles job he go lobby for to continue collecting bribe grin in 5 years time he will be close to 60 na people wey donate the 153 million I blame cause my one naira no dey the money
you are a learner. siasia has been coaching in U.S b4 he even came to coach in naija. That money is nothing compared to what he earns as a coach in his club in U.S. What he earns in countries national side is crumbs+more visibility.
Re: Samson Siasia: Life-Ban Reduced To Five Years By Court Of Arbitration For Sport by Telstar: 4:22pm On Jun 21, 2021
Sebastine1994:

Siasia is not a rude person. Maybe your approach was wrong.
Re: Samson Siasia: Life-Ban Reduced To Five Years By Court Of Arbitration For Sport by Ibime(m): 4:22pm On Jun 21, 2021
SiaSia only agreed to do what every Super Eagles coach has agreed to do since 1994 which is allow the authorities to impose players on him.

Man probably thought he was negotiating with the NFA.

Unlucky him.

2 Likes

Re: Samson Siasia: Life-Ban Reduced To Five Years By Court Of Arbitration For Sport by Sebastine1994(m): 4:23pm On Jun 21, 2021
Telstar:
Siasia is not a rude person. Maybe your approach was wrong.

hey camera is different from off camera
Re: Samson Siasia: Life-Ban Reduced To Five Years By Court Of Arbitration For Sport by Telstar: 4:27pm On Jun 21, 2021
Sebastine1994:

hey camera is different from off camera
Of course, yes. Again, he is not rude but outspoken.
Re: Samson Siasia: Life-Ban Reduced To Five Years By Court Of Arbitration For Sport by kenzysmith: 4:30pm On Jun 21, 2021
richmanrichard:
you are a learner. siasia has been coaching in U.S b4 he even came to coach in naija. That money is nothing compared to what he earns as a coach in his club in U.S. What he earns in countries national side is crumbs+more visibility.
google the team he coached at us oga grin
Re: Samson Siasia: Life-Ban Reduced To Five Years By Court Of Arbitration For Sport by Karozy: 4:41pm On Jun 21, 2021
kenzysmith:
So this guy carry 153 million naira go appeal just like that cry even a well paid medical doctor we struggle to save that money till he dies, money wey go reach am build world class hotel, or he feel used the money build 10 plazas at once they collect him rent jejely.
My question is must he be a coach? Worst still na still the same under 20 or Olympic job highest super eagles job he go lobby for to continue collecting bribe grin in 5 years time he will be close to 60 na people wey donate the 153 million I blame cause my one naira no dey the money

The most important thing is to clear his name and besides if he comes back to football he can still make more than that money, opportunities will still come.. do you know what is life ban for someone whose main source of income is in football.he did the right thing to appeal and he must have learnt his lesson.
Re: Samson Siasia: Life-Ban Reduced To Five Years By Court Of Arbitration For Sport by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 21, 2021
DropsMic:

Spoken like a true Nigerian... But what you don't know is this... A good name is better than riches

He just wants to get back into the game of organized crime betting grin grin SIAONE for the gun OOSHEY! barrrrrdest
Re: Samson Siasia: Life-Ban Reduced To Five Years By Court Of Arbitration For Sport by Bighead95(m): 4:48pm On Jun 21, 2021
kenzysmith:

Bros happiness is life ..... Nothing sweet pass make you dey do weytin you like Even if na stipends you dey collect....
Re: Samson Siasia: Life-Ban Reduced To Five Years By Court Of Arbitration For Sport by Ryan14(m): 5:15pm On Jun 21, 2021
kenzysmith:

Bro, NGN153,000,000.00 is equal to USD301,0 00. @ =N=508/$1.00.
My point is, that amount can't build a world class Hotel or 10Plazas like you said.
That amount may only be enough to build 1 or 2 plazas in low cost areas.
Re: Samson Siasia: Life-Ban Reduced To Five Years By Court Of Arbitration For Sport by kenzysmith: 5:21pm On Jun 21, 2021
Ryan14:

Bro, NGN153,000,000.00 is equal to USD301,0 00. @ =N=508/$1.00.
My point is, that amount can't build a world class Hotel or 10Plazas like you said.
That amount may only be enough to build 1 or 2 plazas in low cost areas.

35 million naira will give u a land and a plaza, 102 million naira will give me a world class hotel , 65 million naira will give a standard school with field, 25 million naira we give u a one story duplex is state bayelsa land won't be as costly as lagos
Re: Samson Siasia: Life-Ban Reduced To Five Years By Court Of Arbitration For Sport by robosky02(m): 5:27pm On Jun 21, 2021
kenzysmith:

You can pay anything to proof your innocency

Meanwhile life ban reduced to 5 years

And 3 years gone already

Soon he will coach .... Netherlands
Re: Samson Siasia: Life-Ban Reduced To Five Years By Court Of Arbitration For Sport by Odidigboigbo(m): 5:37pm On Jun 21, 2021
Ybaby:

A good name is ALL a man gives his son.

If he leaves him billions and they will say see Liar Mohammed son o.

A good name is true inheritance.
Does Tunubu has good name or reputation are we not reverencing him today? There is nothing like good name in Nigeria, Nigerians worship money. My former landlord son was a criminal all of a sudden, he ran away to reappear after 5 years with plenty money. Come and see how people in hood are reverencing him, he may even contest in next election and probably be a law maker.

1 Like

Re: Samson Siasia: Life-Ban Reduced To Five Years By Court Of Arbitration For Sport by Wickedtruths: 5:58pm On Jun 21, 2021
kenzysmith:
let me burst your bubbles I owns my own business and driving Lexus 360 and latest acura u think am reached like u rethink again I van feed u till next year

Go and feed your father pushing wheelbarrow on hire purchase.
Re: Samson Siasia: Life-Ban Reduced To Five Years By Court Of Arbitration For Sport by Ryan14(m): 5:58pm On Jun 21, 2021
kenzysmith:
35 million naira will give u a land and a plaza, 102 million naira will give me a world class hotel , 65 million naira will give a standard school with field, 25 million naira we give u a one story duplex is state bayelsa land won't be as costly as lagos

Bro, Cement is 3500 now/bag
Cameroon Zinc is 28k/bundle of 15sheets. Not Aluminium or step tiles oo
Skilled labour is 6k daily...
I may be wrong, but I doubt you can achieve so much with this amount

1 Like

Re: Samson Siasia: Life-Ban Reduced To Five Years By Court Of Arbitration For Sport by kenzysmith: 6:07pm On Jun 21, 2021
Ryan14:

Bro, Cement is 3500 now/bag
Cameroon Zinc is 28k/bundle of 15sheets. Not Aluminium or step tiles oo
Skilled labour is 6k daily...
I may be wrong, but I doubt you can achieve so much with this amount
u kW nothing can't be aguring with a teenager
Re: Samson Siasia: Life-Ban Reduced To Five Years By Court Of Arbitration For Sport by Gfskw: 6:47pm On Jun 21, 2021
Oh
Re: Samson Siasia: Life-Ban Reduced To Five Years By Court Of Arbitration For Sport by SavageResponse(m): 7:03pm On Jun 21, 2021
I hope he will not go back to his old ways
Re: Samson Siasia: Life-Ban Reduced To Five Years By Court Of Arbitration For Sport by Womanizer(m): 7:07pm On Jun 21, 2021
Sebastine1994:

Stop lying you did not see the girl's pant talkless of fúcking her! angry
Re: Samson Siasia: Life-Ban Reduced To Five Years By Court Of Arbitration For Sport by cunny88(m): 7:20pm On Jun 21, 2021
Authoreety:
The life ban should have stayed.... Na dem dey spoil things for people
yes oh, na dem dey burst people ticket

1 Like

Re: Samson Siasia: Life-Ban Reduced To Five Years By Court Of Arbitration For Sport by Theicecode(m): 7:26pm On Jun 21, 2021
kenzysmith:
recoup which money? Even super eagles job is not certain in five years time the highest he can get his the under 20 or 23 which the salary will be highest 700k per month which d NFF will still owe him some months u feel say 153 million easy to get
You dey talk like mumu, I'm sorry for you
Re: Samson Siasia: Life-Ban Reduced To Five Years By Court Of Arbitration For Sport by Theicecode(m): 7:28pm On Jun 21, 2021
kenzysmith:
let me burst your bubbles I owns my own business and driving Lexus 360 and latest acura u think am reached like u rethink again I van feed u till next year
Lies. everybody be millionaires online, and you fit be one broke boy wey still be undergraduate
Re: Samson Siasia: Life-Ban Reduced To Five Years By Court Of Arbitration For Sport by Kog45(m): 7:32pm On Jun 21, 2021
Sebastine1994:

Haha and you be man with all these talks.
Re: Samson Siasia: Life-Ban Reduced To Five Years By Court Of Arbitration For Sport by hstar: 8:24pm On Jun 21, 2021
kenzysmith:
Investor kenzysmith cheesy
Oshey, investment no let u sleep
Calculation too much wink

Gbayi (respect)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bishops Outraged By Neymar's Representation Of Jesus Christ / West Ham Signs Deal With FC Ifeanyi Ubah / Onazi Ogenyi Set For His Traditional Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.